Closed Thread
    CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)

Miscers that have used caffeine+bronkaid stack...

Overall did it work for you?
    What was your dosage?
    What were your side effects?
    How much weight did you drop?

And......if you have any other cutting stack suggestions please post them up. Thank you.

ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CoffeCanSlayer View Post
    What was your dosage?
    What were your side effects?
    How much weight did you drop?

And......if you have any other cutting stack suggestions please post them up. Thank you.
    Basically an EC stack.

http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm

Follow that dosage. That site is the best site for any information about EC Stack.

Side effects? A lot warmer, but that's what the drug does, its a thermogenic. Also, it becomes very difficult to eat for the first few weeks because of the appetite supression. You'll be eating one big meal a day probably with a snack or two.

As for how much weight I lost? I did it alongside keto, and lost 8-10 pounds of pure fat in a month. (Estimated)

Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobs16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What was your dosage? 2e 1c X 3times at 4 hour intervals. starting at 8AM
    What were your side effects? jittery, hot, not hungry, when I ate I had to force myself to finish my meal
    How much weight did you drop? a lot (most of which was from a good diet)

See bold

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Alright, will read right now! Thank you for the link sir.

MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I take 1 dose 3x a day and god damn, the weight just melts off.

vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10) vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10) vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10) vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10) vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10) vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10) vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10) vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10) vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10) vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10) vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    there are a lot of EC stack threads today!
    it worked for me im 3rd week into it. 2 dose everyday.
    no side effects just jittery after 2nd dose. 2 dose is enough for me
    First, my English is poor.
    Second, can you speak Chinese?
    Third, i like pullups, and you?
    www.ironandsoul.com

eadgbe6 is just really nice. (+1000) eadgbe6 is just really nice. (+1000) eadgbe6 is just really nice. (+1000) eadgbe6 is just really nice. (+1000) eadgbe6 is just really nice. (+1000) eadgbe6 is just really nice. (+1000) eadgbe6 is just really nice. (+1000) eadgbe6 is just really nice. (+1000) eadgbe6 is just really nice. (+1000) eadgbe6 is just really nice. (+1000) eadgbe6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I did it for a while. I stopped because I didn't notice any effects or results.
    Castle early. Castle often.

Originally Posted by vachir View Post
    there are a lot of EC stack threads today!
    it worked for me im 3rd week into it. 2 dose everyday.
    no side effects just jittery after 2nd dose. 2 dose is enough for me
    Yeah sorry, I saw a few, and didn't want to hijack the threads.....

Keep em coming guys, taking it all in.

Im sitting at 290lbs at about 20-22% bf.

Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000)
    on it right now, i moved up to 1e 1c every 4 hours (3x a day) just recently, before that I was doing .5 .5 for the first week of it.

side effects... jittery at times.. can be hard to fall asleep (Ive always had problems falling asleep, so I dont necessarily attribute that to this, but i noticed it more often since starting.) I've been taking my doses earlier and try to have my last before 4 or 5 PM so I can be in bed between 10 and 12 (depending on the day, and etc.)

MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah sorry, I saw a few, and didn't want to hijack the threads.....

Keep em coming guys, taking it all in.

Im sitting at 290lbs at about 20-22% bf.
    Also just a couple of words of advice, which you can find in the EC threads as well:

Avoid heavy cardio at the very least until you know how you will react to it. In my first week on EC, I tried doing a 5K and timing myself. By about 3/4 of a mile (less than a third into it), my heart was racing out of my chest and I had to stop. And a 5K is nothing unfamiliar to me.

Also, don't take it too late in the day. I find that if I take a dose after 4 or 5 pm, I end up tossing and turning all night when I go to bed. I usually go to bed right around midnight, and would end up laying awake until like 2 or 3 in the morning.

Originally Posted by MA5Bergey View Post
    Also just a couple of words of advice, which you can find in the EC threads as well:

Avoid heavy cardio at the very least until you know how you will react to it. In my first week on EC, I tried doing a 5K and timing myself. By about 3/4 of a mile (less than a third into it), my heart was racing out of my chest and I had to stop. And a 5K is nothing unfamiliar to me.

Also, don't take it too late in the day. I find that if I take a dose after 4 or 5 pm, I end up tossing and turning all night when I go to bed. I usually go to bed right around midnight, and would end up laying awake until like 2 or 3 in the morning.
    Hey thanks man.

I wake up at 5:30am everyday, so I will just start it there, and make sure not to run it within 6hrs of sleep...

And on the heavy cardio, I have high blood pressure and am taking Lisinopril... So I am planning on starting slow, gradually stepping into HIIT. If that's even possible. Lol.

Reps to all in thead, when I recharge..

ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I gave you just a small bit of advice before but here's a more in depth version.

I ordered http://www.powermyself.com/product/E..._60_caps_FL-81 (I live in NL), which I have next to me. It says eph 25, but it's actually
    30mg of Ephedrine,
    120mg of Caffeine
    30mg of Aspirin
    80mg of Narnegin

You only need the Ephedrine and the Caffeine which is why bronkaid+caffeine works out.

Dosing based on 20 or 25 mg ephedrine HCL pills (or ephedrine sulfate) (from hotnfit site)
    Note: 1E = 20 or 25 mg ephedrine
    and .5E = 10 or 12.5 mg ephedrine

I am assuming caffeine tablets of 200 mg. So 1C = 200 mg, .5C = 100 mg
    The caffeine tablets do not break in half well, approximate is fine.

A pill splitter works well on the ephedrine (can get at any pharmacy).

Day 1 - This day you would just take 1 dose to test whether you are hypersensitive to ephedrine (very rare). The dose will be .5E .5C
    - symptoms of fast heart rate, and slight jitters are typical - like the feeling you get from having a lot of coffee.

Day 2-3 - You take 3 doses of .5 E .5C minimum 4 hours apart. I suggest keeping it so your last dose is at least 6 hours away from your bedtime.

Day 4-7 - Your dosing will be 1E 1C, .5E .5C, .5E .5C That is, you take full dose for your first dose only.

Day 8-14 - 1E 1C, 1E 1C, .5E .5C

Day 15 and onward - 1E 1C 3x/day
    I didn't actually buy a pill splitter, I just broke it in half with my fingers, it wasn't even but I was consuming the whole thing eventually so it all worked out. Dosing yourself is a very good idea as your body may not appreciate the sudden thermogenic effects and in case you don't like it and it's effects, it gives you time to adjust, or to just stop without wasting many pills. You'll also become accustomed to possible jitters (I didn't have but its a common side effect) and the appetite suppression.

IMPORTANT: If you do not watch yourself, you can easily overheat your body. An EC stack will increase your body's temperature, and therefore increase your metabolic rate. If you used in warm weather, or when you are going to the gym, be sure you do not over exert yourself. I sometimes felt a little dizzy at the gym, I just took some water and took it easy and usually I recovered.

Also, the EC stack is not for everyone, maybe you're one of those people, be careful.

I pretty much followed that dosage, eating 3 a day at 4 hours apart. I would start from 8-12, 12-4, and 4---. Try not to take it any later than 6 hours before you go to bed or you might not be able to sleep!

Good luck brah, anymore questions, just send a PM.

El Dorko is just really nice. (+1000) El Dorko is just really nice. (+1000) El Dorko is just really nice. (+1000) El Dorko is just really nice. (+1000) El Dorko is just really nice. (+1000) El Dorko is just really nice. (+1000) El Dorko is just really nice. (+1000) El Dorko is just really nice. (+1000) El Dorko is just really nice. (+1000) El Dorko is just really nice. (+1000) El Dorko is just really nice. (+1000)
    holla at me. been on it a few weeks. I never wana go off. 196 to currently 182 srs
    The Weeknd >> Nohomobreh

Lift.Lie.Lust <3

I rep back, just sayin'

And on the heavy cardio, I have high blood pressure and am taking Lisinopril... So I am planning on starting slow, gradually stepping into HIIT. If that's even possible. Lol.

Hate to burst your bubble, but having high blood pressure changes things. It's not a good idea to take the EC stack when you have any sort of blood/heart related problems, however major or minor they may be. If you have high blood pressure, I would recommend getting it completely in check first before you even consider EC stack.

iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000)
    I took it for a while, pretty solid I stopped cause i have no more bronkaid but the stack is so money and it knows it
    NJ 732

Jets*Mets*Rutgers*Rangers*Georgia Tech*Knicks*

Led Zeppelin best band ever

Success isn't how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started.
    Goal 190 by june 1st
    march 2nd 209
    "They make these numbers up bro.... thats where they get them. The game is fake as fuk. Madden10 is broken, and EA are terrorists"

Originally Posted by behrouzii View Post
    I gave you just a small bit of advice before but here's a more in depth version.

I ordered http://www.powermyself.com/product/E..._60_caps_FL-81 (I live in NL), which I have next to me. It says eph 25, but it's actually
    30mg of Ephedrine,
    120mg of Caffeine
    30mg of Aspirin
    80mg of Narnegin

You only need the Ephedrine and the Caffeine which is why bronkaid+caffeine works out.

Dosing based on 20 or 25 mg ephedrine HCL pills (or ephedrine sulfate) (from hotnfit site)

I didn't actually buy a pill splitter, I just broke it in half with my fingers, it wasn't even but I was consuming the whole thing eventually so it all worked out. Dosing yourself is a very good idea as your body may not appreciate the sudden thermogenic effects and in case you don't like it and it's effects, it gives you time to adjust, or to just stop without wasting many pills. You'll also become accustomed to possible jitters (I didn't have but its a common side effect) and the appetite suppression.

IMPORTANT: If you do not watch yourself, you can easily overheat your body. An EC stack will increase your body's temperature, and therefore increase your metabolic rate. If you used in warm weather, or when you are going to the gym, be sure you do not over exert yourself. I sometimes felt a little dizzy at the gym, I just took some water and took it easy and usually I recovered.

Also, the EC stack is not for everyone, maybe you're one of those people, be careful.

I pretty much followed that dosage, eating 3 a day at 4 hours apart. I would start from 8-12, 12-4, and 4---. Try not to take it any later than 6 hours before you go to bed or you might not be able to sleep!

Good luck brah, anymore questions, just send a PM.
    Thanks a lot again! Yeah I read the link, saw where they said asprin really isnt needed until you know how your going to react to the rest of it. And even then they recommended baby asprin...

I am sensitive to stims, so I will watch myself on this, and make sure I dont over-do-it.

I was on ********, so if it gives any feeling like that, I think ill be alright.

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    x2 can someone who has successfully used it PM me pls, I am in need of guidance

It's on for life. U Mad? lordsess24's Avatar
    lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am on it again, I like it alot. I did 3.65 miles in 30 mins on the elpitical yesterday. It was 100 degress yesterday (I live in the boston area) and inside the gym it was about 75 or so.

I was soaked in sweat at the end. Like, ppl were looking at me like wtfmayne. It felt good though, i just coolface.jpg'd em.

Tomorrow I am going to go on a hike for probably around 3 hours. I will have a shiat load of water and some food. If I feel anything crazy ill just sit and rest.

Hate to burst your bubble, but having high blood pressure changes things. It's not a good idea to take the EC stack when you have any sort of blood/heart related problems, however major or minor they may be. If you have high blood pressure, I would recommend getting it completely in check first before you even consider EC stack.
    I would risk falling over dead to look half assed desirable.... Not to be rude, just stating the truth.

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wtf

is it okay if i drink coffee instead of taking caffeine pills?
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 View Post
    wtf

is it okay if i drink coffee instead of taking caffeine pills?

If you don't mind drinking a sh!tton of coffee every day.. (Anywhere from 6-10 cups depending on caffeine concentration per cup.. )

And drinking it black

The whole point of EC is to cut.. so better not add sugar or creamer either.

irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Worked fine for me. Was on it for 8 weeks, 2 doses daily, except on rest days, took half dose of caffeine on rest day. No side effects. Focus and energy felt great, then it wears off after 1-2 weeks, thermogenic effects still works though. Lost alot of water weight mainly and leaned up alot. From 192lbs to 178lbs.

Will definitely run it again next cut.
    Sperrys & Polos

wlriddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take 1 dose 3x a day and god damn, the weight just melts off.
    What he said^ I cycled off jack3d and started a coffee/bronkaid cocktail of sorts. I would just have 2 pills a day, along with 2 cups of coffee a day. It was the cheapest way to go for me.. I love the energy.

Jaevans52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaevans52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaevans52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaevans52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaevans52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaevans52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey thanks man.

I wake up at 5:30am everyday, so I will just start it there, and make sure not to run it within 6hrs of sleep...

You MUST MUST MUST consult with a doctor if you already have high blood pressure. ECA stacks are designed to increase your heart rate which increases your blood pressure which in turn makes you thermogenic and have a slightly higher resting calorie metabolism. If you already have high blood pressure you are making your self extremely at risk of cardiac damage and arrest.

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jaevans52 View Post
    You MUST MUST MUST consult with a doctor if you already have high blood pressure. ECA stacks are designed to increase your heart rate which increases your blood pressure which in turn makes you thermogenic and have a slightly higher resting calorie metabolism. If you already have high blood pressure you are making your self extremely at risk of cardiac damage and arrest.
    this

plz stay safe OP

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Jaevans52 View Post
    Please do not bump old threads
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE