Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    lustsmith is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lustsmith is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lustsmith is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lustsmith is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lustsmith is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lustsmith is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lustsmith is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lustsmith is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lustsmith is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lustsmith is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lustsmith is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

so after that fight, anyone still think lesnar or carwin stand a chance against fedor

Lesnar exposed as having no stand up and striking game whatsoever.

Carwin exposed as having no stamina whatsoever.

Lol, that was probably the easiest submission move ever applied in a professional fight. absolutely no resistance whatsoever.

Lol, that was probably the easiest punches in bunches thrown by anyone in a professional fight. absolutely no resistance whatsoever

i lol'd at anyone thinking chese UFC chumps beating Fedor.

Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fedor got rocked by Kazuyuki Fujita

Carwin would knock him out
    "Men acquire a particular quality by constantly acting a particular way... you become just by performing just actions, temperate by performing temperate actions, brave by performing brave actions."

Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    he would def have more problems with carwin than lesnar
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

“I would feel like a coward, like I’m running away,” - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fedors not Carwin, hits more accurate but nowhere as hard, and would not be able to defend a takedown from Brock.

So Fedor would not be able to harm Brock with punches and would get taken down and gnp'd - and now, probably submitted, as lesnar would just be far too strong.

Fedor, was the best ever when he was in pride a few years back beating prime Cro-cop, Nog, Hunt etc... but that was then and this is now, Fighters have evolved while Fedor has gone backward by fighting 2nd rate fighters. Proven by how sloppy hes gotten letting himself get caught in someones guard and arm barred.

Brock or Carwin would brutally destroy Fedor.

Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think Fedor would beat either of them, Carwin wouldn't be able to catch him and ending up getting knocked out and he would either KO Lesnar or submit him off his back. I think Fedor is farrr more skilled then either of them. Before this fight I was beginning to think that Fedor was getting to the stage where he probably could no longer compete with the new "breed" of heavy weights. After UFC 116 I'm am now completely convinced that Fedor would beat either of them 9 times out of 10.

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brock would have a better shot if he didnt turtle up everytime he got hit.

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    maybe when fedor isn't getting his ass kicked by tire salesman and losing to 2-2 rejects of ufc in under 70 secs and beats a few relevant guys then you can talk about him standing a chance.
    updated 2011
    Hw-Alistair overeem, Brock lesnar, Sergei Kharitonov
    Lhw-jon jones, Gegard Mousasi, Lyoto machida
    Mw-Chael sonnen, Yushin Okami, Ronaldo souza
    ww-Jake shields, Ben Askren, Josh Koscheck
    lw-Bj penn, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Eddie Alvarez
    fw-jose aldo, Hatsu Hioki, Kenny Florian
    bw-Urijah Faber

Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gizzyhardcore View Post
    Fedors not Carwin, hits more accurate but nowhere as hard, and would not be able to defend a takedown from Brock.

So Fedor would not be able to harm Brock with punches and would get taken down and gnp'd - and now, probably submitted, as lesnar would just be far too strong.

Fedor, was the best ever when he was in pride a few years back beating prime Cro-cop, Nog, Hunt etc... but that was then and this is now, Fighters have evolved while Fedor has gone backward by fighting 2nd rate fighters. Proven by how sloppy hes gotten letting himself get caught in someones guard and arm barred.

Brock or Carwin would brutally destroy Fedor.
    Hard to say Fedor doesn't hit hard when he has KO'd 3 of his last 4 opponents who were all substantially bigger than him.

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ruski4158 View Post
    Hard to say Fedor doesn't hit hard when he has KO'd 3 of his last 4 opponents who were all substantially bigger than him.
    he ko'd 2 of last 4, and aa has glass jaw. I'll give you the rogers ko but he was gased in 2nd and took a fastball straight with all his bodyweight thrown into it clean on the jaw.
    updated 2011
    bw-Urijah Faber

Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by someonefat View Post
    maybe when fedor isn't getting his ass kicked by tire salesman and losing to 2-2 rejects of ufc in under 70 secs and beats a few relevant guys then you can talk about him standing a chance.
    thats seriously lame dude. you're better than that. i hope.
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

“I would feel like a coward, like I’m running away,” - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

Originally Posted by someonefat View Post
    he ko'd 2 of last 4, and aa has glass jaw. I'll give you the rogers ko but he was gased in 2nd and took a fastball straight with all his bodyweight thrown into it clean on the jaw.
    now your just trolling.
    there was absolutely ZERO indication that fedor was gassed in the rogers fight. NONE. seriously, you guys will stoop to ANYTHING to discredit fighters that arent wwe stars to make your favorites look better, even though they're light years behind in skill.

Originally Posted by Gomi View Post
    thats seriously lame dude. you're better than that. i hope.
    i troll trolls

still truth fedor needs to win again vs a big name to be in the mix again. I don't care about his past accomplishments recently not fought to level he should.
    updated 2011
    bw-Urijah Faber

Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well they both "gods" got caught by rookie subs, so anything is possible
    Misc Empire Crew

Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    they all have their ups and down. i think Fedor would win. hmm.... its such a hard decision actually.

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If Fedor wasn't such a gash, we would be seeing them fight it out, not have to discuss it on message boards. Brock wanted Fedor and he got Carwin instead.
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gomi View Post
    now your just trolling.
    there was absolutely ZERO indication that fedor was gassed in the rogers fight. NONE. seriously, you guys will stoop to ANYTHING to discredit fighters that arent wwe stars to make your favorites look better, even though they're light years behind in skill.
    He's saying rogers was gassed, and he was
    "Men acquire a particular quality by constantly acting a particular way... you become just by performing just actions, temperate by performing temperate actions, brave by performing brave actions."

Originally Posted by Brunosaurus View Post
    He's saying rogers was gassed, and he was
    sounded like he was talking about fedor. its all good.

Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why the **** would fedor win? Fedor would barely be in the top 5 for lhw.
    Business As Usual

Annapurna II

Anyone can look big standing alone

hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

If anyone was to do it. It would def. be Carwin. That mofo has some heavy hands.
    Mech E. Miscer

PSN: hungarian_boss

Rand Paul 2016

10k+

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lustsmith View Post
    so after that fight, anyone still think lesnar or carwin stand a chance against fedor
    I do. (srs)

I think both of them would win pretty convincingly, frankly. 2003 Fedor vs. 2010 Brock/Shane? VERY different story.

I have no clue whether Brock will ever reach Fedor's level, but, he has the potential imo.

Originally Posted by hungarian_boss View Post
    If anyone was to do it. It would def. be Carwin. That mofo has some heavy hands.
    I'd argue it's more likely than not, personally... I don't think Fedor is a can or anything, he's still a top 5 (maybe top 3) HW, but Carwin has scary power even when he doesn't land clean and even when his punch doesn't look that powerful. I think Fedor would win on the ground, but he'd have to clinch up to get the takedown and Carwin's dirty boxing in his last two fights has looked really good.

Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Carwin would probably give him more problems, Fedor could throw windmills and Brock would run around the octagon.
    I never try anything I just do it!

Tigers love pepper ssj4veggeto1008's Avatar
    ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Carwin said he had a punches chance against fedor...

Connecting to him would be the biggest task.

Tigers love pepper ssj4veggeto1008's Avatar
    ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Amoral View Post
    Why the **** would fedor win? Fedor would barely be in the top 5 for lhw.
    If fedor dropped weight...he would rock everyone in the LHW division.
    srs...

Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Spit View Post
    I do. (srs)

I think both of them would win pretty convincingly, frankly. 2003 Fedor vs. 2010 Brock/Shane? VERY different story.

I have no clue whether Brock will ever reach Fedor's level, but, he has the potential imo.
    The outcome would be the same fedor may have declined a tad since then that is all, the level of competition has far surpassed what it was.
    Business As Usual

Annapurna II

Anyone can look big standing alone

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so fedor losses and brock wins and somehow lesnar is less likely to beat him?

que?

Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    so fedor losses and brock wins and somehow lesnar is less likely to beat him?

que?
    we now know that lesnar turtles pretty bad from getting hit repeatedly or under pressure. until he fixes this anyone with a halfway decent striking game is going to give him fits and make him run.

so yeah, if anything this brought up fedors chances even more, as he's not sit going to sit back and wait for lesnar to shoot. i guess lesnar is now glaringly 'exposed' as someone who may be able to take a punch but obviously doesnt like getting hit hard and will try to get away from exchanges.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so you are telling me he got hit hard and instead of wildly swinging while he was rocked he covered up and attempted to avoid damage?

HOLY ****!???!!!!

so you are telling me he got hit hard and instead of wildly swinging while he was rocked he covered up and attempted to avoid damage?

HOLY ****!???!!!!
    everyone should fight like chuck and when you start to get hit get more crazy and aggressive until you get ko'd.
    updated 2011
    bw-Urijah Faber

HOLY ****!???!!!!
    so he runs instead? i dont think you read the post. i said, anyone with a decent striking game is going to give him problems and i get a 'rolleyes' when its totally obvious? what part didnt you understand? your answer had nothing to do with what i said....