LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100)

Best Exercise for Saddlebags?!

Hi Everyone, I eat clean and weight train and do cardio, as I already know these are biggys for fat reduction and I KNOW YOU CAN'T SPOT REDUCE, but I'm looking for ONE exercise that will target my saddlebags that I can do everyday, apart from my regular leg/glute routine.
    I already do lunges and squats, Leg kickbacks with ankle weights, cable kickbacks etc. which I find make a great difference in my Butt, but not my saddlebags

I'm thinking of doing walking side steps with a band around my ankles. I
    had tried doing side leg lifts with ankle weights before but these didn't make much of a difference either.

I really want to find an exercise where I can "feel the burn" in this area.
    Can any of you share ONE exercise that you have found makes a difference in that area?

Pleaseeeeeee and thank-you so kindlyyy!!
    La Vida,
    Restless Self-Improver
    ----------------------------------

Our deepest wounds surround our greatest gifts....love and honor thyself.

-----------------------------------
    Your Outlook on Life is a direct reflection of how much you like Yourself.
    Good or Bad, Love Life, Love Yourself.....Que Viva La Vida!!!

-------------------------------------

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Saddle bags are just fat, losing them comes down to diet. You can not do any excercise to get rid of the specific fat there.

If you are like most people, including me, it just takes consistent diet to bring overall body fat down. If that is where you hold your fat it will be the last place to shed the fat.

You can not spot reduce, there is no ONE exercise for the saddlebags, its just fat. Be patient it will eventually come off.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
    I KNOW YOU CAN'T SPOT REDUCE, but I'm looking for ONE exercise that will target my saddlebags
    Read that again. That's your answer. "Feeling the burn" in that area is not going to do a darned thing for your saddlebags.

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can so relate. I started getting saddlebags when I hit purberty and spent years and years trying to target that area with no good results.

All the exercises you are doing are great for the musculature in your quads/hams/glutes, but will not affect your saddlebags, as they are made up of fat. BTW, I love the side-to-side stepping with bands. I do those every other week or so.

So, while eating the right foods is great, it is even more important to eat the right amount. Make sure you are getting the right calories, as getting the desired results will come down to your diet. Are you tracking calories? Eating at deficit? That's what's important.

I started really working on CONSISTENTLY taking in the proper amount of calories for fat loss back in October of 2009 and have lost about 15 lbs and it has really made a difference in that area. What I have left is negligible.

Good luck.

kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OK, while I really agree that it is mostly diet, I would swear by the use of the elliptical in HELPING me with that area. I always had huge saddlebags (genetic, my mom too), and now my hips are very slim, like 31" around, and the only cardio I ever did was the elliptical. I can feel my hips being worked when I do it in a high resistance. Of course I did weights too, lunges, etc., but I do think it helped.

Just my $.02.
    Karen

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Movements are mediated by muscles, not fat. The fat just sits on top of it and goes along for the ride. Fat isn't involved in an exercise any more than your pants are. The only thing fat does is store energy. Saddle bags are fat, and the only way you target them is by losing fat. And as you have said yourself, you can't spot reduce fat. Female hormones make us store our fat preferentially on the hips, so that's the first place it goes when you gain weight, and the last place it comes off when you lose weight. With exercise and diet you can lose fat overall, including your hips. That's all there is to it. Liposuction is the only spot reducing method available.

bradrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Movements are mediated by muscles, not fat. The fat just sits on top of it and goes along for the ride. Fat isn't involved in an exercise any more than your pants are. The only thing fat does is store energy. Saddle bags are fat, and the only way you target them is by losing fat. And as you have said yourself, you can't spot reduce fat. Female hormones make us store our fat preferentially on the hips, so that's the first place it goes when you gain weight, and the last place it comes off when you lose weight. With exercise and diet you can lose fat overall, including your hips. That's all there is to it. Liposuction is the only spot reducing method available.
    Ahhh the power of lipo. he he

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bradrad View Post
    Ahhh the power of lipo. he he
    If only I could afford it!!! LOL!

Registered User SoutherNtellect's Avatar
    SoutherNtellect is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoutherNtellect is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoutherNtellect is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoutherNtellect is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoutherNtellect is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoutherNtellect is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoutherNtellect is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoutherNtellect is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoutherNtellect is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoutherNtellect is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoutherNtellect is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Movements are mediated by muscles, not fat. The fat just sits on top of it and goes along for the ride. Fat isn't involved in an exercise any more than your pants are. The only thing fat does is store energy. Saddle bags are fat, and the only way you target them is by losing fat.
    I like this explanation

bradrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

If only I could afford it!!! LOL!
    yea you and me both. I wanna fix my saggy boobs. Damn recession.

blonide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    I can so relate. I started getting saddlebags when I hit purberty and spent years and years trying to target that area with no good results.

All the exercises you are doing are great for the musculature in your quads/hams/glutes, but will not affect your saddlebags, as they are made up of fat. BTW, I love the side-to-side stepping with bands. I do those every other week or so.

So, while eating the right foods is great, it is even more important to eat the right amount. Make sure you are getting the right calories, as getting the desired results will come down to your diet. Are you tracking calories? Eating at deficit? That's what's important.

I started really working on CONSISTENTLY taking in the proper amount of calories for fat loss back in October of 2009 and have lost about 15 lbs and it has really made a difference in that area. What I have left is negligible.

Good luck.
    Powerwithin, where did you accurately assess how many calories you should
    be eating?

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by blonide View Post
    Powerwithin, where did you accurately assess how many calories you should
    be eating?
    Not sure what you goal is, but in the female nutrition/dieting section, there is a sticky titled calculating calorie needs and macronutrients. There are a few formulas you can use.

My plan was developed by Kimm4, a member on this forum who specializes in nutrition. She is very knowledgeable, and I consulted with her and she created a personalized plan for me.

Here is the link to the sticky. Good luck.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703921

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eat healthy, eat small meals throughout the day, get enough water, workout hard, do cardio.

and have a negative caloric intake = weightloss

*dont starve yourself though, aim for 1200-1600 calories per day
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

new heights of badassity summertown74's Avatar
    summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What I hate about saddlebags is that there's not even a muscle underneath them! So it's not like the abs, where you can strengthen the muscle underneath to kind of "hold up the fat" so to speak. Ugh. hate them.

Imagine if women were programmed to carry their extra fat around their....what's comparable...their ankles...We'd all have skinny hips and butts and bellies and CANKLES, huge lardy cankles. Mmmm lovely picture. I think I'll keep my butt, thanks.
    wabi sabi...the art of finding beauty in the imperfections of life.

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by summertown74 View Post
    What I hate about saddlebags is that there's not even a muscle underneath them! So it's not like the abs, where you can strengthen the muscle underneath to kind of "hold up the fat" so to speak. Ugh. hate them.

Imagine if women were programmed to carry their extra fat around their....what's comparable...their ankles...We'd all have skinny hips and butts and bellies and CANKLES, huge lardy cankles. Mmmm lovely picture. I think I'll keep my butt, thanks.
    I carry what seems to be an inordinately disproportionate amount of fat on my calves and ankles. I try to delude myself into thinking perhaps I have muscular calves, but we know that's a load of bull, LOL! I'm glad I've never been obese, I'm sure I would be major cankle woman, but I do have some sturdy-looking trunks of legs, no toothpick ankles here. Maybe one day when I'm leaner I will have normal ankles...

Pinkpower5 is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkpower5 is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkpower5 is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkpower5 is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkpower5 is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkpower5 is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkpower5 is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkpower5 is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkpower5 is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkpower5 is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkpower5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I mainly agree that it's diet, but there may be a way that exercising differently can help us target our trouble areas. According to John Romanelli (not sure of spelling), hormones affect where we store fat. So yours would be estrogen related. Other places are belly, love handles, and moobs (man boobs). In Final Phase Fat Loss, he talks about how to train for each issue. I am not an expert because I am not quite on my final phase yet and I'm doing a different program now anyway. I think he talks a bit on his blog about this. But diet is key.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi Everyone, I eat clean and weight train and do cardio, as I already know these are biggys for fat reduction and I KNOW YOU CAN'T SPOT REDUCE, but I'm looking for ONE exercise that will target my saddlebags that I can do everyday, apart from my regular leg/glute routine.
    I already do lunges and squats, Leg kickbacks with ankle weights, cable kickbacks etc. which I find make a great difference in my Butt, but not my saddlebags

had tried doing side leg lifts with ankle weights before but these didn't make much of a difference either.

Can any of you share ONE exercise that you have found makes a difference in that area?

It really comes down to your diet and getting rid of the body fat (that area is always last.)

Here are some exercises you can throw into your plan:

RDL's
    Glute/hamm raises
    Stiff leg good mornings
    Zercher squats/Sumo squats/Goblet squats
    Cable pullthroughs
    Elevated BB/DB lunges
    DB step ups
    Uphill sprints, running stairs/bleachers
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

kryssi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kryssi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kryssi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kryssi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kryssi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kryssi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kryssi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    At one point i gained a lot of weight like 30 pounds when i moved to a 3 story townhome and was doing about 1000 stairs a day well when my eating was horrible for a few months during that time i thought all the stairs would keep me slim but now it just made me have hard legs but all the fat i took in went to the saddlebag area and ive never had that before in my life so i tried everything from eating clean to liquid diet etc to get rid of it and i moved from that place so that i ld get my boy back to noral which helped but still being left with the saddlebags i researched benefits of water fasting and how it transforms the body and i can tell u 100% i did an 11 day water fast and that melted the fat off like lipo! Its hard to do but I did feel great after I took a daily mulit vitmin and it allowed me to start off fresh.

MEDUSA02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile LIPO and HORMONES

SPOT FAT will be reduced with exercise and diet BUT fat will also be reduced from other areas such as your face and breasts. Women lose from the face down and the lower body is the last place to lose......Unfortunately, saddlebags are really a curse.. since it is a very stubborn area to lose fat. As a Women's only Personal Trainer and Nutrition Therapist for over 18 years, I can tell you that spot fat is genes and of course hormonal imbalance which can occur even at puberty. After the age of 45, it is even harder to lose weight as our metabolism slows down and the spot fat worstens IF a careful diet is not followed.
    LIPOSUCTION, is something many trainers fear to talk about or they are embarassed to admit they have done it themselves....Some, prefer to fool women with hopeless promises or aren't educated enough about the subject. Liposuction DOES WORK SPECIFICALLY FOR SPOT FAT as it removes extra unwanted fat from areas which disproportion the rest of the body.

I have had clients who carried extra fat on their lower hips and would literally exhaust their bodies with endless lunges only to lose too much fat from their breasts and face looking sick. Some have even done breast implants
    to compensate for the great fat loss on their upper body.

To sum up, Liposuction is recommended for spot fat once one knows already how to maintain her/his weight by eating right and exercising. Lipo will not work for overall body fat. I have known women (and some quite famous too..) who had spot fat reduced first and then and competed in bodybuilding!.... Talk with reputable plastic surgeons to determine whether Lipo is a wise option for you. All the best!!!

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MEDUSA02 View Post
    SPOT FAT will be reduced with exercise and diet BUT fat will also be reduced from other areas such as your face and breasts. Women lose from the face down and the lower body is the last place to lose......Unfortunately, saddlebags are really a curse.. since it is a very stubborn area to lose fat. As a Women's only Personal Trainer and Nutrition Therapist for over 18 years, I can tell you that spot fat is genes and of course hormonal imbalance which can occur even at puberty. After the age of 45, it is even harder to lose weight as our metabolism slows down and the spot fat worstens IF a careful diet is not followed.
    LIPOSUCTION, is something many trainers fear to talk about or they are embarassed to admit they have done it themselves....Some, prefer to fool women with hopeless promises or aren't educated enough about the subject. Liposuction DOES WORK SPECIFICALLY FOR SPOT FAT as it removes extra unwanted fat from areas which disproportion the rest of the body.

I have had clients who carried extra fat on their lower hips and would literally exhaust their bodies with endless lunges only to lose too much fat from their breasts and face looking sick. Some have even done breast implants
    to compensate for the great fat loss on their upper body.

To sum up, Liposuction is recommended for spot fat once one knows already how to maintain her/his weight by eating right and exercising. Lipo will not work for overall body fat. I have known women (and some quite famous too..) who had spot fat reduced first and then and competed in bodybuilding!.... Talk with reputable plastic surgeons to determine whether Lipo is a wise option for you. All the best!!!

Nice and shameless self-promotion.

But as to the original post: I always giggle that posts like these begin "I know I can't spot reduce". <Blah blah blah other stuff inserted here> and then, always to close the post
    "How can I spot reduce?"
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    But as to the original post: I always giggle that posts like these begin "I know I can't spot reduce". <Blah blah blah other stuff inserted here> and then, always to close the post
    "How can I spot reduce?"
    LOL If anyone ever figures out some magical way to spot reduce, then please tell me cause I will give you all of the money in my savings account

...not srs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?

Bulk to Bikini Journal: t=159898911&p=1200540751#post1200540751
    ANSI (Closed): t=160616381&p=1216623541#post1216623541
    TSN (Closed): t=160616811&p=1216631611#post1216631611

MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dawnmsaunders View Post
    LOL If anyone ever figures out some magical way to spot reduce, then please tell me cause I will give you all of the money in my savings account

...not srs
    I can tell you the secret. But first you must transfer all your money into my PayPal account, then I will send you my SECRET herbal remedy to be massaged into the saddlebags at 3am, 6am, 2pm and 11pm every day that there is a full moon. Also never eat pop tarts and eat 3kg of radishes daily.
    Bench press: current 65kg, goal 70kg
    Squat: current 75kg, goal 90kg
    Deadlift: current 100kg, goal 120kg

Natural Physique Assoc. (UK) figure 2014, 2nd place.

infrateal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sumo/plie squats and hamstring curls both help tone that area up, although it takes time!