Thread: New Supplements

Twistedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile New Supplements

Ok so I am about done with my BSN Cycle. I used No Xplode, Cell mass, and Syntha 6.

I love them all... Even tho I dont think cell mass did anything for me..

So now I am moving to other stuff.

What do you people recommend?

Also, I have an expired Nano Vapor Bottle that I have not used. Is it still safe to use it or not?

Thanks in advance!

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Twistedman View Post
    Ok so I am about done with my BSN Cycle. I used No Xplode, Cell mass, and Syntha 6.

Also, I have an expired Nano Vapor Bottle that I have not used. Is it still safe to use it or not?

Thanks in advance!
    the nano vapor is prob still good, hard to know. Open it up. If it's still nice powder then taste a tiny bit. Or do a search to see if others have asked this before and the answer.

As to other supps to try, here are what I've seen are the top pre workouts:

Jack3d - Very massive energy boost, cheap, no fillers, very popular lately especially

Cryoshock - A fancy Jack3d, lots of energy, expensive, adds some good supps on top of what jack3d has, hasn't fully caught on yet but gets lots of good reviews

White flood - Quite different formula than the past two, very popular, decent price, no creatine (which can be good if you like using your own)

Superpump - Used by a lot of people, made by a huge company (gaspari) and lab tested (take that for what you will). Gets good reviews, not quite as uniformly positive as the first three but also used by about 10-100 times as many people I'd say.

Supercharge - Made by another bigger company, labrada. Not quite as widely talked about but those who do sing its praises loudly and love it.

Ragnarok - Also has a very vocal fan club, has a nice well-rounded profile. I've seen very few negative reviews about it, but less reviews are posted on it then say White flood, superpump, or jack3d.

For protein:

Gaspari Myofusion, Xtreme Formulations, Muscle guage. None will taste as good as Syntha 6... but then again syntha 6 has a ton of fat and carbs... the others are leaner proteins.

For creatine just get any bulk creapure creatine, cheaper and should be just as effective. If you insist on using a creatine product then try out Green Mag or SizeOn both are popular. I'm considering trying Universal Storm at some point.

Twistedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    the nano vapor is prob still good, hard to know. Open it up. If it's still nice powder then taste a tiny bit. Or do a search to see if others have asked this before and the answer.

As to other supps to try, here are what I've seen are the top pre workouts:

Jack3d - Very massive energy boost, cheap, no fillers, very popular lately especially

Cryoshock - A fancy Jack3d, lots of energy, expensive, adds some good supps on top of what jack3d has, hasn't fully caught on yet but gets lots of good reviews

White flood - Quite different formula than the past two, very popular, decent price, no creatine (which can be good if you like using your own)

Superpump - Used by a lot of people, made by a huge company (gaspari) and lab tested (take that for what you will). Gets good reviews, not quite as uniformly positive as the first three but also used by about 10-100 times as many people I'd say.

Supercharge - Made by another bigger company, labrada. Not quite as widely talked about but those who do sing its praises loudly and love it.

Ragnarok - Also has a very vocal fan club, has a nice well-rounded profile. I've seen very few negative reviews about it, but less reviews are posted on it then say White flood, superpump, or jack3d.

For protein:

Gaspari Myofusion, Xtreme Formulations, Muscle guage. None will taste as good as Syntha 6... but then again syntha 6 has a ton of fat and carbs... the others are leaner proteins.

For creatine just get any bulk creapure creatine, cheaper and should be just as effective. If you insist on using a creatine product then try out Green Mag or SizeOn both are popular. I'm considering trying Universal Storm at some point.

I have Tried the super pump 250... For some reason it Makes me Angry at life!!!!

I will defenetly try the jacked....

I gain almost 20 lbs off the bsn cycle in about 5 months.... and I am actually keeping the weight!

And your right Syntha 6 has a great taste but It does have too many carbs and stuff!

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have Tried the super pump 250... For some reason it Makes me Angry at life!!!!

I will defenetly try the jacked....

I gain almost 20 lbs off the bsn cycle in about 5 months.... and I am actually keeping the weight!

And your right Syntha 6 has a great taste but It does have too many carbs and stuff!

Gaining weight and keeping it is simply a matter of calories. Eat more calories you gain weight, eat less you lose it. The only other factor is if you're retaining water or not. It's really pretty simple to gain weight for anyone despite people claiming they are "hard gainers", etc.

aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just eat the nano vapor.

CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aliquis View Post
    Just eat the nano vapor.
    delicious

check out Ragnarok bud....Shadar was totally right in suggesting it
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net

My views are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Millennium Sport Technologies

Use code CTDEUCE50 for 50% all items at our website!!

LuisQuesada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks in advance!

i wouldnt risk the nano vapor. seeing that its a chemical and ontop of that its expired, you never know what could happen. either way N.O. is useless in my opinion. been on multiple N.O. products like nitrix, big blue, n.o. explode and superpump 250 and its all trash. if u want good useful supplements, put ur money on some weight gainers or protein tubs and 100% pure monohydrate creatine. stuff works wonders for me.
    good luck!