Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How to get rid of hip / back fat

Hi guys, I posted in the T-misc but as usual, help was not very good. I was wondering what I can do to remove hip / back fat mostly, whilst lifting / clean bulking?

SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Unfortunately like all other areas of the body there is no way to spot reduce fat loss. The only thing you can do is generally lower your bf and let your body take the fat off from wherever it pleases. You can however try to focus on targeting muscle groups in those areas though to try and tighten up the are with lean mass, but this again will not cause spot fat reduction. Just keep working hard and itll go eventually.
    "I will do what you won't today, So I can do what you can't tomorrow"
    "Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."
    ╔╦╦═╦═╗╔═╦═╦╦═╗─╔╗─────╔╗─╔═╗
    ║║║═╣═╣║║║║╠╣═╬═╣╚╦╦╦═╗║╚╗║╔╬╦╦═╦╦╦╗
    ║║╠═║╔╝║║║║║╠═║═╣╬║╔╣╬╚╣║║║╚╣╔╣╩╣║║║
    ╚═╩═╩╝─╚╩═╩╩╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚══╩╩╝╚═╩╝╚═╩══╝
    ★★★USF MISC CREW★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ 2k+

bulking on lechon and PB shoot2turtle's Avatar
    shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SicilianFool View Post
    Unfortunately like all other areas of the body there is no way to spot reduce fat loss. The only thing you can do is generally lower your bf and let your body take the fat off from wherever it pleases.
    This. Also all of our bodies are different, some guys lose belly fat quickly yet retain fat around the chest or legs while others get their top abs to show while still holding a fat donut on the lower abdomen. Luck of the draw dude.
    "When your takedown defense consists of calling the other guy gay, you're in deep ****." -hargainer82

→ FLIP GAMEOVER CREW ←
    Treasure Hunter Crew [THC]

Registered User TheHeirApparent's Avatar
    TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    u have to bring down total bf%. deadlifts, hyperextensions, good mornings and oblique work should help carv thing up a bit though
    Point the biggest skeptic out, I'll make him a believer.

R.I.P. Koloseum Gym

LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131240113

Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the advice. I've only been lifting like 3 months so I guess I should really give it a little more time, but it's just annoying. I'l keep working at chiseling it away.

Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's how body fat was explained to me: it's like a bath tub filled with water. It doesn't matter where you scoop water from the tub, the water line goes down every where. Same thing for fat - there's an equal distribution of it.

Keep working hard, and you'll get there. It's all about consistency. Good luck!

Thanks, all repped with my 6 rep power for what its worth :P

naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lift and lift heavy

You got like 3lbs of muscle throughout your whole body....get in the gym and murder that iron