Fated2Bbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat burner suggestions

Hi,
    Well, i've gained like 25 pounds during this last year, on top of already being overweight. So, i've been thinking about some fat burner supplements to take and lose all this extra fat once and for all and gain some muscles.
    And I would like some suggestions from people who have taken some fat burners which have worked for them. I've researched many and read lots of reviews, just simple can't decide and i would like to start off with something that actually works and not just a product thats gonna waste my time and money with it.

I plan on working out alot this summer, with lots of jogging and weight lifting. And i'm not really looking to loss weight just lose these lose handles and man boobs which have been clinging to me for my entire life. So, just looking to lose Fat.

So, far i've considered taking these products

S.A.N. Tight
    Lipo 6
    USPlabs Oxyelite pro (this seems to be the best right now)
    Animal cuts
    Lean Xtreme
    While all these and more look so good in their composition, I still can't decide. SO PLEASE help.
    Gender-male
    My weight-175
    Height-5'10"
    Bodyfat- about 20-25% not really an expert at this

My diet plan is to eat a lot of protein, at least 150g/day.
    At least 500 deficit calorie intake with mainly green vegs and whole wheat and chicken breast.

Heavy lifting at least 5 days a week plus an hour of P90X. So about 2 hours a day.

Plus

Jogging 6 days a week.

I have about 2 months in which I don't have anything else to do, so i would like to see good results in those 2 months. And I'm about 90% sure I can manage this plan of mine.

And if you have suggestions of what my diet plan and workout plan should be please don't hesitate to tell me (-: Like the type of whey protein and such

So, please suggest away.

Thanks very much.

Lightweight motha f...... albert88's Avatar
    albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fated2Bbest View Post
    Hi,
    Well, i've gained like 25 pounds during this last year, on top of already being overweight. So, i've been thinking about some fat burner supplements to take and lose all this extra fat once and for all and gain some muscles.
    And I would like some suggestions from people who have taken some fat burners which have worked for them. I've researched many and read lots of reviews, just simple can't decide and i would like to start off with something that actually works and not just a product thats gonna waste my time and money with it.

I plan on working out alot this summer, with lots of jogging and weight lifting. And i'm not really looking to loss weight just lose these lose handles and man boobs which have been clinging to me for my entire life. So, just looking to lose Fat.

So, far i've considered taking these products

S.A.N. Tight
    Lipo 6
    USPlabs Oxyelite pro (this seems to be the best right now)
    Animal cuts
    Lean Xtreme
    While all these and more look so good in their composition, I still can't decide. SO PLEASE help.
    Gender-male
    My weight-175
    Height-5'10"
    Bodyfat- about 20-25% not really an expert at this

My diet plan is to eat a lot of protein, at least 150g/day.
    At least 500 deficit calorie intake with mainly green vegs and whole wheat and chicken breast.

Heavy lifting at least 5 days a week plus an hour of P90X. So about 2 hours a day.

Plus

Jogging 6 days a week.

I have about 2 months in which I don't have anything else to do, so i would like to see good results in those 2 months. And I'm about 90% sure I can manage this plan of mine.

And if you have suggestions of what my diet plan and workout plan should be please don't hesitate to tell me (-: Like the type of whey protein and such

So, please suggest away.

Thanks very much.
    Your diet sounds okay with the small detail you provided (150 g protein, whole wheats, chicken, veggies). However your workout routine of lifting heavy weights 5 x a week, p90x, and jogging is OVER DOING it. And we all know too much of anything is bad.

Be modest, don't over do it otherwise it will not last. If you take your calories too low then your body will either shut down, go after muscle for fuel, or you'll go nuts and stuff your face like crazy for a day or two to make up the calories.

Try doing heavy weights (only main lifts, no small lifts) 4 times a week followed by 45 minutes of low intensity cardio. Do this for 1 month, and you'll see great results assuming your diet is on check.

For the next month, you'll want to switch things up and from there you'll be in tune with your body and know what you should change (i.e. drop the cardio, and do p90x 3 times a week and lift weights the other 3 days)

Always always have at least 1 day off the gym, no lifting, no cardio.

Focus on your diet, once you drop 10lbs, consider the fat burning pills.
    2K+

Fated2Bbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by albert88 View Post
    Your diet sounds okay with the small detail you provided (150 g protein, whole wheats, chicken, veggies). However your workout routine of lifting heavy weights 5 x a week, p90x, and jogging is OVER DOING it. And we all know too much of anything is bad.

Be modest, don't over do it otherwise it will not last. If you take your calories too low then your body will either shut down, go after muscle for fuel, or you'll go nuts and stuff your face like crazy for a day or two to make up the calories.

Try doing heavy weights (only main lifts, no small lifts) 4 times a week followed by 45 minutes of low intensity cardio. Do this for 1 month, and you'll see great results assuming your diet is on check.

For the next month, you'll want to switch things up and from there you'll be in tune with your body and know what you should change (i.e. drop the cardio, and do p90x 3 times a week and lift weights the other 3 days)

Alright thanks for the suggestion i'll try not to over do it.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by albert88 View Post

This is all great advice.
    I would just clean up the diet for now and be sure to eat healthy but keep calories similar. When you increase your activity levels dramatically, you may not need to cut your calories from where they currently are to loose weight. If you do not loose fat at that point, then look at cutting calories.
    And as recommended, wait till you start dropping some fat weight before taking a fat burner.

With that said, I have used Animal Cuts, Lean Xtreme, and the EC stack all with good results.
    There is no spoon.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am the baddest man in the valley.

We all only have today and right now, but without death being pressed upon us we hide behind our false pretense of immortality. - Lvisaa

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Like others said diet first. But if you do buy something go with EC stack. Researched and proven effective. More info here http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm