californiadiva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock - What should I do?

After some long thinking, I decided to go ahead and order the Cellucor D4 Etreme, only the company I purchased it from has sent me the thermal shock by mistake. Now, because I'm in the UK, I can't easily make an exchange so I'm in a bit of a bind.

I've done some research and am worried to take the thermal shock because it appears to be much more potent than the extreme version and I'm worried about buzzing out too much.

I have been taking Xenadrine RFA-X on and off for a little while and have been fine with 2 capsules, but when I tried Stimulant X recently, I only had one capsule and was really buzzed out for the rest of the day - and not in a good way.

What are the chances of me having a bad episode on the Thermal Shocks? and if I do get too high, is there any way to pass it through the system quicker?

I suppose another questions would be, does this stuff really work and is it worth the risk of taking it?

Thanks in advance for any responses.
    Anything's possible when you put your mind to it.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just start with one capsule twice daily to assess your personal tolerance. Space out the doses according to the way your body reacts.

If you can't make rent after purchasing this supplement and need a place to crash, PM me.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by californiadiva View Post
    After some long thinking, I decided to go ahead and order the Cellucor D4 Etreme, only the company I purchased it from has sent me the thermal shock by mistake. Now, because I'm in the UK, I can't easily make an exchange so I'm in a bit of a bind.

I've done some research and am worried to take the thermal shock because it appears to be much more potent than the extreme version and I'm worried about buzzing out too much.

I have been taking Xenadrine RFA-X on and off for a little while and have been fine with 2 capsules, but when I tried Stimulant X recently, I only had one capsule and was really buzzed out for the rest of the day - and not in a good way.

What are the chances of me having a bad episode on the Thermal Shocks? and if I do get too high, is there any way to pass it through the system quicker?

I suppose another questions would be, does this stuff really work and is it worth the risk of taking it?

Thanks in advance for any responses.
    Try one capsule on a full stomach. Yohimbine sensitive individuals might get a lil jittery or nervous on Thermal Shock, but unless you take 2 caps and a cup of coffee you will be in no danger.

It is funny that you got the Thermal Shock as we can't ship to the UK. We have a version called Euroshock made for the UK. If the product does not have Yohimbine listed on the bottle then you did recieve the UK version.

I don't suggest buying D4 from anywhere other than bb.com as there are no authorized internet sellers other than bb.com and cellucor.com.

They are either breaking the law, selling stolen products, or discontinued sku's.

Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    Just start with one capsule twice daily to assess your personal tolerance. Space out the doses according to the way your body reacts.

If you can't make rent after purchasing this supplement and need a place to crash, PM me.
    Wow the first half was quite helpful, and the second half just assures me that you need medication.

Offering girls places to stay is always a creepy way to send up a red flag.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Continually drink water. This is my second cycle on it, 4 pills a day, and the jitters and "buzzed" feeling you describe won't ever go away. You probably won't need more than one to get the full effect...two would be overkill.

gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sabennet1 View Post
    Continually drink water. This is my second cycle on it, 4 pills a day, and the jitters and "buzzed" feeling you describe won't ever go away. You probably won't need more than one to get the full effect...two would be overkill.
    What results did you get? Do you lose fat at a higher rate while on it? I have both Extreme T7 and Thermal Shock but I'm still losing weight with my diet so I'm waiting to take them. But I'm wondering if they would help me get to my goal faster or not.

oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gusg View Post
    What results did you get? Do you lose fat at a higher rate while on it? I have both Extreme T7 and Thermal Shock but I'm still losing weight with my diet so I'm waiting to take them. But I'm wondering if they would help me get to my goal faster or not.
    If you're having could weight loss just with diet I would wait. I didn't use the stacks until I had hit a plateau with diet alone and the T7/D4TS stack really ramped it up and help me get back on track. Everyone's response is definitely different though. I know I've seen where several have dosed 2 pills a day. I needed the full 4 pill a day dose of D4 to see results and didn't have any of the jitters others have reported at a higher dose

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Starkk View Post

ROFL, didn't realize it was a chick asking. Yet it still made sense. Waitwhat?
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Unhappy

Thanks for all of your responses. I will take just the one to begin with and see how I get on. Fingers crossed I don't feel jittery.

Wish me luck. (cringe)

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for all of your responses. I will take just the one to begin with and see how I get on. Fingers crossed I don't feel jittery.

Wish me luck. (cringe)

Good luck, 170mg per cap is quite intense.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    Good luck, 170mg per cap is quite intense.
    1 is fine if you can handle 2 cups of coffee. 2 caps is on another level. I don't really ever do 2 caps.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Hi all. Ok, I was so worried about overdoing it that I decided to 'be a girl' and split the capsule into two and only took half. Yes, I am a chicken.

The effect of that one half was probably the same effect I have from taking one whole capsule of Xendrine and I was absolutely fine.

As I have taken two Xenadrine in the past, I know I can handle a little more so I plucked up the courage to take the other half - still fine.

I managed to knock a whole 6 minutes off my cardio time compared to usual and that was only on 1/2 a capsule while trying to keep my unusually loose shorts up - so I am very excited and will definitely do the full capsule on tomorrow's cardio.

Thanks for all your support and advice, it definitely helped.

Now, time to incinerate this last bit of stubborn fat...

sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi all. Ok, I was so worried about overdoing it that I decided to 'be a girl' and split the capsule into two and only took half. Yes, I am a chicken.

The effect of that one half was probably the same effect I have from taking one whole capsule of Xendrine and I was absolutely fine.

As I have taken two Xenadrine in the past, I know I can handle a little more so I plucked up the courage to take the other half - still fine.

I managed to knock a whole 6 minutes off my cardio time compared to usual and that was only on 1/2 a capsule while trying to keep my unusually loose shorts up - so I am very excited and will definitely do the full capsule on tomorrow's cardio.

Thanks for all your support and advice, it definitely helped.

Now, time to incinerate this last bit of stubborn fat...
    The caffeine in it will definately make you more aware and "amped" up during your workout. Good luck to you!

Gusg: I can definately see the results, though I don't know my body stats. You can feel your body pumping throughout the day.