Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrawnySwoleman View Post
    I see what you're saying janky. I'm reading your 300 page thread, only on around 80 now lol. You seem to throw around the word slut a lot yourself, don't you see that as counter-productive to what you believe since you belive girls should be more sexually open?
    The word slut by definition is not a terrible thing, not even a bad thing. But societies "values" gives the term a bad connotation... I won't speak for janky but I think we should embrace the word slut, most men don't mind be called a slut so it really goes to show you that the word itself is not bad at its source, more on how its applied.

So rather then not use it, we should look to use it within proper context and not give the word the magnitude of social power it currently has within a very hypocritical society.

I remember a long thread about how its okay for guys to be sluts but not women because its easy for women to get around("all they have to do is spread their legs").

This double standard is a lard of ****, it would be the same as saying its okay for ugly guys to be sluts but not for generally attractive males.
    ----
    As someone who drops nothing but pure unadulterated [b]TRUTH[/b] this had to be done. Now that you have been hit with a healthy dose of [B]TRUTH[/B] feel free to overdose. Voila!
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

"If its not for love, then why do it at all?"

Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Nah. I throw the word ******* around a lot too. I have absolutely nothing against gays and am friends with a couple. I say cuzz a lot too, and I'm clearly not a crip or gang affiliated in any way.

It's all in how the person perceives it. I know what I meant

Plus, There's a distinction... I don't really respect women who desperately throw around their pussy thinking it makes them valid or a hot commodity. It doesn't. Any guy likes pussy and any girl has pussy. It does nothing to prove one's validity.
    If I call those women "sluts" it's a bit of a more "concrete"ly defined term yanno?

If a girl talks about getting laid and I go "OMFG you're a lil sluzz" and jokingly refer to her as a slut for the rest of the convo, then it's more of a light-hearted slang.

Should people be sexually open? That's personal choice. The only time I have an issue with people's behavior is when they act like they're hot sht with no good reason behind it, or are damaging others.

Plus, if a girl pissed me off, I'd call her a slut cause I know it'll hit a nerve. It's not cause I personally have any objections to slutdom, it's just to hit that chord yanno?
    Little story Janky. I'm Chicopartiesbig if you didn't know, changed username. I was hooking up with a chick in mid May, making out outside in the side of the house. She says, aske her if she wants to get outta here and says she's not that type. I say, in a jokingly matter and honestly didn't give a fcuck, "ya u are you little slut." Well, she didn't like it and went to her frat bros. Tells on me, and this frat guy "comes at me bro" and says that I called her a slut. He grabs my hat and throws it across the room while his 15 other frat butt**** boys back him up. I explain that I was just being playful and that there is nothing wrong with being a slut, maybe she's just insecure. (Lawl, of course, all girls are). He tries to explain that I should treat girls with the respect they deserve and that I don't know how to treat a lady.

End story short, I got the hell outta there before I got mobbed on. She didn't appreciate it that I called her a slut, I mean, we didn't even know each others name even though I ran some decent game. InB4 Cool Story Bro.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post

A few, actually. I know a small handful of reformed sluts that are very loyal. Keep in mind, if you wanna break an omellete you gotta make a few eggs.. lol
    NO ONE goes lookin for love and only hooks up with 2 people. that's stupid and so counter productive it's ridiculous.
    Most people end up sleeping with a few and trying some people out before finding something that works. Some people take longer, and therefore have more partners.

You can't classify "sluts" so black and white-ly. There are insecure gutter whores who'll do anything (ANYTHING) to get attention to feel pretty or wanted .. and there are confident women who LIKE SEX (omg no wai!) and just havent found someone worth seriously investing in.
    Both will get the "slut" label, but as I mentioned in the last reply, it boils down to values and character that define the person, not simply their sexual history.
    To whom are these reformed sluts loyal too? And how do you know it's not a front?

Casual sex is not a good way to find a relationship partner. I don't think anyone with sense is going to think that the girl that they met at a bar/party and brought home after an hour or two of chatting and flirting is gf material.

Values and character. Neither my values nor my character would align with a woman that sold her pussy for drug money.
    A woman who's taken that path in life would not be compatible with my wants or needs in a relationship, therefore I would not waste my time attempting to date her.

Open relationship? Ok. Say some gorgeous little chick with a masters degree just got out of a toxic relationship. She has a BLAST with me, we hit it off like crazy, have AMAZING sex, etc.. but she is NOT about to be tied down since she never got to go through that "phase".
    An "open relationship" (read: fck buddy) is the ONLY scenario that makes sense.
    think about it;
    Push her aside and lose out on bomb sex/a good, fun person? Why? Just because she won't commit to you?
    That's stupid. You can still have fun NSA. Who cares if she gets other dick? As long as she's safe and not giving you any diseases, does it really matter?
    Why would you try to force a loving relationship down someone's throat when it's not what they want!?
    I don't want to force anything down anyone's threat. I don't want to have any kind of relationship with a girl who is having sex with other guys. FB deals never work--the woman usually gets attached and will do things like try and trap you with a pregnancy, and if she's ****ing other guys, paternity issues can be a nightmare. Jumping into a situation like that is a nightmare.

Why do you have so much contempt for hookers, bro? There are classes of whores. The type of whore that services the rich businessman and politicians is different from the street walker, you keep going back to.

If you don't have a problem being in a fb relationship in which a girl is free to get plowed in the morning and then comes to get pounded by you at night, what's wrong with a professional? If it's just a job, I don't see the big deal given the views you've espoused.

This sht.
    Your interpretation of biology is incredibly antiquated and not really applicable in today's world if thats how you really feel.
    I can put on my black button down and a tie, dress slacks, business shoes, do my hair, spray some D&G on, and go out and have a line of 4's and 5's line up to try and **** me.
    Yes. I can.

Put dat in your pipe and smoke it.

It's the same sht brah. That's why I get so sick of that argument that men can't be whores. Everyone defaults back to the stupid "men line up to fck" argument.
    SO DO WOMEN... guys just never notice cause they're too busy beating themselvse up with insecurity and debating how to approach lol.

And if you wanna take it to an aesthetical level, like I said before - ANY guy can have 4's and 5's lined up if they cleaned up and presented themselves confidently.
    You say women will have hotter men lined up? I disagree. Typically the men who do approach hot women are nowhere near the caliber of male she'd PREFER. Also, we can't just leave out the variable that women base attraction off emotion, not looks. If these douches are just spitting PUA lingo or being like "Haaay shawty yo ay ay.. lemme holla atchu get atcha boi" then the girls are going to (like that ecnewyx?) and leave.

If they do resort to accepting one of these guys, it's settling.
    If a guy resorts to fcking a 4 or 5, it's settling.

Please explain to me how this is ANY different?
    Yeah, if you lower your standards you can always find a mutant that will have sex with you. Who wants to **** trolls though? Honestly?

And your boys sure as **** aren't going to be giving you high fives for pounding Molly the snaggle-toothed gremlin. Instead you will be mercilessly teased by them.

Your analysis falls apart when you discuss females interaction. A guy that is a 10 is much likely to "settle" for an 8 or a 7 or maybe even a six, if the really hot women are in a pack and being cold, bitches.

Why do you think so many ugly to average women have such inflated views of themselves? Just peruse any dating site and see the bull**** they write. It's because a dude that was out of their league ****ed them one day because they couldn't do better that night. So they think that must mean they're hot ****, when in reality the dude just wanted to get his dick wet and regretted it the next morning.

The equivalent to the trolls you're talking about guys having lined up are not hitting on women, they're in their parents basement or attending star trek conventions or whatever.

I did. I decided to indulge my inner devil. annnnnnnd tbh with you bro, it didn't take much. She's tormented by his cheating and desperately trying to "even the score" because she's a feeble minded teen that doesn't fully grasp adult rationale.
    After I banged her, she's slept with probably 3 other guys from work as well. At least I got her first
    I don't feel I accomplished anything really. I caught her staring a few too many times and I thougth she was cute so I went and said hi.
    I escalated following procedure and ended up cumming in her mouth.

In this scenario, you may have a valid point - she didn't accomplish much. and she certainly hasn't accomplished much in sloring (like that kfuu?) around work with a new guy every couple days. I didn't accomplish much either. I put forth minimal time and effort to bang a girl that's ready to bang away. woopty doo.

However, she IS pursuing on a marginal level, And tbh, if a male put forth the pursuit she puts forth, he could easily get some easy sex too - soooooooo
    as always.....
    Yes, because I know every time I've look at a hot girl more than once, she's come running over to try get my dick in her mouth.

Bro, you might not feel like you've accomplished much but I would be willing to bet money that the girl has some sad little white knight in her life that dreams about the day he'll finally get to **** her---who would be insanely jealous of you for hitting it.

I still don't follow the mantra that men can't be sluts because girls have options and don't do anything. that's bs.
    And if you really wanna get into it - women don't do anything? YOU KIDDING?
    You ever seen how long it takes a woman to get ready?!
    You ever seen a girl's room and how much ****ing makeup and outfits she has?
    You ever seen a girl's credit card bills for the past year or two and tallied up the amount spent on clothes and beauty related products?

SHEEEEEEEEEEIT.
    What do you call that then? That's ATTRACTION. That's THEM PUTTING IN EFFORT.
    They're trying to be as hot as possible to attract the guys they want.
    Just like guys do - except guys put more effort into actually going up and saying hi (well, the successful ones anyway) because we're not pussies that would be crushed if someone said no (well, the successful ones anyway).
    Bro, you should know better. All the effort women put into looking good is not for men, it's for other women. They want to make other women jealous and or to not have **** talked about them by other women. Because you know, women will herd into the bathroom and talk mad **** about a woman who committed some fashion faux pas.

Women can wear anything and they'd still be hit on. Seriously, what guy is like: "wow is that a couture dress? I absolutely have to talk to her now"

As much credit as you want to give a woman for eye ****ing someone the fact of the matter is that the guy has to take the initiative and guide the process along smoothly, or go home without her if you hit a proverbial land mine and can't recover.

And if you want to get into the biological perspective a woman's eggs are a limited resource. She gets one a month and only has so many. Guys produce billions of sperm and that production doesn't really have a shelf life.

Nature (or whatever you want to call it) clearly designed a man to "spread his seed," as he is clearly capable of doing that. Woman are clearly not designed with that purpose in mind.

Your line may be further than most but there is a reason that when I brought up the concept of you dating a hooker, your reaction was barely concealed contempt.

And I'll reiterate my point about different values:

Athletes and rock stars probably have sex with hundreds of women. In every city there is a new whore. Yet, women still throw themselves at these types of guys.

How many guys hate on these rock stars and athletes for swimming in pussy? Not many.

Now how many guys want to be with a woman has ****ed more than 100 guys?

How many girls will hate on the girl that has ****ed more than 100 guys? Quite a few, right?

The fact of the matter is we're not all the same, the sexes have different functions, different values, and different desires. The different perception and different reaction to promiscuity in the different sexes is a product of this.

Status can be anything. Good looks is a status symbol. And how do you know what women want? Some just want to have sex with attractive guys, just like men.

That's SOCIETY telling you that virginity is bad and that lack of experience with women is bad. Societal influences is what pushes certain behaviors, not genetics.
    We're talking about social status. A good looking guy with poor social skills and low social status is less likely to get laid than a dorky looking guy with high social status (athlete, rock star). If you don't understand this, you don't understand much.

It's women that tell men that being a virgin is bad when they use it an insult. They might have been socially conditioned to think this way but it is the way they think and offers insight into the mind of a female. i.e. she would rather be with a rock star that's ****ed 300 different girls than a nice guy who has ****ed none.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid
    You actually accomplished something. When a girl gives it up five minutes after meeting a guy, she hasn't accomplished anything. In fact, she could have probably held out for better but because she lacks self-respect she ****ed the first dude that smiled at her.
    When a girl gives it up 5 minutes after meeting a guy, it's more likely to be because she fancies him and wants a bang. How do you know she hasn't already held out for better, she hasn't already turned down 10 guys that night? Why do you assume that women only have sex because of a lack of self-respect or a need for validation?
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    When a girl gives it up 5 minutes after meeting a guy, it's more likely to be because she fancies him and wants a bang. How do you know she hasn't already held out for better, she hasn't already turned down 10 guys that night? Why do you assume that women only have sex because of a lack of self-respect or a need for validation?
    I don't assume that women only have sex because of a lack of self-respect or a need for validation.

I assume that women who have sex with a guy they just met five minutes a go is doing so because she lacks self-respect and/or needs validation.

I don't care how many guys she turned down before him, she still doesn't know the guy. The guy could be a f'n psycho. Ted Bundy (the serial killer) was quite the ladies man, you know? He ended up wearing the skin of the ladies that fancied him and wanted a bang.

People like that exist in the world and five minutes is not nearly enough time to a get a feel for someone. Knowing that and putting yourself in a vulnerable position with a man like that screams insecurity, lack of self-respect, or a need for validation.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    I don't assume that women only have sex because of a lack of self-respect or a need for validation.

I assume that women who have sex with a guy they just met five minutes a go is doing so because she lacks self-respect and/or needs validation.

I don't care how many guys she turned down before him, she still doesn't know the guy. The guy could be a f'n psycho. Ted Bundy (the serial killer) was quite the ladies man, you know? He ended up wearing the skin of the ladies that fancied him and wanted a bang.

People like that exist in the world and five minutes is not nearly enough time to a get a feel for someone. Knowing that and putting yourself in a vulnerable position with a man like that screams insecurity, lack of self-respect, or a need for validation.
    I assumed "five minutes" was a figure of speech, not a literal five minutes. When does that happen?

I slept with my bf on our second meeting. You know why? Because he turned me on so much. That's the only reason.

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**

Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    I assumed "five minutes" was a figure of speech, not a literal five minutes. When does that happen?

I slept with my bf on our second meeting. You know why? Because he turned me on so much. That's the only reason.
    It was. I just assumed you too it literally because of the tone I read your post with.

But to answer your question: when lots of alcohol is involved.

Congratulations on not having a one night stand? I'm not sure what you want me to do with your personal history...

Greatest of all Time Brahesthetics's Avatar
    Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    janky ure a big slute ande u knowe ite
    i wil rep u if i get a chance

It was. I just assumed you too it literally because of the tone I read your post with.

But to answer your question: when lots of alcohol is involved.

Congratulations on not having a one night stand? I'm not sure what you want me to do with your personal history...
    Well you're probably right about the alcohol. It clouds the judgement. People do things they wouldn't do when sober.

That little tidbit was to demonstrate that what I did was not as a result of low self-esteem or needing validation. It was lust. So your assumption that all women do such things for only those reasons is incorrect.

Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    We're talking about social status.
    Ya, because the only guys getting laid have money and are popular. (Sarcasm)

A good looking guy with poor social skills and low social status is less likely to get laid than a dorky looking guy with high social status (athlete, rock star).
    Status does not mean ****e. I'll agree that confidence, presence, and overall social skills have to do with getting laid.

It's women that tell men that being a virgin is bad when they use it an insult. They might have been socially conditioned to think this way but it is the way they think and offers insight into the mind of a female. i.e. she would rather be with a rock star that's ****ed 300 different girls than a nice guy who has ****ed none.
    Incorrect, MEN use virgin as an insult too. I have a friend who is one and one of my other buddies bags on him for it. They just go back and forth making fun of each others so called flaws. Virginity by both sexes is looked down upon because it is not normal. For a society where everyday we are encountered with such things as advertisements that deal with sex, it is rare for someone to not be a part of that society. As for the rock star things, hell, I WOULD want to be friends with a guy rockstar over some dude who has done nothing. Stories and such would be entertaining. It's has nothing to do with status, just the excitement which many girls like. Women and men get bored in monotonous relationships.

T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT: 50 billion different definitions about what a slut is, complimented with a discussion that not everyone is on the same page about.

You guys are going to go in circles til you have a definative definition.
    The only things that should be small in this world are bills and panty sizes

anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    I am constantly finding myself at odds on this issue for the following reason: When/if I decide to wife someone I would like to think that any shared experiences with my new bride are, in fact, new ones. Obviously, everything isn't going to be new/unique but I would like as many of them to be new as possible! It's the same reason I wouldn't want to take her on a honeymoon to Japan only to hear about how she already went to Japan with her ex-boyfriend.

"Honey, check out this pagoda! Isn't it amazing?!"

"Yeah, it is... just like it was amazing when I saw it 5 years ago with Janky."

That would suck. (Janky, you honeymoon-ruining son-of-a-bitch. )

Sex is another one of those experiences. So when I am having sex with my wife for however many years we are married, I do not want to have to think about the 10 other guys that she had sex with. I do not want to think about the 100 other guys that she had sex with. I most definitely do not want to think about the 1,000 other guys that she had sex with, including that one time she had a train run on her by that frat in Miami.

"Honey, when we have sex -- Isn't it amazing?!"

"Yeah, it is... just like it was amazing when I had sex with those 999 other guys, including that one time 5 years ago with Janky."

The first way not to think about it is for her not to tell me about it. That's obviously not preferable because (a) she's lying and (b) if I find out it'd be a double-whammy. The second way I wouldn't think about it is if it never happened, hence the preference for women with low-digit numbers.

(lolwut)(please don't send me cock pics)
    Wow you couldn't of hit it more on the spot man.
    I also would absolutley and do ablsolutley hate whenever I find out something I planned to be special, or something I thought was special and only between me and a girl,is not unique to her's and mine relationship. That she's already done it elsewhere. Even if I topped it x100 I would be pissed off. (maybe not if I topped it by x1000). The thing is though that every single girl is going to tell you that it was better with you, cause you are who they are with, regardless whether or not it was actualy better. They lie instinctivley, and habbitualy about stuff like this.

That being said, a girl with a slut reputation does not in of itself disuade me from persuing a girl. The girls, looks, attitude, and personality do that. Now if the Number of guys they have been with is too much more than mine, then yeah I would get a little cautious.

But it all comes down to who is this girl today? Did she leave her past in her past? Is she ready for a comitted relationship? (< If not then I will always consider her a toy and not relationship material)
    The final question is, Can I leave her past in her past? If I can then everything works out. If I can't then I move on, cause I am not going to torture myself.
    M-drol log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123851581

furuza-a/11-sterone recomp log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128320291

my guide to girls for noobs http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=537052843

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by frasersteen View Post
    Strong missing of point.

There are very few "sluts". Whilst I will grudgingly concede that there are girls who basically get laid all the time due to very poor self-image. They are such a small percentage of women as a whole that they can almost be discounted.

Poor self image leads to mistreatment in relationships. If you get with chics with false confidence they will very quickly lose interest and be tempted away by someone either faking it better or with true confidence, doing this without breaking up with you first does not make them slutty. Weak yes but slutty no.

Yes I do see this as the guy's fault. It is your job as a man in a relationship to provide safety and security. You cannot achieve this being insecure.

As for it being the woman's fault for not controlling herself: there is a strong misunderstanding from a lot of guys about how easy it is to get women. Seriously, once you figure out which buttons to press and how to press them it is like shooting fish in a barrel. Women are strongly emotional dependant all you have to do is spark the right emotional response and she literally cannot defend herself. If you get really good at doing this you can pretty much make the woman do whatever slutty things you want to.

The only way you can make sure your girl does not cheat is to make sure the emotional attachment she has to you is so strong that no other guy can come close.
    Strong understanding.

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My life experiences and this forum has made me cynical as hell. I pretty much want to just jump off a cliff. I feel like I need a connection with someone but I can't find it.

I'm terribly sexist and feel like I can't provide jack **** to the opposite sex. FML.

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by T-mac View Post
    ITT: 50 billion different definitions about what a slut is, complimented with a discussion that not everyone is on the same page about.

my definition of a slut is any girl that has sex when not in a relationship.

come at me bros (nonegsKlol)
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post

Indeed. I don't go for that casual sex sh!t, just sayin.

It's been good to me so far, most my bros who do the casual sex thing got a lot of drama going on in their lives..

Greatest of all Time Brahesthetics's Avatar
    Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nexs View Post
    point still stands
    i wil rep u if i get a chance

JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i love sluts. as long they are clean. all good. shes hot shes ready.

Talking

Definition of Slut: Prostitute

Anything else goes as normal.

We should all have casual sex, the world would be a better place. It goes right above world peace.

Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Piranha89 View Post
    Definition of Slut: Prostitute

Anything else goes as normal.

We should all have casual sex, the world would be a better place. It goes right above world peace.
    your definition of slut is off then.

By no means does a Slut = Prostitute

prostitute = sexual favors for money

slut = A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous. Considered to be "immoral"
    ----
    As someone who drops nothing but pure unadulterated [b]TRUTH[/b] this had to be done. Now that you have been hit with a healthy dose of [B]TRUTH[/B] feel free to overdose. Voila!
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

Originally Posted by Atlas_Army View Post

slut = A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous. Considered to be "immoral"
    Considering everybody's morals vary that is a very broad definition.

What one thinks is promiscuous another thinks is normal.

I'm in a liberal California college town. Society in a conservative place such as Utah would be dramatically different.

SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000)

slut = for free

Originally Posted by squigglyspooge View Post

slut = for free
    I consider someone who does favors for me a friend, and I like to return favors. It's common courtesy!

Originally Posted by squigglyspooge View Post

slut = for free
    Considering everybody's morals vary that is a very broad definition.

What one thinks is promiscuous another thinks is normal.

I'm in a liberal California college town. Society in a conservative place such as Utah would be dramatically different.
    lol you guys wanna argue definitions then by all means go at it and formulate one that fits your needs.

Morals are relative but there is a general consensus on social morals and being sexually promiscuous is frowned upon. But that does not make em fall under the category of prostitute.

That is like comparing a crackhead to crack dealer
    ----
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    There are double standards. Deal with it.

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strong thread. Some lulzy-worthy lines in here.

Hmmm, it seems to me like reality craps a big one all over some of the theories that are so frequently mentioned in these slut threads.

Men having to work for it...the main reason I think this is ridiculous to say is because I have witnessed and have known males who can almost feel the vag yet reject the offers (usually because the female are ehh, not worth a double take). And what do you know, the chicks are the ones chasing! lol

Cawk and pussy is getting tossed in damn near every direction these days that very little effort is required from either party. I think something just flew over my head...

I'm a believer that once you hit 25, 30, 35....forget it. I think we're all going to...ahem..."settle" (and I put that in quotes because settling to everyone these days means NOT ending up with your dream gal or guy THAT DOESN'T EXIST lol).

Don't give a rat's ass anymore. Just lie FFS. I'm serious.

Ya, because the only guys getting laid have money and are popular. (Sarcasm)
    Wow, you committed two fallacies in one. A straw man (point to an argument that was not made) and then appeal to spite of that straw man. I don't mind you exposing yourself as an intellectual lightweight with such tripe but do not waste my time with your incompetence.

Status does not mean ****e. I'll agree that confidence, presence, and overall social skills have to do with getting laid.
    If you believe that social status doesn't mean anything you don't have a clue as to what the **** you're talking about. There is a reason goofy liking homos that are rock stars are marrying hot actresses. I'll give you a hint: It's not because of their superior social skills.

Why do you think so many high school guys try to start bands? It's not because of their passion for music. It's because being in a band is a cheap means of gaining status. Everyone pays attention to you when your on stage jamming out.

Incorrect, MEN use virgin as an insult too. I have a friend who is one and one of my other buddies bags on him for it. They just go back and forth making fun of each others so called flaws. Virginity by both sexes is looked down upon because it is not normal. For a society where everyday we are encountered with such things as advertisements that deal with sex, it is rare for someone to not be a part of that society. As for the rock star things, hell, I WOULD want to be friends with a guy rockstar over some dude who has done nothing. Stories and such would be entertaining. It's has nothing to do with status, just the excitement which many girls like. Women and men get bored in monotonous relationships.
    Yeah, your "friend," sure. Some men might use it as an insult but not nearly as much as women. And virginity in both sexes is not looked down on. A hot virgin woman is still a hot woman. And many men would prefer a virgin too a woman that's slept with 100 men when it comes to forming a relationship. In contrast, the vast majority of women would prefer to be with an experienced man and will often be turned off by a man being a virgin.

And God forbid someone not succumb to the lifestyle crammed down their throat by the media. That's just f'n crazy, who doesn't want to be a mindless drone doing what the advertisers tell them to?

The fact that you think a rock star would be cool to hang out with is indicative of his social status. By virtue of his profession, you think he's a cool guy to hang out with despite not actually knowing anything about him except that he's a rock star. Women are biologically programmed to want the alpha male (the strongest seed to ensure the survival of her children) rock stars or athletes have high social status because of the way the media portrays them and because people like you want to hang out (read follow like beta males) them.

Human beings are animals and social creatures. If you can't grasp the concept of a social hierarchy and how that plays itself out in modern society, you're hopelessly clueless.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The word slut by definition is not a terrible thing, not even a bad thing. But societies "values" gives the term a bad connotation... I won't speak for janky but I think we should embrace the word slut, most men don't mind be called a slut so it really goes to show you that the word itself is not bad at its source, more on how its applied.

So rather then not use it, we should look to use it within proper context and not give the word the magnitude of social power it currently has within a very hypocritical society.

I remember a long thread about how its okay for guys to be sluts but not women because its easy for women to get around("all they have to do is spread their legs").

This double standard is a lard of ****, it would be the same as saying its okay for ugly guys to be sluts but not for generally attractive males.
    Actually, being called a slut has worked against me quite a few times. There have been numerous girls that have been scared off by my reputation.

Little story Janky. I'm Chicopartiesbig if you didn't know, changed username. I was hooking up with a chick in mid May, making out outside in the side of the house. She says, aske her if she wants to get outta here and says she's not that type. I say, in a jokingly matter and honestly didn't give a fcuck, "ya u are you little slut." Well, she didn't like it and went to her frat bros. Tells on me, and this frat guy "comes at me bro" and says that I called her a slut. He grabs my hat and throws it across the room while his 15 other frat butt**** boys back him up. I explain that I was just being playful and that there is nothing wrong with being a slut, maybe she's just insecure. (Lawl, of course, all girls are). He tries to explain that I should treat girls with the respect they deserve and that I don't know how to treat a lady.

End story short, I got the hell outta there before I got mobbed on. She didn't appreciate it that I called her a slut, I mean, we didn't even know each others name even though I ran some decent game. InB4 Cool Story Bro.
    lol that is so gay.
    Yea. WK the dumb bitch. shes still not gunna put out hahah
    I hate *******s like that

I don't understand.

How does having sex with someone just because you were sexually attracted to them = a lack of self respect or need for validation?
    Please explain?

And fwiw, Ted Bundy went on multiple dates with women. It's not like they would have known he was going to skin them alive on the first date or the twentieth. Time is not an indicator of character by any means.

Originally Posted by Nexs View Post
    ure
    slute
    ande
    knowe
    ite

Originally Posted by T-mac View Post

I'm gunna run in circles until I have a body like yours. (no homo)

Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post
    My life experiences and this forum has made me cynical as hell. I pretty much want to just jump off a cliff. I feel like I need a connection with someone but I can't find it.

I'm terribly sexist and feel like I can't provide jack **** to the opposite sex. FML.
    Or they can't provide YOU jacksht. I feel the same way brah.
    I'm convinced love is a temporary, fleeting passion that we try to force into place out of desperation to not be alone and live up to societal expectations.

I'll never love someone the same 4 years down the road as I did in the first weeks, and vice versa. At that point, all we'd have is an agreement, a co-op, and a (hopefully) productive partnership - that in all reality, could be destroyed at any moment simply to feel that initial rush of passion again in another mate.

/love

Originally Posted by LovesMuscles View Post
    Strong thread. Some lulzy-worthy lines in here.

Hmmm, it seems to me like reality craps a big one all over some of the theories that are so frequently mentioned in these slut threads.

Men having to work for it...the main reason I think this is ridiculous to say is because I have witnessed and have known males who can almost feel the vag yet reject the offers (usually because the female are ehh, not worth a double take). And what do you know, the chicks are the ones chasing! lol

Cawk and pussy is getting tossed in damn near every direction these days that very little effort is required from either party. I think something just flew over my head...

I'm a believer that once you hit 25, 30, 35....forget it. I think we're all going to...ahem..."settle" (and I put that in quotes because settling to everyone these days means NOT ending up with your dream gal or guy THAT DOESN'T EXIST lol).

Don't give a rat's ass anymore. Just lie FFS. I'm serious.
    As cynical as we are, I agree. I'm almost 30 fckface
    I'd "settle" for anything 7+ with good fashion sense, sense of humor, loyalty, and some intelligence.

Those things have to be in place or no dice - because I know god damn well if I invest I'll get sick of it a year into it then it's a year of my life wasted I could've been exploring elsewhere
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i never really bother posting in janky threads since janky is really just my alias anyway... would just seem redundant.

♠ 500 lb Bench Club ♠ spectre86's Avatar
    spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post

I fuking raffed hard. LOL
    †Misc Car Crew†
    2000 Corvette Frc. 427 stroker. 560rwhp/500rwtq

♠Misc Strength Crew♠ Forever bulking
    Bench - 530- 10/17/14
    Squat - 570- 6/8/16
    Deadlift -475 (not current)
    Total- 1570

My 530 lb bench press at 237 lbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS1i0sRS1xw

I rep back 10k+