MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Increasing Vertical Jump and Dunking (Vertical Jump Truth)

I used to be able to dunk but decided to detrain my vertical jump in order show what it take to go from NOTHING TO DUNKING.

I will post constant updates of my progress.

Increase Your Vertical Jump INSTANTLY At - www.VerticalJumpTruth.com

My Workout Channel - www.youtube.com/MaksPTheTruth

Follow on INSTAGRAM @ MaksPTheTruth

MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaksPtheTruth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Week 2 Day 2 Update

Increase Your Vertical Jump INSTANTLY At - www.VerticalJumpTruth.com

My Workout Channel - www.youtube.com/MaksPTheTruth

Follow on INSTAGRAM @ MaksPTheTruth