Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Shawn Ray Comeback??!!?!!?

Shawn Posted this on MD earlier today:

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...4&postcount=15
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had one hell of a Dream this Summer and woke up to write about it...................

Don’t Call it a Comeback

And so it was, the awaking of the young hungry Lion in me.

As I walked away from Center Stage in 2001, I never looked back as a Bodybuilder but rather ahead as a person looking for the meaning of life as a civilized person eager to contribute to society not with my body but with my brain, my heart and soul in a way I hadn’t conceived yet. I had spent a lifetime in the gym building my body for battle against the best in the world on a platform bigger than myself and sometimes a world away from my home. I dreamt a dream of glamour, fame and adulation as a young teenager in high school by flexing my way into people’s hearts and homes through popular magazines and television never fully grasping the impact my body of work would leave on the sport when I walked away with my belly full. From 17 to 36 years old I denied myself the simple pleasures in life because of my love affair with the Iron and the Stage. I traveled the world in celebrity style signing autographs, collecting pay checks and inspiring people to dream as only a Professional Bodybuilder could. From Russia to Australia the fans marveled at what I was able to do with my body through training and dieting, carefully sculpting it into one of the world’s best built men at a body weight of 210lbs. I battled Giants in the land of Giants, slaying them with the same style and grace of some of my predecessors like; Labrada, Makkawy and Dickerson in years before my arrival on the Pro scene. The little guy beating the bigger guys with complete packages combining Shape, Detail and Balance I loved it! I marketed myself as the ideal of the Iron Game and the fans, photographers and writers came to appreciate that. Year in and year out I sacrificed Birthdays, Parties, Special Occasions, Family Gatherings and Holidays in favor of dieting and training for the next contest or appearance to please myself and my fans. Selfishly excluding opportunities to bond, love or share emotions with friends and family in favor of fighting the battle so I could win the War! “I’m a man on a mission” this was my mind set, focused on the Prize of a Sandow Trophy which reflected the epitome of Bodybuilding’s finest. I pursued this dream and goal of mine to the exclusion of life’s guilty pleasures yet I was living the dream and enjoying the fruits of my labor, sadly alone and by myself. I knew there had to be more to this life.
    To this end, after an illustrious career of competing, traveling and promoting the sport, I walked away in my prime to pursue all that was missing in the way of “Sharing a Life.”
    In 2003, I got married. In 2005 we had our first child. In 2006 I promoted my first ever Pro/ Am Bodybuilding Contest and Expo. In 2007 I was formally inducted into Pro Bodybuilding’s Hall of Fame. In 2008 we had our second daughter as I also became a staff Writer for Muscular Development Magazine and Radio Host. During that same year I promoted the first ever 202 Men’s Pro Contest in New York City.
    Over the last two years I have sat silently witnessing the division of the 202 Class grow in popularity and interest while feeling a simmering fire igniting in my belly to get my “Mo Jo” back. I had been in retirement mode basking in the success of glory days gone past and being a happily married father of two enjoying Birthdays, Parties, Gymnastic Classes, Ice Skating and Dance Competitions with the family, life was good.
    As luck would have it, opportunity came knocking and the door opened. On the other side of that door I saw things I hadn’t seen in several years, things like; Challenge, Cheering, Battles, Structure, War, Discipline, Health and Victory! These are but a few things that got my eyes and ears open where they were once closed. After being a Fan cheering for the success of this new division still in its infancy, I thought what better way can I contribute to its growth than to throw myself into the fray and challenge all comers both past and future to stand with me on the Battle Field in a “Battle Royal” of sorts taking on all comers. So here it is, “The old man challenges the New Jacks to a Pose Down” of sorts. These guys get the chance to compete with history, some of whom had barely turned Pro and grew up on the foundation I helped lay back in my heyday which served as a motivation for them to lift weights and compete in the first place.
    I had talked and seen enough, to the point where I made up my mind that life is short and there is a dream I once had that got shelved because “Life” got in the way.
    Suddenly, I found myself looking for a fight I felt I could win only this time the Battle Field is a bit more level but the challenge is still great. I will have to call upon the former warriors who inspired me to be the best I could to bring my best from yesterdays past into today’s Battle, so I can win the War tomorrow! Names like; English, Henry, Dugdale, Raymond, Correa, McQuay, Shabazz and Jackson sit firmly on the lips of those who follow the new division but there is only One name that will bring out the best in all of them and that’s, “Shawn Ray!”
    By me coming to a place that is hungry for interest and flavor, I’ll have to be nothing short of amazing to stand with these Gladiators! By sheer will, I will have to regain a discipline that has lain dormant for years and force myself to build an appetite of epic proportions to pack on muscle that has been replaced with Flesh and Bone. Coming from the civilized mentality of husband and father, I now have to go back to being a Warrior and a Soldier fighting through every rep and set in the gym! Many will ask why but like those before me who have been down this road, the reason is simple: When Dreams come true the man dies a slow death. It’s the Journey on the way to reaching your Dream that we find Life in abundance.
    Satisfaction for an Athlete comes from the Trials and Tribulations of testing their Metal. There is nothing to prove here except that just because one Dream doesn’t become a Reality complete with a Sandow Trophy doesn’t mean I can never Dream again? My Dream came back to me while watching and cheering these guys battling it out onstage showing us things with the human body only the “Challenge” of Competition Training can provide me.
    In summation, The Challenge for me has given new meaning to the term of “Life after 40!” The road although long and winding, is a road I have traveled many times before and have become all too familiar with. I have always said, the Journey is where my happiness lies and now I have been presented the opportunity to Dream once more and meet Happiness in a familiar place of excess onstage and in the gym. It is here that I’ll test the boundaries of my inner self and mortal being to bring the most polished and refined Shawn Ray Physique to center stage once more against the best 202 Competitors worldwide! This is a one shot deal to put up or shut up in an industry that has been unforgiving to Comebacks by my predecessors yet the challenge is all to inviting to someone such as myself. One who likes to do what others say I can’t, in the face of the naysayer’s for it was these people who helped me create my legacy in this business. While many might have opinions as to why and what’s to be gained, I simply say this familiar quotation: “A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.”
    Blessed with good health, genetics and my family support group, today and tomorrow have new meaning in the life of a retired Pro like me. I’ll be putting away the old gym clothes in favor of Full Metal Jacket Gear going in for the Kill!
    For me this Challenge represents a Blessing but I realize the same amount of people cheering for me there will be equal amounts working against me. The Deck is stacked and the verdict is still out. Can I return to my glory or will I be but a shadow of my former self?
    It is this question that the Challenge has given me purpose, for as much as I am in a War against the best, I will battle daily against an image I have engrained into the fabric of this industry as a former competitor. I will be up against a standard I set for all the guys I am competing against. My satisfaction will come in the form of looking the naysayer’s in the face at the finish line and reminding them later that while they might not have believed in the beginning of this journey it was people just like them that created me in the first place.
    I have a nutrition company that believes in my Dream with revolutionary products to help supplement this challenge and the people and staff at Muscular Development Magazine that want to see this Dream take Flight who will help see me through this journey and for that I am eternally grateful!

So with these two words, I have changed the course of my life and this industry forever,

“I’m BACK!"

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in his prime he would have dominated.. now i dunno if he can keep up with these top guys
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow...that pretty fukin insane..cant wait to see him in stage condition again..this is gonna be pretty crazy and bring a lot of exposure to the 202 division

BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ****kkkkkkk! Very Excite!
    "The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the one who will win" Roger Bannister, distance runner

"Number one runs through my mind always. ' I am the king' I tell myself, and I never think anything less." Arnold Schwarzenegger king of bodybuilding

"Do or do not. There is no try" Yoda, Jedi Master

BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hes always been so full of himself...everyone in this section would have wetdreams over a prime Shawn Ray competeing in todays 202 class. It's just not going to happen, I'm sorry. It's been 9 years since he has stepped on stage, his physique will have changed drastically. I don't think he would be a serious threat to Correa and the other 202 contenders.
    BB.com OG
    2k+
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173319421

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ... ok this post actually got me excited! i'm a big fan of shawn's old physique, i'm just a little nervous to see how he stacks up against the new monsters like JoJ or the likes... though if this is for real then i support him all the way
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i cant read all that

AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    great now I'm gonna have to see 100 post a day by the Dylan Detrick guy.

Registered User I_hate_Training's Avatar
    I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hmmm...Shawn was a great pro. But, unless he can stay at 202 or under...I'm not so sure this is a great idea.

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by I_hate_Training View Post
    Hmmm...Shawn was a great pro. But, unless he can stay at 202 or under...I'm not so sure this is a great idea.
    Did you even read any of OP's post? He's going to compete at 202. At his prime he would wipe the floor, if he can look half as good as he once did he still has a chance of top 3 spot I think.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I suggest you read the second page of the thread - http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...t=91220&page=2
    Don't be so humble, you're not that great.

mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd love to see him compete again. I'll wait to see what unfolds with this, though...

DavisForman: I'll bet you're more than a little skeptical, right?

DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanDetrick will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Originally Posted by AnarkyLost View Post
    great now I'm gonna have to see 100 post a day by the Dylan Detrick guy.
    and?? it's nice to know you're thinking about me

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by balls2wall View Post
    I suggest you read the second page of the thread - http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...t=91220&page=2
    God damn! Why did he even both posting in the first place, damn you Shawn Ray!
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

Originally Posted by the-craig View Post
    God damn! Why did he even both posting in the first place, damn you Shawn Ray!
    What the hell are you talking about?

Originally Posted by DylanDetrick View Post
    What the hell are you talking about?
    By the sounds of his post on the second page it seems the comeback wont happen already. Read the post before posting.

BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dammit Shawn! Not only did he get my hopes up but I also now want ice cream.
    "The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the one who will win" Roger Bannister, distance runner

"Number one runs through my mind always. ' I am the king' I tell myself, and I never think anything less." Arnold Schwarzenegger king of bodybuilding

"Do or do not. There is no try" Yoda, Jedi Master

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    <-- psyched

misogynist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misogynist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misogynist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misogynist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misogynist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misogynist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misogynist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misogynist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misogynist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misogynist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misogynist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    shawn ray = fatty

Originally Posted by misogynist View Post
    shawn ray = legend
    fixed

Originally Posted by the-craig View Post
    By the sounds of his post on the second page it seems the comeback wont happen already.
    hardly

sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    F*** YEAH!! WOuld be great news for bodybuilding if this happens. If he was to compete again i would pay good dollars to see that

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow

I've been thinking that Shawn Ray could come back and do damage in the 202 (serious)

edit - lol @ just a dream

All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Shawn Ray from the second page of the MD thread:

shawn you coming back or no?
    Every step begins with a Dream, since Mayor asked what we dreampt about this summer, I thought I'd share mine.
    Making Dreams become Reality takes quite a bit of work. You're asking me this while I'm eating an Ice Cream with my girls.

Why can't they just be clear about what they want?
    Last edited by lyon0100; 07-10-2010 at 07:25 PM.

Originally Posted by lyon0100 View Post
    Shawn Ray from the second page of the MD thread:

shawn you coming back or no?
    Every step begins with a Dream, since Mayor asked what we dreampt about this summer, I thought I'd share mine.
    Making Dreams become Reality takes quite a bit of work. You're asking me this while I'm eating an Ice Cream with my girls.

Why can't they just be clear about what they want and stop bull shi**ing every body?
    how is he bullshi*ing everybody?

lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^ it's saying something sensational like describing a comeback in detail and then dancing around direct questions about it instead of just answering (or not answering) the question. To play games is to bull shi*. Especially for someone as experienced and intelligent as shawn ray.

Not that I'm not a fan and that I wouldn't be interested to see him on the stage again.

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how is he bullshi*ing everybody?
    it was a yes or no ****ing question

realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don’t Call it a Comeback

I have a nutrition company that believes in my Dream with revolutionary products to help supplement this challenge and the people and staff at Muscular Development Magazine that want to see this Dream take Flight who will help see me through this journey and for that I am eternally grateful!

So with these two words, I have changed the course of my life and this industry forever,

“I’m BACK!"
    Shawn Ray was a ledgend in the day and probably has a STILL great physique under that mortal facade, but when i saw this ......

"I have a nutrition company that believes in my Dream with revolutionary products to help supplement this challenge"

I LOLED! it's great that he wants to return, but he aint changing the game!, i would however like to see what kind of package he brings and the detail and crispness that might have not been possible for him back in the day... interesting it will be.

curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Shawn Posted this on MD earlier today:
    (snip)
    I also became a staff Writer for Muscular Development Magazine and Radio Host.
    Guess he didn't like being co-host.

Originally Posted by BaGeL23 View Post
    Hes always been so full of himself...
    This.
    http://curtjames.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/curtjames
    http://www.********.com/curtjames
    https://twitter.com/curtjames

RIP aziz segeyevich valiantmiller16's Avatar
    valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    it probably won't happen i mean the muscle he has lost that he would have to regain in like what a year? before people lose interest i can't see him adding the mass he would need unless he really does just have the sickest genetics ever. if he does come back this will be the greatest thing in the history of the world lol