Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Preventin' teh Scurvy Vitamin C's Avatar
    Location: Various GNCs, Vitamin Worlds, and friendly, local pharmacies
    Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000)

Brown shirt

Hell week ended with a congratulations and a hand shake from the base CO, CMC and a slew of other NSW brass, as well as 1st phase staff.

Afterwards, myself and the others were debriefed and led back into the classroom from which we were uncomfortably removed from in the start of hell week.

Awaiting me was pizza, gatorade and a brown shirt with my name stenciled on it. It's the warmest, dryest shirt I've worn all week!

Hell week was intense. We started the week with about 90 and less than 50 made it through to Friday. Some guys quit that I never expected would; some guys graduated that I never expected would.

Monday starts the post-Hell week portion of 1st phase and it's going to be nice to not get wet & sandy for once!

Thank you all for your support and for following along. More to come.

bigjoe5574 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigjoe5574 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigjoe5574 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigjoe5574 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigjoe5574 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigjoe5574 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigjoe5574 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigjoe5574 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigjoe5574 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigjoe5574 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigjoe5574 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Vitamin C View Post
    Hell week ended with a congratulations and a hand shake from the base CO, CMC and a slew of other NSW brass, as well as 1st phase staff.

Afterwards, myself and the others were debriefed and led back into the classroom from which we were uncomfortably removed from in the start of hell week.

Awaiting me was pizza, gatorade and a brown shirt with my name stenciled on it. It's the warmest, dryest shirt I've worn all week!

Hell week was intense. We started the week with about 90 and less than 50 made it through to Friday. Some guys quit that I never expected would; some guys graduated that I never expected would.

Monday starts the post-Hell week portion of 1st phase and it's going to be nice to not get wet & sandy for once!

Congratulations man. Job well done. Reps on recharge
    Obsessed is a word used often by the lazy, in order to describe the dedicated.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.
    Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil, because I am the meanest mother f***er in the valley.
    "I'm strong to the finish cause I eats me spinach." Popeye the Sailor Man

Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Congrats on finishing hell week bro

mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Coming in late on your thread. Great job!
    Dedication is motivation.

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wear the brown shirt with pride. Not many men walking around with one. Excellent work.

Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

bro congratulations

check your pm

victorsteven1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victorsteven1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victorsteven1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hello

[QUOTE=Vitamin C;643791953]Hell week ended with a congratulations and a hand shake from the base CO, CMC and a slew of other NSW brass, as well as 1st phase staff.

Having been in the Navy I know what a wonderful feat this is I am well aware of what even the basic qualifications were physically for being chosen to even try out for Seals. I remember the Seals coming to Service School Command Great Lakes where I was training...
    I have both seen and been involved with the Seals over the years, seen the training and know of people who took dive training next to where Seals train in California. The training is extreme and it is not for but a few select people, who will be found out, that get to wear the emblem of the Seals. Here's to you and congratulations on being the best you can be for your country.....

My body is ready GreatDutchHope's Avatar
    GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well done bro!
    2009 Triumph Street Triple R
    ** Knee Draggers Unite **

JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow . repped. and mad respect for special forces.

Eric825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eric825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eric825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eric825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eric825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eric825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eric825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eric825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eric825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eric825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eric825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by victorsteven1 View Post

Having been in the Navy I know what a wonderful feat this is I am well aware of what even the basic qualifications were physically for being chosen to even try out for Seals. I remember the Seals coming to Service School Command Great Lakes where I was training...
    I have both seen and been involved with the Seals over the years, seen the training and know of people who took dive training next to where Seals train in California. The training is extreme and it is not for but a few select people, who will be found out, that get to wear the emblem of the Seals. Here's to you and congratulations on being the best you can be for your country.....
    How are you red being in the navy ?

Edit: Rep for op!

Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Impressive sir!!!!

You are one bad ass dude. Will rep, on R/c.

hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Congrats OP, that's wild. What do you think the worst part is?
    +

Kaplo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaplo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaplo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaplo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaplo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaplo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaplo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaplo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaplo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaplo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaplo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck man; all the best! Stay Solid!

roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    impressive stuff, good job seal man
    If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary

**New Jersey Crew 908**
    Upstream, Red Team

LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Congrats bro! Keep us updated.

My best friend passed hellweek and dropped soon after. Keep going and kill it.

Also, thank you for your service.

ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Congrats !... GJ....

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep us updated on your progress... You are doing what many a basement dweller can only fantasize about.

escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats man, I am intensely jealous

I plan on joining the military once I get my bachelors, been thinking about the Rangers for a long time, Seals or SF is a high possibility too

Out of curiosity, how old are you OP?

blubottlemax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blubottlemax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blubottlemax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blubottlemax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats on your journey so far, that dedication will get you far. Just remember, the only easy day was yesterday, now the real training begins! Good job OP.

Tiwaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiwaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiwaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiwaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiwaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiwaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiwaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiwaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiwaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiwaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiwaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats!!!!! We got green shirts, but our uniforms were the green ones w/ white name tapes. Have fun doing cast & recovery!! Hydro recon was very cold!! My Hellweek was in March too.

MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000) MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000) MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000) MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000) MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000) MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000) MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000) MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000) MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000) MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000) MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP great job. Congratulations on getting through probably one of, if not the hardest things on Earth. Actually, first off, thank you for serving our country and allowing us to have freedom while you're putting your life on the line.

I could never do something like this, but wish I could. I completed the Police Academy, and 6 weeks of post training when I realized military and police work is not for me.

I applaud those who serve the U.S. and those who step up to the plate for SF, SEAL, and Ranger training, well done. All I can say is WOW for the training and pain you go through.
    "You can only dream so much, you have to make things happen. "

trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congratulations and Good Luck!!

It's pull up night for me, I'll throw some your way, you might need an extra one or two at some point!
    --
    Knows a trial lawyer who knows how to defend himself in an online forum.

tzmen23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tzmen23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tzmen23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tzmen23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tzmen23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tzmen23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tzmen23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tzmen23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tzmen23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tzmen23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tzmen23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    much respect to OP and Tiwaz. My life goal is to be a SEAL. super excited to have found this thread. Will be following each week.

NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Very inspirational, you have done an amazing job. I have gotten through the first step of the selection process for the Norwegian Special Forces, and will try out in late July. I've been doing something very similar to your training, bw exercises 4 times a week, and running/hiking 3-4 times a week. Works well so far, and I'll pop in here for some more motivation
    Good luck man!
    Training log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132452573

*Official 288 Crew*

R.I.P Wesley Silveira aka Iron Addict. You are missed.

All done single ply at IPF meet:

Squat: 205 kg
    Bench: 122.5 kg
    Deadlift: 200 kg
    Total: 527.5 kg

Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000)

2nd Phase - Into the water

Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
    Congrats!!!!! We got green shirts, but our uniforms were the green ones w/ white name tapes. Have fun doing cast & recovery!! Hydro recon was very cold!! My Hellweek was in March too.
    Hydro recon sucked! We had 8-10 foot waves the first two tries and a strong, shifting current lol. It was a joke and we couldn't complete the task. The next try we got the surf was a little more forgiving and we managed to pull it off.

Originally Posted by NorwegianGuy92 View Post
    Very inspirational, you have done an amazing job. I have gotten through the first step of the selection process for the Norwegian Special Forces, and will try out in late July. I've been doing something very similar to your training, bw exercises 4 times a week, and running/hiking 3-4 times a week. Works well so far, and I'll pop in here for some more motivation
    Good luck man!
    Cool man. The bottom line is just gutting it out. Training is beneficial, of course, but it's secondary to will.

2nd phase is dive phase. We have thus far been introduced to our open circuit (scuba) gear and are going through the various procedures to prove both our comfortability and competency under the water. It's a lot of fun! I have always wanted to scuba dive and now I'm getting trained in the best way possible. The instructor's attitudes towards us is one of a coach towards one of his athletes. They want us to pass and move on, which is 180-degrees from 1st phase hahaha.

Someone earlier asked what the hardest part of training has been. The daily grind is the hardest part. It's doing the same thing over and over again and doing it within standards (which is hard to do sometimes, especially if you are tired and/or injured, sick etc.). Also, working on weaknesses sucks too. Everyone has weaknesses. The key is working on those weaknesses. It's not fun or easy and it is very humbling; in the end, it's worth the while.

Next week is pool week Thanks for following along. Updates to come.

For those who have PM'd me I'm getting back to you asap.

whitek8gixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitek8gixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitek8gixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitek8gixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitek8gixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitek8gixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    congrats bro, That's man **** right there. Thank you for everything you do man. Congrats on being the elite of the elite
    Last edited by whitek8gixxer; 04-21-2011 at 10:54 AM.

<Something Clever> MrCoggeshell's Avatar
    MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I will keep you in mind the next time I watch BUD's training on the military channel. Keep your head in the game man, good luck.

How did you like log training?
    Men have two emotions: Horny and Hungry. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

ejallison1012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ejallison1012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ejallison1012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ejallison1012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ejallison1012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ejallison1012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ejallison1012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ejallison1012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ejallison1012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ejallison1012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    congrats nice accomplishment

24 apr 2011

Originally Posted by MrCoggeshell View Post
    I will keep you in mind the next time I watch BUD's training on the military channel. Keep your head in the game man, good luck.

How did you like log training?
    lol log PT sucked!!!!!

Almost done with all the open circuit pool training. Pool comp was Friday and a lot of guys (myself included) did not pass.

Monday we get another shot.

Some of the procedures we did leading up to pool comp were pretty cool and involved series of steps, underwater, with a blacked-out mask and a buddy. Fun stuff!

Updates to come. Thanks for following along.

P.S.

All PMs have been responded to

NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianGuy92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hope you'll get through it man, we're all rooting for you
    I've watched some videos at http://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seals-b...ird-phase.aspx
    It looks intense, and I'm guessing they're only showing a tiny fraction of everything you have to go through and endure.
    Last edited by NorwegianGuy92; 04-24-2011 at 12:59 PM.
    Training log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132452573

*Official 288 Crew*

R.I.P Wesley Silveira aka Iron Addict. You are missed.

All done single ply at IPF meet:

Squat: 205 kg
    Bench: 122.5 kg
    Deadlift: 200 kg
    Total: 527.5 kg