Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bennuk View Post
    This definately works for me, I think it's pretty logical we should eat less before sleeping if we dont want to put on fat
    to me is pretty logical that you are red
    bulking !

costahobo is just really nice. (+1000) costahobo is just really nice. (+1000) costahobo is just really nice. (+1000) costahobo is just really nice. (+1000) costahobo is just really nice. (+1000) costahobo is just really nice. (+1000) costahobo is just really nice. (+1000) costahobo is just really nice. (+1000) costahobo is just really nice. (+1000) costahobo is just really nice. (+1000) costahobo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I eat the inverse of this, and my 2 yr old son naturally does as well. Neither of us are very hungry for breakfast, we eat small lunches, but come night time, oh it's on. Super hungry and we eat massively, then we sleep oh so good. Meal timing doesn't matter. Do you think your body knows it's 9pm and anything you eat after that it needs to store as fat? No.

Sugar is fattening thenaturalguy's Avatar
    thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    I kind of do the reverse, bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, 7 pm dinner, then about 1000 calories at 10:30 right before I go to sleep.
    x2.

Big breakfast at 8, snack around 3ish in the afternoon, then a huge meal at 10pm
    IIFYM.
    I eat carbs after 6 p.m.*╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ - Not a single f*** was given.
    100% natural bodybuilding.

s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    As someone suffering with crohns disease I find this quote to be true. I eat 2 big meals per day and it allows my body to fully digest and absorb what I'm eating. If I eat 3 meals+ I start having problems.

RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I eat all my carbs at nigh cause 8 hours later im hitting the gym. Gotta have that energy bro.
    ***NEGGED BY MOD CREW***

"All That We Are Is the Result of What We Have Thought. The Mind Is Everything. What We Think, We Shall Become." -Buddha.

MikegordonV is not very well liked. (-100) MikegordonV is not very well liked. (-100) MikegordonV is not very well liked. (-100) MikegordonV is not very well liked. (-100) MikegordonV is not very well liked. (-100) MikegordonV is not very well liked. (-100) MikegordonV is not very well liked. (-100) MikegordonV is not very well liked. (-100) MikegordonV is not very well liked. (-100) MikegordonV is not very well liked. (-100) MikegordonV is not very well liked. (-100)
    For me its water feasting and controlled undereating during the day, you workout on empty stomach having little food after and you are mostly on raw fruits and veggies...

When time comes in evening or night you eat like king and queen having one massive meal with huge sense of satisfaction.

You got no idea how great feeling is too come home in late night feeling hungry like animal and clean everything...

You enoy food like never before...

Warrior diet 4 life <3