Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    look I don't even really like lesnar but all the blind hate of him in this section is making me crazy. The dude is good. No he's not a high level striker, but you know what? When you can put people on their backs at will, you really don't have to be

Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by someonefat View Post
    everyone should fight like chuck and when you start to get hit get more crazy and aggressive until you get ko'd.
    i cant count how many ppl on here have said they think a fighter is a bitch if they dont stand and bang, and i DONT agree with them. also, i didnt say lesnar should have stood and banged. i said once he gets hit it gives him fits and cowers away. its true.
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

“I would feel like a coward, like I’m running away,” - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    look I don't even really like lesnar but all the blind hate of him in this section is making me crazy. The dude is good. No he's not a high level striker, but you know what? When you can put people on their backs at will, you really don't have to be
    it has nothing to do with blind hate. go single someone out that has blind hate, ive actually been giving the guy props, but facts are facts. theres nothing i stated that was false and it has nothing to do with hate.
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

“I would feel like a coward, like I’m running away,” - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gomi View Post
    so he runs instead? i dont think you read the post. i said, anyone with a decent striking game is going to give him problems and i get a 'rolleyes' when its totally obvious? what part didnt you understand? your answer had nothing to do with what i said....
    you said he doesn't like to get hit and tries to avoid getting hit

I think any intelligent fighter would try to avoid getting hit also lol
    updated 2011
    Hw-Alistair overeem, Brock lesnar, Sergei Kharitonov
    Lhw-jon jones, Gegard Mousasi, Lyoto machida
    Mw-Chael sonnen, Yushin Okami, Ronaldo souza
    ww-Jake shields, Ben Askren, Josh Koscheck
    lw-Bj penn, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Eddie Alvarez
    fw-jose aldo, Hatsu Hioki, Kenny Florian
    bw-Urijah Faber

WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500)
    Carwin can rock Lesnar's world with punches...Fedor can't do **** to Lesnar with his punches. Fedor can't even come close to resisting a take down as well as Carwin. The only reason Carwin got all those punches in is because he was able to resist Brock taking him down. You think Fedor can do that? Please.....Carwin is a wrestler, and Fedor ain't. Fedor can take a lot of pain so maybe he has a small chance against Carwin...against Brock---no chance whatsoever. The more you ignoramuses dream up these fictitious battles between all these fighters who are inferior to Lesnar the dumber you make yourselves out to be....herring, mir, couture, carwin...and now this turd cain....yeah, keeping yapping your traps and being wrong 100% of the time

Lesnar has the eye of the tiger, just like Rocky in Rocky 3....you're all heart Rock..i mean Brock...i love you

Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ruski4158 View Post
    Hard to say Fedor doesn't hit hard when he has KO'd 3 of his last 4 opponents who were all substantially bigger than him.

No doubt he hits hard, but in relative terms to fighting Brock or Carwin, he does not hit quote hard enough

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    Fedor has lost alot of his athleticism which he wouldve needed for facing guys like Brock/Carwin. At this point I would favor Brock of Fedor slightly, while favoring Fedor slightly over Carwin.
    Out of all the ridiculous things people say on here these blind assumptions are the worst. Fedor lost his athleticism? What on earth are you basing that on? He loses once and then people read all kinds of things into it that are complete conjecture. You watched the Rogers fight, right? He was tossing Rogers around the ring like nothing else, he was still leaping into Rogers 'guard' with a flying punch like the Fedor of old. He has barely changed.

ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RiK View Post
    Out of all the ridiculous things people say on here these blind assumptions are the worst. Fedor lost his athleticism? What on earth are you basing that on? He loses once and then people read all kinds of things into it that are complete conjecture. You watched the Rogers fight, right? He was tossing Rogers around the ring like nothing else, he was still leaping into Rogers 'guard' with a flying punch like the Fedor of old. He has barely changed.
    dude your doing it wrong

he lost now hes obviusly a can

jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RiK View Post
    i think people are forgetting its his first loss in 10 years lulz
    he was bound to lose some day and i think it will be a wake up call for fedor
    although he has nothing left to prove

its like when jordan went to the wizards everyone was talking about he didnt have it anymore..etc

jordan had nothing left to prove and neither does fedor
    Always trying to learn about nutrition and training, reps will be given for any questions answered.
    Feel free to pm and ask for advice, i will try to help the best i can.

RIP Zyzz, forever mirrin.
    Houston Misc Crew

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If Brock used the same defence strategy against Fedor as he did Shane he would eat $hit. More $hit than Shane Fed to him.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Tigers love pepper ssj4veggeto1008's Avatar
    ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    If Brock used the same defence strategy against Fedor as he did Shane he would eat $hit. More $hit than Shane Fed to him.
    yup

Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lesnar's first reaction was to shoot for a takedown, he only crumpled when Carwin stuffed it. I'm not even sold that Fedor sneaks an uppercut up the middle to fold him in the first place with the big looping punches he likes to throw, but lets assume he does...Y ou think Fedor stuffs that shot, brah?
    "Men acquire a particular quality by constantly acting a particular way... you become just by performing just actions, temperate by performing temperate actions, brave by performing brave actions."

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lustsmith View Post
    Lesnar exposed as having no stand up and striking game whatsoever.

Carwin exposed as having no stamina whatsoever.

Lol, that was probably the easiest submission move ever applied in a professional fight. absolutely no resistance whatsoever.

Lol, that was probably the easiest punches in bunches thrown by anyone in a professional fight. absolutely no resistance whatsoever

i lol'd at anyone thinking chese UFC chumps beating Fedor.
    There's about 5 fighters in the UFC that can wipe out Fedor.

/thread
    "my job title is douchebag"- some planet fitness thread

Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WowWeakForum View Post

..i mean Brock...i love you
    you're gay (srs)

Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jmuniverse View Post
    i think people are forgetting its his first loss in 10 years lulz
    he was bound to lose some day and i think it will be a wake up call for fedor
    although he has nothing left to prove

its like when jordan went to the wizards everyone was talking about he didnt have it anymore..etc

jordan had nothing left to prove and neither does fedor
    ^this

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by someonefat View Post
    maybe when fedor isn't getting his ass kicked by tire salesman .
    The "tire salesman" was 10-0 when he fought Fedor.

Luck?

97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When you can put people on their backs at will, you really don't have to be

And every wrestler Fedor is fought has put him on his back. Maybe not Linland, but was about to until Fedor grabbed the ropes.

97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fedor doesn't have the power or reach of Carwin.

If Fedor uses the same strategy he used in round 1 vs Rogers he doesn't make it out the 1st round. See how that works. You can't inject fighter A into fighter B's scenario.

A-DzO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-DzO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-DzO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-DzO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-DzO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-DzO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-DzO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-DzO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-DzO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-DzO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-DzO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    eL oh eL at anyone thinking this tired russian has anything but a "punchers" chance against these mega-beasts.

Hong Man Choi doesn't qualify either.

Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by A-DzO View Post
    eL oh eL at anyone thinking this tired russian has anything but a "punchers" chance against these mega-beasts.

After seeing Brock's chin get tested by Carwin, I doubt anyone has a punchers chance against him.

Tigers love pepper ssj4veggeto1008's Avatar
    ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by A-DzO View Post

When one of said "mega-beast" says it himself....one has to think.

if he believes it, why shouldn't I?

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lord_Lemon View Post
    After seeing Brock's chin get tested by Carwin, I doubt anyone has a punchers chance against him.
    We all know your heart sank when you saw Brock getting wailed on looking like the fight was going to get stopped any minute. No doubt in my mind whatsoever. Gratifying.

Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Originally Posted by lustsmith View Post
    Lesnar exposed as having no stand up and striking game whatsoever and his wrestling is overrated.

Carwin exposed as having one bad game plan in 12 fights that almost worked for him.
    Fixed.
    I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid and lazy people, just that we should eliminate warning labels and welfare, let the problem take care of itself.

I do not support military action in Syria.

Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

His chin didn't get tested by Carwin, lessnar literally ran away and turtled up before Carwin could get a clean flush shot.

Maybe next time he'll stand up and fight instead of running away and going fetal(going lesnar).

I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid and lazy people, just that we should eliminate warning labels and welfare, let the problem take care of itself.

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brock's chin proved solid, but he still spazzed out like a rookie when he got hit. Major props to his heart and ability to take punishment, but he needs to start sparring more or something if that's his reaction to taking a good shot.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Talking

Originally Posted by HardGainer82 View Post
    Brock's chin proved solid, but he still spazzed out like a rookie when he got hit. Major props to his heart and ability to take punishment, but he needs to start sparring more or something if that's his reaction to taking a good shot.
    Agreed,"OUCH SH*T that hurt PLEASE STOP!!!" isn't a good reaction. Going lesnar for 4 minutes isn't going to keep him the belt for very long, can't depend on that defense too much.

Originally Posted by Dragger View Post
    Fixed.
    It didn't prove his wrestling is overrated. Have you ever wrestled? Do you know anything at all about wrestling? Or are you just still clinging to your moral victory because it's all you got after 3 years of saying Carwin would beat Lesnar?

Originally Posted by Dragger View Post
    Agreed,"OUCH SH*T that hurt PLEASE STOP!!!" isn't a good reaction. Going lesnar for 4 minutes isn't going to keep him the belt for very long, can't depend on that defense too much.
    I'll take his reaction in a winning performance over I'm going to blow my load in 2:45 seconds performance

TemporaryFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemporaryFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemporaryFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemporaryFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemporaryFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemporaryFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemporaryFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemporaryFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemporaryFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemporaryFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemporaryFat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so you are telling me he got hit hard and instead of wildly swinging while he was rocked he covered up and attempted to avoid damage?

HOLY ****!???!!!!
    dude, don't worry bout him or support him as quite simply not only would he not do the same for you, he doesn't know you even exist.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TemporaryFat View Post
    dude, don't worry bout him or support him as quite simply not only would he not do the same for you, he doesn't know you even exist.
    I actually lol'd for some reason.

Am I unaware about another thread... where is this coming from?