Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i actually asked my dad to buy no-xplod for me when he was there(just to try it out), heard it was banned. TBH u dont need a preworkout supp... just drink a big cup of green tea and ur set. Supps are super exp in singapore.
    Rep me - Rep you

Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    fellow singaporean here. I have always wanted to try PWO supps. Jack3d Superpump250, no-xplode and all.. Too bad Singapore banned it, if not i would really want to try it, any idea how to get my hands on these supps?

COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    fellow singaporean here. I have always wanted to try PWO supps. Jack3d Superpump250, no-xplode and all.. Too bad Singapore banned it, if not i would really want to try it, any idea how to get my hands on these supps?
    other than trying other brands that are allowed into Singapore ... no idea.

I got one brand new tub of NO-Xpolde and 1 brand new tub of NaVapor (beofe this Poisons Act came into force). It will be a sad day when I finish them. LOL.

alex76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

Originally Posted by COOLMAX View Post
    other than trying other brands that are allowed into Singapore ... no idea.

I got one brand new tub of NO-Xpolde and 1 brand new tub of NaVapor (beofe this Poisons Act came into force). It will be a sad day when I finish them. LOL.
    Bro, Which is better? Xplode or Navapor? Actually now I feel less with xplode... maybe time to change to others.... even so since this new ruling from HSA that does not allow us to get any more xplode supply.

COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by alex76 View Post
    Bro, Which is better? Xplode or Navapor? Actually now I feel less with xplode... maybe time to change to others.... even so since this new ruling from HSA that does not allow us to get any more xplode supply.
    Unless you can find a doctor in SG that is willing to write a letter or prescription -- looks like NO.

Personally NO-Xplode worked better for me. Na Vapor was OK .. only buy it as it was on the BUY 2 GET 1 FREE offer right now. VPX Shotgun is decent -- comes with some protein in it but I felt it was more the caffinine and creatine only which I can dose myself (coffee and creatine is dirt cheap).

I got that Nutrabolics order coming next Monday from TSW....local site... will try and let you know / post here.

I'll probably keep the NA Vapor and NO Xplode for now till it nears the expiry date and then use or when I hit a plateau -- kinda sentimental to open my last 2 tubs of them. I still got a new VPX Shotgun also -- so will start on that or the HemoRush.

BUT at the end of the day it's not the end of the world -- just another "regulation" by the Authorities and our "nanny state".

Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intoxicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how about NutriFirst's own NO-Xplode?!

Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    how about NutriFirst's own NO-Xplode?!
    one word " expensive "!

muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just curious COOLMAX, what other supplements have you managed to order in without needing to fill out the customs form?
    You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
    � Jerry West �
    How to Upgrade Your Life: A Primer On Diet And Fitness
    https://guavarilla.wordpress.com/fitness-guide/

Originally Posted by muruku View Post
    Just curious COOLMAX, what other supplements have you managed to order in without needing to fill out the customs form?
    The ones that HSA used to "Stop" me and make me fill in a declaration form before releasing the shipment include ingredients as follows:

- Yohimibine
    - Acetyl-L-Cysteine Amide
    - Vinpocetine
    - Synephrine
    - there maybe 1 or 2 other ingredients but I can't recall them right now... but the above are the ones often found in pre-workout or in fat burners. But not all pre-workout or fatburners will have them ie., some brands hence will be okay eg. VPX Shotgun

The items that needed a declaration for me on past orders from HSA were:
    1. BSN NO-Xplode
    2. MT Na-Vapor
    3. MT Hydroxcut (the one that had the health scare and recall -- so the one on bb.com is a new formula so not sure now)
    4. Nutrex Lipo6x (I think the forumla may have changed?? As I saw it now available in GNC Singapore!)
    5. Controlled Labs White Flood

There's this ongong deal now with VPX PowerShock --> BCAA with nitrates / EAA solution, BUT 2 and GET 1 FREE. Am so tempted to try it but... what the earth is "nitrates"??? Worried HSA will also BLOCK it so .. I wont bother ordering it. Just use ordinary bulk BCAA....

I have ordered lots of stuff in the pass to the value of approx US$5000??. Anyway items based on memory that have got through in the past are:
    1. Gaspari Mitotrophin
    2. Gaspari Cytolean
    3. Gaspari MyoFusion
    4. Gaspari SuperPump 250 (sample pack) -- HSA they may have missed it??
    5. Controlled Labs Purple Wrath / Green Magnitude
    6. Controlled Labs BlueUP / Golden Gains / Reducton PM
    7. Supplement Direct Protein Hydrosylates, EAA, BCAA, Gultamine, L-Luceine
    8. VPX Shotgun
    9. VPX Syntheise
    10. All protein bars are OK
    11. All multis are OK
    12. Althetic Edge Intracell and intraBolic
    13. sorry can't remember all my ordered items -- they span back to approx 3 years with bb.com

However with the revised Poisons Act -- not to sure what will be allowed and what not. But definitely the 4 ingredients listed (Yohimibine, Acetyl-L-Cysteine Amide, Vinpocetine, Synephrine) are a "NO"
    Last edited by COOLMAX; 07-16-2010 at 02:45 AM.

I have written to HSA.
    This is their reply.

"Due to the increasing trend of personal importation of health supplement containing prescription substances, HSA has removed the exemption (without the need of prescription) on the regulation of personal import since March 2010.

Under the Poisons Act and Medicine Act (https://www.moh.gov.sg/mohcorp/legislations.aspx?id=222) , personal imports of products containing scheduled 3 poisons or substances listed as prescription only (POM), require a valid prescription from a local doctor as supporting document. Since these substances are listed as prescription only, they should only be used under the supervision of a medical doctor. A doctors prescription will verify your need and his/her recommendation for your use of the product(s).

The maximum amount that allowed to be imported is 3-month based on the dosage prescribed by the doctor."

Thanks Alex for checking officially with HSA. Really appreciated. At least we know where we officially stand on products such as NO-Xplode, Na Vapor etc.

I used my Nautrabolics Hemorush yesterday for a weight session for chest and tricept routine. Was pretty pumped from it and overall I am happy using this as an alternative (for now). I'll probably rotate this with VPX Shotgun after the tub is finished, before going back to my last tub of NO-Xplode and Na Vapor (which was delivered before the revision of the Poisons Act).

muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks again for the information.

Btw, if you do order in PowerShock, please update us if it needs a prescription.
    Thanks.
    You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
    � Jerry West �

Originally Posted by muruku View Post
    Thanks again for the information.

Btw, if you do order in PowerShock, please update us if it needs a prescription.
    Thanks.
    VPX PowerShock ordered using VPOST as shipping medium. But it's on backorder with bb.com so may be a while before it gets shipped.

Will update when it arrives to SG.

Itachi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have just received a reply from HSA (before I saw this thread), looks like my superpump 250 won't be coming in.

Tried Green Mag and Purple Wraath in Singapore, both ****, IMO.

Any better suggestion for pre-workout supplement that have such attributes like increasing lean muscle mass and stuff like the superpump 250?

VPX PowerShock ordered using VPOST as shipping medium. But it's on backorder with bb.com so may be a while before it gets shipped.

Cool, thanks.
    Hopefully this thread develops into a useful resource for singaporeans.

Btw, has anyone ordered in Clear Shot Concentrate before?
    Really dislike having to deal with HSA forms etc, very troublesome ;/
    � Jerry West �

Well it looks like I will not be getting the VPX PowerShock after all. Not due to the Singapore Poisons Act but rather the product is no longer available! No idea why.

See below from BB.com:

Hello! NOTE: This is the second e-mail we have sent about this. We are sending it just in case you did not get the first one which was sent about five days ago. One of the products you ordered, VPX Power Shock, 28 Servings, Grape Splash (SKU: VPX189), has not been shipped and has now been discontinued by the manufacturer. When we found out about this, we immediately took the product off of the site, but it looks like your order 13098687 was submitted before then. We would like to fix this right away! Would you like to substitute this product for another similar one? If so, you can reply to this e-mail with your choice, or e-mail us asking for us to pick one out for you. You can find similar products listed on the old product page at http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/power-shock.html. Otherwise, we can refund you for this product right away. Please reply and let us know your choice so we can immediately fix this. I apologize for the problem that you have had. We appreciate you as a customer and I will be here to help you at anytime. That is my number one goal!

advisor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BSN NO-Xplode & VPX NO Shotgun

Hi,

BSN NO-Xplode contains Vinpocetine, while VPX NO Shotgun contains Phenylethylamine. Both substances require prescription to import. HSA is getting stricter. You guys may wish to check out the Poisons Schedule (type "HSA poisons list" in google).

Some substances require only a self declaration form, for instance:

Yohimbine
    Berberine
    Rauwolscine

Some require prescription, example:

DHEA
    Hormones
    NAC
    Vinpocetine
    Theophylline
    L-Dopa
    Phenylethylamine

Hope the information helps. =)

Hi Alex,

No I not written to HSA. Been busy with work and you know HSA (and how the SG Gov't works here).. black and white and no "buts or exceptions".... so I doubt it will change anything.

Agree on NO-Xplode -- don't risk it. It's got similar ingredients.

As for another poster above --- he managed to get in VPX NO Shotgun and I do believe it is still OK as it does not (after checking the ingredients list) have the 3 that prevented me from NaVapor.

For local I just order 2 tubs from TSW - 2 x Nutrabolics Hemorush (their brand of preworkout) for SGD$79.20 (20% discount for Great SG Sale). I no idea how good is compares to NO-Xplode which is the market leader in pre-workout....

Originally Posted by advisor View Post
    Hi,

BSN NO-Xplode contains Vinpocetine, while VPX NO Shotgun contains Phenylethylamine. Both substances require prescription to import. HSA is getting stricter. You guys may wish to check out the Poisons Schedule (type "HSA poisons list" in google).

Some substances require only a self declaration form, for instance:

Yohimbine
    Berberine
    Rauwolscine

Some require prescription, example:

DHEA
    Hormones
    NAC
    Vinpocetine
    Theophylline
    L-Dopa
    Phenylethylamine

Hope the information helps. =)

Hello Advisor -- YES this helps. I used all the wrong search terms ie., went to HSA site, etc ... and didn't try the "Poisons Act" search (duh!).

Hey the "Phenylethylamine" is legal --- as I purchased 2 jars from this mall (Somerset 313). Think it must have been a typo on your part. Also checked the huge list and it is not listed.

Great help - thanks,
    COOLMAX

Aaron_Chew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    None of the ingredients in Jack3d (250g LemoneLime) can be found on the "POISONS LIST" of the new poisons act. Dimethylamylamine and Geranium etc all don't appear on the list. So is it really banned? Has anyone tried to bringing it into S'pore and had it stopped?

Also, fyi, NaNO Vapor is banned, but NaNO Vapor Hardcore Pro Series in the PILL FORM isn't, managed to get a bottle a couple of months back.
    I'm not sure about the Powder form of NaNO Vapor Hardcore Pro Series (because it has Yohimbe in it), anyone know if it's banned in S'pore too?

A response would be very very much appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by Aaron_Chew; 09-28-2010 at 12:03 PM.

Aaron_Chew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also, anyone know if MT Gakic Hardcore is banned (in S'pore) too? It has Yohimbine HCl in it, but does that mean I just have to declare that it's for personal use and I can bring it in?

Thanks again

Originally Posted by Aaron_Chew View Post
    Also, anyone know if MT Gakic Hardcore is banned (in S'pore) too? It has Yohimbine HCl in it, but does that mean I just have to declare that it's for personal use and I can bring it in?

Thanks again
    Hello Aaron -- unfortunately I do not know -- not enough to post advice. I am so confused now.

Example, a year ago I purchased MT Gakic from GNC Singapore! But it's quite possible Muscle Tech has changed / updated their formula.

As for your MT Na Vapor in pill form... I am amazed it got in....

For now I am sticking to the Poisons Act listing -- and just find local equivalents. Simply not worth the risk (of losing $ through expensive freight) unless you really want that product.

So far I have had good success ordering from local sites for equivalent products eg., Naturalbolics Hemorush from TSW instead of NaVapor.

Just an update for Singaporeans here on this forum.

I went down to GNC and see that they are now SELLING NO-Xplode on the shelves (retailling for SGD$130 a bottle off memory). So I assume we are now SAFE to order it from bb.com without the Health Authorithes banning it's entry to Singapore.

I got still 2 bottles in my stash - so can't / wont order yet. But when I do will update this thread again (if it gets into the country).

Any other people in Singapore - if you get it in successfully appreciate if you can post it for other forum users.

Cheers.

Originally Posted by Aaron_Chew View Post
    I'm not sure about the Powder form of NaNO Vapor Hardcore Pro Series (because it has Yohimbe in it), anyone know if it's banned in S'pore too?
    Aaron --> yes it is banned. I had to ship my order back to bb.com.

gummibearu is on a distinguished road. (+10) gummibearu is on a distinguished road. (+10) gummibearu is on a distinguished road. (+10) gummibearu is on a distinguished road. (+10) gummibearu is on a distinguished road. (+10) gummibearu is on a distinguished road. (+10) gummibearu is on a distinguished road. (+10) gummibearu is on a distinguished road. (+10) gummibearu is on a distinguished road. (+10) gummibearu is on a distinguished road. (+10) gummibearu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks for the heads up dude. im currently studying in the states, im gonna stock up before coming back for the summer =)
    Current Stack:

Source Naturals Life Force Multiple
    NOW Ultra Omega 3
    NOW Super Enzymes
    NOW Probiotic-10 50 Billion
    Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion
    Optimum Nutrition Whey
    Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-Sport
    Applied Nutriceuticals Neovar
    Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2
    Controlled Labs GlycerGrow
    Controlled Labs Purple Wraath

Smike90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Singapore

Does anyone know if I will be able to bring USP Labs - Prime & Powerful supplements into Singapore with me when I fly there or will customs take from me or punish me thinking I'm smuggling a banned supplement? So I guess my question is are these supplements allowed in Singapore because I don't want to bring them if there not.

jirehseah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its my first time ordering a product from bb.com so i don't really know what to expect. I ordered Jack3d from bb.com on 10th july and it have not heard any news of it. Does HSA checking take so long? or was it blocked (cause i heard jack3d is banned in SG)? if it was blocked, will i be notified in any way?

mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Actoffaith View Post
    what do you mean overhyped? but there's been alot of good reviews on some N.o supplements such as jack3d and n.o xplode. i never took them before so i never really know if it really did benefit you or not
    good reviews by tweakers who like crack. if i use a pre workout formula, it's usually either pump-bol or ultima or hemorush with a few scoops of glycergrow. according to op's first post, you should be able to get most of them into sin.

Takeshi0180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does anyone knows if any of cellucor products is banned from singapore? cause i'm planning to buy some of it.

Scrawny little Asian Providence94's Avatar
    Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Takeshi0180 View Post
    Does anyone knows if any of cellucor products is banned from singapore? cause i'm planning to buy some of it.
    When you browse bb.com , change ur country to SG. Those supplements that cant be shipped to sg will have a notification. So far for past 2 yrs i nv encounter any custom difficulty. Just make sure ur order isnt abv $400 SGD if not gst is gonna kick in.
    hai guyz

Team Hollywood Militia
    (Contest Prep Coach/Nutritionist John "Otis" Hollywood)

CURRENTLY SHREDDIN

235p/430c/65f at 186lbs

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have tried ordering the NO Explode new formula which doesnt have any listed substances that require prescription so should be okay on paper.

will keep u guys posted on my experience.
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew