MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000)

Too late for football ?

This coming year im going to be a junior and wanted to play football. But the problem is i have no expierince and ive missed months of workouts and practice due to family issues (we started january i went for 2 months 4 days/week). i go to a highly touted school and were normally ranked top 10 in state. So competition for positions is hard seeing how this is my first year im going up against kids that have been playing since elementary school.im really behind conditioning and strength wise going in as a junior as of now and i started workin out by myself trying to get stronger but i know strength and speed can only get me so far. If i wait till senior year im sure ill be in shape strength and speed wise to play but it will be my first year playing football. So my question is is it too late for me to get into it ?

JShuttleFoamz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's not to late, but you won't start this season. But if you put in work this season in practice and in the weight room you might start your senior year.

MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JShuttleFoamz View Post
    It's not to late, but you won't start this season. But if you put in work this season in practice and in the weight room you might start your senior year.
    i know for a fact i wont start this season, but the problem with playing this year is transportaion. Stupid indiana laws say i have to pay 475$ for drivers ed in order to get my license when im 16 and 6 months. but if i dont go through drivers ed i wait an extra 3 months. At the same time i wanna work because ill hvae to pay for my own car, my own insurance,gas,etc. but i cant work if i do football. We do the stupid BFS workouts also, atm im on SS and was gonna move onto WS4SB after. but if i do football this year ill have to do their program no matter what.

DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MistuuhMitch View Post
    i know for a fact i wont start this season, but the problem with playing this year is transportaion. Stupid indiana laws say i have to pay 475$ for drivers ed in order to get my license when im 16 and 6 months. but if i dont go through drivers ed i wait an extra 3 months. At the same time i wanna work because ill hvae to pay for my own car, my own insurance,gas,etc. but i cant work if i do football. We do the stupid BFS workouts also, atm im on SS and was gonna move onto WS4SB after. but if i do football this year ill have to do their program no matter what.
    i know it doesn't help but here in manitoba you play 70$ for driver's ed. lol

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just as you mentioned, it looks like you have a full plate already with getting a car, car ins., getting a paying job and working to get stronger and faster. You can use this year to prioritize your goals and hit them one by one so by next year's squad tryout you can make a splash and possible of getting a starting spot...What you can do is talk to the head coach/strength coach and see if you can get a copy of their training routine. Do your starting strength for now then switch to their training in a few months. Also by going to them this early for next year, they'll know you want it bad than most guys out there. Just my .02 cents.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Just as you mentioned, it looks like you have a full plate already with getting a car, car ins., getting a paying job and working to get stronger and faster. You can use this year to prioritize your goals and hit them one by one so by next year's squad tryout you can make a splash and possible of getting a starting spot...What you can do is talk to the head coach/strength coach and see if you can get a copy of their training routine. Do your starting strength for now then switch to their training in a few months. Also by going to them this early for next year, they'll know you want it bad than most guys out there. Just my .02 cents.
    thats what i was thinkin, but tbh their workout sucks, ive posted it here a few times to get some input and most guys thought it was retarded, mainly becuase and its a BFS program and i guess thats frowned upon by many. And from just my knowlegde i dont think they really know what theyre doing judging by what theyre workouts look like. They always change it up everyday so there really isnt a way to get the workout haha