nitrowendigo6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulking and Cutting at the same time - possible for beginners?

So I was reading these two articles:
    criticalbench.com/burn_fat_gain_muscle.htm
    theloseweightdiet.com/blog/39/lose-weight-and-build-muscle

and from what I read, it appeared that what they were saying was that as a beginner, you don't have to eat as much as someone who has been lifting for a while, but can still make muscle mass gains without gaining too much fat. Now I realize that you cant starve yourself as a beginner, you still have to eat around 5-6 meals a day, but my question is would it be possible to put on muscle without gaining fat if you are in that beginners phase. I am just getting back into lifting after not doing it consistently for about a year, and I would prefer to make solid gains first before I get to the point where I have to micromanage meals.

youngster13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngster13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngster13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngster13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngster13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngster13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngster13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngster13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngster13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngster13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngster13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nitrowendigo6 View Post
    So I was reading these two articles:
    criticalbench.com/burn_fat_gain_muscle.htm
    theloseweightdiet.com/blog/39/lose-weight-and-build-muscle

and from what I read, it appeared that what they were saying was that as a beginner, you don't have to eat as much as someone who has been lifting for a while, but can still make muscle mass gains without gaining too much fat. Now I realize that you cant starve yourself as a beginner, you still have to eat around 5-6 meals a day, but my question is would it be possible to put on muscle without gaining fat if you are in that beginners phase. I am just getting back into lifting after not doing it consistently for about a year, and I would prefer to make solid gains first before I get to the point where I have to micromanage meals.
    start at 3000 cals as if ur not gaining add 250 each time
    Goals:
    squat: 315x1
    Deadlift: 370x1

Ephesians 6:17

Philippians 4:13

DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it is NOT a excuse to eat like **** if your serious about it then you will eat good lift hard and gain

stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some people believe it, and some dont. It cant be proven positive or impossible, never has.. In MY OPINION, i think that the beginner loses the fat, and then realizes how much muscle they have, rather then growing..
    Teen until October 17, 2011.
    Offseason weight: 245
    Stage weight: 205
    Height: 5'11

Tell me i cant do it, and il prove you wrong.