Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ptotheb View Post
    as soon as that happened i said, "maybe you need something to drink" and turned my back to leave, she ended up punching me in the back.
    The fukk man... Wasthatreallife?
    lmao!

cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheArsis View Post
    I really want to see success.
    haha brah who u tellin

Originally Posted by Piranha89 View Post
    Lolz at the "I'm that type of girl" line. I've learned that line is BS. Few months ago a girl did that to me and I said "Shutup you know you're a slut". Haha, I had already gotten a bj that night frm another chick and busted so I didn't really care. Little did I know I was about to be confronted with 10 whiteknights 30 seconds after. Luckily, they let me the fuk out and I went home. haha
    Haha i shouldve said that, but shes actully if i had time, would be strong GF material in college bout to go to law school and pretty ass **** just aint got the time to waste i only have 2 weekends left ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Originally Posted by ptotheb View Post
    ahahahaa holy ****, similar thing happened to me, was grinding with this bish for a bout 20 minutes, and when I went in for the kill she put her finger on my mouth and said "oh no" strong wtf. (I mean she even put my fingers down her pants, I touched her pussy, bit her ear and all.)
    As soon as that happened I said, "maybe you need something to drink" and turned my back to leave, she ended up punching me in the back.
    the fukk man... wasthatreallife?
    Hahahaha wtf brah...

But yea Tommarow i am at the beach agian with my guys should be dope asss **** bout to get wasted and go **** with random peoples should be a good time.

Anywho its crazy how much i really dont care about bishes fellings now adays a couple months ago i would have been sweating this girl no lie but idont even care because i kno i can pull other females and i kno some of them are going to be down.

The other girl i met at the club last saturday we have been chatting it up i am gonna try to have her Slide by my house for Italian Feast in chicago i live in Little Italy its useully a pretty balling time and then after she can come by my house sounds like a solid plan rite..? haha

ps. Any IL bros going to Italian Feast.? Hit me up
    U.S. Navy Corpsman - Devil Doc
    [Official] San Diego Brah

StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sub'n

registered reptilian phag Vexed757's Avatar
    Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wtf is going on here why haven't you gotten pen0r wet yet?????!!!!!
    I'm all about my business like a suit n tie n1gga.

Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Vexed757 View Post
    Wtf is going on here why haven't you gotten pen0r wet yet?????!!!!!
    I'm surprised as well. I still can't take in the fact that he's still a virgin. It's just not possible.

I thought he would have done with by the second page. :/

bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No updates?

cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nah sorry brahs this week has been kinda boring just been kicking it with my bros. I havent really textd any females this week besides two that i am going to meet at the club on saturday. I plan on pulling the its my birthday card, cause it actully will be my birthday before i leave the club i turn 18 on sunday , haha and seeing how far i can take it.... But friday - sunday is gonna be a sick time. Friday Lollapoolza dont have tickets just going with friends to mack the females down there and possible after parties. Saturday Club going to buy hella bottles for my birthday, Sunday possibly another club my brother promotes so gonna see if he can get me and some of my friends in a 18 and up for my birthday

EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good job with everything except the drunk driving. That really shows your immaturity. You seem like you have a bright future ahead of you - why would you put your life at risk like that (and more importantly the lives of others who aren't doing anything wrong)?

Sorry to be a downer and neg me if you want, but one of my best buddies got killed by a drunk driver and it pisses me off when people do it and then brag about it like they did something impressive.

Originally Posted by EternallyMiscd View Post
    Good job with everything except the drunk driving. That really shows your immaturity. You seem like you have a bright future ahead of you - why would you put your life at risk like that (and more importantly the lives of others who aren't doing anything wrong)?

Sorry to be a downer and neg me if you want, but one of my best buddies got killed by a drunk driver and it pisses me off when people do it and then brag about it like they did something impressive.
    Rob is that you>>? haha my best friend always gives me grief about it but the plan wasnt for me to be drunk driving just never drank Gin and didnt gauge it rite i guess. Useully i try to time it so i am completely sober when i get back on the road failed that time but i am sorry to hear about the lost of one of your mates ****s sucks to lose a friend espically to carelessness like that.

alrite guys so i am going to a Hotel party tonite at a really nice hotel in chicago Congress Hotel suppose to be drinks and food all for free me and my guys are bringing our own bottle still tho haha should be decent we are gonnna be the youngest there most likely it will be mostly 20 and up people...... hopefully i rbing my a - game only got 10 days bros wish me luck

MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cBurN View Post
    alrite guys so i am going to a Hotel party tonite at a really nice hotel in chicago Congress Hotel suppose to be drinks and food all for free me and my guys are bringing our own bottle still tho haha should be decent we are gonnna be the youngest there most likely it will be mostly 20 and up people...... hopefully i rbing my a - game only got 10 days bros wish me luck
    haha goodluck, if you need a room just bring a girl to the elevator and emergency stop(never done it but always wanted to).

Do you roger me? ConsistencyWins's Avatar
    ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Been a month mangg, how far hae you been getting?
    Thinking, Slow > Fast

chrisl5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisl5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisl5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisl5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisl5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisl5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisl5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisl5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisl5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you lay that pipe yet? NO HOMO

InsanityGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsanityGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsanityGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsanityGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsanityGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsanityGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsanityGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsanityGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsanityGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsanityGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsanityGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck boyyyy hahaha

nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    haha this is great i was just at congress hotel

i like the chicago touch, but what club can u get into besides zero gravity lol
    My Workout Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142212621

Originally Posted by nads786 View Post
    haha this is great i was just at congress hotel

i like the chicago touch, but what club can u get into besides zero gravity lol
    lol turned out not to be exactly the party we were expecting send off friend is a sendoff haha but still had a good time turned out to be about 15 of us just a chill laid back chill time with drinks it was all good most females already had a man actully correction they all did but everyone was chill and the whole Lollapollza scene was bannanas and i will def take leave next year to go to Lollapollza

benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do u have a legit spot to **** at? like is ur pad an option or do your rents have that locked down?

DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't understand why OP hasn't been laid yet. He's getting numbers left and right.

Not enough dating. Seriously just pick one girl and go for coffee

for me it's

date 1. coffee: good conversation. end with kiss. if it good they usually want to do more but say you are busy and gotta bolt but would like to do it again sometime

few days later set up date 2: go for a walk in the park, whatever...make out a lot more. intimate setting. (or if girl ho, avoid step 1 and **** or date 2.)

date 3: movie at your place or her's. get laid.

SO SIMPLE. could be done in 1 week.
    Eternal Creatures are not so prudent.

Member since Nov 2001

registered reptilian phag Vexed757's Avatar
    Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000)
    your time is running out dude... you need to take this more seriously if it's really a goal of yours
    I'm all about my business like a suit n tie n1gga.

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DYnomyte001 View Post
    I don't understand why OP hasn't been laid yet. He's getting numbers left and right.

Not enough dating. Seriously just pick one girl and go for coffee

for me it's

date 1. coffee: good conversation. end with kiss. if it good they usually want to do more but say you are busy and gotta bolt but would like to do it again sometime

few days later set up date 2: go for a walk in the park, whatever...make out a lot more. intimate setting. (or if girl ho, avoid step 1 and **** or date 2.)

date 3: movie at your place or her's. get laid.

SO SIMPLE. could be done in 1 week.
    Op literally has about a week before his ship date so I don't know about that.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

have a date set up for monday just dont know what to do now i was thinking Mayb just keeping it simple and going to starbucks and tlaking but your opinons..? and if all is going well mayb back to her crib..?

MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000)
    op your not gonna get laid before you leave. I was hoping for you but I just dont see it happening. Whatever, when you join your comrades will find out your a virgin and they will get you laid.

hmm i still have 2 weekends inclduing this one

abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Read the first 6 pages. Here is my advice if you actually wanna get laid anytime soon.

1) Stop with the BS texting. Stop asking these girls about how their day was and all this nonsense. Instead text them what they are doing that night/weekend. Girls dont **** the nice guys

2)Call a girl to make a date. Also, FB is your friend. Cant tell you how many ive hooked up with meeting from my area on FB

3)When your dancing with a girl, get intimate. Girls go to clubs to kiss guys and get wild.
    (I live in Miami, im positive)

Seriously brah, PM me if you have any questions. I know about how the game is played at our age.

Best of luck

Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by abbot92 View Post
    Read the first 6 pages. Here is my advice if you actually wanna get laid anytime soon.

1) Stop with the BS texting. Stop asking these girls about how their day was and all this nonsense. Instead text them what they are doing that night/weekend. Girls dont **** the nice guys

2)Call a girl to make a date. Also, FB is your friend. Cant tell you how many ive hooked up with meeting from my area on FB

3)When your dancing with a girl, get intimate. Girls go to clubs to kiss guys and get wild.
    (I live in Miami, im positive)

Seriously brah, PM me if you have any questions. I know about how the game is played at our age.

Best of luck
    This.

Get a girl drunk, and be bold. Honestly, of all the times I've taken risks with making a move on girls, about 90% worked, and the other 10% smile but say they have a bf. chances are u arent going to get a kick in the balls for being a man and taking control.

Pretty funny, two nights ago I introduced myself with this girl with a handshake and I then took her hand and kissed it, she took mine a kissed it back. The rest is history! Haha, me and my buddy had a laugh the next morning.

well this weeks looking pretty stacked met a girl tonite we kissed two times and were all lovey dovey the whole night was pretty cool actully cause she was really hot and all my friends were Mirin calling us the love birds and **** haha.. but yea kicking it with her and her friend this week she lives really close. Monday i have a date going to see inception hopefuly. Then saturday meeting up with Girl 2 she is really eager to hang before i go to bootcamp gonna try to smash at every possible chance with all these females was.... oh and btw IM 18!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha fells good to be legal

james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think you should book an escort for your last day, just incase.
    Traditional Wetshaving Crew
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cmon son I read 13 pages and yet no ploughing. Damn.

Originally Posted by james131 View Post
    I think you should book an escort for your last day, just incase.
    nah ill be damned if i pay for sex

Poster above me is a phag Dennis71's Avatar
    Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nah ill be damned if i pay for sex
    its not a big deal
    u have to pay for sex by taking these girls out, so in a way we all pay for sex
    ive done it before.
    Misc'in since '07

2x cancer survivor

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast