Page 5 of 228 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    MIND=OBLITERATED

More like drumstep. I need to bang this loud
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I don’t care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and that’s important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You want something better?!

http://dubsub.net/2010/11/nero-essential-mix-11132010/

Essential mix from not to long ago.

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Judgedread View Post
    You want something better?!

http://dubsub.net/2010/11/nero-essential-mix-11132010/

Essential mix from not to long ago.
    Saw second song on tracklist
    Freestylers - Cracks (Flux Pavillion remix)

heard it on the Gareth Emery Podcast this morning and was sold on it. Reps
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I don’t care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and that’s important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judgedread will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    O lordy man, cracks is the bomb diggity.

So last night I go to see Diesel boy. It's like minus 25 out and I have my poncho and denim jacket on, cold as ****. I get to the door, and find out I don't even have ID, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Just went home

Aw man thats ****ty. Nothing hits like going to a show or a bar and forgetting yur ID. Such a pain in the ass.

Or getting turned away, at some bars ehre they request 3 pieces of ID, its fcking ridiculous. Even if its Gov Issued.
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **

Originally Posted by Montre View Post
    Aw man thats ****ty. Nothing hits like going to a show or a bar and forgetting yur ID. Such a pain in the ass.

Or getting turned away, at some bars ehre they request 3 pieces of ID, its fcking ridiculous. Even if its Gov Issued.
    Damn, that is ridiculous. I would tell them to shuv it. It wasn't so bad, because I did catch a bit of Diesel boys set at Shamb. But kind of crappy. Oh well have Cookie Monsta on the 10th.

V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000)

Damn, that is ridiculous. I would tell them to shuv it. It wasn't so bad, because I did catch a bit of Diesel boys set at Shamb. But kind of crappy. Oh well have Cookie Monsta on the 10th.
    Yeah. I'm not even sure if its "legal". But my views on laws and what not are a little lax. I still think people should be able to do whatever the phuck they want in their own establishment so I don't really have any issues with it. Sucks if you do get turned away though, especially if its a gig you've been wanting to see,

Skrillex and Rusko are coming to toronto in coming months, hoping to go see them. But I dunno, dubstep shows almost seem boring. I love the music, but I don't know, the club scene for it seems weird. Im used to trance shows and **** tho with people dancing.
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **

Yeah. I'm not even sure if its "legal". But my views on laws and what not are a little lax. I still think people should be able to do whatever the phuck they want in their own establishment so I don't really have any issues with it. Sucks if you do get turned away though, especially if its a gig you've been wanting to see,

Skrillex and Rusko are coming to toronto in coming months, hoping to go see them. But I dunno, dubstep shows almost seem boring. I love the music, but I don't know, the club scene for it seems weird. Im used to trance shows and **** tho with people dancing.
    If it was a show I had been waiting for, I would've went home to get my id.

You may think dub shows are boring, by thought. But in reality, they are just as crazy as any other electronic show you will be going to.

Rusko will be a rowdy show, he has exploded a lot lately. I know he has been huge for a few years, but I am basing this off the shows that I have been to this year. I have seen Rusko 3 times this year.

All 3 shows were packed, but the show in the summer was one of the busiest/craziest shows I have ever been to. Line up down the street of a long block, and a two story old style theater. But I guess what I am saying is that Rusko's name got out to the masses this year, and his shows are guaranteed to be a gooder.

I personally was not a fan of his last show when he came through here. His style changed a lot from his first show. But you should go and check out Zeds Dead sometime if you live in Toronto. They are a local dj/producer and they are BOMB, and do shows in Toronto ALL the time.

I don't know if there is a promotion company in tdot, but if there is get there FB page and what not. I know the promotion team in Calgary is probably one of the best in North America. YES, yes I did say North America. EVERY SINGLE week there is a show with a big name dj. I have seen over 25 shows this year, and would've been more but had to miss a lot because of work early this year. We have the choice of going to a bar where there is locals spinning, or a bar where there is a big name dj spinning. We are quite spoiled here in Calgary with our Dub.

If it was a show I had been waiting for, I would've went home to get my id.

You may think dub shows are boring, by thought. But in reality, they are just as crazy as any other electronic show you will be going to.

Rusko will be a rowdy show, he has exploded a lot lately. I know he has been huge for a few years, but I am basing this off the shows that I have been to this year. I have seen Rusko 3 times this year.

All 3 shows were packed, but the show in the summer was one of the busiest/craziest shows I have ever been to. Line up down the street of a long block, and a two story old style theater. But I guess what I am saying is that Rusko's name got out to the masses this year, and his shows are guaranteed to be a gooder.

I personally was not a fan of his last show when he came through here. His style changed a lot from his first show. But you should go and check out Zeds Dead sometime if you live in Toronto. They are a local dj/producer and they are BOMB, and do shows in Toronto ALL the time.

I don't know if there is a promotion company in tdot, but if there is get there FB page and what not. I know the promotion team in Calgary is probably one of the best in North America. YES, yes I did say North America. EVERY SINGLE week there is a show with a big name dj. I have seen over 25 shows this year, and would've been more but had to miss a lot because of work early this year. We have the choice of going to a bar where there is locals spinning, or a bar where there is a big name dj spinning. We are quite spoiled here in Calgary with our Dub.
    Its funny you mention that, Zedds Dead was playing this last wednesday in Kitchener, and in toronto very soon (maybe this weekend, I forget the actual date). I was gonna go see him but I don't know, checked out some of his stuff online and didn't like alot of it. I guess I like some of the harder stuff. Eyes On Fire is one of my favorites though.

If I want to go to a show and drink I gotta get a hotel in Toronto, or sleep in my car (like I did last time luls, but its too cold for that now). So one night easily turns into a 150$ investment.
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **

Its funny you mention that, Zedds Dead was playing this last wednesday in Kitchener, and in toronto very soon (maybe this weekend, I forget the actual date). I was gonna go see him but I don't know, checked out some of his stuff online and didn't like alot of it. I guess I like some of the harder stuff. Eyes On Fire is one of my favorites though.

If I want to go to a show and drink I gotta get a hotel in Toronto, or sleep in my car (like I did last time luls, but its too cold for that now). So one night easily turns into a 150$ investment.
    They* Zeds Dead is a combo dj/producer. Well trust me, they thrash **** all night long. Seen them in the summer with Emelkay (sp).

Don't know someone in Toronto that you could stay with?

WOW, JUST WOW.

To start off 2011 Nero, Deekline, AND Ajapai are coming the 28th, then the 29th. I will need a few days to recover from these two bangers.

0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    #POLISHcrew
    #turboswag

DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

PSN: undrtheNfluence

More effing cookie monsta

Last edited by 0xyg3n; 11-26-2010 at 09:05 AM.

Last edited by 0xyg3n; 11-30-2010 at 05:51 PM.

Datsik, Zeds Dead, Propa Tingz, Nero, Ajapa, Deekline, Downlink and Vaski all announced for start of 2011. BOMBBBBBBBB

Gonna mention the UKF 2010 Compilation album is out and currently #2 on iTunes N/A Dance Charts and #1 in UK Dance Charts.

Tracklist, worth checking out most songs
    Tracklist
    1.Hadouken -- 'Oxygen' (Gemini Remix)
    2.Freestylers -- 'Cracks' (Flux Pavilion Remix)
    3.Numbernin6 -- 'Garbage'
    4.Dubba Jonny -- 'A Brief Introduction On Dubstep Production'
    5.DJ Fresh -- 'Gold Dust' (Flux Pavilion Remix)
    6.Nero -- 'Innocence'
    7.Sub Focus -- 'Could This Be Real' (Joker Mix)
    8.Example -- 'Kickstarts' (Bar9 Remix)
    9.Bar 9 -- 'Piano Tune'
    10.Chasing Shadows -- 'Amirah'
    11.Tek-One -- 'Broken String'
    12.Sekklow -- 'Be Alright'
    13.Slum Dogz -- 'For All Time'
    14.Dreadzone -- 'Gangster' (Trolley Snatcha Remix)
    15.BYOB vs J Majik & Wickaman -- 'Save My Live' (Dubstep Mix)
    16.DJ Fresh -- 'Fight'
    + Bonus Continuous Mix
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **

I raise you

Kid is only 17 and turning out bangers like that, my lord.

Some of the tunes I picked out of Nero's essential mix. What an incredible set. fck me.

I think I've posted most of the other bangers previously...

Also, I know theres alot of pendulum hate, but this drumstep remix is ****in unreal.
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **

poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000) poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000) poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000) poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000) poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000) poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000) poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000) poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000) poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000) poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000) poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000)

not sure if posted previously... by far my favorite

Also since I see MT Eden - Sierra Leone in every dubstep thread that gets made ever, and then on every page in every dubstep page ever I'm gonna go ahead and point out that Eden just dropped some new Dubstep.

Youtube it, Inb4 it gets posted 83942342 times in the same thread because people don't read.
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **

poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000) poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000) poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000) poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000) poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000) poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000) poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000) poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000) poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000) poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000) poundeloh69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Also since I see MT Eden - Sierra Leone in every dubstep thread that gets made ever, and then on every page in every dubstep page ever I'm gonna go ahead and point out that Eden just dropped some new Dubstep.

Youtube it, Inb4 it gets posted 83942342 times in the same thread because people don't read.
    sorry man i was not aware,

I GUARANTEE you people need to keep an eye out for the last two I just posted. Both of them are under 19, and Phear Phace is doing shows with Circus records, COULD IT BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

But legit, keep an eye out for Daladubz and Phear Phace, they just ****ing blow my mind that they are 17 and 18 years respectively

Clip from Skrillex' show in Toronto. I was supposed to go but car insurance payment and lack of hours at work has me scrambling for money. Fck such a shame, nero came into town too and I had to miss that show too. FML
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **

aznchopstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aznchopstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aznchopstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aznchopstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aznchopstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aznchopstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aznchopstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aznchopstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aznchopstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aznchopstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aznchopstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    subbed
    legit!

heres my contribution