Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz

The 80/20 Rule for Lifting

Think, But Don't Over-Analyze

When you are enthusiastic about bodybuilding, or any sport or hobby for that matter, you want to know everything you can about it. You want to know what's the best exercise, what rep range will give you an edge, how to best structure your split so that you eek out every gain that you can. This thirst for knowledge is a healthy one - and is a sign that you are thinking, that you care.

But it can also hold you back. With the wealth of information available, especially in the internet age, it's all too easy to get caught up in the minutia, to start wondering if this or that exercise will pack on the size better, whether XX supplement will be the difference between success and failure. The next thing you know, you're spending too much on supplements, switching up your routine every other week to use that new magic routine you read about, or getting discouraged over results that don't seem up to par with the promises of the muscle mags.

The 80/20 Rule

Dr. Joseph Juran, working on quality and management principles in the 1930's and 1940's observed a universal principle that he called the "vital few and trivial many", in which 20 percent of something is responsible for 80 percent of the results. This became known as the Pareto Principle, or the 80/20 rule. This rule means that in anything 20% is vital and 80% is trivial. For example, Juran observed that 20% of the people owned 80% of the wealth. Or that 20% of defects caused 80% of the problems. You can apply this rule to almost anything.

The value of the 80/20 rule is that it reminds you to focus on the 20% that matters. You should identify and focus on these things. So in bodybuilding, what are they? I would say that the 20% that matters includes:
    • Researching & following a good, fundamental, bodybuilding program. (Not a perfect one, it doesn't exist).
    • Putting in hard work in the gym, consistently, over a long period of time.
    • Following the rule of progression, and ensure that over time you are lifting more weight, more reps, or more sets.
    • Having good nutrition. Eating enough good stuff, and not too much bad stuff over the course of a day.
    • Getting adequate recovery.
    • Adjusting your plan periodically, based on your results and your experiences.
    Which basically means: Train. Eat. Rest. Repeat. Week in and week out. Focusing on the basics will give you 80% of your results.

So if that's the important 20%, what's the 80% that's trivial? Well in my opinion it's details like these:
    • Should I do 3 sets of 8 reps or 5 sets of 10 reps?
    • What's better, 1.25g protein per pound or 1.37g/lb, or 1.5 g/lb.?
    • I'm doing BB curls, should I be doing DB curls or EZ bar curls instead?
    • What's the best angle for incline barbell presses?
    • If I don't get 30g of protein within half an hour after training, is my session wasted?
    • How much should I be lifting for my height / weight?
    • Are DB flyes better than using the Pec Dec?

Etc. Etc. Etc. Honestly, that stuff doesn't make a difference. Or rather, if it does it makes a relatively small difference (20%); or only makes a difference for a relatively small few who are at the limits of their physical development. For most of us average Joes, it just doesn't matter! Sure, if you have a wrist issue, EZ curls may bump into that 20% of things that matter, but in general it doesn't make that much of a difference.

The muscle mags would like to convince you different, since they want you to continuously tune in to find out if you're doing everything right. If you're "in the know" about the latest "hollywood workout". Whether you're missing a miracle supplement that just got invented in a secret Swiss lab.

That way lies madness, my friends.

Objective Evidence

So how do we know this is true? Well, first of all look at the wide variety of workout programs, splits, exercise selection, training frequency, and equipment recommendations from various top bodybuilders over the years. Do they all agree? No. Do they recommend all the same things? Don't think so. Do they all train the same way? Nope. But it's not the 20% they disagree on, it's the 80%. Which stands to reason, since the 80% only makes a small difference, and most of that is individual anyway. What's right for one person is not always right for another.

But they all agree on the value of the big, compound movements. They all preach eating enough, eating right, getting enough protein, and having intensity in the gym. They all agree that results take hard work and consistency and a balanced workout routine. They agree on the 20%.

As further evidence that sometimes the small things don't matter: how often have you seen some dipstick in the gym using terrible form doing nothing but crappy curls and yet having jacked arms? It happens. Sure, he might get injured periodically. Sure, he might have no calves. But when it comes to those arms, he's doing at least 20% of things right.

Final Thoughts (Cliffs)

So what do you take away from all that? It's simple: do your homework and spend your time and effort on the 20% of the details that matter - that's Thinking. Don't waste your time sweating the 80% of the trivial details that make little or no difference - that's over-analyzing.

I don't pretend to have all the answers, and you should figure out what those "20%" things are for yourself by reading and thinking. But once you do, focus on that and don't let the "80%" of minutia derail you from what really matters.

I originally wrote this for the exercises section, but thought it might be worth posting over here as well.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good read, i agree
    this 80/20 rule applies everywhere in life to..
    HOWEVER I do strongly believe that its the 80% of the effort that distinguish a good professional from an outstanding one...

i'll just make a real life example.
    say, in order to get into university you only need to put in 20% effort at school to get the bare minimum GPA for acceptance. However, its the other 80% of the effort that will determine if you're gonna get that 50,000$ scholarship or not..

kno what i mean?
    My finished SUMMER CUT thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123993751
    My transformation thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125733693

TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Agreed and repped! Good article. Most people get hung up on the details waaayyyy too much.

1. Progressive resistance
    2. Adequate nutrition
    3. Adequate rest

= results

Almost everything else is up for debate. But get these 3 right and your set. 1.
    "People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours."

1RM PBs:
    Deadlift = 270kg (595lbs), Bench Press = 137.5kg (303lbs), Squat = 190kg (418lbs)

Musician, Bodybuilder, Powerlifter & PTS/NASM CPT
    Subscribe to 'GHOGH Fitness' on YouTube: www.youtube.com/GHOGHFitness

strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000) strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000) strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000) strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000) strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000) strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000) strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000) strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000) strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000) strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000) strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000)
    negged for over-analysing
    Kind Regards,

Strong_strength

hemmorhoidrage is not very helpful. (-500) hemmorhoidrage is not very helpful. (-500) hemmorhoidrage is not very helpful. (-500) hemmorhoidrage is not very helpful. (-500) hemmorhoidrage is not very helpful. (-500) hemmorhoidrage is not very helpful. (-500) hemmorhoidrage is not very helpful. (-500) hemmorhoidrage is not very helpful. (-500) hemmorhoidrage is not very helpful. (-500) hemmorhoidrage is not very helpful. (-500) hemmorhoidrage is not very helpful. (-500)
    Wow that gave me a headache.

brb breakin' records STFUandTRAIN's Avatar
    STFUandTRAIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) STFUandTRAIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) STFUandTRAIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) STFUandTRAIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) STFUandTRAIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) STFUandTRAIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) STFUandTRAIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) STFUandTRAIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) STFUandTRAIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) STFUandTRAIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) STFUandTRAIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good read. Does make a lot of sense.
    GOAL: Be better than I am
    "Don't look at yesterday. You can't change it. It happened. Don't look at tomorrow. It hasn't come yet. What you do today can make up for yesterday and completely change tomorrow. Work on today."

On training hard: "I train my hardest because one day, my life or the life of someone else may depend on it. I train like there is no tomorrow because one day, I may be in a situation where if I don't succeed, there will be no tomorrow."

oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Very good read, alot of people do seem to over analyze their workouts if they dont seem to get results within a couple of weeks. Like your article stated its the 20% which everyone needs to focus on, but they get suckered in by all the latest rubbish on the market which says it may do this or may do that.
    Cut Off The Dead Branches & Watch The Tree Grow

****-Team Manlet-****

----Fancy Some T-Virus??----

Disturbed Gets Me Pumped

I Always Rep Back 100%

MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Good to see this info popping up again Vox. i read it several times in the exercise section and emailed it to several friends of mine. Giving credit to 'this smart guy on bb.com' of course.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by oatsmore View Post
    Very good read, alot of people do seem to over analyze their workouts if they dont seem to get results within a couple of weeks. Like your article stated its the 20% which everyone needs to focus on, but they get suckered in by all the latest rubbish on the market which says it may do this or may do that.
    Thanks, I appreciate the comments. I think too many people miss the forest for the trees in the rush to get results. They get lured in by all the "gain 10 lbs. of muscle in a month" type claims, and it only results in disappointment and frustration.

There's no easy way to big gains. It takes hard work.

Originally Posted by MWheatley View Post
    Good to see this info popping up again Vox. i read it several times in the exercise section and emailed it to several friends of mine. Giving credit to 'this smart guy on bb.com' of course.
    Lulz. Thanks, man. Hopefully it helped.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

jerredr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerredr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerredr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerredr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerredr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerredr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerredr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerredr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerredr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerredr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerredr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice! great info. i love back to basics analysis

blackdove212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackdove212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackdove212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackdove212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackdove212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackdove212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good info, esp on the "don't overanalyze" point.

TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Think, But Don't Over-Analyze
    That alone was enough for me !!! A+

AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP this is a great post! Repped on recharge.

bikestud125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bikestud125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bikestud125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bikestud125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bikestud125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bikestud125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bikestud125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bikestud125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bikestud125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bikestud125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bikestud125 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AlphaMisc View Post
    OP this is a great post! Repped on recharge.
    Agreed, I see people in everyday life including family over analyze.
    White Sox fan

user165461 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user165461 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user165461 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user165461 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user165461 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user165461 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user165461 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user165461 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user165461 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user165461 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user165461 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice post, couldn't agree more. Thanks for this.
    U mad?

that which has emerged Alan David's Avatar
    Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great Article.
    The truth shall set you free.
    "The two kinds of people, on earth I mean, are the people who lift and the people who lean."

rjg2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjg2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjg2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjg2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjg2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjg2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjg2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjg2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjg2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjg2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjg2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very true! nice post.

BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great read; thanks
    If we were all the same life would be so boring!

Thumbs up

Thanks for all the comments.

lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Thanks for all the comments.
    Thanks for the write up!

good article 100% agree. reped.

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is possibly the best post I've ever read on this forum. I really wish more people would read this and utilize it. Great post!
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

I lUv fitness ;-) fitness4life999's Avatar
    fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Guilty

I am guilty of doing this all my life...lol

Paralysis by Analysis

Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Consistency and over a long period of time is probably the best advice here. Thanks.

zyzzaesthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyzzaesthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyzzaesthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyzzaesthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyzzaesthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyzzaesthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyzzaesthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyzzaesthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyzzaesthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyzzaesthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    agreed 100%

whenever i go to the workout programs section, i see all these threads saying "which is better? x program or x program?"

in all reality, just workout as hard as you can, lift as heavy as you can, be as intense as you can, stick to your diet and results will happen regardless of what training program you are on.

iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks. Solid post. The 80/20 rule is valid for most, if not all spheres of life.
    My work out journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114220261

gunsandgutts is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunsandgutts is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunsandgutts is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunsandgutts is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunsandgutts is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunsandgutts is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunsandgutts is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunsandgutts is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunsandgutts is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunsandgutts is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunsandgutts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good post. Now that you shared with us this rule I can see it actually applying to a lot of things. Thanks !

whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gunsandgutts View Post
    Good post. Now that you shared with us this rule I can see it actually applying to a lot of things. Thanks !
    Yeah, it sure does, very good read, thanks op.

medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000) medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000) medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000) medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000) medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000) medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000) medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000) medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000) medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000) medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000) medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great article, I have never thought about it in such simple terms. Thanks for the awesome read!

mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

BB Curls EZ Bar and DB Curls - Winner DIPS

I have some lifting experience but I am not going to act like I'm a pro.

I read muscle mag encyclopedia of bodybuilding recently and it mentioned that the core exercise for arms are DIPS!

DIPS

Not the dip variation you do at the end of a bench but the actual dip station, Parallel or V ship dip bar.

So I incorporated it into my workout every Arm day as the first things I do. and I have added a half of inch to my arms in a month!

I also take serious mass but still Dips work!

BB curls give you good balance
    DB curls give great isolation
    EZ Bar Curls appear to work to lower bicep

They all work synergistically but DIPS appear to be the core!

swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is a great article, I often get so caught up by learning new things that my workouts change every two weeks…. Sometimes the going back to the basics is key.