chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Will Animal M-Stak still be effective if not taken Sat and Sun?

I know it says to take for 21 days straight, but i tend to drink heavily on friday, wake up dehydrated, drink some water, start drinking at the pool again and all sat night, then hydrate, drink some more on Sunday, then get back into my mon-fri routine where i train hard and don't consume alcohol. I know this isn't ideal but look i still want to live my life and it's summer time. my dilemma is, i don't think taking the m stak on the weekends will do me any good considering what i just mentioned, so do you think it will still be somewhat effective just taking it 5 days a week? kind of like a mini "off cycle" on the weekends.

KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You know I've seen people buy 100 hp hybrids and add CAI....
    Reps on recharge owed to:
    You!
    ===
    De_eb & PinchTheBear, I have to spread some love b4 I can rep you two.

Reppin' Force Factor Universal64's Avatar
    Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ...........really hope this is a joke/troll
    "The road to success isnt straight
    Theres a curve called Failure
    A loop called Confusion
    Speed bumps called Friends
    Red lights called enemies
    Caution lights called Family

But if you have a
    Spare called Determination
    An engine called Perseverance
    A driver called Jesus
    You will make it to a place called

SUCCESS"

Team Force Factor Rep
    www.forcefactor.com

Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Universal64 View Post
    ...........really hope this is a joke/troll
    I really doubt it...know plenty of guys like this at collegiate level athletics, take care of their bodies until after game day and all goes to hell afterwards until monday morning
    MFC Illuminati

chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude i'm not trolling and i don't get the ricer cold air intake analogy....

can someone give me some serious responses please?

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You'll get out what you put in.
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No don't stop taking it on the weekends.

People are laughing because your logic is so ridiculous. Why would drinking on the weekends negate the benefits of a test booster? And why would you take a test booster at all if you thought your weekend drinking was negating the effects?
    He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms. - Psalms 18:34

KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by zbrewha863 View Post
    No don't stop taking it on the weekends.

People are laughing because your logic is so ridiculous. Why would drinking on the weekends negate the benefits of a test booster? And why would you take a test booster at all if you thought your weekend drinking was negating the effects?
    M-stak is not a test booster.

OP, the ricer CAI analogy is basically what's the point of taking the supp? You know supps don't do much unless your diet and lifestyle are in check...if you know you're going to do that every weekend, then you're not all that dedicated to your goals and body, and if you're not dedicated, what's the point on spending money on supps?

So the CAI is, what's the point of adding it to a hybrid? If you wanted more power and performance, you should invest in a solid foundation starting point and then do the little add ons that minimally change performance etc...
    You!
    ===

wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KashMoni View Post
    M-stak is not a test booster.

OP, the ricer CAI analogy is basically what's the point of taking the supp? You know supps don't do much unless your diet and lifestyle are in check...if you know you're going to do that every weekend, then you're not all that dedicated to your goals and body, and if you're not dedicated, what's the point on spending money on supps?

So the CAI is, what's the point of adding it to a hybrid? If you wanted more power and performance, you should invest in a solid foundation starting point and then do the little add ons that minimally change performance etc...
    Not stunned he missed your analogy based on his first post
    Sponsored Animal PM Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121279101

Sponsored App Nut Free Test/HGHUp Log (in progress):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127202263

_Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    M-stak needs to be taken for 21 straight days, weekends included. However, I wouldn't waste your money on M-stak if you plan on drinking Friday night and all day Saturday. You'll get little to no results. Diet first. Supplements last.
    Best Meet Lifts:
    SQ: 460 (sleeves)
    BP: 350
    DL: 510
    Total: 1300 (242 wrapped)

"I refuse to tip-toe through life, only to arrive safely at death"

www.animalpak.com

Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    youre not gunna get good results with any supp with retarded amounts of drinking on a weekly basis.

like Hicks said, you get out what you put in.
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!

Originally Posted by wood.aaronj View Post
    Not stunned he missed your analogy based on his first post
    lol
    You!
    ===

Originally Posted by _Aggression_ View Post
    M-stak needs to be taken for 21 straight days, weekends included. However, I wouldn't waste your money on M-stak if you plan on drinking Friday night and all day Saturday. You'll get little to no results. Diet first. Supplements last.
    okay thanks for a serious response. my question was more along the lines of will taking the m stak pills and then drinking alcohol later on cause my liver to work harder then it had to if i just didn't take the m stak at all....? OR will it actually be beneficial since it keeps your body anabolic and drinking alcohol is catabolic to you?

_Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chris5 View Post
    okay thanks for a serious response. my question was more along the lines of will taking the m stak pills and then drinking alcohol later on cause my liver to work harder then it had to if i just didn't take the m stak at all....? OR will it actually be beneficial since it keeps your body anabolic and drinking alcohol is catabolic to you?
    Whenever you add alcohol into the picture, your liver will definitely have more stress placed on it. M-stak alone won't be any problem for the liver, but when taking into account the amount of alcohol you say you consume on the weekend, its never a good idea. It won't be beneficial. No matter what product you take, legal or illegal, your body will not stay anabolic when downing copious amounts of alcohol.

I understand your thoughts on 'living life'. That's fine, but you're taking it a bit too far by just tossing aside everything on the weekend in an effort to get bombed. If you want results then you have to ditch the booze. A few drinks here and there won't hurt, but binge drinking is extremely detrimental to one's body.
    Best Meet Lifts:
    SQ: 460 (sleeves)
    BP: 350
    DL: 510
    Total: 1300 (242 wrapped)

"I refuse to tip-toe through life, only to arrive safely at death"

www.animalpak.com

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by _Aggression_ View Post
    Whenever you add alcohol into the picture, your liver will definitely have more stress placed on it. M-stak alone won't be any problem for the liver, but when taking into account the amount of alcohol you say you consume on the weekend, its never a good idea. It won't be beneficial. No matter what product you take, legal or illegal, your body will not stay anabolic when downing copious amounts of alcohol.

I understand your thoughts on 'living life'. That's fine, but you're taking it a bit too far by just tossing aside everything on the weekend in an effort to get bombed. If you want results then you have to ditch the booze. A few drinks here and there won't hurt, but binge drinking is extremely detrimental to one's body.
    Agreed...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*