Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    death_touch is just really nice. (+1000) death_touch is just really nice. (+1000) death_touch is just really nice. (+1000) death_touch is just really nice. (+1000) death_touch is just really nice. (+1000) death_touch is just really nice. (+1000) death_touch is just really nice. (+1000) death_touch is just really nice. (+1000) death_touch is just really nice. (+1000) death_touch is just really nice. (+1000) death_touch is just really nice. (+1000)
    so let me get this straight, it took you a year of begging chicks/making an effort/punishing yourself to get you laid just once, ONCE DAMMIT. you need to lower ur standards if you want to play a numbers game.
    donate to my charity DT77LmcCKHUcH4zEs6Azh6phNP6XkESNj9 dogecoins

cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by death_touch View Post
    so let me get this straight, it took you a year of begging chicks/making an effort/punishing yourself to get you laid just once, ONCE DAMMIT. you need to lower ur standards if you want to play a numbers game.
    ive ****ed 8 females since that point i just stopped updateing the thread cause it was about me losing my virginity not how many females i can slay. and also u cant forget i started this quest 3 months prior to going to bootcamp i have to take close ot a 4 month brake with bootcamp and my school for my job and it didnt take a year i think it took aboaut 5 months i lost it in january but if u exlude bootcamp and schooling. but either way i dont care i am doing good for my self now
    U.S. Navy Corpsman - Devil Doc
    [Official] San Diego Brah

googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cBurN View Post
    ive ****ed 8 females since that point i just stopped updateing the thread cause it was about me losing my virginity not how many females i can slay. and also u cant forget i started this quest 3 months prior to going to bootcamp i have to take close ot a 4 month brake with bootcamp and my school for my job and it didnt take a year i think it took aboaut 5 months i lost it in january but if u exlude bootcamp and schooling. but either way i dont care i am doing good for my self now
    just read the whole thread pretty much. gjdm