bobby233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight just stuck at 115.8 kgs........Please suggest something.

Hi Everybody,

As you probably see its my first post on here.

Here is my brief story:

I recently gained a lot of extra weight( drunk a lot of beer,with no exercise),and looking at myself in mirror, just disgusted me,so I decided to loose weight. I got a fitness instructor, who told me to eat only boiled chicken,eggs for breakfast,some veggies,and green apples with pineapple from fruits. And I strictly followed the diet, ate 5 times a day, little by little. Excercise also everyday, 1.5 hrs weight lifting( light weights,many reps)........and then 1.5hrs fast walking in sauna suit(he mentioned,that its the most effective way).As I result, I went from 123.6 kgs to 115.8 kg in less than 10 days. However, I could not notice a smallest difference in my belly(thats my main fat part of body,with all beers consumed before), which kind of brought me down a bit, but I am willing to fight, until I win. My goal is 85kg by June 2011. I also take fat burning pills,Dymaburn. So right now, I dont know what to do, I still have 2 weeks holiday,and want to do as much as I can. Tomorrow I start Thai Kick Boxing, twice a day fora 1.5 hrs each session,everyday till 26th of june.

So please, if anybody can, suggest how I can maximize my results and what I have to do for it?

Hope for your help, and I also hope that this forum will be of a great help for me.

Meanwhile, I wish everybody fantastic day/night.

Bobby

cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Stick with a calorie deficit and eat a lot of protein. Plain and simple. You're probably going to have a belly for a long time. I've lost about 50 pounds (in 11 weeks) and mine has gone down A LOT and I've lost about 7 inches off my waist but I still have weight to lose there. I have about 30 pounds of fat left to lose (where I'll be 13-14% BF) and the stomach/lovehandles are, most of the time, the last to fully go.

You don't get to choose where you burn fat. Keep burning and don't complain or worry about where you're losing it from until you're under 15% BF. That's the realization I came to. Best of luck!
    Barely decent crew

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Read the stickies...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113693871

You have a lot to learn. Good Luck.
    A diet isn't punishment. A diet is a way to reward your body with the wholesome, nutritious food that it needs. Your body composition is a direct reflection of what you put in your mouth.

Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hey Bobby

I was around 120kg when I started
    read the sticky above

lift heavy
    Eat Protein around 180+ and keep the rest of your diet strict
    Eat in calorie deficit

Thats the 3 key things, if you do all of them you'l lose weight without losing to much muscle mass.
    The light weights high reps isn't worth the time really, instead just lift heavy weights for 6-8-10 reps.
    Fat burning pills are all hype, stay in deficit and the fat will get burnt
    Weight when I started lifiting 283lb (35% bf)
    Summer 2010 - 200lbs

Fail since then

Oct 1 - Jan 1 Transformation:

Oct 1: 244 | Oct 7: 238 | Oct 14: 236 | Oct 21: 233 | Oct 28 : 233 |
    Nov 4: 231 | Nov. 11: 230 | Nov 18: xxx | Nov 25: xxx |
    Dec 2: xxx | Dec 9: xxx | Dec 16: xxx | Dec: 23: xxx |
    Jan: 1 xxx |

Start: 244 | Finish: xxx | Lost: 13 (so far) l

Originally Posted by Bandah07 View Post
    Hey Bobby

read the sticky above

lift heavy
    Eat in calorie deficit

Thats the 3 key things, if you do all of them you'l lose weight without losing to much muscle mass.
    The light weights high reps isn't worth the time really, instead just lift heavy weights for 6-8-10 reps.
    Fat burning pills are all hype, stay in deficit and the fat will get burnt
    Thanks a lot for your reply. How heavy should I lift? I mean, I know everybody is diff., but how should I feel after lifting weights? And during lifting as well? Shall I just go for a maximum I can lift?

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What are the odds that someone that won't read the info provided, will actually do what they are told?
    A diet isn't punishment. A diet is a way to reward your body with the wholesome, nutritious food that it needs. Your body composition is a direct reflection of what you put in your mouth.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ejthomp View Post
    What are the odds that someone that won't read the info provided, will actually do what they are told?
    I didn't read the guide for my first 3 months here.... It's pretty simple stuff. I don't know why we make it hard on ourselves, must be human nature.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i thnk you plateaued there. I could be wrong but you need to intensify your excercises and make them very strenuous. Try to add some HIIT

dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabul2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ey you know what I did? I went to scoobysworkshop.com and it showed me how much i should be eating with a calorie deficit. go there and itll do wonders for you trust me!

Originally Posted by dabul2003 View Post
    i thnk you plateaued there. I could be wrong but you need to intensify your excercises and make them very strenuous. Try to add some HIIT
    How I can know that my exercises are good enough?

RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just keep at it. Give it all you got and give it a good month before you start noticing changes physically. First few weeks can be hard if your not seeing progress but things are shaping up.. on the inside and your body will thank you by improving your physique on the outside.

rickysmth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i too was overweight last year ,

i too was overweight last year , now i am some what near to xxl , the best thing which happened to me is that i used lot of proteins rather than using carbohydrates,

i now eat lot of pizzas and very less of rice .

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bobby233 View Post
    So right now, I dont know what to do, I still have 2 weeks holiday,and want to do as much as I can. Tomorrow I start Thai Kick Boxing, twice a day fora 1.5 hrs each session,everyday till 26th of june.

So please, if anybody can, suggest how I can maximize my results and what I have to do for it?
    I've bolded what I think are great suggestions from other's comments below.

Originally Posted by cyco85 View Post
    Stick with a calorie deficit and eat a lot of protein. Plain and simple. You're probably going to have a belly for a long time. I've lost about 50 pounds (in 11 weeks) and mine has gone down A LOT and I've lost about 7 inches off my waist but I still have weight to lose there. I have about 30 pounds of fat left to lose (where I'll be 13-14% BF) and the stomach/lovehandles are, most of the time, the last to fully go. You don't get to choose where you burn fat. Keep burning and don't complain or worry about where you're losing it from until you're under 15% BF.
    lift heavy
    Eat in calorie deficit

The light weights high reps isn't worth the time really, instead just lift heavy weights for 6-10 reps.
    All good stuff.

Thanks a lot for your reply. How heavy should I lift? I mean, I know everybody is diff., but how should I feel after lifting weights? And during lifting as well? Shall I just go for a maximum I can lift?
    You should lift as hard as you can while being able to maintain excellent form. After a leg workout, at a minimum, your legs should feel rubbery as you walk around the gym. Preferably, you should have more trouble than that and want to spend the rest of the day sitting down. If you came into the gym well-rested and healthy, you might even feel a little nauseous. Good stuff.

As a beginner, you should always feel sore the next day after working out. And you'll probably feel more sore the second day, which might come as a surprise to you. In college, I made an old roommate of mine do squats for the first time - three sets of 15 full squats. Two days later he was walking across the street and he just fell. I considered that a job well done.

When you work your back, it should just feel exhausted. For instance, if you start your back workout with three sets of eight chinups, then you do deadlifts and rows, you shouldn't be able to do more than three or five chins at the end of your workout.

And beginners are for some reason good at working their chest anyway. I'm assuming you've had sore pecs after a chest workout. That's how your other bodyparts should feel after you work them. As a beginner, you're learning how to utilize your other muscles and work through the burn and get a pump. Concentrate on your form so you're using your legs to do squats (instead of using your lower back), your lats to do barbell rows (instead of using your biceps), etc.

Originally Posted by dabul2003 View Post
    Unless you're doing thai kickboxing with snot nosed kids, your kickboxing workouts will be enough cardio. When your kickboxing classes are over, then you can look at HIIT as a good cardio/conditioning/fatburning tool.

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. As long as you concentrate on eating your protein and getting enough carbs to keep your energy up but not so many that you go out of caloric deficit, you should come out of this looking and feeling much better. I'm impressed by your eclectic choice of workouts. Good job.

Hey Bobby

read the sticky above

lift heavy
    Eat in calorie deficit
    What does protein around 180+ means? And how do I eat in calorie deficit?

I am very new to all this,so I am sorry if I ask stupid questions for now. It will all change soon,once I have at least the basics.

I currently eat, cucumbers,cabbage,broccoli,sweet peppers, onions with tbsp of olive oil twice a day,3 eggs for breakfast and half chicken breast once a day. Plus green apples,and pineapple a day.Thats about it. Is it sufficent diet? or shall I add/remove something?

Thank you everybody

Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bandah07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What does protein around 180+ means? And how do I eat in calorie deficit?

I am very new to all this,so I am sorry if I ask stupid questions for now. It will all change soon,once I have at least the basics.

I currently eat, cucumbers,cabbage,broccoli,sweet peppers, onions with tbsp of olive oil twice a day,3 eggs for breakfast and half chicken breast once a day. Plus green apples,and pineapple a day.Thats about it. Is it sufficent diet? or shall I add/remove something?

Thank you everybody
    Around 180grams, basically workout your lean body mass
    So take your weight X and your body fat (if you don't know your body fat stick a picture up on this forum, the members are quite good at estimating your body fat)
    Say your 25% BF time your weight by 0.75 to give your lean body mass and just eat 1 gram of fat per pound of lean body mass

Eating in deficit- Workout our your BMR, just google it, plently of online calculators, factor in your activity level.
    Subtract 500-1000 calories from this, and eat that amount of calories daily to lose 1 & 2 lbs (respectively) a week

Once you know your daily calories requirements factor your diet around this
    I try to stick to the 40/40/20 macro breakdown
    So 40% protein, 40% carbs 20 % for the day,
    I would recommend using dailyburn to track what you eat.

You might want to add tuna(skipjack) grilled fish, grilled/baked chicken, cottage cheese, whey protein etc to your diet

hope it helps
    Weight when I started lifiting 283lb (35% bf)
    Summer 2010 - 200lbs

Fail since then

Oct 1 - Jan 1 Transformation:

Oct 1: 244 | Oct 7: 238 | Oct 14: 236 | Oct 21: 233 | Oct 28 : 233 |
    Nov 4: 231 | Nov. 11: 230 | Nov 18: xxx | Nov 25: xxx |
    Dec 2: xxx | Dec 9: xxx | Dec 16: xxx | Dec: 23: xxx |
    Jan: 1 xxx |

Start: 244 | Finish: xxx | Lost: 13 (so far) l

Run until it hurts belairdfence99's Avatar
    belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi Everybody,

As you probably see its my first post on here.

Here is my brief story:

I recently gained a lot of extra weight( drunk a lot of beer,with no exercise),and looking at myself in mirror, just disgusted me,so I decided to loose weight. I got a fitness instructor, who told me to eat only boiled chicken,eggs for breakfast,some veggies,and green apples with pineapple from fruits. And I strictly followed the diet, ate 5 times a day, little by little. Excercise also everyday, 1.5 hrs weight lifting( light weights,many reps)........and then 1.5hrs fast walking in sauna suit(he mentioned,that its the most effective way).As I result, I went from 123.6 kgs to 115.8 kg in less than 10 days. However, I could not notice a smallest difference in my belly(thats my main fat part of body,with all beers consumed before), which kind of brought me down a bit, but I am willing to fight, until I win. My goal is 85kg by June 2011. I also take fat burning pills,Dymaburn. So right now, I dont know what to do, I still have 2 weeks holiday,and want to do as much as I can. Tomorrow I start Thai Kick Boxing, twice a day fora 1.5 hrs each session,everyday till 26th of june.

Hope for your help, and I also hope that this forum will be of a great help for me.

Meanwhile, I wish everybody fantastic day/night.

Bobby
    1. You're body takes fat from wherever it wants so your body may take the fat off of your belly last, unfortunately.

2. It sounds like you have found some good foods to eat and thats great! But make sure you know how many calories you are eating and more importantly, how many you need to be losing weight. Go to thedailyplate.com to calculate how many calories a day you need/burn.

3. Make sure you aren't overdoing it! An hour of weight lifting and an hour of cardio is fine and anything more than that may leave you exhausted and prone to overeating because you're so hungry.

4. Especially don't overdo it with the sauna suit. Losing water weight is TEMPORARY! You will still have to drink water later or else you will be dehydrated. The most important thing is to drink water throughout the day and avoid really salty food if you are worried about excess water weight.

5. Lastly, if you are doing the Thai Boxing I would remove the cardio for the time being. You obviously can't do all 3 (Lifting, Cardio, Thai).
    **MISC Running Crew**

You are what you eat, love what you are.

"are u guys fuking wizard chefs??? surely u don't eat like this all the time...." TheDarkKnight27

I may or may not have gotten my avi idea from American_Psycho