mr t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post lifting heavy and liftin light

lifting light and liftin heavy are 2 totally differet experiences for me

when i am lifting light weight i get more of a pump
    when i am lifting heavy weight its a total different feel
    so what i do 2 combine the 2
    i take a weight that i can only do about 6 to 8 times
    rite after i am done with that i take a weight that i can do 20 times

i always come slower on the negative
    it gets more out of ur workout
    2 seconds to raise and about 5 to 20 seconds to lower(with the heavy weight)

this is a good combination for bulking up and getting cut atte same time

always switch up the time it takes to lower the weight
    u want to trick the muscle
    switch up the way u do things
    tom-e-tom

daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what reps u do does not decide how cut or "solid" or "shredded" your muscles become. u DO NOT "burn" in definition into a muscle by high reps. he only way is to diet and do cardio. alrite

that is not true

i enevr did any cardio no dieting
    before i started lifting i had no cuts watssoever iny my forearm bicep tricep ect....even in my chest

from my cycle up uptop
    i went from no cuts to this

i am still young

i weigh 145
    i have 13.25 tricp bicep combination
    23 oinch thighs
    12 inch forearms

b 4 i started lfting i weighe about ay 115-120
    Attached Images
    tom-e-tom

daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ok i am not gay....whatever man. oh and how the hell is that pose a bloddy "forearm pose" as u put it u little joker

wrist curls baby
    tom-e-tom

Registered User SuperSaiyonGoku's Avatar
    Location: london, u know.. fish chips, cup O tea, bad food, worse weather, mary fukkin poppins LONDON!
    SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL THOSE ARE NOT WRIST CURLS!!!!! UR JUST HOLDING THE WEIGHT
    "Once again you've taken for granted the powers of a true saiyan!" - Vegeta

no, i think this skinny bastard is just stupid

jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For the record, if you do as you say (heavy weight 6-8 reps...then immediately drop the weight and do 20 more reps) that is called a drop set. If you do drop sets as every set of every exercise (as you made it sound like you did) you will very quickly overtrain.

You can't use advanced techniques like that everyday at the gym. I use advanced training techniques like that every 3rd workout for each bodypart (ie. every 3rd chest workout). This works pretty good for me.
    "These are the times in our lives that we can die and still survive"

-Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by mr t
    that is not true

i enevr did any cardio no dieting
    before i started lifting i had no cuts watssoever iny my forearm bicep tricep ect....even in my chest

from my cycle up uptop
    i went from no cuts to this

i am still young

i weigh 145
    i have 13.25 tricp bicep combination
    23 oinch thighs
    12 inch forearms

b 4 i started lfting i weighe about ay 115-120
    have you ever thought about the reason you had no cuts before? maybe because you weren't lifting...once u started lifting you started burning more calories and putting on a little muscle, making you appear more cut. Daquietman is right, high reps does not make you cut. And Mr T don't act like you know it all, no one knows it all...are you here to learn a little more from others or just spout off your mouth and self praise?
    "Doubt whom you will, but never yourself." --Christian Bovee

I Might not be all that, but I'm all I think about!

''There are none more ignorant and useless, then they that seek answers on their knees, with their eyes closed.'' - Karl E. Taylor

Faith is an excuse for lack of evidence

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    mr. t stop posting that picture of yourself. It is, well, disgusting. You have no muscle and look like a twig. get a clue, go build some muscle mass before taking off your shirt

Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mr. T,

I'm glad you're working out and everything, but please, stop thinking you're the sh!t, because you're not.

You've just started this game, and you have a LOT to learn.

1) getting a pump does not equate to growth

2) it's nearly impossible to bulk and cut at the same time

3) bulking and cutting are dependent on DIET, not training

4) you got more "cut" because you burned some bodyfat, and put on a little muscle. Cuts are determined by BODYFAT levels, nothing else!

5) everyone knows that you do negatives slowly. Hence the term "negative"

6) Shocking the muscle is a good thing. But you also want to let your CNS adapt to the movement.....there's so much more to say, but really kid, search through this board, you've really need to read up.

Thorazine

Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000)
    mr t, in your original pic post you had 20 inch legs, glad to hear they grew 3 inches in a week
    http://www.fortified-iron.com/

Strength Training and Olympic lifting

Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol, you're the biggest liar Mr. T.

My legs are only like 24.5 inches or so. So you're only an inch smaller then me?

Bull****, what a punk.

Thorazine

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if people want to lie thorz.. let them.. they are the ones who are going to have to live with it.

Mickey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump on Joe and thorz...

i am gunna have a pic 2 morro with the measuring tape
    on 23
    i swear to god
    an when it waz 20 inhes i waz measuring
    a lil a above my knee cap
    not below my ass
    tom-e-tom

Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000)
    No one cares.

MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000) MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000) MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000) MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000) MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000) MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000) MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000) MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000) MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000) MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000) MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't care about Mr.T's measurements . What scares me is that he is wearing lipstick in all his pictures ! lol

$-=SeAn NaL=-$ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) $-=SeAn NaL=-$ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mr. T, stop posting that picture. It's like you think we're impressed by it. We're not. Stop posting bogus stats, talking like you actually have a clue about what you're saying, and go gain some ****ing mass.

PS. high reps have NOTHING to do with cuts...NOTHING...
    -=Pain is weakness leaving the body=-