cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face Squat, deadlift, OHP form check #2

Ok guys, I am back with updated videos.

I put more weight for my squats like someone suggested and I am only going slightly below parallel now.

It's my 2nd time doing overhead press, so I am trying to focus on keeping my elbows forward and core tight.

Ok with deadlifts, I really need some additional suggestions. Maybe its my body shape, but I can't keep my entire back completely straight, even from a starting position. I made sure foot and arm are the correct distance away, but when I sit back, breathe in and tighten my back, my upper back is rounded. You'll see what I mean in the videos.

Squat:
    /watch?v=1RdSzsIsZ8o

OHP:
    /watch?v=uL5f7ReL5o0

Deadlift:

I kinda messed up a lil in the first rep, but I feel that I corrected myself for the next few.
    /watch?v=iJUnS_2-q6U

my first form check link: /showthread.php?t=125499533
    Thanks for any input.

STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cyu View Post
    Squat:

OHP:

Deadlift:

I kinda messed up a lil in the first rep, but I feel that I corrected myself for the next few.
    Fixed for you
    **The U, Philly Sports**

adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice man, looking good. Just a few things that might help you:

Squat: Looks really good to me, just a minor detail I'm a bit anal about because I hurt myself for not paying attention to it. Right now, your grip looks like this:

By the time the weight gets heavy, you'll be much better off if it looks like this:

For now this won't be a problem, since the weight you're lifting is easy for you to control with your arms. But when it gets heavy a bent wrist will get injuered much more easily.

OHP: I raise my elbows much more in between reps so the bar really rests on my shoulders and I the force from my arms needed to keep it in place goes to a minimum. Just like this:

Deadlift: Even after the first rep, your back still looks a little bit arched. Try exaggerating the arch inwards so you'll develop the necessary flexibility.

turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Squats have a bit of forward knee movement at the bottom.

Presses are good. Last rep was probably the best. Try to really get under the bar like you did there, so the bar path remains vertical instead of having to press it backwards into position.

Deads need to be done heavier, as light deads can easily be pulled from an incorrect starting position. They don't look too bad, but heavy deads will make any problems much more clear.

PeterSuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterSuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterSuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterSuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterSuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterSuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterSuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterSuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterSuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterSuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterSuu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I could be wrong, but it looks like your lower back is rounding at the bottom of your squats.

Do you feel any lower back pain when you're finished doing a set of squats? Cause if you do, it's cause your lower back is rounding (it can't be anything else at that weight).

Also, for your deads, it kind of looks like you're lifting with your lower back, make sure you're lifting by pushing down with your feet, rather than grabbing the weight up.

Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    squats and ohp look good, deadlifts try to do a form video heavy cuz when you go heavy your form might suffer.

cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for all the input guys, I'll go up on the deadlift and post another video. Hopefully, the form will become natural soon. :-\ I've been struggling with it for a month or so.

Adimare,
    Yeah, I do notice that my wrist gets a bit tense after squats. i'll be sure to do that grip from now on. Btw did you just take those pictures or did you have them just for this occasion?

Petersuu,
    No, my lower back never had pain when do squats. Soreness, a little, but no pain.

adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cyu View Post
    Adimare,
    Yeah, I do notice that my wrist gets a bit tense after squats. i'll be sure to do that grip from now on. Btw did you just take those pictures or did you have them just for this occasion?
    I took them specially for this thread (told you I was anal about this issue).