Thread: Igf-1 lr3

Supplier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Igf-1 lr3

IGF-1 is a peptide roughly the same structure and size as insulin, or about 70 amino acids long. It belongs to the peptide family of substances identified as growth factors. It is a highly anabolic hormone released in the liver as well as in peripheral tissues such as skeletal muscle. In the body, IGF-1 is released in response to the presence of Human Growth Hormone (HGH). After intense resistance training, the body experiences a surge in GH and IGF, and this is one way that new muscle is built. Although GH is considered to be highly anabolic, in actuality, IGF-1 is suspected to be responsible for the primary anabolic activities of GH.

IGF-1 builds new muscle tissue by promoting nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. This causes the growth of muscles through both hyperplasia (which is an increase in number of muscle cells) and mitogenesis (which is the actual growth of new muscle fibers). Thus IGF-1 not only makes muscle fibers bigger, it makes more of them as well!

IGF-1’s effects are not limited to building new muscle, however. It has a potent effect on lipid (fat) metabolism, and helps the body burn fat at a significantly elevated rate. In addition, IGF-1 is both a neuroprotector and neuropromotor, which improves mental functions such as reflexes, memory, and learning ability. IGF is also important for production of connective tissue and insuring proper bone density.

Although IGF-1 is very potent at building muscle and burning fat, the Lr3 IGF-1 version is roughly 2-3x as powerful.

Lr3IGF-1 (Long R3 Insulin-like Growth Factor-I or Long R3IGF-I) is an 83 amino acid analog of human IGF-I actually comprising the complete human IGF-1 sequence but with the substitution of an Arg for the Glu at position 3, as well as a 13 amino acid extension peptide at the N-terminus. This makes Long R3IGF-I significantly more potent (2-3x) than IGF-I in studies, because it has a lower affinity to be rendered inactive by IGF binding proteins, and consequently more potential activity in the body.

Want to try out IGF-1 LR3? Id have a good quality supply!
    email me for more information
    lsf999@hotmail.com.hk

Supplier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Big effect No harm

IGF-1 LR3 provide good muscle leaning and building effect with great fat burn!
    Minimal to near zero side effect.
    How can you not try this?

jwmccarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Supplier View Post
    IGF-1 LR3 provide good muscle leaning and building effect with great fat burn!
    Minimal to near zero side effect.
    How can you not try this?
    I agree and I'm waiting for my order to come in now. I only ordered a 1ml vial but I'm planning to order more in a couple of weeks. Been reading and researching IGF-1 LR3 for almost a month and finally decided to give it a try. I can't wait for it to come in.

OutkaSTAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jwmccarty View Post
    I agree and I'm waiting for my order to come in now. I only ordered a 1ml vial but I'm planning to order more in a couple of weeks. Been reading and researching IGF-1 LR3 for almost a month and finally decided to give it a try. I can't wait for it to come in.
    Are you still on the IGF-1?

OFFDUTY4634 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Forgive me in advance..Im new here...
    I was going to start an IGF/Tren/Test stack in January but a buddy of mine did a 50 day cycle a few weeks back(looks ripped and jacked from being a slob) and was going to start a new one in January but ended up in the hospital with a ruptured spleen and had it removed. I tried googling some info but couldnt come up with anything..Has anyone ever heard of spleen issues using IGF? Just spoke to him and he told me it was because he was dehydrated and his creatine levels were way too high..no way thats the reason..anyone heard of anything?

Trav100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Igf1 lr3 reviews

Has anybody used igf from peptd warhse.com

EMcGuire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Trav100 View Post
    Has anybody used igf from peptd warhse.com
    No, but I've been buying all my stuff from BodyFitSuperStore.com/peptides. I also did the HCG Diet with success, AND it restored my low-T levels.

They have great quality products and super-fast shipping. The website is a little clunky, but they have everything you might need... worth checking out for sure.