Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

17 Year old wanting to gain Muscle

Hey =]

Basically i really want to gain 20 to 30 Pounds of Muscle mass!

Im 17 Years old and currently weigh 134-136 Pounds.

I have the motivation to do this! but i really need advice on how to do it. I dont have money to go to the gym yet so thats already a downside. I have weights in my home and other props i can use such as an Exercise ball. Dumbells and a Punch bag.

my diet;

I am currently on no diet but i try to not eat too much rubbish. Im a VERY FUSSY eater! but i am willing to try anything you guys suggest as i know it will help me!

I really need help on how to gain size.

My GOAL

What i want is to be not massive but a Good size with nice abs. i will probably get trolled for this but I want to be simmilar to Taylor Lautner out of the twilight movies, Hes 18 years old and put on 30 pounds to acheive his amazing physique (no homo)

If anyone can please comment or Critize my photos please dont hesitate as i need all the help i can get as im a complete noob to all this

Cheers.
    Attached Images

tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Join a gym, a school gym works too. You need the heavy weights available.

Start with the basics. Bench. Squat. Deadlift.

Eat. Healthy. Figure out your macros and go from there. The nutrition section has plenty of great info on food choices and ideas. Eat more than you burn and you grow.

Sleep. 8 hours a night. It's not cool to stay up until 1-2 in the morning, you're not 12 anymore.

Do that for atleast 3 months and see where you are.
    The sky is the limit.

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There isn't a certain way to train to get just a little bit big... truth is, most people bust their ass and can't get ass big as they want. So just train like you're going for as much mass as possible. Then if or when you get to the muscular size you want to be at, start a maintenace program and maybe do a cut.

Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by J_Bo View Post
    There isn't a certain way to train to get just a little bit big... truth is, most people bust their ass and can't get ass big as they want. So just train like you're going for as much mass as possible. Then if or when you get to the muscular size you want to be at, start a maintenace program and maybe do a cut.
    Thanks alot for your comment. I guess i'll just work my ass off and dedicate myself to it and see where i get.

Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
    Join a gym, a school gym works too. You need the heavy weights available.

Start with the basics. Bench. Squat. Deadlift.

Eat. Healthy. Figure out your macros and go from there. The nutrition section has plenty of great info on food choices and ideas. Eat more than you burn and you grow.

Sleep. 8 hours a night. It's not cool to stay up until 1-2 in the morning, you're not 12 anymore.

Do that for atleast 3 months and see where you are.
    I have no Access to any Gym, im from the UK and as im 17 i no longer go to school so no gym :/ also i have no job yet so no money for proper gym , but ive taken your comment into account and will just start now eating sensible and work my ass off. thanks alot

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by J_Bo View Post
    so true....been busting my ass for over 6 years and I am not close to how big I want to be lol

Bump

Still need advice!

BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just create a routine before going in a gym so you dont go in doing bull****...

and be dedicated

Exclamation

Thanks alot for all of your comments! Its good to get feedback and advice but i would still like other peoples opinions and more advice!

Please dont hesitate!

Cool

bump

rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At your age you can look at the weights and gain.

But, seriously.. read the stickies and abuse the search function, you'll find what you need.
    Remember that guy that gave up? Neither does anybody else.

WildChild66 is not very well liked. (-100) WildChild66 is not very well liked. (-100) WildChild66 is not very well liked. (-100) WildChild66 is not very well liked. (-100) WildChild66 is not very well liked. (-100) WildChild66 is not very well liked. (-100) WildChild66 is not very well liked. (-100) WildChild66 is not very well liked. (-100) WildChild66 is not very well liked. (-100) WildChild66 is not very well liked. (-100) WildChild66 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Stefan-sN View Post
    Bump

Still need advice!
    In order to get big you need to eat big. Im on this new thing to where i dont eat for the first 4-6 hours of the day. I just work out, When you do that your more focused and your drive is incredible. Then i ingorge myself and eat as much as i want. So far its helped alot.

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by WildChild66 View Post
    In order to get big you need to eat big. Im on this new thing to where i dont eat for the first 4-6 hours of the day. I just work out, When you do that your more focused and your drive is incredible. Then i ingorge myself and eat as much as i want. So far its helped alot.
    Dude! 8 year old thread! Look at his avi now? Geesh, strong first post.