Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Exclamation N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine

Does anyone have any experience with this compound?

It was one of the ingredients in Phenadrine which seems to have disappeared from the market

Write-up:
    N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL
    This is a truly unique and novel compound. Chances are you are familiar with the pathways of Beta-Phenylethylamine (PEA). You may also be familiar with N-Methyl-Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL. Yet, do not confuse N-Methyl-Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL with our much more potent agent, N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL with several methyl groups that render it super stable and remorselessly effective. This novel agent works! That simple!

A remarkable compound, even in its pure form, Beta-Phenylethylamine (PEA), a catecholamine precursor and nutrient found in chocolate, is known to be a very clean stimulant with the remarkable ability to achieve central-nervous-system stimulation without producing nervousness or the jittery feeling associated with other stimulants. Like norepinephrine, the body?s most potent endogenous fat-burning hormone, PEA acts on alpha-receptors in the brain, triggering the release of the ?feel-good? hormone, dopamine (3,4-dihydroxy-phenethylamine) in neural cells. PEA is also responsible for chocolate?s effect on mood, sense of satiety, reduced food cravings, mild euphoria, as well as increased metabolic rate (by modulating thyroid function). Also known as a neuromodulator, PEA promotes mental alertness, focus and concentration. By regulating catecholamines such as epinephrine (adrenaline) and norepinephrine (noradrenaline) that act on hormone-sensitive lipase, the rate-limiting enzyme in the mobilization of fatty tissue from storage cites, PEA elevates the metabolic rate, ultimately leading to increased fat burning. Unfortunately, PEA is rapidly metabolised in the body by type B monoamine oxidase and has a limited ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, thus preventing it from unleashing its full effects. The challenge was to obtain a form of PEA with a type B monoamine-oxidase inhibitor property. N-Methyl-Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL is an N-Methyl derivative of Beta-Phenylethylamine. This methylated form of PEA is dramatically more potent than pure PEA, and takes PEA?s CNS stimulation and fat-burning several notches higher. While we could have used this compound, we decided to aim still higher. Now enters N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL. This novel and carefully engineered unique agent represents the most potent form of PEA ever developed. It is not an N-Methyl derivative of N-Methyl-Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL, rather an N-Methyl derivative of methylated Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL! It is like ?double methylation?! Technically speaking, we astronomically boosted the pharmacokinetic value of PEA! This ?double methylated? form unites the finest properties of PEA such as easily crossing the blood-brain barrier, intensifying fat-burning due to optimised beta-receptor agonism while demonstrating unprecedented stability to B monoamine oxidation, implying a longer-lasting and more intensive overall action. Our N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL is a potent designer fat-loss agent. It elevates the potency of our synergistic blend! You will be convinced!
    And a quote from someone:
    Just from seeing the structure it seems as if it would be a bit more potent than Ephedrine and with less 'jitters'. It's basically a beta version of meth.
    Sounds interesting to say the least

I did a quick search and all the results were from 2008-2009, any input would be appreciated

Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Exclamation

bumpity bump

the compound is available @ custom capsule, I want to create my own stimulant but I don't know how to dose this ingredient

someone help!

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    its basically a variation of PEA.

apsnutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) apsnutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) apsnutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) apsnutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) apsnutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) apsnutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) apsnutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) apsnutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) apsnutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) apsnutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) apsnutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Fcukyou View Post
    bumpity bump

the compound is available @ custom capsule, I want to create my own stimulant but I don't know how to dose this ingredient

someone help!
    Depends on what you are stacking it with.generally 50-100mg per serving.
    Advanced Performance Supplements
    www.apsnutrition.com
    myspace.com/advancedperformancenut

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aps/plasmagen.htm

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Methamphetamine is also a variation of PEA.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

I figured that much, lol

what I'm wondering is how much more potent/effective is this double methyl compound

Originally Posted by apsnutrition View Post
    Depends on what you are stacking it with.generally 50-100mg per serving.
    If I'm stacking it with:
    400mg caffeine
    75mg 1,3-dimethylamylamine

50-100mg would be sufficient? What about 500mg?

I just noticed you're an APS rep, what happened to Phenadrine?

Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    Methamphetamine is also a variation of PEA.
    lol, exactly

theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I figured that much, lol

what I'm wondering is how much more potent/effective is this double methyl compound

If I'm stacking it with:
    400mg caffeine

I just noticed you're an APS rep, what happened to Phenadrine?

lol, exactly
    There are products out that include this... But they all list them after caffeine. So they are dosing it less than the caffeine which is generally around 200 to 250mg. A ggod guess would be that 500mg could be excessive.
    When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
    For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today.

Do not take my statements as advice for your own actions.
    All discussion on this site is for entertainment value only.

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If I'm stacking it with:
    400mg caffeine

Take less caffeine, dose it at half your dose of 1,3-dmaa.

Take less caffeine, dose it at half your dose of 1,3-dmaa.
    300mg caffeine
    50mg N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine

how does that sound? which other ingredients should I add for something insane?

300mg caffeine
    50mg N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine

how does that sound? which other ingredients should I add for something insane?
    While you're throwing in all the absurd amines, you might as well throw in 2-amino-heptane.

Its got more science to back it being highly adrenergic minimally dopaminergic than double methylated PEA does.

I'd strongly suggest cycling off that weekly(on weeks, off weekends) because you're looking at a higher dose of 1,3,-dmaa than most stim PWOs contain, and adding another highly potent amine on top of that.

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Assuming the nomenclature is correct, here is the compound in question:
    http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summ...276&loc=ec_rcs

This drug is also known as phenpromethamine, which is a positional isomer of methamphetamine - the 'methyl' on the ethyl chain is on the beta carbon, whereas the 'methyl' on methamphetamine is on the alpha carbon. Due to this variation, its effects on MAO will be limited and it should have a very short half-life with minimal activity.
    twitter: @bullexinferis

Originally Posted by neuron View Post
    Assuming the nomenclature is correct, here is the compound in question:
    http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summ...276&loc=ec_rcs

This drug is also known as phenpromethamine, which is a positional isomer of methamphetamine - the 'methyl' on the ethyl chain is on the beta carbon, whereas the 'methyl' on methamphetamine is on the alpha carbon. Due to this variation, its effects on MAO will be limited and it should have a very short half-life with minimal activity.
    Very interesting, so it's not a great/potent stimulant?

What would you say are the most effective (legal) stimulant compounds mg per mg?