devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I ate too many carbs today

I bought a vegetable shake that I thought was going to be low carb (didn't have the nutritional info on it-had to get that online afterwards) It had a whopping 63 grams of carbs and today is my lowest carb day (I'm carb cycling).
    How do you deal with the stress from something like this/what can I do to sort of counteract it?

Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eat less carbs later in the day or just forget about it and continue on with tomorrow.
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10) srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10) srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10) srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10) srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10) srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10) srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10) srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10) srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10) srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10) srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just forget about it and get on with the day. Make sure not to miss your next meal though.

devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Should I eat less protein/fat to make up for the extra calories from carbs? it was my last carb meal so I can't cut them out from anywhere else today either.. I've been going over by just a bit lately so because today is my day off I wanted to make it super low in carbs..that didn't turn out so well.

srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10) srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10) srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10) srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10) srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10) srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10) srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10) srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10) srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10) srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10) srh69ca is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No, just act like it didn't happen and continue on with the rest of your meal plan for the day. If you are feeling guilty about the extra calories/carbs, go on a walk/run or do some extra cardio tonight.

buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yea, most everybody is right. Just forget about it, its in the past now. If this ever happens to me, i just go for a long walk before I go to bed to maybe help balance it out.

tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Go to the hospital quick
    In the RED for fat girl nudes :)

CANNAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THERE is NO such thing as a hard gainer, ONLY a light eater.

Arnold says "The one that goes the farthest is the one that doesn't care about failing."

Yeah I did some cardio which I wasn't going to do today feels good, I feel a lot less stressed now. I might just take out the carbs from my next low carb day..we'll see. I know the juice had a lot of good stuff in it that I don't usually eat..I'm trying to convince myself that makes it OK

rossta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rossta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rossta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rossta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rossta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rossta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rossta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rossta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Fiber

Remember that net carbs should be the ones you count. Carbs minus fiber. Fiber is a carb that the body does not use for energy.
    I do now what others won't - so I can have later what others can't.

jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rossta View Post
    Remember that net carbs should be the ones you count. Carbs minus fiber. Fiber is a carb that the body does not use for energy.
    Look I'm still rather new to this forum and all buuuuut.... did you just necro a 2 year old thread!?!?!?
    [QUOTE=jawsmp;968322763]I starting working out to freaking save my life... was pushing 260 pds and probably 30% body fat. After 2 years of training it became an obsession. I love the feeling of being healthy, also don't mind the looks I get now either from other people.... drives my wife nuts though lol. *edit* I think this post is now going into my sig!![/QUOTE]

FreakyStyley69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreakyStyley69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreakyStyley69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreakyStyley69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreakyStyley69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreakyStyley69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreakyStyley69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tpt View Post
    go to the hospital quick
    now