jonniereilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonniereilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonniereilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonniereilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonniereilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonniereilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonniereilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonniereilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonniereilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonniereilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonniereilly is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hello...and question

Hows it going,

The names Jonnie and Ive been on here for quite a while but just never posted. I feel the times now to get posting!!! Im not a troll of any sort and am extremely interested in Bodybuilding and this site is really good!!! My question is probably a silly one but here goes...can I take Animal cuts aswell as Jack3d or will I just stick to one???

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jonniereilly View Post
    Hows it going,

The names Jonnie and Ive been on here for quite a while but just never posted. I feel the times now to get posting!!! Im not a troll of any sort and am extremely interested in Bodybuilding and this site is really good!!! My question is probably a silly one but here goes...can I take Animal cuts aswell as Jack3d or will I just stick to one???

You can, but you should know that most people will tell you the #1 thing will be your diet. If your calories burned are greater than your calories eaten you'll lose weight... with or without supplements.

But if you want to stack those two then simply skip the dose of animal cuts which is closest to your workout and use Jack3d instead. Or, do what I just suggested and also take that dose of animal cuts as regular except leave out the red (stim) pill.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You can take em both at the same time.
    Take A Cuts as soon as you wake up, then again about 4 hours later.
    Take Jack3d about 20 -30 minutes before you begin your workout.