Jfair5150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Side effects of MP Shred Matrix?

Hello all! New to the forum here... had a question for people who have taken supplements in the Fat Loss Category.

I'm not really overweight, just wanted to lose some of my body fat percentage and have some other added mental benefits.

I've been taking Shred, on and off actually. Some days I just don't want/need the jolt. I notice the days I'm on typically go well. But I just noticed a pattern today.

It seems the days I am off, I get angry easier, I worry more and almost have a little depression.

Has anyone noticed a severe mood swing when coming off of any of these? Should I be worried or just keep working out and just know that there will be a day of weirdness after I stop taking them.

Any help would be great.

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As Shred is not a hormonal or drug-type of product you might want to consider other options as your cause for these issues. I've never encountered anyone else with these problems...might want to possibly consider seeing your physician if you think it warrants doing so.
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Shred Matrix does have 5-HTP in it which can help with mood and stress levels. So that could be a reason on days your not taking it your not getting the extra stress relieved that 5-HTP might currently be helping with.

BMoneyLive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMoneyLive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMoneyLive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMoneyLive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMoneyLive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMoneyLive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMoneyLive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMoneyLive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMoneyLive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMoneyLive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMoneyLive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    While I was on Shred Matrix I noticed an improved mood but not the opposite when off it.

stryker218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    5-HTP as mentioned above effects the brain and mood regulation. Keep in mind w/any type of diuretic and fat burner like this a good amount of caffeine is present as an ingredient. I bought this today - it does not state on my specific label what the mgs are - if you have any other caffeine consumption in pre/workouts or red bulls etc try to eliminate them - excess caffeine can have strange effects - I personally would become irritable and at times pissed off.

good luck
    Last edited by stryker218; 07-06-2010 at 06:22 PM. Reason: additional info

jfrey1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mood swings

I was on shred matrix for a few weeks and not only were the results amazing but my mood was incredible. I was focused and motivated and had the best workouts. Now that I'm off of it I'm tired, moody, weak and lethargic. Before taking it I would get general fatigue due to a busy lifestyle but nothing like I'm experiencing now.

If you're willing to deal with the after effects it is a good product.