Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation What is the best keto-type diet book?

I love keto and am planning on being on it for a 4 month stretch. I have been on CKD but want a book to follow it by. I have used the search button and have not found enough info to answer my question or decide. My goals are to mainly strip away the fat, gain muscle, and gain strength (big surprise, huh?). I have 3 major diet books or programs that interest me and any input, reviews, or feedback will be appreciated. Also any other similar book recommendations. The diets that I have found that interest me the most are: The anabolic diet by Dr. DiPasquale, Body Opus by Duch Duchane (I think that's how you spell his name), and Body Opus by Lyle McDonald. I have also heard of The Metabolic diet by Dr. DiPasquale, but it never clearly states how it is different from the anabolic diet, and it is given a very vague description of. Thanks
    Last edited by Bigbow; 05-12-2003 at 06:27 PM.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Ketogenic Diet by Lyle McDonald is one of my favorites as well as "body opus"

PEACE

AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sliced by Negrita Jayde.
    MAXIMIZE YOUR CLOITS AND DLOITS!!! AB-ABBER!

"The'll be all up ons!"

ramp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so which is it?

Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    f.y.i. I have decided to get the body opus book and stick with that keto diet. I will not follow evertything exactly because some of it is to your preference. I believe that I will like this book the best because it promises everything I want and have received good reviews of this book.