Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd hazard a guess that delivering pizzas in American would be more entertaining/interesting than doing it in the UK.

MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pilotlifter View Post
    In college I lived in an apartment building. My numbered parking spot was right beside the front door, so the pizza delivery guys would always park in my spot when I wasn't there. Came home one night in a bad mood and the Fkin Pizza Hut guy was in my spot. I got in his car and backed that sh*t into the street. He came out just as I got out of his car and bertstared me, but didn't say a word. Never had a PH guy park in my spot again.

inb4coolstorybro

Thats some lame ****. I'm sure he didn't say anything cuz he didn't want your bish ass to call the store and complain, but he was thinking what a *******. Not like you couldn't wait 30 seconds for him to come back to his car.

zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Delivered pizza to big house full of teenage girls
    They had a video camera
    Wanted me to answer door pretending to be French, while they filmed me and then they would reply in French
    Film was for some school project

Delivered pizza
    Only road to house was closed by police due to two cars hitting each other quite badly
    Sat in traffic queue for over an hour
    Got to the mans house around 90 minutes late with cold food
    Man couldn't care less, he didn't even seem like he realised i was late, possibly drugged up, possibly just woke up

Delivered pizza to man
    Guy had ordered a double pepperoni pizza with 'extra pepperoni' X 3
    Pizza had almost 100 slice of pepperoni on it, dripping with fat
    Gave me a good tip

Delivered meal deal (pizza, potato wedges, chicken strips, coke etc) to man
    Man ate food then phoned store to say it wasnt worth what he had paid for it
    Manager offered him the exact same meal deal as 'compensation'
    Delivered second lot of food to man
    Man was doing coolface when i handed him the food

Delivered pizza to young man
    Guy came to door and took food from me
    I noticed his forearms had hundreds of scars on them from self harm
    Guy looked like John Connor from T2
    Felt sorry for him

H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000) H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000) H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000) H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000) H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000) H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000) H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000) H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000) H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000) H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000) H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000)
    pizza guys in my area are a bunch of kunts. they dont remove helmet, barely speak english and seem to always try to bump me. get order, im like is that it, and theres two more things still in the bag. happens every single time. if its not me that answers the door, i dont get the full order because my fam dont know. now i pay online and they get no tips unless they deserver it(fast delievery and not cold).
    Before you insult somebody, first walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes.
    Myprotein 5% discount code - MP116644 - Not much off, but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

PS3 - Madden 11, F1 2010, COD: BO
    360 - COD4: MW, COD: MW2

exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Depends on the quality of the driver for me. If the delivery person is nice, interesting, fun to talk to, etc I usually will give them around $5 on a $15 order

Holy dog**** I just realized how wrong I read your post. Omfg I must be tripping on insomnia
    You high ?

lol
    Capitalism, love, dollar & japan passion

MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Been delivering for a couple years

One time, I pulled up to a stop and a drunk lady comes out and goes, "I'll show you my tits for the pizza. She pulls up her shirt and shows some massive tits before I could say anything. Then I told her she already paid by credit card, and she signed the slip and tipped me anyways lulz.

Then there was a guy that used to order all the time that thankfully I never had to take. But, basically he was handicapped and stayed in the same spot all day, with a can to **** and piss in right beside him. Well one time a driver goes there, and the guy opens the garage door for him to come inside because he couldn't answer the door. The driver goes inside, and the man is butt naked taking a **** in the middle of his living room. Driver just collected the money and hauled ass outta there.

I've definitely seen my fair share of weirdos delivering too. No real good stories, but I've seen cracked out kids and the parents are too. I've seen my fair share of people that you can tell NEVER leave the house, and they are always very anti-social and the situation is normally always awkward. I've delivered to prostitutes that have different guys over every time I go there(one gave me a $100 bill on a $20 order). I've realized from delivering that most people are weird, and really don't give a fk about others though.

zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Smudge_ View Post
    i wana deliver pizzas now.

Delivering pizzas > working in McDonalds or Burger King. Most of the time you are sat in your car listening to the radio. Not running around hot kitchens, slipping on grease, rushing to make orders.

Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Seriously considering becoming a delivery guy

MortimerC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MortimerC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MortimerC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MortimerC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MortimerC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MortimerC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MortimerC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MortimerC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MortimerC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MortimerC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MortimerC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Best job I ever had. Free product all day.

Pizza gets made wrong? Eat it.
    Extra pizza gets made? Eat it.

53 Miles West of Venus Human Rocket's Avatar
    Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ridesallyridenc View Post
    Good:

* There were two girls on the beach that would order a driver, not a pizza - they'd say, "have SOANDSO bring me a pizza, don't care what kind." When I started working there, it was one of my first deliveries, and the manager just said to pick my favorite pizza and bring it. The girls tipped in lap dances while they made out with each other and I ate the pizza. I don't know what they got out of it, but I didn't mind. And they asked for me a lot
    So... Much... Win!
    And there's a plague of locusts upon us
    And there's a nightmare in the swarm
    And there's a lion out in the desert
    Slouching towards Bethlehem to be born again
    Backstreet's back alright... Alright...

Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good thread is good
    Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.

LuckyFurby will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckyFurby will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckyFurby will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckyFurby will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckyFurby will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckyFurby will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckyFurby will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckyFurby will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckyFurby will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckyFurby will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckyFurby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wait no no no!! imeant my retail stories have nothing on these!!
    these are tons better..wow mega edit! sorry guys

TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my boy delivers pizzas for papa johns when im back at home and i hang out with him while hes working and we ride around smoking blunts

one time he delivered a pizza to bernard hopkins house and the tab was like 60 bucks and he got a dollar tip

Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TWOslickwidit View Post
    My friend delivers for mountain mike's pizza. Just last week or two weeks ago he gets an order and the people who ordered the pizza gave an abandon house address.

When he got there he was pistol whipped and got jacked for the pizzas. Luckily his wallet was in the car. He was pretty shaken up by it and still is.

A lot of tips can be earned but can be kinda scary too.
    Same thing happened to a friend of a friend.

He works for RoundTable's pizza, and he was sent to an apartment. Dude got pistol whipped but he was carrying a knife on him and stabbed one of the attackers.

He recently delivered a pizza to my place (NBA Finals), and I jokingly said "don't worry, I don't have a gun...coolface.jpeg" He bertstared me.

Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i can relate to this thread alot as a manage my dads pizza bar. i dont do many delivery's though and am glad i dont haha. i have countless memorys of funny crap happening though.

Like this one time this drunk idiot came in at the end of the night we were closing. ordered his pizza was like $15.90 or something he pays for it. then comes back like 5 mins later pizza is still cooking so he pays for it again lol. then he comes back 5 mins later when his pizza is ready and pays for it again lol almost $50 for a pizza and the guy has no idea

ill try think of some more good ones..,.

smash f*cking weights theflip44's Avatar
    theflip44 is just really nice. (+1000) theflip44 is just really nice. (+1000) theflip44 is just really nice. (+1000) theflip44 is just really nice. (+1000) theflip44 is just really nice. (+1000) theflip44 is just really nice. (+1000) theflip44 is just really nice. (+1000) theflip44 is just really nice. (+1000) theflip44 is just really nice. (+1000) theflip44 is just really nice. (+1000) theflip44 is just really nice. (+1000)
    my friend is a pizza delivery guy, gonna have to ask him if he has any funny stories. Never thought to ask.
    chew crew: fear us
    reps fo lyfe: lawlzors and brotime. thanks eh
    rep back 1k+
    -On quest for 2k-

Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5 star thread. in for more stories!

RetardedNinja is a name known to all. (+5000) RetardedNinja is a name known to all. (+5000) RetardedNinja is a name known to all. (+5000) RetardedNinja is a name known to all. (+5000) RetardedNinja is a name known to all. (+5000) RetardedNinja is a name known to all. (+5000) RetardedNinja is a name known to all. (+5000) RetardedNinja is a name known to all. (+5000) RetardedNinja is a name known to all. (+5000) RetardedNinja is a name known to all. (+5000) RetardedNinja is a name known to all. (+5000)
    One time I ordered a pizza, delivery guy handed me over the pizza. I opened the box, his penis was popping through a hole in the pizza. I proceeded to zuk his dik.

No homo

elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In some ways, it was the best job I ever had. The first place I worked for was mom & pop, and their kids ran the place.

* I was 16 when I started.

* They were in their 20s and cool as all hell.

* I drove their car - a POS Chrysler lebarron convertible.

* They gave me the good deliveries, and sent the non-tippers to the part time driver.

* At the end of the night, we'd play poker and kill whatever was left in the keg.

* They had bad tempers and would tell off the sh*tty customers. All kinds of stuff like, "I ain't sending my driver out there unless you tip him $5, you cheap bastard. If you don't have the tip, I told him to bring the damn pizza back and we'll eat it ourselves!!"

I mean, imagine being 16, making $300 / week (back in 1994) and having all the food you could eat and beer you could drink. Get sloshed at work, go home, and your mom feels sorry for you because you had to "work" so late. I f*cking loved that job.

The place closed down eventually, so I went to pizza hut. It wasn't nearly as cool, but it paid better.

Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pepsi88 View Post
    i can relate to this thread alot as a manage my dads pizza bar. i dont do many delivery's though and am glad i dont haha. i have countless memorys of funny crap happening though.

Like this one time this drunk idiot came in at the end of the night we were closing. ordered his pizza was like $15.90 or something he pays for it. then comes back like 5 mins later pizza is still cooking so he pays for it again lol. then he comes back 5 mins later when his pizza is ready and pays for it again lol almost $50 for a pizza and the guy has no idea

ill try think of some more good ones..,.
    You're a dick for taking advantage of the guy.

Integrity... you have none.

CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can you become a delivery driver if you have speeding tickets on your record? I'd love to deliver.

These stories are providing serious lolz.
    Motorcycle riders: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2981441

What are you listening to?:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165938561

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) awwwww yeeeeh DannyBoy7's Avatar
    DannyBoy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DannyBoy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DannyBoy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DannyBoy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DannyBoy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DannyBoy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DannyBoy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DannyBoy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DannyBoy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DannyBoy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DannyBoy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this thread is awesome. i never knew delivering pizzas was such an adventure.

in for more.

mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000) mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000) mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000) mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000) mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000) mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000) mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000) mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000) mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000) mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000) mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000)
    delivered to a little party with about 6 chicks and 2 dudes (i know lucky ass dudes) anyway they gave me like 8 beers for a tip...i put them back into my pizza delivery bag....
    Native warrior on the streets and in the sheets.

SkyDaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyDaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyDaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyDaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyDaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyDaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyDaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyDaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyDaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyDaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyDaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    like the other guy said, is delivering pizza in UK a bit sh*t compared to in the USA?

misc lyfe aint no strife midniteOG's Avatar
    midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    -used to deliver to this cougars house all the time.. came tgo the door in a robe. but i was in HS and what was this?
    -delivered to the college campus while in HS, hit up some parties afterwork. even -played a game of pong one night while on the clock
    -went to a chichs house, they were having a small get together, possible lesbos? told me to come ack after, lost the address.. =(
    *****official misc photography crew *****

snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol, this thead almost makes me want to deliver pizzas........... almost.

Pilotlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pilotlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pilotlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pilotlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pilotlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pilotlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pilotlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pilotlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pilotlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pilotlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pilotlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MrBoombastic View Post
    Thats some lame ****. I'm sure he didn't say anything cuz he didn't want your bish ass to call the store and complain, but he was thinking what a *******. Not like you couldn't wait 30 seconds for him to come back to his car.
    I wouldn't have been pissed if it was the first time.

Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheTrueGift View Post
    one time he delivered a pizza to bernard hopkins house and the tab was like 60 bucks and he got a dollar tip
    haha.. BHop is a cheap bastard
    ⌨Miscing While Working ¢яєω⌨
    ☆☆☆MISC Firearms ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ⌨Neg Anti Hover Threads ¢яєω⌨

E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50) E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50) E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50) E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50) E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50) E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50) E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50) E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50) E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50) E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50) E1GHTY_PR00F will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Delivering pizzas is probably one of the best jobs for kids in/just out of highschool/college. It all depends how cool your boss is.

Worked at a place where my boss was like 27 years old, cool as hell but he eventually developed a heavy pill problem and would lock himself in the bathroom and leave me to take care of the store.

I abused the hell out of this priveledge. Ate so much free, delicious food (which is why I got so fat).

I delivered to some rough neighborhoods, but the best tip I ever got (in relation to the amount the food cost) was this shady neighborhood where the order was 10 bucks. Gave the guy the credit card slip and he put 10 dollars in the tip thing and to make sure he was srs he put 20 bucks on the total. My boss had to call the guy to confirm it because he thought i wrote it in lolz.

Worst was this FAT lady (and I mean like 300+ lbs fat) who lived in the crappiest neighborhood in my town. Every single time she ordered she would call back and complain about something she ordered so I would have to go back and give her another order. I knew she was doing it for free food and one night when we were closing my boss was high and she called to complain and he cursed her out so bad. I was never more happier. She never ordered again =]
    Rutgers University - New Brunswick Class of 2011

Cutting until I can see some fuggin abs.

August 7th, 2009: 265lbs
    July 19th, 2010: 233lbs
    August 14th, 2010: 224lbs

"Why try to fit in when you're a standout?"

cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Worked as a manager/cook for a small town pizza place in HS/early college:

-Didnt deliver when I started but boss decided to start doing it about two years in. It was a rural area, maybe 8k pop tops, also a lot of hilly dirt roads. Used his POS 4 Runner to make the very first delivery, up this huge dirt grade while raining extremely hard, ended up in a ditch sliding out in the mud, about 25 miles from the store. No cell service, about 8PM at night, didnt see a car for about 1.5 hrs, they pulled over and luckily I knew the dude so he took me back to the store. Boss meh'd and let me go home.

-Our bathrooms in the restaurant were unisex, only one door. Our dishwasher would go do heroin in there pretty much every night, illegal as well. She'd disappear for an hour at a time, no one would say ****. Came out one day with a needle sticking out of her arm, was too fuked up from not injecting in a while that she was unable to even push the syringe. Ended up at hospital, died three days later from viral pneumonia.

-Delivered ~120 large pizzas to our local High School on homecoming night for sale at the food booth. Principal knew I was a student, we were good bros, said come to the office next day for thank you gift. Ended up tipping me $250, felt good man. Me and one other dude made all the pizzas, delivered them, while the rest of the staff at the store stood around with thumbs up ass. Split the tip with my good bro, went and bought some new cranks for my bike.

-People took shits in the urinal wayyyyyy too much, ended up quitting when I had to clean it again because all of the other staff was too pussy.

-GF would order pizzas all the time so I could go over there and get my fuk on, she had some really nice friends drop by sometimes as well :P

-Last delivery ever, delivered to a good bro I knew from my HS class. He ran an underground pot farm, pretty top of the line hydro gear, huge production. Saw everything, WTF'ed, left. Two weeks later: http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/sd...5ff7b8118.html. Busted, believe he got ~10yrs.

-Our restaurant was insanely clean, and the food was pretty damn healthy TBH. Me and my buddy were only people there the boss let make food for free because we did all the work. Got fat as fuk, 10+ breadsticks a night, at least a sandwich, half a pizza, some ravioli, was awesome minus gettin tub-o.