Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ask a guy who just failed all his units for uni anything (SRS)

feelsbadman. =[
    phahahahahahaha-08/06-07/10 aka no mod day

rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    UWS parra?

so did i brah lulz
    .::Official Stunner Crew::
    i rape back

LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rawrburritos View Post
    UWS parra?

so did i brah lulz
    LMAO yeah brah. i almost passed two LOL ... 5-8% off. fml

ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What's your degree?

How the f&ck do you fail them all? If you know you're not going to study, why not defer instead of going in debt?

Losername has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Losername has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Losername has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Losername has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Losername has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Losername has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Losername has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Losername has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Losername has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Losername has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Losername has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Why did you fail?

rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LiftingBRB View Post
    LMAO yeah brah. i almost passed two LOL ... 5-8% off. fml
    same brah, i dunno i really wasn't into uni this semester

next semester **** will get real though
    i rape back

seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Please tell me you're a bachelor of arts student so that empathy flys out of this thread like movie roles for Lindsay Lohan

Originally Posted by ALEXH- View Post
    What's your degree?

How the f&ck do you fail them all? If you know you're not going to study, why not defer instead of going in debt?

business and commerce.

lol i didnt know i was gonna fail obviously but yeah didn't wanna study either.
    gonna try doing part time this sem =/

Originally Posted by Losername View Post
    Why did you fail?

i joined gym 3 months ago, all i do now is gym or go out or sleep. got no motivation when it comes to uni.

SirBush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol, unit.

roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    get your **** together OP

same brah, i dunno i really wasn't into uni this semester

next semester **** will get real though
    real in the sense that we're gonna get f*cked up harder or real as in your gonna try? ahaha. what course do you do bro?

i'll rep back on recharge =]

Originally Posted by seventeenyears View Post
    Please tell me you're a bachelor of arts student so that empathy flys out of this thread like movie roles for Lindsay Lohan
    business and commerce.

im retarted when it comes to maths so accounting was my worst fail.
    everything after that was WTF coz i thought i'd atleast pass, guess not lolol

Originally Posted by SirBush View Post
    lol, unit.
    and yeah brah, unit.. if i failed the course i'd jump off a building ahaha

MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some advice for you.
    Tough out these times in UNI.
    Study your ass off during the week. Party your ass off during the weekend. Its all worth it when you graduate and can get a good paying job.
    Think about how comfortable you want to be in a few years. Don't waste your time, because it will just be a regret

seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seventeenyears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I lived in a house of commerce students last year; laziest ****ers I've ever met. One of them went to like half a dozen classes in total.

SkinnyFatPhil will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatPhil will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatPhil will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatPhil will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatPhil will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatPhil will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatPhil will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatPhil will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatPhil will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatPhil will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatPhil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not uncommon for people to fail first year, but you gotta withdraw from classes, those fails look bad on transcripts if you gonna get more schooling

AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome to the zone of Academic Probation.

Please have a seat over there.
    Bench: 572lbs (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrAfn0TfkY&feature=youtu.be)
    Squat: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/hnvJ0SdCYKw)
    Deadlift: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/KDS6TQ_--eM)
    Bent Over Row: 485lbs (https://youtu.be/dc-t9k3f208)
    Over Head Press: 405lbs (https://youtu.be/h3o4jOBa8IM)

Originally Posted by roko79 View Post
    yeah lol will do =]

Originally Posted by MurphDog View Post
    Some advice for you.
    Tough out these times in UNI.
    Study your ass off during the week. Party your ass off during the weekend. Its all worth it when you graduate and can get a good paying job.
    Think about how comfortable you want to be in a few years. Don't waste your time, because it will just be a regret
    thanks for the advice mate, after year 12 i was like meh , im IN uni cbf... now sh*t got real lol

I lived in a house of commerce students last year; laziest ****ers I've ever met. One of them went to like half a dozen classes in total.
    LOL sounds familiar ahahah

Originally Posted by SkinnyFatPhil View Post
    Not uncommon for people to fail first year, but you gotta withdraw from classes, those fails look bad on transcripts if you gonna get more schooling
    thanks. yeah i think another friend of mine failed most of em ... ==' feels bad man coz everyones ******** status is "I PASSED ALL MY UNI EXAMS" ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

1.62m of fawking awesome circusmidget's Avatar
    circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You mad I got an effective GPA of 3.93 (4-point scale) without even trying?

findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You'd have to be a bona-fide retard to fail all of your courses. Like wow, stop wasting your parents' money and just off yourself.

real in the sense that we're gonna get f*cked up harder or real as in your gonna try? ahaha. what course do you do bro?

i'll rep back on recharge =]
    real in the sense that im gonna actually care this time (hopefully)

im doing business and commerce, boring stuff
    i rape back

MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10) MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10) MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10) MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10) MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10) MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10) MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10) MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10) MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10) MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10) MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im retarted when it comes to maths so accounting was my worst fail.
    everything after that was WTF coz i thought i'd atleast pass, guess not lolol
    Assuming you're first year uni, if you're finding the kind of maths you need to do for ACCOUNTING difficult already, either study for 2 months straight or give up now.

Originally Posted by circusmidget View Post
    You mad I got an effective GPA of 3.93 (4-point scale) without even trying?
    yeah im mad, your also 5'3, you mad ?

MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10) MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10) MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10) MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10) MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10) MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10) MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10) MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10) MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10) MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10) MercuryFree is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is because in commerce you can afford to be lazy.

I went to two of the classes for my finance paper total and got a B-.

1.62m of fawking awesome circusmidget's Avatar
    circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah im mad, your also 5'3, you mad ?
    Mad? Hell no. I can see upskirt of 85% of the female population without even squatting. Why would I be mad?

real in the sense that im gonna actually care this time (hopefully)

im doing business and commerce, boring stuff

hard.

i said that before exams.. i ended up studying last minute (srs, woke up , got to uni, took out book and raged) T_T

Originally Posted by MercuryFree View Post
    Assuming you're first year uni, if you're finding the kind of maths you need to do for ACCOUNTING difficult already, either study for 2 months straight or give up now.
    yeah first year, well actually my bad, the maths wasnt the problem. the fact i didnt attend the last 3 tutorials was LOL i was like nah we won't learn anything new (looks at test and its all new sh*t)

Originally Posted by findingmyway View Post
    You'd have to be a bona-fide retard to fail all of your courses. Like wow, stop wasting your parents' money and just off yourself.
    not wasting parents money brah, HECS means i'll be the one paying in the end =[

Originally Posted by AusPower View Post
    Welcome to the zone of Academic Probation.

Please have a seat over there.
    feelsbadman.jpg

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by roko79 View Post

this guy's right. quit school until you're ready to focus.

Originally Posted by circusmidget View Post
    Mad? Hell no. I can see upskirt of 85% of the female population without even squatting. Why would I be mad?
    LMAOOO will rep for lulz. good call brah.

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just checked my grade for my exam which was open book and I forgot to bring half my stuff along and still got a B

u mad?

nonchalant is on a distinguished road. (+10) nonchalant is on a distinguished road. (+10) nonchalant is on a distinguished road. (+10) nonchalant is on a distinguished road. (+10) nonchalant is on a distinguished road. (+10) nonchalant is on a distinguished road. (+10) nonchalant is on a distinguished road. (+10) nonchalant is on a distinguished road. (+10) nonchalant is on a distinguished road. (+10) nonchalant is on a distinguished road. (+10) nonchalant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Contract Killer View Post
    this guy's right. quit school until you're ready to focus.
    .... or just get it done & stop whining.

mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000) mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000) mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000) mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000) mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000) mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000) mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000) mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000) mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000) mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000) mr_traps is just really nice. (+1000)
    UWS - enough said
    I ride bikes.

Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I just checked my grade for my exam which was open book and I forgot to bring half my stuff along and still got a B

u mad?
    not really brah, forget to bring your sh!t to an open book exam and get a B still? thats pretty awesome.

Originally Posted by nonchalant View Post
    .... or just get it done & stop whining.
    will do

Originally Posted by mr_traps View Post
    UWS - enough said
    LOL true enough, no one gives a shiet. what uni you at fellow syd brah?