daznperzuazn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jack3d Side effects? Rashes and ichyness? HELP!

Okay i've been working out for the past month and starting last week. i started getting itchy, I have lost 15 pounds the past month and 2 weeks ago i started taking jack3d. starting last week i've been noticing that i've been getting really really itchy after my workouts. Is this one of the side effects of Jack3d? Could it also be my sweat causing this? Here are some pictures.
    Attached Images

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you have HIVES bro. I strongly suggest stopping whatever product you are running and getting to a doctor who will then refer you to a dermatologist. You are definatley allergic to something.

Stop all supps starting with jacked to see if that helps then.

I had this problem once it was then combination of me itching and cheap detergeant.
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

Okay Jack3d and protein shake is all i've been taking. it started like a week after i took jack3d. I will stop Jack3d tomorrow see how it does. if it stops after i stop taking jack3d should i still go to the doctors to atleast find out what im allergic in?

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jack3d is only recommended for users 18 and over and you should check with your doctor for this issue.

I turn 18 in like 2 months. i dont even think that will make a difference so im guessing im allergic to one of the ingredients in it. I guess i got to find out which one. Could it also be the toxins in the sweat? because i sweat a lot like i just showered when i lift.

JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Try working out w/o jack3d tomorrow and see how it goes.

ReadySetWait is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReadySetWait is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReadySetWait is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReadySetWait is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReadySetWait is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReadySetWait is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReadySetWait is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReadySetWait is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReadySetWait is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReadySetWait is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReadySetWait is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your allergic to protein!

Originally Posted by ReadySetWait View Post
    Your allergic to protein!
    -.- Been drinking protein for a long time now.

kangalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so did you ever find out what the problem was?

jryager2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jryager2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jryager2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jryager2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jryager2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jryager2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jryager2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jryager2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jryager2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jryager2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jryager2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by daznperzuazn View Post
    Okay i've been working out for the past month and starting last week. i started getting itchy, I have lost 15 pounds the past month and 2 weeks ago i started taking jack3d. starting last week i've been noticing that i've been getting really really itchy after my workouts. Is this one of the side effects of Jack3d? Could it also be my sweat causing this? Here are some pictures.
    aww gross.

did you find out what happened?

g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    strong reaction is strong
    I REP BACK

30 day Lean Xtreme log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110656981

Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    alright, now im getting worried. Hope nothing serious happened to this dude.

ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    only side effect of jack3d i had is it made me sweat whenever i did anything. id wake up to drop a deuce in the morning and sweat lol.

Generaltso78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Did those rashes go away when you stopped taking jack3d? I have been taking it for about thee weeks now and have started itching around my wrists and forearms. Ive also had the side of my mouth sore. I am going to take a break from it regardless but was curious t see if it caused your problems.

steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is like a 6 month post and his last login was july 22 from the look of it...hope he is okay...
    "A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle." unknown

Good supplements: dark matter, universal animal m-stak, mesomorph, serious mass

notthatsassy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Itchy bumps that raise into welts

I too have raised bumps that itch and become welt like. They started after taking Jack3d. I have only taken it maybe 4 times in 2 weeks however yesterday I took it ran 5 miles and last night my itching was horrible. It started on my upper arms and has spread to almost all of my body except face, feet, hands, and butt and boobs.
    I am in the process of cleansing out all processed foods and dairy to see if it goes away however I think I will stop the jack3d.

n8wog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) n8wog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) n8wog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) n8wog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) n8wog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) n8wog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) n8wog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) n8wog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) n8wog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) n8wog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Generaltso78 View Post
    Did those rashes go away when you stopped taking jack3d? I have been taking it for about thee weeks now and have started itching around my wrists and forearms. Ive also had the side of my mouth sore. I am going to take a break from it regardless but was curious t see if it caused your problems.
    I got that soreness in the corners of my mouth too which turned into redness itchyness and flaking skin as well as random red patches on my chest i was wondering wtf was happening i guess i could attribute it to the jack3d now overrated supp anyways sorry for strong bump

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    person 1: eating glass gives me weird colored logs and a sore throat. help!

person 2-104: stop eating glass

also, lets not over react about "I hope the kid is still alive". he just came on to ask for opinions about this issue, went to see a doc, stopped using it, doesnt need have a reason to come back on, and he doesnt.

who the **** goes to a forum and doesnt stop using a product after it gives me SUCH side effects, instead of seeing a doctor and immediately ceasing intake of jack3d?
    Last edited by justfive; 08-11-2011 at 05:06 AM.