Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cheerupemokid great intelleigent, well thought out advise. Will rep on recharge.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    See janky? The alpha male, i.e. status.

Thank you, Tiffany.
    Yes, but I didn't know about his status at the time. I just thought he was gorgeous. I was just trying to expand my reply so it was similar to your example.

Still, you'll be convinced it was his status and not his appearance that attracted me, no matter what I say. Some girls, including myself, are as shallow as guys and place a lot of importance on looks. I don't date ugly guys, high status or not.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jank, I think earlier in this thread you asked if I didn't have the belief that you couldn't change.

I BELIEVE you can change your habits. However, you are a very introspective person and you do take time to really things out. Do people change? Hell yes, over time and with different experiences. Do people really change? Not so much, your habits and experiences dictate who you are.

The scorpion/frog story is good. I believe you can change for sure, but do you really have the motivation to do so? Do you want to put it all into it? Most women don't have the mental strength to do so (hell most of the time they give out half assed reasons for wanting to change then they cling to another guy for this strength).

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    I don't date ugly guys, high status or not.
    if I wanted to I could change that with the amount of game I have
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, but I didn't know about his status at the time. I just thought he was gorgeous. I was just trying to expand my reply so it was similar to your example.

Still, you'll be convinced it was his status and not his appearance that attracted me, no matter what I say. Some girls, including myself, are as shallow as guys and place a lot of importance on looks. I don't date ugly guys, high status or not.
    Being alpha isn't really something you turn on and off. If he's an alpha male (as you say) chances are he was behaving that way to and around you.

I doubt you would have ****ed him on your second date if he was super shy, had trouble making eye contact with you, allowed long bouts of silence to interrupt your convo, etc.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Being alpha isn't really something you turn on and off. If he's an alpha male (as you say) chances are he was behaving that way to and around you.

I doubt you would have ****ed him on your second date if he was super shy, had trouble making eye contact with you, allowed long bouts of silence to interrupt your convo, etc.
    We met at a wrestling show. Most wrestlers are fairly alpha. And I was too busy concentrating on my match to take that much notice. I agree with your second paragraph, but he wouldn't have to be alpha to talk/make eye contact.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

♠ 500 lb Bench Club ♠ spectre86's Avatar
    spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so janky, whats your defination of a slut?
    †Misc Car Crew†
    2000 Corvette Frc. 427 stroker. 560rwhp/500rwtq

♠Misc Strength Crew♠ Forever bulking
    Bench - 530- 10/17/14
    Squat - 570- 6/8/16
    Deadlift -475 (not current)
    Total- 1570

My 530 lb bench press at 237 lbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS1i0sRS1xw

I rep back 10k+

jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But why do people ask each other how many times they've fukced?

(serious)

I can't even imagine how to even lead that conversation.

But at least the other person will know you're intentions.

Am I right Janky?
    The Misc is dead.

anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We met at a wrestling show. Most wrestlers are fairly alpha. And I was too busy concentrating on my match to take that much notice. I agree with your second paragraph, but he wouldn't have to be alpha to talk/make eye contact.
    most wrestlers like rubbbing their ballsacks up on other dudes.....

lol jk
    but seriously

ive met some stupid azz wrestlers before. to me it seems that most of them are cocky conceited wanna bes more so then Alpha. like a 120lb wrestler that used to talk trash to me back in highschool, i was football and 180lbs. needless to say i finally got tired of his sh|t and I shut him up good.

Most wrestlers are pathetic, at leat the ones under 170lbs
    M-drol log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123851581

furuza-a/11-sterone recomp log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128320291

my guide to girls for noobs http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=537052843

Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jerseyshorebrah View Post

(serious)

Am I right Janky?
    ^This, iv honestly never asked a gf her number.
    I dont care as long as they are faithful to me

Greatest of all Time Brahesthetics's Avatar
    Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    slut = anyone that will get with janky
    i wil rep u if i get a chance

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post
    Jank, I think earlier in this thread you asked if I didn't have the belief that you couldn't change.

I BELIEVE you can change your habits. However, you are a very introspective person and you do take time to really things out. Do people change? Hell yes, over time and with different experiences. Do people really change? Not so much, your habits and experiences dictate who you are.

The scorpion/frog story is good. I believe you can change for sure, but do you really have the motivation to do so? Do you want to put it all into it? Most women don't have the mental strength to do so (hell most of the time they give out half assed reasons for wanting to change then they cling to another guy for this strength).
    Most people aren't strong enough to change, or even pursue success in any facet of life. Most of us make half assed attempts, reach a state of mediocrity or enough to get by, and remain content with that semi-productive rut for life.
    Then we busy ourselves outside of that and use our "to-do" lists as an excuse to not further pursue a higher level of success.
    That's why there are so many people in poverty and middle class and something like 10% in upper class.

I'm not saying I'm any better, lol.. I'm just recognizing the problem.

My past experiences do dictate who I am to an extent, because life and your attitude towards it is a cumulative decision based off of the experiences you've had.
    Now to further assess your statement, it would seem that you've only focused on the negative aspects of it.

I'll use the homeless as an example to illustrate my point;
    While a homeless person may have given up all responsibility and is by no means a great source of info in most people's eyes, I believe you could learn a lot from them.

If you were to spend a few days learning a bum's life story - you'd learn valuable lessons about what NOT to do in life. You'd undoubtedly pick up on some major pitfalls and personality traits that lead to failure.
    there is no possible way you could walk away from that conversation without learning something valuable to your own success.

So you can say that since I am a slut, I'll never be able to "settle down" or maintain a productive relationship, but if you ask me - my failed relationships and tons of sexual partners have taught me millions of crucial components about the opposite sex. Why do you think I do the advice thing? Why do you think people ask for my advice?
    I'm by no means a success story. the bulk of women i've fcked are 5's and 6's - sprinkle in the occasional 8 and a few memorable 9s and top it off with the unmentionable 3's during slumps.
    I'm nearly 30 with no productive relationship or even so much as a prospect for marriage or children. In fact, I'm personally anti-relationship at this stage of my life due to the things I see on such a common basis.

So technically, many could say I'm very unfit to dispense advice on relationships to ANYONE given my current stature.

However, given my thread, website, and responses to threads and PM's, would you say that's accurate?

Originally Posted by spectre86 View Post
    so janky, whats your defination of a slut?
    If you (male or female) can pull the caliber of person you WANT on a regular basis; you = baller
    If you (male or female) just take whatever falls into your lap and will fck anything thats easy; you = slut

(serious)

Am I right Janky?
    You are 100% right.
    I don't ever ask that question, and when people ask me I change the subject.

I don't want to know how many people someone's been with. It's irrelevant to me. What is relevant is how they behave in a relationship with me, and their levels of attraction, respect, and loyalty towards me.
    Aside from that, I couldn't care less if they've pooped back and forth forever.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Most people aren't strong enough to change, or even pursue success in any facet of life. Most of us make half assed attempts, reach a state of mediocrity or enough to get by, and remain content with that semi-productive rut for life.
    So true

jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are 100% right.
    I don't ever ask that question, and when people ask me I change the subject.

I don't want to know how many people someone's been with. It's irrelevant to me. What is relevant is how they behave in a relationship with me, and their levels of attraction, respect, and loyalty towards me.
    Aside from that, I couldn't care less if they've pooped back and forth forever.
    but if you're just looking for some ass, would it be best to ask the subject?

Whenever I go to RH, I see these kind of things. Some girl asked Captain-howdy this.

lol, did you see my sig?
    The Misc is dead.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    but if you're just looking for some ass, would it be best to ask the subject?

Whenever I go to RH, I see these kind of things. Some girl asked Captain-howdy this.

lol, did you see my sig?
    haha thx. I'm not exactly some guru or miracle worker - I've just been through a lot and I over analyze, so I use my experienced conclusions to help others.

And no, I don't even bother asking. If i just want ass it's even less so - i could care less what she's previously done. I'll ask if she has stds but that's really a stupid question too, not like anyone would answer honestly.
    You should use rubbers anyway - sooo yeah. no real point asking IMO.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    On rubbers - First girl I was with gave me an STD not a bad one, I got over it but not pleasant either.

I learned a very hard lesson very early in a very easy way. For that I thank her. I will not make the same mistake again.

Use a goddamned condom

Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by frasersteen View Post
    On rubbers - First girl I was with gave me an STD not a bad one, I got over it but not pleasant either.

I learned a very hard lesson very early in a very easy way. For that I thank her. I will not make the same mistake again.

Use a goddamned condom
    I thought it was common sense to use condoms, lol.

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not really. Companies still need to be staffed, and as the standards become more and more decayed, this type of behavior will become more and more common which leads to it becoming desensitized and ultimately accepted.
    Once that occurs, it won't matter if Kelly applying for the job has videos of her sucking cock on spring break, because Amanda, Britney, Chelsea, Matilda, and Gertrude will all have similar videos on their ********s as well.
    Double standards are rife among women as well and hardly give slack for that kind of thing, even if they did it themselves. The only reason why some women will defend it is because they are only thinking of themselves in that situation, not if they were in HR and reviewing this girl's ******** of her friends licking her tits. It will be a considerable hurdle to cross and I don't think ambitious but lacking in common sense women quite realize that yet.

It may very well change but I guess we'll see! There are plenty out there that don't put their future careers in the hands of the internets.

Good point.

I could be way off here, but basically I think it all boils down to this;

- Those who lack experience are insecure with their partners having more of it than them (in regards to the male views on female's sexual history). They blindly cling to generalizations and write off anyone that's had more than 2 dicks in them.

Not always. It is stereotypical but it is something I see eroding today. It is the same thing as guys supposedly being insecure that their girlfriends or wives make more than them. It may happen but it is nowhere near as common as people (read: feminists) like to think. It is just a stereotype. The RH section will show a different picture because it is a bodybuilding site and therefore is more likely to attract insecure men.

- Those with experience are a little more tolerable, yet cautious, when it comes to girls that have "been around". The screening process becomes a little more intense when certain red flags are introduced.

I'd say this is correct. An experienced man should know when to bail out. Inexperienced men fall out of pussy as easily as they fall in. The latter group is always the type to ask dumb inane questions on the RH, where it is obvious that the girl wants to <screw, break up, cheating around> but the guy is oblivious to almost everything. Clueless dudes are a dime a dozen but it seems some guys never stop being clueless, regardless of the numbers.

- A girl with moderate, socially acceptable backgrounds in regards to her sexual past is the most desirable, as they've still had "SOME" fun, yet haven't been gang-banged in an alley behind the club.

Most girls will hide or distort their sexual past because it makes them more valuable to the men they want pursuing them. A girl who says she banged 2 guys will have men putting out more of an effort to get them. A girl who says she banged 20 guys will have guys only looking to pump and dump and will probably laugh in her face if she wants to be wined and dined to get missionary sex with the guy knowing that she sucked off three guys in one night. She knows that he knows this and will keep it as discreet as possible.

It has nothing to do with puritanical standards these days. They went by the wayside and it has become more of preserving their value. Most guys will never know what their girlfriends and wives did, unless they have been dating continuously since they were 13 or 14. Whether this is a good thing or a bad thing is up to the individual. Some may not really care and some care a lot. I guess that is their deal and something they have to accept the consequences of, one way or the other.

- A lot of people can't seem to differentiate between having sex because it's fun and feels good, and being "desperate".

People have sex for many different reasons. People react to sex in many different ways. People are different. Some women boink men to get them to take the trash out. Some bang because they think they are hot. Some will bang to get back at a cheating boyfriend. There's a million and one reasons why people have sex or what goes through their minds when propositioning or accepting a sexual offer.

That said there are women who do have sex due to desperation in hopes that she can keep a man by keeping her legs open. I think any woman who feels anything other than her personality is needed for relationship validation is not mentally balanced and will cause a lot of trouble in her life. Sex is just part of the package. Some women think it is the only thing, which is why you get women that dangle it like a carrot in front of a mule. These are the types of women that flush their relationships down the toilet because men simply are not good enough for her princess-like demands.

- Women who DO pursue sex to achieve validation (and have grown accustomed to this behavior) will more than likely grow weary of you in a serious relationship, and begin pursuing it again behind your back.

I don't think so! When a relationship has run its course (read: failed), some women react to it in different ways. Some will keep going but remove all intimacy (a relationship of convenience or maybe he has things going for him that would benefit her that she would lose had she cheated or broken up with him), some will cheat, and some will break the relationship off. It is all up to the character of the woman. A woman who bangs for validation one year could stop for any reason.

I think most women bang for validation purposes. They started this behavior off early to manipulate men for something, grown accustomed to it, and never really knew much else, except for that time she banged the pool boy but 'that doesn't really count LOL!' It is why there was such a problem with sexless marriages. If the woman is validated through other means or the validation cost of the husband is nil, then the sex goes away. If she has a weak character, she will probably screw around.

I think the focus is the character of the woman. If she has a strong enough character, she will either attempt to salvage the relationship or move on. Weak women will cheat and apathetic women will continue the loveless relationship.

Am I on the right track so far?
    -
    Answers in bold.

muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500)
    why does it even matter? girls like to **** the ugliest random mofos whenever and neither you or them can control it....girls love cock.

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Then we busy ourselves outside of that and use our "to-do" lists as an excuse to not further pursue a higher level of success.
    That's why there are so many people in poverty and middle class and something like 10% in upper class.

Agreed

I'm not saying I'm any better, lol.. I'm just recognizing the problem.

My past experiences do dictate who I am to an extent, because life and your attitude towards it is a cumulative decision based off of the experiences you've had.
    Now to further assess your statement, it would seem that you've only focused on the negative aspects of it.

I'll use the homeless as an example to illustrate my point;
    While a homeless person may have given up all responsibility and is by no means a great source of info in most people's eyes, I believe you could learn a lot from them.

If you were to spend a few days learning a bum's life story - you'd learn valuable lessons about what NOT to do in life. You'd undoubtedly pick up on some major pitfalls and personality traits that lead to failure.
    there is no possible way you could walk away from that conversation without learning something valuable to your own success.

That's like trying to gather what to do with women from a virgin though, no? That isn't nearly as good as asking a guy who is fantastic with women. If you want to model a behavior, you don't find someone opposite of it and do opposite of what they did necessarily. You find someone who is successful at it. I'm not saying you don't learn from it (personally I did), but at the same time I wouldn't ask a poor person how to get rich. Maybe someone who was rich and poor would be a better suit.

So you can say that since I am a slut, I'll never be able to "settle down" or maintain a productive relationship, but if you ask me - my failed relationships and tons of sexual partners have taught me millions of crucial components about the opposite sex. Why do you think I do the advice thing? Why do you think people ask for my advice?
    I'm by no means a success story. the bulk of women i've fcked are 5's and 6's - sprinkle in the occasional 8 and a few memorable 9s and top it off with the unmentionable 3's during slumps.

Your failures teach you a lot. But TBH, I would not ask you much relationship advice compared to just getting casual sex advice. I mean granted you are good with breaking loose ends of relationships it seems, but generally that's what people come to this section for anyway. That's not = keeping a healthy, happy relationship

I'm nearly 30 with no productive relationship or even so much as a prospect for marriage or children. In fact, I'm personally anti-relationship at this stage of my life due to the things I see on such a common basis.

Now who is the negative nancy? haha

So technically, many could say I'm very unfit to dispense advice on relationships to ANYONE given my current stature.

However, given my thread, website, and responses to threads and PM's, would you say that's accurate?

That's somewhat true. Most of the advice given is to "just be yourself" or to just focus on your own life etc. You are a social guy, give fantastic advice in those regards. Get laid fairly easily too. As to making a healthy relationship and go through hardships, I haven't seen much from you. I mean hell I was in a 5 year relationship with its ups and downs and I feel like I know a SH*T load of what takes to make one work. (Who knows maybe I don't, mine did end afterall) My only problem is where you shine, I falter. I don't know what it is about myself that does this or gives other people these feelings about me. My cynicism causes me to be one way, yet I hold onto this Disney ideal of hope for love. It's fuked up really my ideals can't seem to meet my reality and the synapse can't be crossed because it's non-existent.
    Bold.

P.S: Talked to my friend after my ex called me last night. I asked him WTF (since his gf is friends with her). I guess on Tuesday they talked and my ex is "talking" to some dude, yet she calls me this Friday night...smells like something that didn't work out and she's lonely. I'm going to call her and just tell her we shouldn't talk anymore.

davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Read OP, scrolled thread.

No Cock Pics.

guess we're not doing the whole "Pics" things anymore, wtf OP.

gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    op is on dat der ****gy time

gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gogeta69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    jokes

BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    are you necrobumping anything with slut in the title?

flounder45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flounder45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flounder45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flounder45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flounder45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flounder45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flounder45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flounder45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flounder45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flounder45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flounder45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I avoid sluts, quality over quantity

plus I don't want my D to fall off

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not just the number of guys she's been with, it's what kind of guys has she been with which is even more significant. Does she sleep with pretty much any guy that she get the chance or is she picky? I was dating this one girl, I knew she had been around the block, but when I saw what that block looked like, I was disgusted. We went to her home town and several guys winked at her, several women gave her the "homewrecker" stare. These guys were straight up trailer park trash. I asked her once if she ever had sex in a bathroom at a club, she said yes. Then, I asked if she ever had sex in a port-o-potty and she actually said yes. I about gagged.

iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Look at it this way:

A good key is one that can open many locks, but a good lock is one that can only be opened by very few keys or one key.

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iBROmar View Post
    Look at it this way:

A good key is one that can open many locks, but a good lock is one that can only be opened by very few keys or one key.
    how bout no.

you are what you attract. Dont wanna slut, dont be a slut.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iBROmar View Post
    Look at it this way:

That's a moronic analogy and only morons think it's clever.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBROmar will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    That's a moronic analogy and only morons think it's clever.
    I'm surprised many of you took me seriously, i mean i got negged for this x)

There is significance behind that analogy though, so don't get too butt hurt about it. Males and females are "programmed" through evolution to behave in such ways. In one of Elliot Hulse's videos on youtube, he describes this "programming" in his video, "How To Get Your Ex-Girlfriend Back;" furthermore, its described in many books. The idea described is that men are the agressors and woman are the absorbers, per se. I put it in this cliche analogy because I assumed there were a few educated individuals on here who would be able to tie it in with evolution, but i guess I was wrong.

No hard feelings guys.