Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

FDA’s Secret War on Raw Milk and Organic Farming

When Michael Bloomberg started his anti-soda campaign in September 2012, there was an outrage. He cited the “obesity epidemic,” and the “statistic” that 2013 would be the first year that more people died from overeating than from hunger. The “big gulp ban,” which prohibited the sale of sodas more than 16 ounces in size, was struck down by the New York Supreme Court in July 2013 because of a violation of the city’s separation of powers doctrine.

Many people celebrated a victory for liberty in what seemed like an obvious issue. Soda may be unhealthy, but the government doesn’t have the right to dictate what people choose to consume. The government already does this nationwide though, and some of the strongest regulations involve products with tangible health benefits, like unpasteurized, or “raw,” milk.

The FDA controls the sale and consumption of raw milk because they claim that it poses a threat of foodborne illness. It can contain salmonella, lysteria and e-coli, much the same way that unpasteurized eggs, raw meat and even raw vegetables can, and which in all likelihood are a result of the commercial process rather than the milk itself.

Many people, however, believe that raw milk is significantly healthier and better tasting than milk processed according to FDA regulations. Pasteurized milk is heated, usually at extremely high temperatures, and then homogenized, which prevents the formation of a cream layer. This process destroys many valuable enzymes and vitamins, changes the taste and reduces culinary possibilities.

On the federal level, the sale of raw milk is forbidden across state lines, and most states have stringent restrictions, including 19 which have banned sales completely and an additional 14 which ban sales outside of the farm on which the milk was produced.

Recently, the FDA has also been involved in multiple lawsuits and controversial cases regarding raw milk. Earlier this year, one lawsuit was filed and another dismissed against the FDA regarding its regulations. The first, by the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund, involved 100 gallons of milk which were embargoed and forced to be destroyed by the Georgia Department of Agriculture in 2010, but which the plaintiff argued was actually enforced by a present FDA agent instead of the state government. The case ruling established that the FDA would not take action against consumers who purchased raw milk, instead focusing their effort on farmers and distributors.

The second lawsuit took place in California, and involves Organic Pastures Dairy Company, which petitioned for the right to sell across state lines four years ago. The company’s goal is to force the FDA to take final action on the petition, which it should have decided on in 180 days. Both Arizona and California allow raw milk sales, but the Fresno-based company cannot sell its product to the Arizona-based Sprouts grocery stores because of the federal law.

Stories of FDA crackdowns on raw milk dairies, distributors and clubs have emerged across the country. Some people have bought shares in cows to get around regulations, because the government does not prevent people from drinking the milk produced by their own cows.

This battle is only a small part of a far bigger battle over agricultural freedom which involves everything from commercial drivers’ licenses to the estate tax – which will destroy the family farm – to Senate Bill 510, which makes it illegal to produce food valued over $5000 without submitting it for FDA testing.

Raw milk and agricultural freedom is an issue which goes beyond citizens’ right to decide what they put in their own bodies. The ability to grow one’s own food allows for independence and self-sufficiency, and the destruction of the family farm will make people dependent on centralized food supplies. The fight over raw milk and agricultural freedom is a fundamentally important one to the US.
    Source: http://benswann.com/fda-s-secret-war...ganic-farming/

WTF at the bold. -.-
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My children won't be drinking any milk but Almond Milk; raw dairy cow milk has a higher chance of harboring germs like staph, e-coli eetc.

It's not just about the actual milk that comes out of the cow, it's the handling of the milk afterwards and the packaging/maneuvering. The pasteurized milk is practically guaranteed to kill any of those germs that could contaminate the food.

I would definitely not want a child or elderly person drinking raw milk; or raw anything that I can't clean in my sink.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    An important enzyme in milk is lipase which breaks down fats. It is destroyed during pasteurization. People end up eating hard and large fat globules. + the tons of endocrine altering supplements given to the cattle isn't healthy.

People used to drink raw in the past, but, that all changed when we started breeding mutant-like cattle that have to be on anti-biotics 24/7. Raw milk is not safe from big American milk producers. Multi-nationalist companies that sell raw heirloom milk is legal in many countries.
    Last edited by PaulG; 08-28-2013 at 10:25 AM.

Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    My children won't be drinking any milk but Almond Milk; raw dairy cow milk has a higher chance of harboring germs like staph, e-coli eetc.

It's not just about the actual milk that comes out of the cow, it's the handling of the milk afterwards and the packaging/maneuvering. The pasteurized milk is practically guaranteed to kill any of those germs that could contaminate the food.

I would definitely not want a child or elderly person drinking raw milk; or raw anything that I can't clean in my sink.
    Why not just have them drink pasteurized milk from the grocery store instead of that hippie "milk"?

Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    An important enzyme in milk is lipase which breaks down fats. It is destroyed during pasteurization. People end up eating hard and large fat globules. + the tons of endocrine altering supplements given to the cattle isn't healthy.

People used to drink raw in the past, but, that all changed when we started breeding mutant-like cattle that have to be on anti-biotics 24/7. Raw milk is not safe from big American milk producers. Multi-nationalist companies that sell raw heirloom milk is legal in many countries.
    Also pasteurization kills an enzyme in raw milk called lactase which helps your body break down and absorb the lactose, this is why "lactose intolerant" people can drink raw milk.

I had raw milk from a local farm nearby, and it was fawking biuriful.
    MAGA

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think their efforts are secret.
    http://www.fda.gov/Food/ResourcesFor.../ucm079516.htm
    ^^^ (link to FDA site about dangers of raw milk)

Originally Posted by metroins

Our pediatrician strongly recommended the introduction of normal, whole milk at a certain stage once mama's milk was no longer the source. I guess theoretically mama's milk could go on being a source for a couple of years but you're going to start getting strange looks.

Anyway, one of the reasons to include whole milk is to get the extra calories (compared to skim) and protein (compared to almond milk). Kids seem to be pretty picky with meat at first, so it isn't always easy to get them enough protein.

Just something to think about. Now, pediatricians seem to have very different views on nutrition and allergy every few years so you'll want to read up on latest evidence and so on.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

Registered Pheasant IronRooster2's Avatar
    IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah the FDA does tend to frown on people contracting tuberculosis and spreading it around everywhere they breathe.

Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    People used to drink raw in the past, but, that all changed when we started breeding mutant-like cattle that have to be on anti-biotics 24/7.
    It actually changed after a few thousand people were dying from tuberculosis every year from the stuff.

But even before 1940 sane people still heated their cow juice before drinking the stuff even if they squeezed the cow themselves. That had a couple hundred years behind it.

Really the entire idea of drinking down the raw unprotected fluids from millions of filthy anonymous strangers still falls short of wanting to gobble down moldy cheese filled with insects. You guys can do better than them if you just try ;_;

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vagitarian View Post
    I had raw milk from a local farm nearby, and it was fawking biuriful.
    I think I'm going to have to go this route myself. I've been drinking, "organic milk" for about 4 years now... ****ing FDA getting involved in my diet/nutrition pisses me off.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The 'problem' with raw milk isn't the milk, its now the milk is handled

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    How is it secret?

Ben Swann is a nice chap, but he fails to realize that it isn't just the FDA who is to blame, although they are certainly to blame. It's also big agra, but you'll not see him go after them because its not in line with his ideology to do so.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    I don't think their efforts are secret.
    http://www.fda.gov/Food/ResourcesFor.../ucm079516.htm
    ^^^ (link to FDA site about dangers of raw milk)

Our pediatrician strongly recommended the introduction of normal, whole milk at a certain stage once mama's milk was no longer the source. I guess theoretically mama's milk could go on being a source for a couple of years but you're going to start getting strange looks.

Anyway, one of the reasons to include whole milk is to get the extra calories (compared to skim) and protein (compared to almond milk). Kids seem to be pretty picky with meat at first, so it isn't always easy to get them enough protein.

Just something to think about. Now, pediatricians seem to have very different views on nutrition and allergy every few years so you'll want to read up on latest evidence and so on.
    We drink almond milk because I'm now lactose intolerant; likely from the high amounts of milk I drank as a kid. I was on the GOMAD diet for 18 years, now I can barely eat a slice of cheese without stomach problems.

My kids gonna start bulking as soon as he's born; we're gonna feed him this:

Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

^ I'd just go organic like my grandma did with me. lol

In Puerto Rico, there's a milk shake called, "ponche".. which is milk + some sort of sweet additive (sugar / chocolate powder/syrup), and raw eggs blended.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why the fuhk can't I buy raw milk and transport it across state lines and drink it if I want to?

Who are you FASCISTS to say I cant?

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That's great, but nobody gives s flying sheit about what you think. If I want raw milk, you should have no say in this. Neither should any of the criminal scum you work for in government.

Mulyark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mulyark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mulyark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mulyark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mulyark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mulyark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mulyark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mulyark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mulyark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mulyark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mulyark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The rules on raw milk vary by state. In my state you can buy it at the dairy. in others, you can buy it in a supermarket, and in yet others, it's banned from sale. the USDA ban imports of raw milk products like the (finest!) raw sheep's milk European cheeses but it leaves rules on domestic production to the states.

check ur state laws, *******s.

3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000)

This

Almond milk rocks. Our kids never touched dairy from day 1. Never been sick and both great athletes

No dairy crew
    Elizabeth Warren for President

Hilary clinton for VP (Just for the laughs)

Rich Roll and Brendan Brazier in charge of sports and Nutrition

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    this needs to be spread so all the stupid and ignorant people can have an idea of what is currently going on with our food supple

inb4 we all are eating trash that the government makes the most $$$ on with the most damage to our health

Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    How is it secret?

Ben Swann is a nice chap, but he fails to realize that it isn't just the FDA who is to blame, although they are certainly to blame. It's also big agra, but you'll not see him go after them because its not in line with his ideology to do so.
    Its a secret because their justification is 100% bullsht. Yea, raw milk from factory farms isn't very safe but that’s not all milk. I think the real secret is along the line of people might actually figure out how bad their milk (and food in general) is and going to a local organic farm and tasting the food there. Not only will they find the food tastes better but also how affordable it is. Better tasting and richer food is not only more enjoyable but is proven to be more nutritious than its counterpart. Then seeing how much healthier they are when eating it. Maybe even learning how important this is to the soil and environment.

Of course handling is more of a problem with bigger farms but it is much more complicated than that. The cows diets are not only grains and soybeans but those crops were grown in nutritionally void dead soil. These cows are fat sick and farting all the time(like most of us). Their milk isn’t “whole” and healthful. What wasn’t in the soil isn’t in the cow. Cows fed antibiotics their whole life aren’t going to have all the healthy bacteria that fights off the bad stuff and helps you digest it. Grain diets promote e coli in their guts. Hormones, and so on. There is nothing wrong with raw milk from healthy pastured cows.

Not only big agra. Big chemical companies that make the fertilizers, pesticides, foliage killers…. Of course big farma. Who want us just sick enough to keep coming back or if you aren’t as cynical., at least don’t have a very big incentive to promote what’s really going to make people healthy. I am sure they also have a hand it making sure livestock is pumped full of their crap. The big food processors. It’s really all one big cluster fuk.
    …we have not spent the last 65 million or so years finely honing our physiology to watch Oprah. Like it or not, we are the product of a very long process of adaptation to a harsh physical existence, and the past couple centuries of comparative ease and plenty are not enough time to change our genome. We humans are at our best when our existence mirrors, or at least simulates, the one we are still genetically adapted to live. And that is the purpose of exercise. - Mark Rippetoe

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    That's great, but nobody gives s flying sheit about what you think. If I want raw milk, you should have no say in this. Neither should any of the criminal scum you work for in government.
    Then drive your ass over to a farm, and get some.

Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Commercial milk has a lot of pus and other chit in it, thats why it needs to be pasteurized. Real milk from healthy, normal cows, on a good diet, is good stuff and shouldnt be destroyed with heat.
    Voluntarism Crew
    Nostalgia Crew

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 3stripes View Post
    This

Almond milk rocks. Our kids never touched dairy from day 1. Never been sick and both great athletes

No dairy crew
    I ended up on that no dairy time out of laziness... I forgot to buy milk at Costco once, then said **** it and decided to only have fruits for breakfast. Now I only get stomach cramps when I binge on pizza, haha
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Drinks a gallon every 2 days crew checking in. Never had any lactose problems or anything. Why the fhck would you risk drinking raw milk? Dumb as fhck.
    *Certified ****head Crew*
    *US Navy Crew*

Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JFizzle23 View Post
    Drinks a gallon every 2 days crew checking in. Never had any lactose problems or anything. Why the fhck would you risk drinking raw milk? Dumb as fhck.
    Yeah,

and who the hell is dumb enough to eat sushi or a rare steak?
    Voluntarism Crew
    Nostalgia Crew

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Then drive your ass over to a farm, and get some.

I would but ****gits like you like to swat team it to feel all macho and Jack Bauerish.

RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Arrow

Interesting cuz ron paul mentioned this during one of the 2012 debates
    January 2014 195lbs
    March 2014 180lbs
    June 2014 165lbs
    August 2014 160lbs
    February 2015 170lbs
    June 2015 160lbs
    current: 155lbs

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    The 'problem' with raw milk isn't the milk, its now the milk is handled
    Correct. Not something the mental defectives in this thread realise. Kids, those fries that you spend all day dipping in hot oil don't grow like that.

Originally Posted by Lakersbake View Post
    Commercial milk has a lot of pus and other chit in it, thats why it needs to be pasteurized.
    Uh-huh.

Originally Posted by Lakersbake View Post
    Yeah,

and who the hell is dumb enough to eat sushi or a rare steak?
    Go get a bad piece of sushi, tell me how smart you are. Please.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at those who don't just suck the milk straight out of the cow's teet pre-workout.

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck with your getting salmonella goals you can join the I want my kids to get measles crew at Eagle Mountain Lake. Sushi is way safer than raw milk.

Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 3stripes View Post
    No dairy crew
    I also don't eat dairy anymore. Still i think its important to realize that some people digest it very well, even the pasteurized commercial crap. It basically comes down to who your ancestors were and the stomach flora your mother passed on to you. Another factor I don't think most people are aware of is if you get sick and need to go on antibiotics those antibiotics don't just target whatever bad bacteria you have. They kill your gut flora and it often doesn't regrow back the same way so you are no longer able to digest milk as well. Also as I understand you can develop an intolerance to milk and other foods if you eat to much of the processed stuff (that doesn't have the natural enzymes and bacteria to help you digest it) for too long like what seems to have happened with metroins....and to a smaller degree myself....I also did GOMAD and drank a lot of milk for a few years.

A lot of people who think they are lactose intolerant find they don't have a problem at all with real milk. Another thing that worked really well for me when experimenting with dairy and especially when going from no dairy to lots of it is drinking kefir. Kefir has probiotics that help digest lactose. I never tried them but you can also buy digestive enzymes that seem to work really well.
    …we have not spent the last 65 million or so years finely honing our physiology to watch Oprah. Like it or not, we are the product of a very long process of adaptation to a harsh physical existence, and the past couple centuries of comparative ease and plenty are not enough time to change our genome. We humans are at our best when our existence mirrors, or at least simulates, the one we are still genetically adapted to live. And that is the purpose of exercise. - Mark Rippetoe

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol @ no dairy crew

But whey is no problem....though it has much lower lactose.

3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    Lol @ no dairy crew

But whey is no problem....though it has much lower lactose.
    What's good about dairy products? any other creature in the animal kingdom drink another animals by product? You don;t need it so why drink or eat the crap, it's unhealthy
    Elizabeth Warren for President

Hilary clinton for VP (Just for the laughs)

Rich Roll and Brendan Brazier in charge of sports and Nutrition