Closed Thread
    carbster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carbster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy Winni-V or Cyclostanozol and dose?

Hey all,

In wanting to get cut up I got some "winni-v". It contains 25mg 4 Androstenediol, 25 mg 19 Nor, 110 mg B Cycodextrin, 100 mg Caffeine and 100 mg MaHuang.

OK, so what is a good beginner level dose, completely safe? The stuff is by SDI Labs, but the bottle says 540 mg Cyclostanzol & Sida Cordifolia 140 mg?

SDI says 2 to 8 tabs a day? Pretty confused to say the least!

So how much and for how long? Bearing in mind that I like the odd brewski!

carbster09@juno.com

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs down

SDI labs is a scam, don't buy from them

carbster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carbster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Angry scam?

So this stuff is NO GOOD?

What the hell? Will they give me my money back?

carbster09@juno.com

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To say they are no good is an understatement.

MaNiaK1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As long as u have all the caps still in the bottle their shouldn't be a problem. Do more research b4 buying suck as Ph's. Look into Avant Labs products and BDC's. They are high quality. If u want an oral go with a combo of 1ad and 4ad.

Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: scam?

Originally posted by carbster09
    So this stuff is NO GOOD?

What the hell? Will they give me my money back?

carbster09@juno.com
    Well, no that's not true. You could dump the pills in the trash and use the empty bottles. It's always good to have an empty pill bottle around to hold all your useful supp's when you go out for the day.

Devinenomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Curiousity...

Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027 View Post
    As long as u have all the caps still in the bottle their shouldn't be a problem. Do more research b4 buying suck as Ph's. Look into Avant Labs products and BDC's. They are high quality. If u want an oral go with a combo of 1ad and 4ad.
    I would really love a supplement source that is lagitimate! I just ordered $240.00 worth of D-bol, Winni-V, MasterBolan, and Equidren from SDI-Labs
    just to come to figuring out all these forums on how SDI-LABS is a rip off! Do you know of a good source that I can buy the real ****ing deal this time,lol?

I would appreciate any lagitimate advice here given I have already lost money,lol....

Thanks,
    Daniel

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

why are people so dumb

Originally Posted by Devinenomore View Post
    I would really love a supplement source that is lagitimate! I just ordered $240.00 worth of D-bol, Winni-V, MasterBolan, and Equidren from SDI-Labs
    just to come to figuring out all these forums on how SDI-LABS is a rip off! Do you know of a good source that I can buy the real ****ing deal this time,lol?

I would appreciate any lagitimate advice here given I have already lost money,lol....

Thanks,
    Daniel
    Yeah SDI labs is ****...but if you would've done your research about what you are buying/putting into your body in the first place you would have saved 240 bucks. Lesson learned.

Just in case you havent noticed AAS are illegal, thus finding a source is up to you. But with your apparent knowledge, I'd be scared of what I was about to do with my body if I were you.
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

rippedfromhell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Re:

Thanks,
    Daniel

I hear ya dude, I got burned also looking for a new source. I am new to these forums so not in the know of legitimate places to score. I wish someone would help point me in the right direction.

Registered User creativedesignz's Avatar
    creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thanks,
    Daniel
    you should probably research before you do anything...sdi labs...really bro? learning how to spell would be a good start so u dont make any more typos in your steroid names
    everytime you stay out late,
    everytime you sleep in,
    everytime you miss a meal,
    everytime you miss a workout,
    you make it that much easier for me to beat you,
    ...I will beat you, because in my mind I already have....

tractorkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Seriously!

YOu know i find the "legal steriods" website hillarious! i didnt thing anyone would be retarded enough to believe them! legal steroid there is no such thing. If someone started a webside selling steroids, the FDA would have it shutdown in a matter of minutes. Sorry boys your gonna have to go abroad to get the good stuff anymore or find a dodgy pharmasist who will cook some up for you. But good luck to you. I was lucky enough to keep 10 bottles of M1T in the freezer. Happpy Hunting

Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Baumer View Post
    Well, no that's not true. You could dump the pills in the trash and use the empty bottles. It's always good to have an empty pill bottle around to hold all your useful supp's when you go out for the day.
    classic

Ablewood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Legal Winnie, D-Bol and Decca, etc. . .

Originally Posted by Bigman0053 View Post
    classic
    I think its hilarious that people think you can obtain legal steroids.

HELLO PEOPLE! Get real.

There's no such thing unless you go with a legal pretty much "NON STEROIDAL" supplement like the ones your all talking about.
    They probably have trace amounts of a substance which is what steroids initially came from like perhaps DHT. Even some of these aromatize to estrogen. Can you say "Titty fat". That is unless you take an anti estro. Then again, another costly visit to the doc. . .

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think even legal DHT will not have enough of an effect to give illegal results. How about doing all you can through diet, exercise and most of all. . .
    FOLLOW SCIENCE to get your body in shape. If it's ILLEGAL steroids you want, you'll have to dig deeper. Find an illegal source. Competition? If your being tested, you'll never win. If it just looking good your after and you don't want to do it the traditional way, risk your own life. Call one of the infomercial doctors. Most of them are endo's who can actually prescribe things like testosterone and HGH but at a huge cost. I prefer doing things the hard way. I did however have my doctor bump my testosterone level to the top of where I should be for my age and I take prescription B-12 and some other supps. Yeah, yeah, I'm not adonis but I feel and look great!

"I'm just sayin"