Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great log.
    Back from exile . Please no Autograph requests.

conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day 24, 25, 26, 27: I got lazy with the log but I am still keeping up with my routine.

Day 28: Tuesday Chest/Tri

I bought a second bottle of HgHUp yesterday to continue this stack because so far I am up 9 lbs and more lean than I ever have been.

My strength in the gym is going up like crazy as well and my energy levels are doing great. Appetite is HUGE haha.

Im going to probably have a rest day tomorrow because yesterday was legs/shoulders and I was doing more weight with more intensity than I ever have before.

This stack is starting to feel unreal.

Weight: 192.5
    Proud Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds Club"!

My Transformation Thread:
    .... new one coming soon!

smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Glad to hear you bought that second bottle bud. One bottle is good...two is great in regard to results. Looking forward to seeing how you do in this second half of your log with that other bottle. Continue to kick some a$$!

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    A Lion called DILIGAFF!!!

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!

I have God on my side ! jrmuscle's Avatar
    jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

hell yea

two bottles should shred yo uout and get you hard as rock!!
    -Joey_
    I expect respect when i give respect
    I put forth effort and determination
    I AM A BODY BUILDER

Honesty is the best policy ;)

conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know. I know. I haven't been keeping up with this like I should have but work got a little more busy lately.

Anyhow, I have already used up the bottle of Free Test a while back and I am about to be out of the bottle of HgHUp. I have about 3 - 4 more days of it.

All in all, I am extremely impressed. I needed to get back into the weight room hard after having to take off because of a bout of Mono and an ear surgery. I am glad to say that I am up a consistent 10 lbs and my bf% has gone down ( noticeable )

I have an awesome intensity in the gym and my appetite is huge. I am having excellent sleep with some pretty CRAZY dreams but after watching inception , I find them pretty cool.

I would definitely recommend HgHUp and I already have in fact to a few of my friends. I have had multiple people tell me recently that I looked like I have put on more muscle.

If you are a lifter that doesn't want to go the pro hormone or illegal route but wants to try to go a little further, try this product!

Also I have been combining this with black cats in the morning and MAN I just feel so good throughout the day.

Thanks AppNut!!!!!
    Proud Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds Club"!

My Transformation Thread:
    .... new one coming soon!

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by conwaylucas View Post
    All in all, I am extremely impressed. I needed to get back into the weight room hard after having to take off because of a bout of Mono and an ear surgery. I am glad to say that I am up a consistent 10 lbs and my bf% has gone down ( noticeable )
    Awesome stuff, bud!
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.