Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The secret to making girls happy

Some girl posted a pic on ******** that has this text:

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep...wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his (sic) is to have you... The one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    F*cking women sometimes, man.
    Last edited by NYY; 01-11-2012 at 06:08 AM.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's funny though because most of them truly think that's what they want, and when they get it, they're legitimately confused because their vaginas dry up like the Sahara and they feel annoyed and they feel resentment towards the ******* WKing them even though he's doing exactly what she said she always wanted in a "man".

If that same guy took out his dick when they were "sitting under the stars" and said, "Suck it you little slut," she'd do it, her puss would be dripping wet, and she'd be begging him to fuk her. Then she'd tell her friends how romantic it was to be together under the stars and how nice the guy is and what a great guy he is. If she told her friends about the first guy, she'd say, "Well he's really nice but there's just no chemistry."

lawl

bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol wut

Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    It's funny though because most of them truly think that's what they want, and when they get it, they're legitimately confused because their vaginas dry up like the Sahara and they feel annoyed and they feel resentment towards the ******* WKing them even though he's doing exactly what she said she always wanted in a "man".

If that same guy took out his dick when they were "sitting under the stars" and said, "Suck it you little slut," she'd do it, her puss would be dripping wet, and she'd be begging him to fuk her. Then she'd tell her friends how romantic it was to be together under the stars and how nice the guy is and what a great guy he is. If she told her friends about the first guy, she'd say, "Well he's really nice but there's just no chemistry."

lawl
    too much real life

Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    one of the truest facts written in RH srs

Ҋ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awwww. I was really hoping you'd want to creepily watch me while I was fast asleep. No?

Wait wut?
    "The Way Out Is Through"

Digital Bath Explained: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tmPBuSpmfA

DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dated a girl for a long time once. She told me she wanted me to be exactly what the OP was talking about.

For a long time (not that I'm proud of it) I was largely uncaring, prioritized friends over her, rarely held her hand in public, etc.... and she was attached to me like white on rice. Did everything a girlfriend could ever do for me.

Then, I had a change of heart, started feeling bad, and treated her exactly like in the OP. So then she stopped doing stuff for me, cheated on me, and lied.

Women. They have logic. Live.laugh.love.

moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

lawl

Are you a wizard?

bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DTRrex View Post
    Dated a girl for a long time once. She told me she wanted me to be exactly what the OP was talking about.

For a long time (not that I'm proud of it) I was largely uncaring, prioritized friends over her, rarely held her hand in public, etc.... and she was attached to me like white on rice. Did everything a girlfriend could ever do for me.

Then, I had a change of heart, started feeling bad, and treated her exactly like in the OP. So then she stopped doing stuff for me, cheated on me, and lied.

Almost exactly the same thing happened to me with an ex. When I first started dating her, notasingle****wasgiven by me towards her. One morning after she stayed over, she came out of the room and I was watching tv. I said this exactly, "oh you are still here?". very srs. She got all pissed, and I was railing her the next day. Then, at some point I decided I wanted to be single and flat out broke up with her over text. She wouldn't leave me alone, and I ended up banging her and getting back together. At some point something bad happened in her life, and I started feeling bad. I started acting like a beta **** caring about her feelings and what not. Low and behold one day she breaks up with me because she didn't have the same feelings anymore. The morale of the story is that it doesn't pay to give a ****.

Originally Posted by digitalbath11 View Post
    Awwww. I was really hoping you'd want to creepily watch me while I was fast asleep. No?
    Digi I would definitely watch you sleep and I'd cherish your very existence but I'd always keep you guessing whether you had me or not. And the sex.....oh baby the sex would be transcendent.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think it depends on the girl and where they are in life.

I had a girl over the summer I treated like the op, and she couldn't get enough of me and put in alot more effort to hang out and talk then I did. Then I got tired of her and treated her like a ho, since then she has also pulled away which is fine. But she is in her mid 30s, my guess is she looking for a marriage guy so something like the op may work better on her.

Definately have been girls where the opposite is true.

I think at the end of the day its not entirely just about how you treat the girl I think its a matter of if the girl thinks she is the center of your world. If she does then she loses attraction. Perhaps that's why the girl I spoke of above was still really into me, I treated her like the op but at the same time she knew she wasn't the center of my world as I have alot going on in my life. Treated her like op when together but only seen her once a week cause of being busy.

If you are like most guys where you don't have much of a life or much to offer then yes you need to act like the girl is the last of your life or else she will certainly know she is your life.

I will also like to stress I never do this and would advise people never too
    One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his (sic) is to have you

You are not lucky to have a girl, she is lucky to have you.

Guardian I agree. This mainly applies to hot girls in the prime of their sexual attractiveness. Girls in their mid-30s usually prefer some to a lot of WKhood.

Originally Posted by DTRrex View Post

Originally Posted by bdub69 View Post
    Almost exactly the same thing happened to me with an ex.
    same thing happened to me a while back, started out as an ******* and she was all over me, calling/txting non stop
    then i thought since shes 'quality' and has genuine feelings, i should start treating her a little better and making more time for her, etc
    a month of that and she had to tell me how there was "no excitement" left and how she wanted to 'do her'

only had to happen once to learn what OP wrote is true, people love being treated like shiit (srs)

Ҋ

kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can do the above. You just don't do it all the time like women seem to think that they want. You have to keep them guessing.

DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kkennedy91 View Post
    You can do the above. You just don't do it all the time like women seem to think that they want. You have to keep them guessing.
    In my experience:

Being an ******* works to an extent.... it's good for building interest and really good for attracting insecure sluts. This shouldn't be your aim though as not only is it not cool to treat others poorly but some really quality women simply won't stand for it for very long.

Just the opposite, obviously white knighting won't get you anywhere.

The key is to let her know while she is A priority, she's not your main priority.... and push come to shove she could walk out on you today and your life won't be negatively affected much.

Don't white knight her but if she's a quality girl let her know it ONCE in a while. There's nothing wrong with complimenting girls as long as they're aware that your life is awesome with or without them, and their presence is merely a cherry on top.

Let them know you care but always let them know you don't NEED them. This is why demonstrating that you're a busy guy is imperative when first starting to date a girl.

BarbsJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BarbsJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BarbsJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BarbsJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BarbsJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BarbsJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BarbsJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BarbsJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BarbsJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BarbsJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BarbsJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    that sounds like a step by step guide to get a girl to lose interest in you, cheat on you, then break your heart

true story

b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So this is where you have been hiding.
    b0yer- Monster By May Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159121171&p=1183014941#post1183014941

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how old is the chick who posted this?
    Last edited by MEDITATE; 01-11-2012 at 09:42 AM.
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Digi I would definitely watch you sleep and I'd cherish your very existence but I'd always keep you guessing whether you had me or not. And the sex.....oh baby the sex would be transcendent.
    Dude... I want it to be magical. Like in the movies. I want to feel beautiful and like I'm the only girl in this world for you. And when it's over and we're wiping our tears away because, yeah, it was THAT magical and intense, I want to cuddle and talk about our future together. Definitely while we spoon. Maybe you'll be my little spoon, who knows.

I mean, is it THAT much to ask for??

"The Way Out Is Through"

Originally Posted by MEDITATE View Post
    how old is the chick who posted this?
    27 and not hot, although she's big into fitness now and has a good body

Dude... I want it to be magical. Like in the movies. I want to feel beautiful and like I'm the only girl in this world for you. And when it's over and we're wiping our tears away because, yeah, it was THAT magical and intense, I want to cuddle and talk about our future together. Definitely while we spoon. Maybe you'll be my little spoon, who knows.

Yeah that's asking a bit much. The only thing we'll be wiping away is my baby batter off your tits.

(Sorry sweetie I'm just trying to be cool in front of the guys - play along. We can totally spoon and cry together.)

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I wil rape you if I get the chance.

Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000)
    You game a girl and manipulate her logic to get into her pants.
    You then later keep her around longer and begin to treat her better.
    Girl realizes that she has been duped and does everything she can to see how far she can go till you break it off with her.

And you guys wonder why these bitches cheat on yo ass.
    165 SPF Power lifter, "Live life with no worries and just do it" - Slavich
    ~Ron Paul~ 2012
    "A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government." – Thomas Jefferson (1801)

yaboiMIKE is on a distinguished road. (+10) yaboiMIKE is on a distinguished road. (+10) yaboiMIKE is on a distinguished road. (+10) yaboiMIKE is on a distinguished road. (+10) yaboiMIKE is on a distinguished road. (+10) yaboiMIKE is on a distinguished road. (+10) yaboiMIKE is on a distinguished road. (+10) yaboiMIKE is on a distinguished road. (+10) yaboiMIKE is on a distinguished road. (+10) yaboiMIKE is on a distinguished road. (+10) yaboiMIKE is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Yeah that's asking a bit much. The only thing we'll be wiping away is my baby batter off your tits.

(Sorry sweetie I'm just trying to be cool in front of the guys - play along. We can totally spoon and cry together.)
    Measly reps for your name. Who is John galt

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    LOL @ manipulate

man how does a guy get laid around here, do all virgins thing ALL men "trick and/or manipulate" women to get them to sleep with them????
    Why do so many dudes think that what we do is basically a con?

There is no manipulation

There is no act to put on.

There are no tricks

What we speak is what we do. It's actually how we are.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thats how you end up deep in the friendzone. **** like this dont work on women these days. I dont know why the spout this crap then end up turning down the guys who does exactly what she said in that text... ****ing women.... yes im mad.

First I was like

But then I was like...

"The Way Out Is Through"

TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    manipulation is everywhere, and happens between both sexes. What people dont get is that the way we as humans live is through trade, i offer you something in return for something else. and in this case a girl may want the status/security of a man and in return she provides her prissy, its a trade that happens between the sexes. however some girls dont put a price on they prissy and every1 can get it, these r the haws

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    because they saw that one show one VH1 and think that its all a scam, and/or they read books and think its about "lines" when in fact its more about charm, personality, etc which you cant get from a book or a line...

it really does come down to being completely awesome all the time.....
    it is kind of a scam/con if you want to use those words. id say more of a trick

do i really want to talk to a bitch and learn her name, where she grew up and all this other useless shiit about her? not really. id rather just be like hey bitch lets go fukc

but you have to act like you care about her or something

not acting would be awesome, cum on her face then start playing modernwarfare3 right after and just tell her to gtfo asap

Ҋ

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not really about manipulation because I mean the more you do something, the more it becomes a part of you.

So initially yes it could be considered manipulation, but eventually treating women how they want to be treated should basically be a part of your personality/character as a man.