Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by d0tz View Post
    cBurn, YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DAWG
    haha nah brah your the man... your exactly where i want to be body wise dude no lie 8% thats ****in beast i have been struggling to reach 10% since the start of summer and i started in a way better postion than you started in.

Oh and dotz you being a brotha and all whats your prefrences on women Like i always thought it would be harder for me to pull white chicks because i am black and **** but i am finding out its actully alot easier than i thought it would be, just gotta put yourself out there

and dood brah u gotta be kidding me your attractive brah just combine that with confidence and the skys the ****n limit brah
    U.S. Navy Corpsman - Devil Doc
    [Official] San Diego Brah

bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    interesting read. good luck bro!

d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cBurn, YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DAWG
    Originally Posted by cBurN View Post
    haha nah brah your the man... your exactly where i want to be body wise dude no lie 8% thats ****in beast i have been struggling to reach 10% since the start of summer and i started in a way better postion than you started in.

Oh and dotz you being a brotha and all whats your prefrences on women Like i always thought it would be harder for me to pull white chicks because i am black and **** but i am finding out its actully alot easier than i thought it would be, just gotta put yourself out there

and dood brah u gotta be kidding me your attractive brah just combine that with confidence and the skys the ****n limit brah
    To be quite honest. It may come off like I exclusively date white girls but thats primarily due to the fact that I go to a school where 85% of the population is Caucasian and every ethnic girl i ever meet is 90 pounds overweight or comes with a nasty attitude. which i dont tolerate. The black girls I have dated though have sky-high confidence. I have no hesitation about teasing them about anything, unlike with their white counterparts, I'm usually scared i'll hurt their feelings (i do sometimes go overboard with the teasing with friends and potential pick ups as well but Its never really too much of an issue). With that said, whenever I see a white/Latina girl with a nice curvy ass. I go BANANAS.

I also find it helps to poke fun at racial stereotypes to bring a whitegirl to your level. (Example: I was talking to a girl at 7-11 that was having a tough decision on what flavor slurpie to chose. I said, "As stereotypical of a black man to say this: The watermelon is the best by far." As expected, she busts out laughing and I introduce myself to her and her friends. Woulda grabbed the digits but I wanted to watch the rest of the Spain game)
    Paradigm Fitness Crew
    Paradigm Tax Evasion Crew
    Misc Crybaby Lawsuit Crew
    ★☆★ BlackBerry Messenger Misc Group ★☆★

cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys so just got back in from Working out solid arm day and abs

as i was working out i get a text message its Girl 3: this girl was an absolute cutey and i guess you could say there was alot of kino bewteen us or whatever the term is. i was kissing her neck and **** she was felling my back up all in all seemed like a mutal attraction but when she didnt text me back last night i figured she wasnt intersted.

But yea brahs how should i play my cards, i was thinking mayb wait a day since she waited a day to respond to me or should i give it a couple hours hit her up around 10 or somthing i dont want to lose her intrest cause this girl was a strong HB 8.5. but yea i really dont kno how to go about this
    heres her text

i am gonna start posting more pics mostly on important text or somewhat significant text just to make sure u guys dont think i am trollin

Poster above me is a phag Dennis71's Avatar
    Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i have a few things to say...

OP: dont wear a rosery

also, yur a really good looking black dude (no racist) if u could get into the club, id expect u to be able to pull some girls..

sometimes i wish some dudes who posted in R&H lived in Florida so they could chill with me and i could help them out

if u need any help feel free to PM me
    Misc'in since '07

2x cancer survivor

Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    first off, fap so you can think straight. then wait for some misc baller to post what to answer.

if she's a 8.5 you need to not let your white knight within take over
    brazilian crew [̲̅<̲̅Θ̲̅>̲̅|

A man chooses, a slave obeys

jump_man23 is just really nice. (+1000) jump_man23 is just really nice. (+1000) jump_man23 is just really nice. (+1000) jump_man23 is just really nice. (+1000) jump_man23 is just really nice. (+1000) jump_man23 is just really nice. (+1000) jump_man23 is just really nice. (+1000) jump_man23 is just really nice. (+1000) jump_man23 is just really nice. (+1000) jump_man23 is just really nice. (+1000) jump_man23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dennis71 View Post

also, yur a really good looking black dude (no racist) i
    people take the no racist thing wayy too far on this website
    Rep back 1k+

also, yur a really good looking black dude (no racist) if u could get into the club, id expect u to be able to pull some girls..

sometimes i wish some dudes who posted in R&H lived in Florida so they could chill with me and i could help them out

haha thx bro

Originally Posted by Neto472 View Post
    first off, fap so you can think straight. then wait for some misc baller to post what to answer.

if she's a 8.5 you need to not let your white knight within take over
    haha yea thats what i am waiting for def dont want to white knight her

MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keep playing the numbers game but escalate things a little more. You acting like you want a gf, not some 1 night stand pussy. Besides that you aint doing anything wrong. Make more moves at the club, you should be making out with girls there, not just dancing. GL brah

Originally Posted by MrGameAndWatch View Post
    Keep playing the numbers game but escalate things a little more. You acting like you want a gf, not some 1 night stand pussy. Besides that you aint doing anything wrong. Make more moves at the club, you should be making out with girls there, not just dancing. GL brah
    trust me this weekend thats my plan espically if i meet up with one of the 3 girls i was talking ive been talking too. Haha mayb a little weird first time making out will be in a club haha oh well gotta put myself out der..

Anywho about to text these females real quick and try to meet up with some of them this weekend haha

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    haha true

Haha learned everything from reading you Doc and Kinetic brah haha trying to get like you guys
    IN FTMFW!

and the only reason mine flamed out was i got sick of constant haters negging me.....

i'm subbing and cant wait

Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    IN FTMFW!

and the only reason mine flamed out was i got sick of constant haters negging me.....

i'm subbing and cant wait
    haha man **** the haters dood u always delievered with everything i dont kno why people be hating.. oh well
    hatergonnahate.jpg haha

But yea just a little update
    Texted Girl 1: "Hows my Favorite Mongolian Club head doing " that was like an hour and half ago no response i think i lost my first girls brah's haha i think i scared her away with that will u do anything text oh well she wants looking to fulfill my intrests then better she dipped
    Girl 2 actully intiated text tonite shes def intersted gonna try to plan to meet up: "Hey cameron with a C lol"

haha so i am about to spit this game schdule a meet up then hopefully clap dem cheeks and get some pictures for you guys

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    haha man **** the haters dood u always delievered with everything i dont kno why people be hating.. oh well
    hatergonnahate.jpg haha

But yea just a little update
    Texted Girl 1: "Hows my Favorite Mongolian Club head doing " that was like an hour and half ago no response i think i lost my first girls brah's haha i think i scared her away with that will u do anything text oh well she wants looking to fulfill my intrests then better she dipped
    Girl 2 actully intiated text tonite shes def intersted gonna try to plan to meet up: "Hey cameron with a C lol"

haha so i am about to spit this game schdule a meet up then hopefully clap dem cheeks and get some pictures for you guys
    just dont re-initiate girl 1 for 2-3 days minimum, and if she texts string her ass along a bit with spaced out replies.

it was just wk's who still think that its 1847 and women cant think for themselves. i'm sure you'll get plenty of that before its all said and done.

Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    just dont re-initiate girl 1 for 2-3 days minimum, and if she texts string her ass along a bit with spaced out replies.

it was just wk's who still think that its 1847 and women cant think for themselves. i'm sure you'll get plenty of that before its all said and done.
    Haha girl 1 is from DC shes leaveing this week and my wingmen is talking to her cousin so we trying to get a double date in or somthing before she leave for DC i know they are down to **** because her cousin has a fiance and still is talking to my wing man ****ing sleezy as slut but i dont give no ****..
    and Girl 1 responded :"Shes okay how are you?"

Girl 2: is really chitty chatty long ass messages tons of smiley faces bitches love smiley faces and so do I haha no homo no bitchassness but yea i think i am finna try to plan somthing with her right now she basically set it up for herself

i am gonna let girl 1 hang in the wind for a min prolly text back around an hour or so

forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yo cburn brah

ive been hitting up multiple chicks too, but the things is i dont have text messaging

do you think its easier to use text or it doesnt make much diff?

Originally Posted by forfitness View Post
    yo cburn brah

ive been hitting up multiple chicks too, but the things is i dont have text messaging

do you think its easier to use text or it doesnt make much diff?
    haha hell yea i think its def easier text messageing i actully pulled a girls number a couple weeks ago at a party and she didnt have text messageing she was a cutie but its just to hard to chat on the phone when u barely kno somone. When i get to know somone and may be actully trying to make them my girlfriend i will call them and could talk for 2 hours non stop but i wouldnt reccommend doing that keep it short and sweet dont want to be white knighting and always want to keep her guessing u never want her to know to much brah always want to keep a good stage of mystery. ya kno

twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ima gonna hit Girl 1 up tonite around 6 prolly open with : "So hows my favorite Mongolian Klub Head doing " somthing like that mayb i should leave the smiley face out..?
    Dude, you're gonna fail with this. Gonna tell you right now.

I am gonna hit Girl 2 up around the same time saying somthing around "AMANDA WITH AN A!!!!!! watsup " same with above should i leave smiley faces out..?
    No brah. That's kinda lame.

Well... Not really...

That's REAL lame.

Just say: watsup

Girl 3 if u read my other thread the girl that was really hot that i danced with for about 15 minutes and was kissing her neck and **** hasnt hit me back up since i sent her the open last night so i am guessing she aint intersted oh well 2/3 is good enough for me.
    Forget her

Update on Girl 4: this is the girl i use to talk to that was playing games with me and **** Janky said but now she seems to showing relevent intrest asking to hang out agian and go for a jog she said she wants me to be her personal trainer after a week before this point i saw her at a party and she send me a late night text say "You looked really cute tonite, thats all " i didnt respond cause i was mad she tried playin me agian towards the end of the school year but she has been intiating a whole bunch of text lately. Today i hit her up trying to get up on that jog she sent me
    Forget her.

Honestly OP, I'd keep approaching. Wouldn't lose my virginity to Girl#2 if I were you. I mean, unless you got a thing for white chicks only, but you could get a much hotter black chick. Like at least 3 points above her on the scale.

excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i think, along with many others, i'm confused as to how you haven't gotten it in yet. awesome that you're posting this on bb though. definitely gonna check back in for updates.

i personally always had an issue makin moves cuz i was always out of shape and had zero self esteem but looking back i shouldnt have. i wouldve gotten so much more action if i wasn't caught up in my own terrible thought process lol

good work so far. like everyone else said this should be eassyyy for ya

excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    and agree don't give it to #2 lol. no settling dude! if ur gonna do this do it right

twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey guys so just got back in from Working out solid arm day and abs

as i was working out i get a text message its Girl 3: this girl was an absolute cutey and i guess you could say there was alot of kino bewteen us or whatever the term is. i was kissing her neck and **** she was felling my back up all in all seemed like a mutal attraction but when she didnt text me back last night i figured she wasnt intersted.

But yea brahs how should i play my cards, i was thinking mayb wait a day since she waited a day to respond to me or should i give it a couple hours hit her up around 10 or somthing i dont want to lose her intrest cause this girl was a strong HB 8.5. but yea i really dont kno how to go about this
    heres her text

[IMG]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7492/photo9fed.jpg[IMG]

i am gonna start posting more pics mostly on important text or somewhat significant text just to make sure u guys dont think i am trollin
    For this girl. You can text her and guage how she responds. But don't expect much from her.

Oh and:

Do you roger me? ConsistencyWins's Avatar
    ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Haha wait till you can go to legit clubs/bars, pussy will be falling out of your pocket.
    Thinking, Slow > Fast

UPDATE GIRL 2:
    H: Hey Cameron with a C lol
    M: Amanda with an A!! : ) whatsup hows your day been??
    H:haha not much. just getting back from the movies : ) and my day got better as it went on tankfully lol. whats up with you how have u been? : )
    M: Ive been decent had PT this mourning and that went all good just now getting back from a short job yea my days starting to get better to now ; ) but what movie did u go see?
    H: Haha better now.. cause u get to sleep soon? lol :-P and i saw Predators it was pretty good! lol
    M: Haha thats not exactly the reason haha and you went to go see a good movie and didnt invite me
    H: haha aww im sorry :/ next time for sure where do you live agian?? lol
    M: Haha alrite decemt, but yea i live downtown chicago in little italy near UIC if you kno where that is, and u live up north rite?
    H: Haha nope/ no clue haha yea im in fox lake. like 30 mins away from Wisconsin lol..
    M: Oh yea i know where fox lake is i think i played fall ball up there it was either that or fox valley lol but yea thats up there i have a couple a friends that live somewhere in that vincinity Crystal Lake and Algonqin. But yea were def gonna have to chill one of these days if not before that black light think you were talking about lol
    H: Haha for sure Chi town is decently far tho lol. But i would like that if we could chill =]
    M: haha yea true well im sure we will find a way to chill but yea i am gonna hit you up later i am about to go to sleep lol sweet dreams tho
    H: lol okay me dos. talk to you later. goodnight cameron :-)

that was our conversation how'd i do i think i coulda took alot more advantage of the opprutinty But yea she lives an hour away from me i would only be willing to take a trip if iw as for sure gonna clap dem cheeks. haha but yea I am not gonna hit up DC today main cause i am to lazy and as For Girl 3 the HB 8.5 white chick i will hit her up tommarow she kept me waiting a day i will return the favor hahaha.

i will reply to everyones comments tommarow to sleepy oh and that Picture on Girl 2 isnt the best one or mayb i was just super wasted saturday at the club but she was a really pretty girl she had a nice ass to thats what caught my eye i am gonna wait for the club pics to come hopefully i can get a picture of Girl 1 and Girl 3 also but they useully dont upload em untill thrusday so yall are gonna have to wait a minute

i will reply to everyones comments tommarow to sleepy oh and that Picture on Girl 2 isnt the best one or mayb i was just super wasted saturday at the club but she was a really pretty girl she had a nice ass to thats what caught my eye i am gonna wait for the club pics to come hopefully i can get a picture of Girl 1 and Girl 3 also but they useully dont upload em untill thrusday so yall are gonna have to wait a minute
    You know what's up. Rep'd bro and keep it coming.

ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP your straight bro, i didnt even read your convos or anything lol. you look like the typical tall, black dudes who i see getting tons of pussy. you have the rapper/R&B singer "look" black/latina girls love that shiet.

whether you have RHs help or not, you'll probably lose your v-card within the next few months, unless you're a complete retard with girls.

DJKEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJKEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJKEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJKEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJKEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJKEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJKEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJKEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJKEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJKEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJKEN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good convo's bro. All i can add right now is make sure your personality in texting is not 100% different to how you are in person because they could figure that out and think a skeptical hippo is skeptical on you.
    be the change you want to see

To be quite honest. It may come off like I exclusively date white girls but thats primarily due to the fact that I go to a school where 85% of the population is Caucasian and every ethnic girl i ever meet is 90 pounds overweight or comes with a nasty attitude. which i dont tolerate. The black girls I have dated though have sky-high confidence. I have no hesitation about teasing them about anything, unlike with their white counterparts, I'm usually scared i'll hurt their feelings (i do sometimes go overboard with the teasing with friends and potential pick ups as well but Its never really too much of an issue). With that said, whenever I see a white/Latina girl with a nice curvy ass. I go BANANAS.

I also find it helps to poke fun at racial stereotypes to bring a whitegirl to your level. (Example: I was talking to a girl at 7-11 that was having a tough decision on what flavor slurpie to chose. I said, "As stereotypical of a black man to say this: The watermelon is the best by far." As expected, she busts out laughing and I introduce myself to her and her friends. Woulda grabbed the digits but I wanted to watch the rest of the Spain game)
    Haha i fell you bro its good to see more intelligent brothas in the misc brah, and yea i fell you on white/latina with a curvy ass haha im so in it

Haha brah i am actuly gonna be in Florida around Labor day or memorial day not sure which on the one near the end of august Near Panama City going to stay with my Best Bud who is in the Airforce stationed at Panama City or west palm beach not sure which one but yea i will be down there clubbing he told me about this club called La Vida i think..? he said its suppose to be one of the best in the states.

Originally Posted by twinpeaks55 View Post
    Dude, you're gonna fail with this. Gonna tell you right now.

No brah. That's kinda lame.

Well... Not really...

That's REAL lame.

Just say: watsup

Forget her

Forget her.

Honestly OP, I'd keep approaching. Wouldn't lose my virginity to Girl#2 if I were you. I mean, unless you got a thing for white chicks only, but you could get a much hotter black chick. Like at least 3 points above her on the scale.
    Haha i have a thing for white girls dont really mess to much with black girls hard to find the ones that fit my personality you kno. But latinas i like them to just have yet to find any you kno.

Originally Posted by DJKEN View Post
    good convo's bro. All i can add right now is make sure your personality in texting is not 100% different to how you are in person because they could figure that out and think a skeptical hippo is skeptical on you.
    Haha truthfully i think my text game sucks compared to my IRL game u know i just think my biggest problem always was the approach and closing i had trouble approaching but when i got that done i was golden.......for two weeks or so untill i started white knighting and they lost interst and flaked so ima not white knight this time and hopefully profit.

Update On Girl 2

Girl 2: So i went to her ********, dont have her added ******** will cause to many problems when i start mackin on multiple girls IMO and plus i have crappy pictures may make a new ******** and upload some mackn pictures idk haha lol. But yea so at the bottom of her page on her links section she had a link to her myspace clicked it found out she has a Boyfriend or had one and just never updated her page, But i am just gonna assume she has a Boyfriend for the time being haha. So this just brought up a whole new intersting situation what's you guys opinon on it.

oh and here is another Picture i grabbed from he myspace

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and upon furture evaluation of her myspace seems like ****s hella out dated. RH what are my next steps with this girl lemme kno haha...

ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what the i dont even is that the same girl #2?? strong rack hit it and quit it OP
    @biogains coconut oil based protein bars

"We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment."

"The first and the best victory is to conquer self."

Originally Posted by ramsesthe2 View Post
    what the i dont even is that the same girl #2?? strong rack hit it and quit it OP
    haha yea brah all i can really get is her defualts cause i aint gonna add her as a friend but yea i remebered her being really cute with a nice ass she just has some dumb pictures oh well shes a cutie tho