cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

muscle pharm assault revue

background: my summer job was draining me. 8 hours a day, 6 days a week. i was coming home and having a difficult time "getting up" and motivated for my workouts. i have NEVER been a pre-workout kinda guy. i personally feel that arginine is overrated, and many articles claim it does nothing when orally ingested. However, desperate and holding a chunk of change in my hand, i picked up a tub of raspberry lemonade assault.

first dose: i am a skeptic, so i chugged down about 3/4 of a scoop, waited 20 minutes, and began the workout in my basement.

ratings on a scale of 10

taste: 9. this is excellent. it's one of those supps you could give to your little sister and she would never know it wasn't kool-aid or something similar. aftertaste is minimal, and that is incredible b/c the taste of creatine is awfully hard to mask.

mixing: 9. again, excellent. a couple of shakes in a shaker bottle with 12 ounces of water and everything is dissolved. the only slightly annoying thing, and this is true with nearly all powder supps, is that you need to swirl the bottle a little bit before each sip to get any little grit that falls to the bottom. o well.

effects: 9. this was everything i was looking for. i came into my workout thinking that this was probably a BS product, just some overhyped new thing that wouldn't do much for me, as is the case for many supplements nowadays unfortunately. i was wrong.

focus: 10. AWESOME. i had my ipod on, and i was dialed in for every minute of the workout. in the past month, this workout (back and chest) would take me 1 hour. i would rest about 5 minutes between sets, and really find myself day dreaming, going off on random tangents and not focusing on my training. i completed this workout in 30 minutes and felt great.

strength: 10. the beta alanine, citrulline, and creatine DEFINITELY work. and almost nothing is definite when I discuss supplements (the eternal skeptic). the delayed fatigue feature of this formula is exactly that. i was doing reps of horizontal rows and at 8 reps i always feel a burn and need to pause a few seconds to catch my breath and pump out the last two reps. at 8 reps, i could feel my muscles getting tired, but instead of an intense muscle burn, i experienced a new phenomenon. i can only describe it as that my arms went numb, but not in a bad way. seriously i pumped out 10 straight reps, something i had almost never done before during my 2nd and 3rd sets. i dont quite know how to describe the feeling, but it is awesome. you know you're muscles are tired, but you feel no pain and can get a few extra reps. wow...

overall thoughts after first workout: i love this stuff. just the kick i needed. i should go run out and unnecessarily buy a second tub just to show my love for this product and for muscle pharm.

subsequent workouts: here i am 9 workouts and 9 scoops later. that makes for 10 workouts and 10 scoops on assault, half of a tub. to be honest and frank, i never achieved the same level of euphoria that I experienced on my first serving again. i will rate and discuss the subsequent 9 workouts that followed. take with a grain of salt, i am not fully finished with the tub, for what it's worth, but here's my take halfway through......

taste and mixing: 9. nothing has changed here. still tastes awesome and mixes well.

effects: 7. just me being honest. after that first workout which was nothing short of euphoric, i guess i came back down to earth. to keep things simple, i'll say this: taking assault helps me during my workouts with my focus, motivation, and strength. However, i no longer feel it has the miracle effects it had on me with that initial dose, for whatever reason. i like this product, but i can live without it.

things to keep in mind: i have gone 10 workouts on assault. i need to take one workout and go at it without the assault. that way i can accurately gauge just how effective it is. remember, i starting taking assault in the first place b/c i needed a boost, my workouts were stale and i was like a zombie, just going through the motions.

focus: 8. regardless, i am more focused during my workouts. like i said earlier, i want to try a workout without assault just to see how i feel when i dont train with it. lets see if its really the assault giving me the focus, or me just finally snapping out of a stretch of stale workouts, restoring status quo.

strength: 7. that feeling of delayed fatigue is not nearly as pronounced as it was after the first time. i still feel like i am stronger on assault than without it, but straight up, my preworkout ritual of whipping up assault and chugging it down may be nothing more than placebo at this point

overall: take it or leave it, i'm just being honest, and this is my first ever preworkout supp. ive talked to people who've tried nanovapor and no-xplode and they will readily admit that they're nothing more than caffeine and over-marketing. my first workout was great, but everything after that seemed to lessen in intensity. one thing i need to address in arginine. why do companies still use this stuff? it is proven to do nothing for NO levels, and the reason why i never addressed pumps on this review is because my pumps are always good, and that is b/c i drink a simple carb and free form amino during my workout. that is what maintains a pump, not arginine. stop using that crap.

stay tuned, my next workout on wednesday will not be with assault. if i feel like ****, i know i need this stuff and that the effects are for real and not just in my head at this point.

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Revue lol

But seriously good REVIEW.

cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol the jolly revue

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Great review bud, thanks for all the detail and honesty...
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

like i said, i am about to do a deadlifting workout tomorrow without the assault, just to see how i feel training without it. also i will get my brother to try it when he works out. more evaluations coming.

xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    reviews like this made me get assault. To me this product was garbage.

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xpin2winx View Post
    reviews like this made me get assault. To me this product was garbage.
    Because?
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

you can't satisfy everyone.

but anyways, i trained without assault today, and my workout went well. i guess assault is more of a kick in the butt supplement that i would use when ever my workouts get stale. but as of now, im feeling good and i probably will save the other half of my assault when my training stagnates. i liked it, and would recommend it.

ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have used Assaults Raspberry Lemonade and have to say I was very impressed. When you go into a supplement stack or product expecting to look like Dennis Wolf, and feel and jump around like Trish Warren, then your always going to be dissapointed. I liked this product because it gave me just the amount of energy I needed every day when I worked out, and just the right amount of ingredients to keep my body feeling tight throughout the day. Alot of pre workout supps will make you feel great with awesome pumps after a lift, then a hour and a half later, you feel flabby and your skin feels stretchy. Assault, seemed like all day long my skin was wrapped tight around my muscles and I liked that alot.