Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its been said alot of times...

a guy sees his friend with a nice girl and he says " i want a girl just LIKE her"

a woman sees her friend with a nice guy and she says "I want him"

Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Al_Pal View Post

a guy sees his friend with a nice girl and he says " i want a girl just LIKE her"

The RH is on point tonight...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124193131 - Always listen to RH
    Utah Jazz

Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't understand how people fail to grasp a concept as simple as this one. It's human nature retards.

When you were a kid everyone always wanted the toy that someone was playing with already, you didn't want the one laying at the bottom of the toy bin by itself.
    *Strong Everything 2018 Champion*

CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Girls hate competing

They just like guys for whom others compete

I rep back.

SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think it works but theirs a limit to where they start feeling insecure and ruining the relationship. Ex knew girls wanted me and I think it's what kept her there but ultimately me maintaining myself (gym,school, health) got her thinking I was still trying to make myself available for other girls.

So yeah she liked that I got attention but she eventually took it wrongly and jumped ship cuz she thought I was planning on jumping ship with one of the girls giving me attention.

She was right tho

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Disagree.

I don't care if he talks to other females but if he's starts bragging and bringing them up, bye!!

I always found it to be obnoxious.

And competing? **** that lol. With so many people hopping from one person to the next, competing is as ridiculous as the smith machine.

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

this 100% I'm surprised my wife hasn't killed a bish yet
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LovesMuscles View Post
    Disagree.

I don't care if he talks to other females but if he's starts bragging and bringing them up, bye!!

I always found it to be obnoxious.

And competing? **** that lol. With so many people hopping from one person to the next, competing is as ridiculous as the smith machine.
    you walk into a club. u see a guy with no girl, and then u see a guy with 3 girls. its no surprise your gonna want the guy with 3 girls. **** otta here wit that.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is true and im about to pimp this idea tomorrow hopefully
    NJ 732

Jets*Mets*Rutgers*Rangers*Georgia Tech*Knicks*

Led Zeppelin best band ever

“Success isn't how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started.”
    Goal 190 by june 1st
    march 2nd 209
    "They make these numbers up bro.... thats where they get them. The game is fake as fuk. Madden10 is broken, and EA are terrorists"

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    you walk into a club. u see a guy with no girl, and then u see a guy with 3 girls. its no surprise your gonna want the guy with 3 girls. **** otta here wit that.
    Umm, and you would know this how??

Here's a little lesson for you:

Whether the guy is just cute or stupidly hot, I would not want the guy with three girls.

Why? Because I don't compete and I don't chase, I don't care how good looking the guy is. I have no reason to anyway (no e-brag).

At the end of the day, you're just another chick to him, whether the fourth or the fiftieth. I would have to work harder to garner his attention.

I don't see the appeal, sorry.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Umm, and you would know this how??

Here's a little lesson for you:

Whether the guy is just cute or stupidly hot, I would not want the guy with three girls.

Why? Because I don't compete and I don't chase, I don't care how good looking the guy is. I have no reason to anyway (no e-brag).

At the end of the day, you're just another chick to him, whether the fourth or the fiftieth. I would have to work harder to garner his attention.

I would just like to take this opportunity to remind all of our male readers that one should never listen to what a woman says, only listen to what she does (or he she does as the case may be).

LM: In another thread you mentioned a guy that you were interested in was so attractive that you couldn't speak in his presence. Do you honestly believe you're the only girl in the entire world to notice this dude? You're not and so you're in competition with other women for the guy you're talking about. And when/if you bag the guy you'll be ecstatic...at first but if he starts white knighting the f out of you, you'll get bored and your eye will begin to wonder. Way of the world, sweetie.

Finally, if women didn't get off on competition and preferred easily obtainable guys (as you imply with your would have to work harder to garner his attention comment) that had no attachments, and so would be totally into you, why aren't you and other women hitting up the star trek conventions? You know those guys don't have gf's and those mother****ers would be putty in your hands after two minutes of conversation.

Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    I would just like to take this opportunity to remind all of our male readers that one should never listen to what a woman says, only listen to what she does (or he she does as the case may be).

LM: In another thread you mentioned a guy that you were interested in was so attractive that you couldn't speak in his presence. Do you honestly believe you're the only girl in the entire world to notice this dude? You're not and so you're in competition with other women for the guy you're talking about. And when/if you bag the guy you'll be ecstatic...at first but if he starts white knighting the f out of you, you'll get bored and your eye will begin to wonder. Way of the world, sweetie.

Finally, if women didn't get off on competition and preferred easily obtainable guys (as you imply with your would have to work harder to garner his attention comment) that had no attachments, and so would be totally into you, why aren't you and other women hitting up the star trek conventions? You know those guys don't have gf's and those mother****ers would be putty in your hands after two minutes of conversation.
    You misunderstood.

Yes, I'm very much aware I'm not the first. Yeah, I get out...

I was referring to a guy that would be surrounded by women and who would bring women up in conversation. THAT makes me turn away. Name dropping, pointing out other girls...he can get the GTFO. I have NEVER done it and I don't tolerate it. I have spoken to more than two people at a time and it always stays with me. I have never brought up other males.

Any guy that does that is automatically a tool in my book. Period.

I probably should have clarified that I see competing as actively wanting to get his attention. THAT I don't do.

Simply put: I'm not working for it. My pride won't allow me.

Problem is, what I want doesn't exist. Oh well.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You misunderstood.

I was referring to a guy that would be surrounded by women and who would bring women up in conversation. THAT makes me turn away. Name dropping, pointing out other girls...he can get the GTFO. I have NEVER done it and I don't tolerate it. I have spoken to more than two people at a time and it always stays with me. I have never brought up other males.

I probably should have clarified that I see competing as actively wanting to get his attention. THAT I don't do.

Again, the guy from the other thread who is so devastatingly handsome that you can't speak in his presence...will be approached by other girls when you go out with him. If you're not retarded then you know this and yet you're still posting on an internet forum about how awestruck you are...

What you want does exist. There are a grip of virgins at star trek conventions (and other male dominated nerdy bull**** activities) across the country, with a grip of virgins that you wouldn't have to work for at all.

Aint holding my breath for the day you start trolling those types of places for a man.

Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Again, the guy from the other thread who is so devastatingly handsome that you can't speak in his presence...will be approached by other girls when you go out with him. If you're not retarded then you know this and yet you're still posting on an internet forum about how awestruck you are...

What you want does exist. There are a grip of virgins at star trek conventions (and other male dominated nerdy bull**** activities) across the country, with a grip of virgins that you wouldn't have to work for at all.

Aint holding my breath for the day you start trolling those types of places for a man.
    Different circumstances.

Would I compete for some random guy at a club with three girls? No.

Would I go out with a guy that CHOSE ME? Yes.

I'm not working for it, HELLO.

But he will get approached, you're right. Duh.

Do cute guys raid star trek conventions? No they do not. So no, what I want doesn't exist.

U dun now?

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You misunderstood.

i dont know why your so persistent on proving us wrong. we know how females operate in social settings. You act like pre selection isnt real or sum ****. your at least gonna wana see what that guy with the 3 girls is about.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SwayWay View Post
    This is why you never listen to what a women says. What she says=/what she does.

GREAT advice Al_Pal every girl I've ever dated knew other girls wanted me and was always slightly jealous. It maintains the power in your hands.
    this

asking a womans advice is like gambling

oh so you want the easy guys that no one else wants? the guys who give you no space and act like little puppies?

ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CrazyVolodymyr View Post
    Girls hate competing

They just like guys for whom others compete

I think it's more along the lines of this ^^^^

Whether they really do like competition or not, and if it's appropriate for a relationship (I say it isn't).. You must be the guy that would elicit competition among females, rather than consciously trying to put her in situations that she has to compete for you.

rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ridge_forrester View Post
    I think it's more along the lines of this ^^^^

Whether they really do like competition or not, and if it's appropriate for a relationship (I say it isn't).. You must be the guy that would elicit competition among females, rather than consciously trying to put her in situations that she has to compete for you.
    This is wear I want to be one day
    I am the stone that the builder refused,
    I am the visual,
    the inspiration,
    that made lady sing the blues.

“Go out & do something. It isn’t your room that’s a prison, it’s yourself.” (Sylvia Plath)

Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    i dont know why your so persistent on proving us wrong. we know how females operate in social settings. You act like pre selection isnt real or sum ****.
    Because so many of you just LOVE to generalize.

I read these threads and I try to relate it to myself, and think, "Nope...nope...didn't work on me...nope."

It's baffling.

I've interacted with my fair share of guys but none of the garbage on here has worked on me so please, enlighten me.

Maybe I've spent so much time on the misc that I'd have to been a full-blown idiot to fall for it in real life.

rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I read these threads and I try to relate it to myself, and think, "Nope...nope...didn't work on me...nope."

It's baffling.

I've interacted with my fair share of guys but none of the garbage on here has worked on me so please, enlighten me.

Maybe I've spent so much time on the misc that I'd have to been a full-blown idiot to fall for it in real life.
    Exit to real life then.
    I am the stone that the builder refused,
    I am the visual,
    the inspiration,
    that made lady sing the blues.

“Go out & do something. It isn’t your room that’s a prison, it’s yourself.” (Sylvia Plath)

Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

It's baffling.

its easy to say things on the internet when you feel no pressure, self doubt, etc..

its another thing when a 8/10+ guy approaches you in public and says one of these things or uses these ploys. most of the guys in here are agreeing because they work. girls want guys other girls want.. if you don't understand that.. son..

BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000) BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000) BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000) BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000) BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000) BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000) BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000) BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000) BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000) BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000) BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000)
    it makes them wet.

make sure she thinks she is competing for you.
    Semi-true but it's not the competition part.

Other women wanting you or liking you gives the appearance that other women find you attractive, which makes you have higher "value" (if you want to give it a term) which also makes you more attractive.

Also it would never bother me if a guy I was with was talking to other girls or if other girls constantly liked talking to him and being around him. As long as he doesn't cheat or constantly bring up other girls it doesn't bother me at all.
    I was trying to be facetious :)

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

Originally Posted by BumpRnB View Post
    Semi-true but it's not the competition part.

Other women wanting you or liking you gives the appearance that other women find you attractive, which makes you have higher "value" (if you want to give it a term) which also makes you more attractive.

Also it would never bother me if a guy I was with was talking to other girls or if other girls constantly liked talking to him and being around him. As long as he doesn't cheat or constantly bring up other girls it doesn't bother me at all.

bishes love this guy. so that means you find him attractive?
    ► WKEA ◄
    USMC
    OIF Vet

BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000) BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000) BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000) BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000) BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000) BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000) BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000) BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000) BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000) BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000) BumpRnB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Punisher1012 View Post
    [img]http://www.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Guido.jpg[img]

bishes love this guy. so that means you find him attractive?
    I never said it made someone attractive, just that it would make them more attractive. Just because something makes someone more attractive doesn't make that guy attractive (as in someone not attractive becoming a little more attractive doesn't mean that guy is "attractive" now, just got a little more attractive from how he was before).

Does that make any sense?
    I was trying to be facetious :)

Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BigMacMeal View Post
    My ex's were well aware of me talking to other girls during the relationship and it just turns them off because of the trust issues
    Wrong.

That is what they tell you to get your balls firmly into their little purses. And you believe it, hilarious.

FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It can help strengthen trust issues too, if your girl sees you blowing other girls off to be with her, thats a plus in the relationship

I never said it made someone attractive, just that it would make them more attractive. Just because something makes someone more attractive doesn't make that guy attractive (as in someone not attractive becoming a little more attractive doesn't mean that guy is "attractive" now, just got a little more attractive from how he was before).

no...so I hear he's your type

► WKEA ◄
    USMC
    OIF Vet

Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SwayWay View Post
    This is why you never listen to what a women says. What she says=/what she does.

GREAT advice Al_Pal every girl I've ever dated knew other girls wanted me and was always slightly jealous. It maintains the power in your hands.
    x2.
    I literally lol'd when I read her post.

SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    NO WK - just couldnt help it lol

Last edited by SamWiseGamjee; 07-15-2010 at 04:31 AM.

CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

No.
    I rep back.