Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

NYSC made it easy for me to make my decision

OK this is somewhat controversial because how people see things nowadays, but I am not one to sugar coat anything so here it goes.

As most of you know I was considering joining NYSC it had a lot of outstanding qualities over my gym except for the fact that it was costly and it closed early.

Well this week I went to the gym (on the 7 day pass) again and when Ii got there I ask the guy behind the counter if I could leave my car keys behind the counter.

He said no that they had small locker right on the side for 25 cents for small items. I was like OK, but I didn't have a quarter so I started putting the keys in my pocket.

Another worker comes out of nowhere and in the gayest f'cking voice and all fruity (flapping his arms all over the place) tells me we will do it for you this time, all the while walking up to me to grab my keys from my hands and saying some other sh!t that I don't even remember because I told him "Yo get the f'ck away from me"

Well of course I was considered rude and was told "You don't have to come out like that" Which I replied with even more obnoxious behavior and told him one more time to "Get the f'ck away from me" which he did but talking sh!t out of his ass as he was walking away.

I did my workout but that was enough for me to make up my mind about the gym.

If you are asking "Are you not joining because there are gay people working out there" the answer is no, I am not joining because I already had an encounter with this guy and knowing how I am if he comes out of his face (as I know he will) I am going to beat his ass and I don't want to be arrested, as I can tell this place will call the cops on me in a heartbeat.

So my problem on making a decision to join the gym is solved, now the only other problem is telling my wife as she really likes the gym
    On the list for Bannukah

NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    New York Social Club?
    My famous work quote:

I can live with a little pain and 18+" arms,
    I can't live with the pain of having little 14" arms

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NuclearArms View Post
    New York Social Club?
    LOL No, New York Sports Club
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    john, come on....

everyone knows 8 sided rubbers plates are **** magnets !
    LOL well they are a weird shape
    On the list for Bannukah

Soundtrack Always Playing DanceDiva's Avatar
    DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    So my problem on making a decision to join the gym is solved, now the only other problem is telling my wife as she really likes the gym
    Well seeing that you don't seem to be able to go anywhere without starting something, if I were her, I'd join the gym without you.

-- Keep the Faith Baby (Adam Clayton Powell)

-- "If Plan A is to take multiple .338 shots to the back, you really need to come
    up with a Plan B."

Originally Posted by DanceDiva View Post
    Well seeing that you don't seem to be able to go anywhere without starting something, if I were her, I'd join the gym without you.

That is a great idea, but my wife would not join a gym without me, but f'ck I will try and convince her as best as I could
    On the list for Bannukah

BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    You need to chill bro! Seriously! Life was WAY to short to be so angry and full of rage! Let it go, like water off a ducks back. You seem like a time bomb, set to explode at any perceived slight or insult. The gay dude was not trying to tickle your scrotum. His INTENT was to help YOU. But you somehow took his good will and turned it into something dark and disturbing. I like reading your posts as you sure make things entertaining around here. But if your life goes from one altercation to the next over these incredibly minor things, then I might check with the doctor and see about getting something to take the edge off. Just my 2 cents, so please dont beat me up!
    No drama whores allowed!

brbsquat is on a distinguished road. (+10) brbsquat is on a distinguished road. (+10) brbsquat is on a distinguished road. (+10) brbsquat is on a distinguished road. (+10) brbsquat is on a distinguished road. (+10) brbsquat is on a distinguished road. (+10) brbsquat is on a distinguished road. (+10) brbsquat is on a distinguished road. (+10) brbsquat is on a distinguished road. (+10) brbsquat is on a distinguished road. (+10) brbsquat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BJplayer View Post
    You need to chill bro! Seriously! Life was WAY to short to be so angry and full of rage! Let it go, like water off a ducks back. You seem like a time bomb, set to explode at any perceived slight or insult. The gay dude was not trying to tickle your scrotum. His INTENT was to help YOU. But you somehow took his good will and turned it into something dark and disturbing. I like reading your posts as you sure make things entertaining around here. But if your life goes from one altercation to the next over these incredibly minor things, then I might check with the doctor and see about getting something to take the edge off. Just my 2 cents, so please dont beat me up!
    With all due respect, you weren't there. I, too, am bothered by people invading my personal space (unless the person in question is an attractive girl lol). I probably woulda've done something similar, although not quite as rash.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    uh oh.

OK this is somewhat controversial because how people see things nowadays, but I am not one to sugar coat anything so here it goes. I don't think annoying fruit loop is on their list of reasons to drop the membership without penalties

As most of you know I was considering joining NYSC it had a lot of outstanding qualities over my gym except for the fact that it was costly and it closed early.

Well this week I went to the gym (on the 7 day pass) again and when Ii got there I ask the guy behind the counter if I could leave my car keys behind the counter.

He said no that they had small locker right on the side for 25 cents for small items. I was like OK, but I didn't have a quarter so I started putting the keys in my pocket.

Another worker comes out of nowhere and in the gayest f'cking voice and all fruity (flapping his arms all over the place) tells me we will do it for you this time, all the while walking up to me to grab my keys from my hands and saying some other sh!t that I don't even remember because I told him "Yo get the f'ck away from me"

Well of course I was considered rude and was told "You don't have to come out like that" Which I replied with even more obnoxious behavior and told him one more time to "Get the f'ck away from me" which he did but talking sh!t out of his ass as he was walking away.

If you are asking "Are you not joining because there are gay people working out there" the answer is no, I am not joining because I already had an encounter with this guy and knowing how I am if he comes out of his face (as I know he will) I am going to beat his ass and I don't want to be arrested, as I can tell this place will call the cops on me in a heartbeat.

Laughed my ass off this AM reading this. That made my morning imagining that going down. Good thing you met the fruit loop while having a 7 day free pass rather than day 45 of a membership.
    Last edited by pharmamarketer; 07-13-2010 at 04:22 AM.
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^This^^^ Type A personalities are more likely to have heart attacks, strokes etc... BH you may be a Type AA. At some point, you have to act as a peacemaker in some of these situation. I am afraid to say it, but you are going to die a very angry person. From just seeing your posts, it appears that deep down you may mean well, however you actions normaly do not act accordingly. Why do you feel like you have to prove something to everyone? Were you bullied or abused as a child? I am in no way trying to put you down, however you always admit you have a problem, then every day you come up with a way to light a fuse in the most trivial situations. Believe me we all have problems we are working on and thihs is one that you should be more assertive in IMO. "Blessed are the Peacemakers"
    "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them falls to the ground outside of the Lord's will. So do not be afraid, or worry, for you are worth much more than many sparrows."

"Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and the rest shall be given to you as well."

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

and knowing how I am if he comes out of his face (as I know he will)
    what does this mean?

Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JolietKev View Post
    ^^^This^^^ Type A personalities are more likely to have heart attacks, strokes etc... BH you may be a Type AA. At some point, you have to act as a peacemaker in some of these situation. I am afraid to say it, but you are going to die a very angry person. From just seeing your posts, it appears that deep down you may mean well, however you actions normaly do not act accordingly. Why do you feel like you have to prove something to everyone? Were you bullied or abused as a child? I am in no way trying to put you down, however you always admit you have a problem, then every day you come up with a way to light a fuse in the most trivial situations. Believe me we all have problems we are working on and thihs is one that you should be more assertive in IMO. "Blessed are the Peacemakers"
    Anyone that has met John in real life would tell you he is the most easy going and nice guy you will meet. A couple years ago when I first started on this site I met him and Ntrllftr. Now I was a complete newb to lifting and he asked my opinions and you could really tell that he was interested in what I wanted to say. yea he does come across as a hardass d!ck on here but I think it is just a front
    Instagram @captloufitness

Get comfortable being uncomfortable

USMC 89-97

Cast down,but not destroy bird72's Avatar
    bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BH, you need some kind of irony and sarcasm. There is nothing better than to answer someone with a sarcastic or ironic comment, and leave them crazy and without an idea. It is reversing that lack of respect, and leave the anger to them. Today is not easy to live because of the lack of respect and courtesy of the people. But we can not stop living because one idiot wants to come and disturb our lives. If you like the gym and your wife also, join on, forget the guy, ignore him like a dog, and enjoy your life, without no one will manage to thwart you.
    Last edited by bird72; 07-13-2010 at 07:13 AM.
    My first language is not English.

"Every being which begins has a cause for its beginning; now the world is a being which begins; therefore, it possesses a cause for its beginning"

!Try Christ, if doesn't function, we return your sins!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OK this is somewhat controversial because how people see things nowadays, but I am not one to sugar coat anything so here it goes.

You gotta be leaving out a major part of this story???
    Cliffs:

1 employee says use the small lockers for a quarter, you pocket your keys and a gay employee says he will do it as a favor and you tell him to back the fk away?
    What am i missing here? After your first post claiming how great this GYM is, this post is weird; given that in a gym of a few hundred people you don't really have to see this 1 gay dude. Did he try to grab you?
    Personally, no 1 guy will ever change my path if i like a place.

JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Capt_Lou View Post
    Anyone that has met John in real life would tell you he is the most easy going and nice guy you will meet. A couple years ago when I first started on this site I met him and Ntrllftr. Now I was a complete newb to lifting and he asked my opinions and you could really tell that he was interested in what I wanted to say. yea he does come across as a hardass d!ck on here but I think it is just a front
    I was not saying that he was a bad guy or anything like that. There has to be a disconnect between the person that you met and the one who gets into arguments/fights every other week.
    "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them falls to the ground outside of the Lord's will. So do not be afraid, or worry, for you are worth much more than many sparrows."

"Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and the rest shall be given to you as well."

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam greyhair's Avatar
    greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000)

Nysc

NYSCs run the gamut from absolutely great places, to one step above Planet fitness.
    The best ones IMHO were acquired by NYSC.
    I belong to one that was a really old Golds Gym.
    It has everything and at 5:00 am, the people are old, like me, but train hard.
    OTOH, some of the newer places are disasters.
    Every kind of psedo-fitness cr*p under the sun but not enough bars, dumbells or plates.
    There are days I think it would be good to go and find an old warehouse and start my own "real" gym.
    No pilates, no swiss balls, no rubber bands...
    Lots of racks benches and dumbells along with heavy bags, speed bags, double ended bags and a ring and just enough machines to cover what is hard to cover with weights.

Gosh I would be fun.
    But those who fight for right must remember St. Augustine's sage words,
    "right is right even if no one is doing it...and wrong is wrong even if every one is doing it!"
    -----------
    Got Causality?
    -----------
    God, Duty, Honour, Country

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam greyhair's Avatar
    greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by brbsquat View Post
    With all due respect, you weren't there. I, too, am bothered by people invading my personal space (unless the person in question is an attractive girl lol). I probably woulda've done something similar, although not quite as rash.
    The only time that a pretty girl invades my personal space seems to be when Mrs G is looking.
    I can count on it.
    Never a pleasant thing.
    But those who fight for right must remember St. Augustine's sage words,
    "right is right even if no one is doing it...and wrong is wrong even if every one is doing it!"
    -----------
    Got Causality?
    -----------
    God, Duty, Honour, Country

I left nothing out, I really don't like flamboyant gay people acting a fool, of course he was being nice and yes I was the one acting like a dick, I was the one who made the situation worse. I am not in anyway stating my actions were justified. Would I have acted the same if it was a pretty girl? Of course not.

I told the guy what I felt at the time and that was to get the f'ck away from me.

Just as CaptLou stated I am really an easy going guy, very easy to get along with. I don't look for trouble, have I ever posted anything on here that states otherwise? My problem is I have a very short temper and if someone provokes me I react. Is it the right thing to do? of course not and I know that, that is why I go to anger management, well used to. That was a waste of my time.

But in this case the guy was simply being himself, but I don't care for his kind and I reacted the only way I know how and quite frankly I was the one acting like an ass, but I don't really care.
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I left nothing out, I really don't like flamboyant gay people acting a fool, of course he was being nice and yes I was the one acting like a dick, I was the one who made the situation worse. I am not in anyway stating my actions were justified. Would I have acted the same if it was a pretty girl? Of course not.

I told the guy what I felt at the time and that was to get the f'ck away from me.

Just as CaptLou stated I am really an easy going guy, very easy to get along with. I don't look for trouble, have I ever posted anything on here that states otherwise? My problem is I have a very short temper and if someone provokes me I react. Is it the right thing to do? of course not and I know that, that is why I go to anger management, well used to. That was a waste of my time.

But in this case the guy was simply being himself, but I don't care for his kind and I reacted the only way I know how and quite frankly I was the one acting like an ass, but I don't really care.
    Ok that's cool, if you don't like em then case closed. Let me leave you with 1 little gem from that cancelled tv show "Will and Grace"; the gay character said to the other "you know in the gay community the gym is GAY CHURCH.

bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000)

That doesn't mean you need to drop from the gym.

"Every being which begins has a cause for its beginning; now the world is a being which begins; therefore, it possesses a cause for its beginning"

Originally Posted by bird72 View Post
    That doesn't mean you need to drop from the gym.
    At Mid-City gym I had a run in with a gay man, this was almost 10 years ago. (I also posted about this some time ago as well) I was working there as a personal trainer at the time, I jumped over the counter and beat the crap out of the guy and got locked up for it, I don't feel like going through that again. Just to clarify I didn't jump over the counter just for the f'ck of it, the guy put his hand on me and I reacted.
    On the list for Bannukah

At Mid-City gym I had a run in with a gay man, this was almost 10 years ago. (I also posted about this some time ago as well) I was working there as a personal trainer at the time, I jumped over the counter and beat the crap out of the guy and got locked up for it, I don't feel like going through that again. Just to clarify I didn't jump over the counter just for the f'ck of it, the guy put his hand on me and I reacted.
    He flew some feathers?

sorry I can't resist

He put his hand on you in a loving (flirting) or hostile way?

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it's a matter of space-invading, I don't like that either especially if it's someone pushy and all in-my-face regardless of orientation and mannerisms. One thing I've noticed is that effeminate guys do tend to get in a straight guy's or perceived straight guy's (masculine gay guy) face all too often.

One New Year's Eve my partner dragged me to a party at a local gay club. I hate parties, I hate clubs. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't dance. I'm your typical walking corpse. So I stood in a corner of the bar, leather jacket, jeans, boots, scowl on my face while he had a great time, which was OK with me. Just because I hate parties doesn't mean everyone else has to.

My appearance kind of worked against me. I had more guys come up to me, put their hands on my arms and chest and start chatting me up (gold band notwithstanding... that means "ooh, a challenge!" ), asking me if I was a bouncer. I said no (big mistake). One guy came up to me and said "Ooh, we're not in a happy place are we" as he patted my chest "you have to get into the happiness of life" still patting my chest and feeling my arms". I said "touch me one more time and you'll draw back a bloody stump." He slinked away. Sorry, I don't like being touched by strangers.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    I said "touch me one more time and you'll draw back a bloody stump." He slinked away. Sorry, I don't like being touched by strangers.
    Aggggggggggggggggggggggggg, I hate that.

If it's a matter of space-invading, I don't like that either especially if it's someone pushy and all in-my-face regardless of orientation and mannerisms. One thing I've noticed is that effeminate guys do tend to get in a straight guy's or perceived straight guy's (masculine gay guy) face all too often.

One New Year's Eve my partner dragged me to a party at a local gay club. I hate parties, I hate clubs. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't dance. I'm your typical walking corpse. So I stood in a corner of the bar, leather jacket, jeans, boots, scowl on my face while he had a great time, which was OK with me. Just because I hate parties doesn't mean everyone else has to.

My appearance kind of worked against me. I had more guys come up to me, put their hands on my arms and chest and start chatting me up (gold band notwithstanding... that means "ooh, a challenge!" ), asking me if I was a bouncer. I said no (big mistake). One guy came up to me and said "Ooh, we're not in a happy place are we" as he patted my chest "you have to get into the happiness of life" still patting my chest and feeling my arms". I said "touch me one more time and you'll draw back a bloody stump." He slinked away. Sorry, I don't like being touched by strangers.
    You mean that there are grumpy homosexuals as well as happy ones? If I were you I would not have gone, esp if your partner put "baby in a corner" in the past. (Dirty Dancing Ref)

Originally Posted by bird72 View Post
    He flew some feathers?

sorry I can't resist

Bird you are a sick man a sick sick sick man

He put his hand on you in a loving (flirting) or hostile way?
    Dude to me it really didn't matter. When I got out and went back to the gym a lot of my member friends stated I over reacted which in turn I told them I didn't care.

Here is what happen, I was behind the counter (my shift to make drinks, get members etc etc) the guy finished working out, asked me to make him a protein drink, starts talking to me while I am fixing it. My gaydar sucks if you are not acting gay I have no f'cking idea that you are and I don't care. He starts asking me questions about my arms and me like an ass answer them, he then goes on about my shoulders what do you do to get them round etc etc and I am answering all his question and I swear not in a million years would I have known he was gay the conversation seemed normal to me, I don't know maybe I am just stupid and didn't pick up on something. While my head is down mixing the blender he reaches over the counter places his hand on my chest and tells me you have a really nice chest to.

And I guess out of embarrassment and anger I reacted.

This was about 10 - 12 years ago, I am not saying I wont react that way now, maybe I wont, who knows, but that is what happened.
    On the list for Bannukah

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You mean that there are grumpy homosexuals as well as happy ones? If I were you I would not have gone, esp if your partner put "baby in a corner" in the past. (Dirty Dancing Ref)
    Oh yeah, I can be downright scary. I didn't want to go, but he did. He knows how I am, and I don't begrudge him having fun. It's OK for both of us. He likes to dance and make friends. Actually I should be a bouncer. I don't really stand there and pout. I look the place over. I get more enjoyment watching the stupid ass people getting drunk and making fools of themselves.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

While my head is down mixing the blender he reaches over the counter places his hand on my chest and tells me you have a really nice chest to.
    Wuttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hate parties, I hate clubs. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't dance. I'm your typical walking corpse. So I stood in a corner of the bar, leather jacket, jeans, boots, scowl on my face while he had a great time, which was OK with me. Just because I hate parties doesn't mean everyone else has to.
    Uh, I am sorry sir, but if you keep talking like that, then we are going to have to take away your gay card.
    No drama whores allowed!