Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Paul Cribb's article on arachidonic acid (the latest snake oil scam)

Hey does anyone know when Paul Cribb's article will be up on our latest supplement scam, better known as X-Factor? You can check ast-ss.com for his articles on methoxy, HMB, myostatin, creatine serum etc. I can't wait to see Paul burn this scam cuz it sure as hell deserves it!! There's absolutely no science behind it, the article telling how it works is such a laugh you'd have to have a single digit IQ to believe it. It's so amazing how gullible some people are...
    But hey, I can't blame Bill L. for taking the easy money
    "It's not bragging if you're telling the truth"
    -Arnold

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is science behind it, whether or not it works in the real world is unknown however.

It might also be toxic. BTW, don't believe everything you read from AST.

wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ast is still around? and people still buy that stuff? hmb does work in high dosages btw toolbox so quit playing with ur snake.hopefully bill pops up on here soon and clears some stuff up
    phenitropin feedback
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=355824
    "But i dont want to go among mad people"alice remarked
    "Oh,you cant help that"said the cat"we're all mad here".i'm mad.you're mad"
    "how do you know im mad?" said alice
    "you must be "said the cat."or you wouldnt have come here"
    lewis carroll
    "alice's adventures in wonderland"

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by wojo
    ast is still around? and people still buy that stuff?
    Yeah, they're still around. They use the "we have highest quality approach" to make up for the fact that they sell a bunch of me-too products.
    I saw the film, said that's the life for me
    Forsake the mundane for some instability
    So sue me.

Protect your right to buy the supplements you want: www.usfa.biz

wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh of course its the"we havent formulated anything innovative since we introduced ephedrine so we will make believe we make good quality knoickoffs and diss everything we dont understand"

heres some proof bro of hmb working
    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...&highlight=hmb
    phenitropin feedback
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=355824
    "But i dont want to go among mad people"alice remarked
    "Oh,you cant help that"said the cat"we're all mad here".i'm mad.you're mad"
    "how do you know im mad?" said alice
    "you must be "said the cat."or you wouldnt have come here"
    lewis carroll
    "alice's adventures in wonderland"

Peripheral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by wojo
    ast is still around? and people still buy that stuff? hmb does work in high dosages btw toolbox
    Ha ha, nice Kal-El, AST shoots down anything they DON'T sell, DBL Bump on the HMB at high doses.

CEO Molecular Nutrition w_llewellyn's Avatar
    w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Paul Cribb's article on arachidonic acid (the latest snake oil scam)

Originally posted by Juicemonkeey
    Hey does anyone know when Paul Cribb's article will be up on our latest supplement scam, better known as X-Factor? You can check ast-ss.com for his articles on methoxy, HMB, myostatin, creatine serum etc. I can't wait to see Paul burn this scam cuz it sure as hell deserves it!! There's absolutely no science behind it, the article telling how it works is such a laugh you'd have to have a single digit IQ to believe it. It's so amazing how gullible some people are...
    But hey, I can't blame Bill L. for taking the easy money
    Absolutely no science behind it? Boy, I sure wasted a whole lot of time in the medical library then. Where were you a year ago?

The product just started shipping. Did the thought even cross your mind of waiting to see how it actually worked before shouting, "thief"?
    Last edited by w_llewellyn; 05-13-2003 at 06:42 AM.
    Author, ANABOLICS 10th Ed., Sport Supplement Reference Guide
    Director of R&D, Molecular Nutrition, LLC

MOLECULAR NUTRITION: We have reworked the standard model of muscle growth and EFA supplementation with the discovery and release of Arachidonic Acid (X-Factor).

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Re: Paul Cribb's article on arachidonic acid (the latest snake oil scam)

Originally posted by w_llewellyn
    The product just started shipping. Did the thought even cross your mind of waiting to see how it actually worked before shouting, "thief"?
    Did it cross your mind that now would be a good time to tell everyone how to best use this product?
    So sue me.

lakevillethor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: Paul Cribb's article on arachidonic acid (the latest snake oil scam)

Originally posted by dio
    Did it cross your mind that now would be a good time to tell everyone how to best use this product?
    Indeed.
    -AT

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    $40 is quite the investment... just to try something for the hell of it.

CEO Molecular Nutrition w_llewellyn's Avatar
    w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by str8flexed
    $40 is quite the investment... just to try something for the hell of it.
    It is pretty clear on the bottle. Take 2-5 caps per day for 50 days if you want an anabolic effect. I'd suggest the higher end of 4-5.

Nobody is asking you to try anything "just for the hell of it". I am asking you to try it because it works, and works well.. If you don't want to take my work for it, wait for the feedback of others to confirm what I am saying.
    Author, ANABOLICS 10th Ed., Sport Supplement Reference Guide
    Director of R&D, Molecular Nutrition, LLC

MOLECULAR NUTRITION: We have reworked the standard model of muscle growth and EFA supplementation with the discovery and release of Arachidonic Acid (X-Factor).

The impression I got from your initial comments and par's was that the timing of this product would have a pretty big impact on its effectiveness.

Have you changed your mind?
    So sue me.

philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Paul Cribbs is not a stupid guy but he will slam anything he doesn't like. He says methoxy and ecdysterones don't work yet I know they work first hand. Sure you have to take alot of it but it works. Oh and AST-SS slamming HMB well right there just shows they have an agenda. They probably just don't like the profitability of HMB so instead of selling it to break even as a show of good customer service they slam it instead. I dare anyone out there to use HMB at 10grams a day and tell me it doesn't work. It may be expensive but it works.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    methoxy works???????? *droops head and shakes it*

bill-i never implied your product won't work. On the contrary, it very well may work, however there are quite a few steps between AA and protein synthesis.

I am not trying to condemn you, on the contrary i think it's good you are coming up with novel ideas, and after all... these are supplements, you really have to try something (or have others try it) before you can say it works or it doesn't.

and Yes I'm waiting for further feedback

LeanMesomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeanMesomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeanMesomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeanMesomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeanMesomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeanMesomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeanMesomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeanMesomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeanMesomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeanMesomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeanMesomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    methoxy works???????? *droops head and shakes it*

bill-i never implied your product won't work. On the contrary, it very well may work, however there are quite a few steps between AA and protein synthesis.

I am not trying to condemn you, on the contrary i think it's good you are coming up with novel ideas, and after all... these are supplements, you really have to try something (or have others try it) before you can say it works or it doesn't.

and Yes I'm waiting for further feedback
    methoxy is in superpump250 as well and that seems to work pretty well
    Lean*FIT*Mustlemachine

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LeanMesomorph View Post
    methoxy is in superpump250 as well and that seems to work pretty well

a 6 year bump...really?....i mean....REALLY?
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.