Believe in yourself. aguilarbrenda's Avatar
    aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm eating too much carbs?

I've been doing deficit for a while, i eat about 1400-1500 calories per day; because even if i have a flat belly, i have lower stubborn belly fat

- I don't eat cakes, junk food.
    - I don't use salt (just a few times in the month, but just about a tea tsp)
    - I don't use sugar (maybe 1 o 2 times per month for the coffe, and again, i use just a teaspoon of sugar)
    - I don't eat bread (unless is whole grain bread)
    - I stopped eating white pasta and white rice since about 1 month.
    - I don't eat sauces, butter.
    - I don't eat fried foods.

Basically, i got rid of most of the ''bad things'', the only thing that i do when i have NOTHING ''healthy'' to eat basically, is eat what is on the house but watching my calories and macros. Since i started, my boyfriend's mom bought me most of the foods, sometimes she can't (i didn't had a job until this month, and i was underage) and she don't eat healthy so she didn't really afford me enough healthy foods that can last during a month, so when i have nothing healthy to eat is basically because of that.

In a good ''day'' (when i have healthy food) i can eat:

Eggs, oatmeal, chicken, lean meat, whole grain rice, whole grain cereal, whole grain bread, green tea, low-fat milk, veggies and fruits basically.

And in a bad ''day'' i have to make the not-so-healthy foods better:

Vanilla Yogurt, pasta, white rice, crackers, etc. I eat them, because if not, i will start to starve which is worse.

I don't do cardio because the neighborhood is not reaallly safe, i can't afford a gym, everything that i have done is at home, i have a gym machine that i use for weight training and i do bodyweight exercises such as squat.

I don't have cravings unless i'm on those ''bad days'' that i don't have fruit or oatmeal.

I eat about (max) 200g of carbs and the lowest 50/80g, my weight is: 53,9kg and my height: 1.60

thanks

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    There is no such thing as too much carbs provided that:
    - you can still meet your essential levels of protein and dietary fat (see Nutrition forum sticky threads)
    - you don't exceed your calorie target

If you are losing about 1lb a week (as a long term average), you are doing fine.

Believe in yourself. aguilarbrenda's Avatar
    aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aguilarbrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you. So 200g of carbs isn't too much?
    I will check the stickies for sure!