Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Recomp with HgHUp

I am 6'4" starting weight of 183.

Supplements:
    Myofusion
    Creatine Monohydrate ( only 1500mg post workout to sup the hemo rage prop creatines )
    Hemo Rage Black ( not impressed but will finish can )
    HgHUp ( 6 caps pre-bed )

This log will be short and sweet and focused entirely on how HgHUp effects me.

Before Day 1:

I took a sample of a preworkout at 5:30pm and worked out till 7:00pm. I have not worked out at night in quite some time. I get home and eat a lot of chicken, peas, and broccoli. Make sure I have the two hours before bed without carbs then take 6 caps of HgHUp. For some reason, I cannot go to sleep and I am constantly sweating all night. I become weary of the supplement after the first dosage.

Day 1:

Workout Legs/Shoulders midday. I am not very motivated to go but probably because legs/shoulders are not my favorite. I have a good workout though. Energy is a little low.

Day 2:

This time I hadn't worked out at night so I am attributing that to my lack of sleep initially because last night was heavenly. I did not even get to sleep until about 11pm and woke up at 6:00am feeling very rested and ready to tackle the day.
    Proud Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds Club"!

My Transformation Thread:
    .... new one coming soon!

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pre workouts before bed can be rough. A few people had a little trouble sleeping at first with hghup too, but it looks like you are doing well
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day 2 cont. :

I did not workout today because it was my buddy's birthday. I used the day as a cheat day and ate a lot of good food. From the lack of energy on leg/shoulder day, I figured I could use a few extra calories/carbs to recharge some.

Sleep once again was great!

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for this!!
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

I've been researching this supplement for over the past 3-4 months now. It has become quite popular in my town with the local nutrition shops, and I have talked to quite a few guys that have been taking it so I am looking forward to seeing what it has in store for me.

Day 3:

I was pretty hungry. I had over 1000 calories before workout/lunch. We did chest/tri and it went very well. My endurance was a better than on leg/shoulder day. I figured that would happen with the cheat day before.

For some reason though, the rest of the day, I was still hungry. I ate clean foods but a lot of them. By nighttime, I felt almost bloated.

On a side note, I will no longer be taking my Hemo Rage Black because it keeps giving me these nagging headaches plus the energy in the gym is non-existent. I am very disappointed in it. I will take black cats for pre-workout for a little while until I find another pre-workout I want to buy.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hope those black cats work for ya they sure got the kick most people need
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    HGHup is a solid product, Luke. Causes some lethargy in users, especially during the first few days of use, and you might be dosing a little high for your bodyweight - try 5 caps instead. Increased appetite is also a definite sign that it has kicked in and is working.

Re BLACK CATS, there's no better product out there re energy, IMO, and this should work well for you pre-training.

You have a very successful recomp stack here. Just make sure that you're using a multivitamin and getting in your good fats as well.

All the best

~Team APPNUT
    Writer β€’ Athlete β€’ Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

Day 4: No workout and the day was filled with cheats because my friend's birthday party. I am starting to notice a little increase in acne.

Energy is good and sleep is still strong with some crazy dreams.

Day 5: A little full body workout with some cardio. Appetite is definitely strong. I have noticed that I actually got somewhat of a 5 'oclock shadow today... which has never happened when I shave in the morning.

Overall, I feel very good and am very looking forward to my normal workout tomorrow. I am conflicted on either continuing black cats / starting EC stack / or buying a preworkout that is similar to jacked that I tried ( it was pretty awesome ).

Originally Posted by RosieCheeScott View Post
    HGHup is a solid product, Luke. Causes some lethargy in users, especially during the first few days of use, and you might be dosing a little high for your bodyweight - try 5 caps instead. Increased appetite is also a definite sign that it has kicked in and is working.

Re BLACK CATS, there's no better product out there re energy, IMO, and this should work well for you pre-training.

You have a very successful recomp stack here. Just make sure that you're using a multivitamin and getting in your good fats as well.

All the best

~Team APPNUT
    The reason behind my taking of 6 prebed is because the owner of the nutrition shop that I go to told me he talked to the chemist that formulated hghup at appnut ( think he said guy's name was Dirk ) and he said that Dirk told him for best results to dose it at 6 caps prebed.

Day 6: took an EC this morning and will take one before workout. planning on picking up a new preworkout after work.

Decided to start taking only 5 caps of hghUp prebed on Rosie recommendation.

Legs/Shoulders : went exceptionally well plus I started to notice a little bit of leaning out that. Endurance was great and I left the gym feeling great.

Appetite is still very up which is nice for taking in those clean calories. Being 6'4" makes it difficult just to maintain weight.

Weight : 187 ( always calculated first thing in morning after piss )

Day 7: took an EC this morning and will be taking 2 scoops of Lean Revolution preworkout.

It was chest/tri and the workout was amazing. So much energy and the pumps were great. I also noticed a little more leaning out yet I weight 2 pounds heavier this morning... hmm

Also noticed that my acne has gone back down ( at least for now )

Still at 5 caps at night.

Weight : 189

Up in weight but being more lean isnt uncommon with hghup
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

thedust has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    183 to 189 in a week already??? gotta see this

Day 8: EC stack in morning, 2 scoops lean revolution before workout at lunchtime.

BTW : Lean Revolution susposedly has full dose of MagnaPower ( Magnesium Creatine Chelate ) and Carnosyn ( Beta-Alanine ). On top of that is also has some Glycine Propionyl L Carnitine ( GlycoCarn ) so it gives an amazing pump. It also has 100mg of DHEA per scoop which I hate, but after this one tin, I will discontinue use.

Did Abs / Cardio today. Just some weighted abs and incline walking. Energy was great and endurance was nice.

Sleep is great. Acne under control. Mood is starting to feel a little elevated. Appetite is a little down but probably because of the EC. I think I will stop taking the morning dose tomorrow.

I am looking forward to Back/Bis tomorrow!

Weight: 187 ( once again, will always take this in morning right after piss )

Day 9: EC stack in morning, 2 scoops lean revolution preworkout

Back/Bi day was absolutely great. I am having to slowly build back up strength but I could really feel the determination in the gym.

My mood was been a little off lately. Appetite is still down but I promise I am going to stop the EC dose.

Weight : 186 ( this was morning after the cardio day so it is prolly closest to correct )

Day 10: no EC, 2 scoops lean revolution preworkout

Today I was working from home so I decided to go to the gym in town and get a little maintenance work done on my chest/tri while doing some more cardio afterward.

My sleep was absolutely great last night with some pretty vivid dreams. ( After watching Inception, it made me pretty happy ) My mood has been slowly degrading though. I am edgy but I keep telling myself to relax and not get worked up.

I bought some Free Test today as well to start stacking with the HghUp. I am looking forward to seeing what type of boost I will see.

Weight: did not take it this morning

Free test+ hghup has been a great stack for people. Stark had a nice run
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

I have God on my side ! jrmuscle's Avatar
    jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

damn bro in and subd

nice log so far
    -Joey_
    I expect respect when i give respect
    I put forth effort and determination
    I AM A BODY BUILDER

Honesty is the best policy ;)

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by conwaylucas View Post
    The reason behind my taking of 6 prebed is because the owner of the nutrition shop that I go to told me he talked to the chemist that formulated hghup at appnut ( think he said guy's name was Dirk ) and he said that Dirk told him for best results to dose it at 6 caps prebed.
    I see. Well, dosage is recommended for bodyweight, and 6 caps is too much for you, IMO. Everyone reacts differently to different things - for example, I usually have to dose for someone twice my size to get effects from most products, but with HGHup, I started at 5 caps and had to go down to 2 caps.

Originally Posted by conwaylucas View Post
    I bought some Free Test today as well to start stacking with the HghUp. I am looking forward to seeing what type of boost I will see.
    You will like this stack. I finished FREE TEST/IGF-2 (my choice of GH booster) - plus some other supplements - and let me just say that it has until now been the BEST stack I have ever used. SO much potential to make it even BETTER as well!!!

Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    Free test+ hghup has been a great stack for people. Stark had a nice run
    Yes

~Team APPNUT
    Writer β€’ Athlete β€’ Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

Day 11 & 12: Weekend.

I started taking Free Test 4 caps morning and continuing with 5caps HghUp pre-bed. I did not workout at all over the weekend because in-laws came in town.

I am feeling really good though.

I am ready for my workout!

Weight: 188 (This morning , Monday )

Day 13: Monday Legs/Shoulders

wow. 3 day on free test. 13 on hghup. I felt amazing. I look leaner than ever plus my energy levels were great. My appetite is good as well.

I am really starting to like this. Having a small amount of acne start to show up but nothing bad.

Can't wait to see what my weight is like in the morning. I'm hoping to keep it around 188.

Free test has been giving me some interesting boosts in aspects out side of lifting too
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Day 14: Cardio/ ABs

Nothing special here.

Weight : 189

Day 15:

Back / Bi -- I felt like a beast. Energy levels are really high and motivation is up. I can really start to tell that my recomp is working. I am appearing leaner in the mirror.

Sleep is still going really well. I am also still have very vivid dreams. I am getting new compliments in the gym about how much better I am looking.

Weight: 189

Day 16:

Cardio / little chest/abs: I worked at home today so my gym outting was short. I did have some very nice endurance though in the cardio department.

Weight: 187.5

Day 17:

Chest/ Tri : All I can say is this is what I am talking about. I felt like my old 200 lb self in the gym today. I had more power in my reps than I remember having in a long time. My chest and triceps are very pumped right now.

If this continues or gets better, then I will definitely have to pick up another bottle of hghup and free test.

Weight : 189.5 ( not sure why I was heavier this morning... )

btw, I am looking leaner than I ever have looked. I can start to see striations in my delts.

Day 18 & 19: weekend : I went on a float trip and got a lot of sun. Got way too dehydrated though.

Day 20: Monday Legs/Shoulders : This is the first trip to the gym since the stack that I just felt like my energy levels had sky rocketed. My weight is steadily climbing but I am looking and feeling more lean.

Day 21: Tuesday Abs/Cardio : My energy level is still through the roof. I was doing weighted ab crunches like a madman. I was doing incline walking ( 10% at 3.5mph) and after 30 minutes of that, I was sweating really bad.

My energy was still quite high, so I did 225 barbell shrugs, a set of 20 reps of bench and then some chin ups to just release some of that energy.

Day 22: Wednesday will be either chest/tri or back/bi I will update later

Weight : 191 ( notice this is after yesterday ( cardio day ) )

Day 23: Thursday

I am so sore after back/bi plus I think I sprained an ab muscle on tuesday. On top of that I only got 4 hours of sleep last night so I am skipping the gym today.

CHEAT day! haha.

Weight : 191