Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're doing pretty well, brah, nothing huge to worry about. Girl 2 is fine, she seems interested and you're meeting up with her at that club, so take care of business there.

Girl 3 is exactly like this girl I know. She likes to play games and tests you a LOT with texts. All the times she was saying "Oh, how so?" or "Oh, really? Why do you say that?" she's testing you to see what you say. Whenever this girl I know does that I just act very cocky and funny, but not so much so that it's a turn off. You just have to be confident with what you say and she'll get the message. Also, try throwing in some more sexual comments. The times when she was talking about being a bad girl as well, you should have been like "Well I guess you'll have to show me sometime " Things like that are what I mean when you're cocky/funny. But don't sweat it, you're doing really well. Keep doing what your doing and don't rely so much on what's being said on the board. Try and sift through all the crap on your own.

giving my body a reason DominationStation's Avatar
    DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just came across this thread and saw that you live in chicago as well, so i'm subbed. best of luck bro.
    Today I'll do what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't.

BearDown54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BearDown54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BearDown54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BearDown54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BearDown54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BearDown54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BearDown54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BearDown54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BearDown54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BearDown54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BearDown54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    skimmed through the thread. nice work man, #2 looks like a solid pick up.

but zero gravity ... really?? haha i live in the area and used to be a lil clubhead, not so much now though. good times

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Al_Pal View Post
    wait wut? this thread real??/ brah u a virgin???? ill be in the loop this friday, want me to bring some slam pigs threw?
    this thread becomes epic if dude gets laid by slam pigs....

-E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Amb11 View Post
    And video tape it for RH. Go go!!
    haha!

yeh cBurN im gonna agree with everyone else here! you're a good looking lad and if you get your act together you could be getting a lot of chicks mate!

keep us updated, this **** makes for a good read! g'luck bro

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    This thread becomes epic if dude gets caught getting laid with a real pig then killing it and making delicious bacon.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are doing well for sho, looks like you've passed most of girl #3's tests already, just keep thinking that you can take her or leave her and you're actually the prize.

One comment I'd have to make is less "haha"'s ... I know you're trying to keep it light but it gives off a slightly needy vibe. Also, you could accomplish the same result with half as many texts.

It's really important to build an attraction *before* you get her number. Can't tell you how hard it is to build attraction over texting and most girls will need that attraction to see you again. For example (mind you I'm 26), I met a girl Saturday night, created a really good vibe with her for less than 5 minutes and got her number. Texted her Monday and it went like this: (sorry no pics she doesn't have ********)

Me: Got a baseball game tonight in the rain, what are you up to?

*Establishing I do things and seeing if she also does things*

Her: Ick--no weather related cancellations? I'm having an early family dinner-- pretty exciting stuff

*No care about family dinner, time to move in for the kill*

Me: Nice, we'll see what happens with the weather.. Would love to see some more smiles from you! **World's greatest line, use it and abuse it** How does your week look?

Her: Does Wednesday work for you?

Me: Yea sure, let's grab a pint somewhere in blah blah blah blah, where abouts in TO are you?

Her: That sounds perfect-- hopefully the weather will be better and we can hit up a patio. I'm right downtown.

Me:Awesome, I'll give you a call on wednesday to finalize... I'm thinking 8ish. Have a good night!

*Calling starts to make it more personal, I like a small chat before the date*

And that is that. I already knew there was attraction initially so I didn't have to go through a whole cat and mouse texting routine and went straight for the kill. Good luck, you're doing well.
    Last edited by ramsesthe2; 07-14-2010 at 06:59 AM.
    @biogains coconut oil based protein bars

"We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment."

"The first and the best victory is to conquer self."

tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good luck
    In the RED for fat girl nudes :)

CANNAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THERE is NO such thing as a hard gainer, ONLY a light eater.

Arnold says "The one that goes the farthest is the one that doesn't care about failing."

baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ramsesthe2 View Post
    You are doing well for sho, looks like you've passed most of girl #3's tests already, just keep thinking that you can take her or leave her and you're actually the prize.

One comment I'd have to make is less "haha"'s ... I know you're trying to keep it light but it gives off a slightly needy vibe. Also, you could accomplish the same result with half as many texts.

It's really important to build an attraction *before* you get her number. Can't tell you how hard it is to build attraction over texting and most girls will need that attraction to see you again. For example (mind you I'm 26), I met a girl Saturday night, created a really good vibe with her for less than 5 minutes and got her number. Texted her Monday and it went like this: (sorry no pics she doesn't have ********)

Her: Ick--no weather related cancellations? I'm having an early family dinner-- pretty exciting stuff

Me: Nice, we'll see what happens with the weather.. Would love to see some more smiles from you! **World's greatest line, use it and abuse it** How does your week look?

Me: Yea sure, let's grab a pint somewhere in blah blah blah blah, where abouts in TO are you?

Her: That sounds perfect-- hopefully the weather will be better and we can hit up a patio. I'm right downtown.

Me:Awesome, I'll give you a call on wednesday to finalize... I'm thinking 8ish. Have a good night!

And that is that. I already knew there was attraction initially so I didn't have to go through a whole cat and mouse texting routine and went straight for the kill. Good luck, you're doing well.
    Genius! Using that smiles line

cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Amb11 View Post
    You're doing pretty well, brah, nothing huge to worry about. Girl 2 is fine, she seems interested and you're meeting up with her at that club, so take care of business there.

Girl 3 is exactly like this girl I know. She likes to play games and tests you a LOT with texts. All the times she was saying "Oh, how so?" or "Oh, really? Why do you say that?" she's testing you to see what you say. Whenever this girl I know does that I just act very cocky and funny, but not so much so that it's a turn off. You just have to be confident with what you say and she'll get the message. Also, try throwing in some more sexual comments. The times when she was talking about being a bad girl as well, you should have been like "Well I guess you'll have to show me sometime " Things like that are what I mean when you're cocky/funny. But don't sweat it, you're doing really well. Keep doing what your doing and don't rely so much on what's being said on the board. Try and sift through all the crap on your own.
    Haha thanks brah

Originally Posted by Domjo54 View Post
    just came across this thread and saw that you live in chicago as well, so i'm subbed. best of luck bro.
    Thanks, we should kick it somtime
    Haha i hit yo boy up Al never responsed i guess my first case of rejection since the thread started hahaha
    Originally Posted by ramsesthe2 View Post

haha thanks brah solid advice i like that line two i will def use it on future girls
    U.S. Navy Corpsman - Devil Doc
    [Official] San Diego Brah

ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cBurN View Post
    haha thanks brah solid advice i like that line two i will def use it on future girls
    It works well when you are initially meeting her too.. say something like, can i get some smiles? every girl will smile -> then you smile back and say she has a nice smile is cute, etc. This is a harmless compliment but I've had great success using it to build attraction.
    @biogains coconut oil based protein bars

"We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment."

"The first and the best victory is to conquer self."

nfs23 is just really nice. (+1000) nfs23 is just really nice. (+1000) nfs23 is just really nice. (+1000) nfs23 is just really nice. (+1000) nfs23 is just really nice. (+1000) nfs23 is just really nice. (+1000) nfs23 is just really nice. (+1000) nfs23 is just really nice. (+1000) nfs23 is just really nice. (+1000) nfs23 is just really nice. (+1000) nfs23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    subbed, good work bro

cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    working girl 2 right now shes mad chill

Haha alot of people keep telling me to hit the beaches Ima throw an updated pictures tonite on my bodyspace i have 2 paks visable but my chest and arms are decent sized and even legs. But i kno if i wing it at the bitch with my reg Wingman he will be bagging hoes hes got a basketball build he like 6'4 like 180 hes weak i lifted with him but he has little body fat and tons of tat's that look pretty sick. but mayb i should just bag off of him..?

Oh And may be hanging with girl 2 saturday shes trying to find somone to ride with her

Haha i keep meeting good girls brahs Girl2 just started drinking a month ago haha she seems pretty sweet and innocent mayb hard to get her panties

twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    working girl 2 right now shes mad chill
    Yeah, I knew it brah. You can tell a lot about a chick on how she texts you. gjdm

Originally Posted by twinpeaks55 View Post
    Yeah, I knew it brah. You can tell a lot about a chick on how she texts you. gjdm
    haha u aint never lie brah haha but seems like this girl is looking more for a relationship

haha i am gonna do my update tommaro its alot to write and i am half asleep lol i wish i could post it now to wake up to see what u guys anaylazed of girl two but this will be a some what intersting read i think i even showed a little beta ness

gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good ish subbed
    ^_^

"Don't worry about what will happen, just go for it. Remember, its easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission. Oh, and grow a pair." - AriesUnleashed

Update Girl 2

get readdy for a long read lol i have been putting off typing this like its a hw assignment haha

M: Hey you = )
    H: Hey there = ) how are you??
    M: Im doing good hbu how was your day?
    H: Im doing really good. my day is awesome just put in a half a day at abbott and now about to spend the rest of my day outside hopefully : ) how was urs??
    M: Haha that sounds legit espically on such a nice day. my days been pretty uneventful for the most part lol just looking forward to the weekend what are your plans for this weekend?
    *did i do wrong by saying my day has been pretty boring..? should i have made up some **** to make my day exciting?*
    H:Haha sounds fun. yea me too. um nothing really planned yet i dont think tho. any plans for youuu?
    M: Yea nothing to big going to energy on thursdays then going to medusas in Elgin it would be nice to see your pretty smile this weekend tho = )
    H: Hahah that could happen possibly :- )
    * i fell asleep lol mid afternoon nap, so she sent me another text*
    H: When are you planning on going to medusa?
    M: My bad fell asleep lol much needed nap haha but yea saturday that girl from deadmau5 is gonna be there suppose to be pretty big
    H: Haha its all good i took a nap too. lol oh wow that sounds pretty fun!
    M: You should come = )
    H: lol im thinking about it : ) haha i dont my friends i went with to zero would want to go so id have to find some1 to drive with lol
    M: =( haha well dayumm that sucks you almost made my weekend = (
    H: Haha its not a no yet : )
    M: Yes, theres still hope = ) haha so how are you and your friend on like the whole party/club scene u guys do it alot or no?
    H: Haha yep! still a chance! lol ;- P well once at a club and honestly i just started to drink about a month ago so im not big into it but i like going to them
    M: Haha wow your such a good girl : ) gosh you make me look terrible haha ive been into drinking and partying since junior year haha
    *i just lol'd at the fact that i said "gosh"
    H: Haha i guess you could call me that ;-p just never got into it lol. but hey im gonna work out. ill text u later : )
    M: haha alrite ttyl : )
    *Well this is where i decided in my head if shes not really intersted shes prolly not gonna text me back tonite.... well she texted me 2 hours later fellsgoodbrahs.jpg*
    H: Hey you! :-)
    M: Hey watsup how was your workout?
    H: It was really good and nothing really. just listening to music and layin down. what r up to to nowww?
    M: Samething as you chillen listening to music haha what cha listening to?
    H: Im listening to josh gracin right now country =) haha and you?
    M: Haha country i dont think ive ever listened to country...... wait yea i have a little taylor swift haha im always up for somthing new give my your facorite country artist and ima download some of his music tell you what i think of it =) haha but yea im listening to coldplay.
    *no RH i am not on that ****gy time*
    H:Haha if youve only listened to taylor swift u deff cannout count that haha. right now my favorite is josh turner, big and rich, brad paisely by far and carrie underwood lol : ) coldplay is pretty awesome : ) whats ur favorite type of music???
    M: Haha why dont you like taylor swift shes the reason for the teardrops on my guirtar ; ) haha ima give Carie Underwood a try and big and rich just cause thats just an awesome name haha, but yea i listen to everything really, Blink 182, Bullet 4 my valentine, a day to remeber, deadmau5, Drake, Lil wayne, Wiz Khalifa, forever the sickest kids.... haha yea im all over the place pretty much lol how about you whats your favorite type of music..?
    H: Haha oh nothing totally agianst t swift lol the only songs i will listen to over and over is forever and always the way i loved u and white horse all which are somewhat depressing i just relized and u have to listen to josh turner would u go with me and im all over the place too lol i like everything expect like heavy metal scremo haha.
    M: Yea i would go with you ; ) lol but yea i watched the video on youttube lol def didnt expect that deep ass voice to come outta that guy lol caught me totally off guard haha
    H: HAHA I KNOW! Thats why i love it SO much thats so sexy baha :- P
    M: Haha you thought that was sexy wait till you hear my voice crafted by the angels haha
    H: Haha cant wait u got big cometition tho lol : )
    M: Haha so youu go to unii right how you like it there?
    H: lol yeppp well im actully transferring there so never been there for a semester or whatnot yet. but from what i can from visits its beautiful
    M: Haha thats sick, what do you plan on studying ?
    H: lol majoring in art emphasies in graphic design was thinking about minoring in dance but nah. : ) ur in the navy right? did u always want to go into that?
    M: Haha why not dance haha your an amzing dancer ; ) well i leave in january for bootcamp untill then im at CC for a cemester but nah i got accpected into pre physical therapy program at uni Illinois - Chicago and my parents really wanted me to go there but i was like on of those kids who didnt do homework and just studied for test so i knew it would be a waste of my parents money so i was just like ima join the navy get some experiance in the medical field come back have college paid for and hopefully some money saved up haha my parents were furious lol they both graduated from UIC it was kidna expected i did the same to lol.
    H: Haha oh boy. rebel over here lol. but it was still smart i think.. everything always happens for a reason i think.. when did you graduate from highschool ?
    M: Haha yea i think that to but yea i graduated last month lol yea i kno im a baby = (
    H: Haha aww. 18? :- ) yeah i graduated in 09 and just turned 19 last month so im a young one goin into soph year lol
    M: Haha that decent were both young ass hell haha so is this gonna be your first year at a uni..? haha if so your gonna go wild lol that inner bad girl may be unleashed lol ; )
    H: Haha oh u think so? CC deff didnt do anything lol hmmmmm. ya new know. before i leave im getting my eyebrow peirced. i know that lol
    M: Haha thats gonna be sexy idk i think girls with piercings are hot as long as they dont go overboard with it like on of those bull rings hanging out ther enostrils lol stuff like that just looks dumb lol but yea ive been wanted to get my cartiledge piereced for a minute cause like all my bros have it and it looks so sick but my current job wont allow it : (
    H: Lol sorry totaly fell asleep! where do you work at? haha no def wouldnt do somthing like that.... i already got my cartilage done also tho : - )
    M: Haha its all good im a floor model at abercrombie in oak brook if you kno where that is haha thats so hot your gonna to show me all your pierceings when we chill ; ) haha do you work.?
    *I fell asleep she fell asleep to but she texted me when she woke up*
    H: Haha no way? and yea im pretty sure i know where that is lol .. well not anymore pierceings yet unfortunatly lol. ; ) and idk if u know what it is but i work at abbott labs near n. chicago parttime. and then im a camp counselor the rest of the week sorry if this wakes u passed out agian lol goodmornin

Well damn my ****in fingers are tired RH care to decipher this and if i played this well and whats your stance on her and whats she looking for?

Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just saw this thread, you're a good looking homie (no homo). You'll be pulling pussy by the boat load in a few. Good luck.
    We made it brahs.

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just a FYI try to get more stuff going in person instead of text/IM.

ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post
    Just a FYI try to get more stuff going in person instead of text/IM.
    this. it seems like shes into you, but all your texting back and forth is OD. all that stuff you're saying in texts (your favorite music, etc) could be said in person where you would have the chance to make her laugh, touch her, etc

next time you text her (or she texts you) keep it short and set up a place and time to hang.

btw stop sayin "haha" so much.. this chick doesnt seem to mind, but its usually not a good look. makes you sound insecure.

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well damn my ****in fingers are tired RH care to decipher this and if i played this well and whats your stance on her and whats she looking for?
    i only read the last part where she is going to show you her piercings when you two are together......

brown chicken brown cow cow

threads gonna be done this weekend..........

nontansto is just really nice. (+1000) nontansto is just really nice. (+1000) nontansto is just really nice. (+1000) nontansto is just really nice. (+1000) nontansto is just really nice. (+1000) nontansto is just really nice. (+1000) nontansto is just really nice. (+1000) nontansto is just really nice. (+1000) nontansto is just really nice. (+1000) nontansto is just really nice. (+1000) nontansto is just really nice. (+1000)
    If I hear "haha" one more time, I'm gonna rape someone

Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tried that line today and the chick said " I if was happy"

lulz

Official Misc Doctor SummerBear's Avatar
    SummerBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) SummerBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) SummerBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) SummerBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) SummerBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) SummerBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) SummerBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) SummerBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) SummerBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) SummerBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) SummerBear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hooyah. In the Navy here as well. We pull in some good ****.

Alright bro here is the problem, you just ****ing dance around with your texts and ****. You need to meet up with bitches. Texting is like spinning your wheels in the mud. My big thing with chicks is, getting them to their place. After that talk about weird **** lay down on their bed. they will to. Because I'm a med student they'll always ask bull**** questions about sexual attraction. We'll talk about sexual attraction for a couple minutes before we end up screwing like wild animals.

Again my thing has been and always will be - long text conversations suck. Never help your game.

Hooyah

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    man wtf you dont like country wth is wrong with you mang?!? get some george strait, kenny chesney, a little hank willians jr, and johnny cash for class.......

kids these days so help me god.......

MonkeyNews will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonkeyNews will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonkeyNews will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonkeyNews will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonkeyNews will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonkeyNews will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonkeyNews will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonkeyNews will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonkeyNews will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonkeyNews will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonkeyNews will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by twinpeaks55 View Post
    Oh and:

gl with the quest op.

i only read the last part where she is going to show you her piercings when you two are together......

brown chicken brown cow cow

threads gonna be done this weekend..........
    haha you obviously u missed the part when she talked about how she barely drinks or party and just got into it last month haha i think shes more one of those relationship type females :/

Originally Posted by ajn View Post
    this. it seems like shes into you, but all your texting back and forth is OD. all that stuff you're saying in texts (your favorite music, etc) could be said in person where you would have the chance to make her laugh, touch her, etc

next time you text her (or she texts you) keep it short and set up a place and time to hang.

btw stop sayin "haha" so much.. this chick doesnt seem to mind, but its usually not a good look. makes you sound insecure.
    Haha i will try to but when she gets talking she just doesnt stop haha but ima try to keep it short next time i may not hit her up untill mid next week if we dont hang on saturday but for sure next saturday is a go go with me and her
    Originally Posted by SummerBear View Post
    Hooyah. In the Navy here as well. We pull in some good ****.

Alright bro here is the problem, you just ****ing dance around with your texts and ****. You need to meet up with bitches. Texting is like spinning your wheels in the mud. My big thing with chicks is, getting them to their place. After that talk about weird **** lay down on their bed. they will to. Because I'm a med student they'll always ask bull**** questions about sexual attraction. We'll talk about sexual attraction for a couple minutes before we end up screwing like wild animals.

Again my thing has been and always will be - long text conversations suck. Never help your game.
    haha yea i kno man long text conversation sucks, u currently in the navy brah..? how u likeing it whats your job..?

Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    man wtf you dont like country wth is wrong with you mang?!? get some george strait, kenny chesney, a little hank willians jr, and johnny cash for class.......

kids these days so help me god.......
    haha nah brah not for me haha listening to Rick Ross tho his new abulm is sick ass hell haha

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast