Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Slapping Women

Stats: 6'2", 204 lbs
    Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Swanky's BodySpace

Slapping Women

I generally don't condone violence of any sort, be it against males or females... BUT, if a girl has been insulting you time and time again, and you repeatedly told her to stop and warned her of the consequences should she continue, then I think a good back-hand slap to the face does the trick.

There seems to be a double-standard with women; most of society believe one should never lift a hand to woman, as they a physically weaker, yet being bombarded with insults from a woman is deserving of such punishment, ASSUMING all other non-violent avenues have been exhausted, of course.

Stats: 5'11", 190 lbs
    Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Tuga88's BodySpace
    1. take down
    2. half mount
    3. ??????
    4. profit
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Everyday i'm hustlin. ShawnMason's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 155 lbs
    ShawnMason is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShawnMason is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShawnMason is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShawnMason is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShawnMason is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShawnMason is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShawnMason is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShawnMason is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShawnMason is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShawnMason is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShawnMason is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit ShawnMason's BodySpace
    put a gun to her ****ing head
    Help me get over 9000 reps please!

SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit SweetNovember's BodySpace
    Regardless of my opinion on this I don't see why this is in the RH?????

Greatest of all Time Brahesthetics's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 171 lbs
    Brahesthetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brahesthetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brahesthetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brahesthetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brahesthetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brahesthetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brahesthetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brahesthetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brahesthetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brahesthetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brahesthetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Brahesthetics's BodySpace
    i wil rep u if i get a chance

Stats: 7'11", 180 lbs
    ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ptotheb's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Swanky View Post
    I generally don't condone violence of any sort, be it against males or females... BUT, if a girl has been insulting you time and time again, and you repeatedly told her to stop and warned her of the consequences should she continue, then I think a good back-hand slap to the face does the trick.

There seems to be a double-standard with women; most of society believe one should never lift a hand to woman, as they a physically weaker, yet being bombarded with insults from a woman is deserving of such punishment, ASSUMING all other non-violent avenues have been exhausted, of course.
    I would never hit a woman (no WK), that being said I understand how some women take this as an advantage to harass you. In my opinion restraint is always the better option.
    Also keep in mind that the societal norms of not hitting a woman were around when women were much more feminine. Back then drunkenness wasn't very common among females ( I think).

Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Swanky's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ptotheb View Post
    I would never hit a woman (no WK), that being said I understand how some women take this as an advantage to harass you.
    Bingo! Yes, some women do this purposely due to their belief that they will never be hit. If it were an argument between two couples, then no, I don't think the man should ever hit the woman. However, if it's just a case of a woman senselessly and incessantly abusing a man without legitimate justification, then I believe that minor violence is justified.

Visit Swanky's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by SweetNovember View Post
    Regardless of my opinion on this I don't see why this is in the RH?????
    It's indirectly related about relationships; it concerns male/female dynamics. If RH isn't appropriate for it, then where else should it be posted.

Stats: 6'4", 189 lbs
    SamWiseGamjee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SamWiseGamjee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SamWiseGamjee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SamWiseGamjee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SamWiseGamjee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SamWiseGamjee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SamWiseGamjee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SamWiseGamjee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SamWiseGamjee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SamWiseGamjee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SamWiseGamjee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit SamWiseGamjee's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Nexs View Post

wow

Stats: 6'5", 260 lbs
    Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Maarz's BodySpace

If some dumbass girl has the control to make you lose it, that's just sad. Like come on, if some girl makes me break with her insults, I'd feel extremely stupid. I refuse to let some dumbass chick puppet me into making me react in a violent way. By the way, you might have some anger problems OP if you become violent after **** like that.

Personally, I would either insult her back or just ignore her. If you ignore her, she'll look like a child.

Visit Swanky's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TheArsis View Post
    If some dumbass girl has the control to make you lose it, that's just sad. Like come on, if some girl makes me break with her insults, I'd feel extremely stupid. I refuse to let some dumbass chick puppet me into making me react in a violent way. By the way, you might have some anger problems OP if you become violent after **** like that.

Personally, I would either insult her back or just ignore her. If you ignore her, she'll look like a child.
    Perhaps. But perhaps not. If the insults are used with the sole purpose of getting under you skin, then that's uncalled for. I stuck-out a relationship a few years ago were this girl became more aggressive with her insults each week. She went as far as to insult my manhood and sexual performance and then even had the audacity to laugh at me about it. Stupid me, I didn't break up with her. I tried the diplomatic approach, tried reasoning with her, but to no avail. She eventually broke up with me, without explanation; she simply cut off all contact with me.

1 year later she dated a friend of a friend of mine. My buddy said that she was doing the same **** to him. However, he didn't take that treatment lightly. He eventually gave her a heavy back-handed slap... since then she developed respect (or fear, more likely) for his "alphaness" and from that day onwards she behaved herself. The guy then dumped her like a sack of potatoes.

Stats: 6'2", 160 lbs
    Mode7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mode7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mode7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mode7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mode7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mode7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mode7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mode7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mode7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mode7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mode7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mode7's BodySpace

I would personally never hit a woman.

My girlfriend's sister is married to a guy that has physically abused her for many years. All started with slaps until it became normal behaviour, then it got worse and worse. We only know about it now because their neighbours called the police one night, after he got in drunk, tipped a bin over her head and started choking her. Thankfully he got done in court for it. The phagg obviously never did in front of anyone else, just in the privacy of their home where he could bully her in private.

The aftermath: She is sticking by him much to disappointment of her sister and friends, her confidence is totally shot through because of the abuse, which goes some way to explaining why. He is finally getting help, but remains to be seen if he has changed. He will do time if he gets caught doing it again in the next 2 years though.

Real shame because she is a great girl, very attractive, good personality; the lot.
    Jan 2010 - 132lbs
    Jan 2011 - 174lbs

Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Maarz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Maarz's BodySpace
    Perhaps. But perhaps not. If the insults are used with the sole purpose of getting under you skin, then that's uncalled for. I stuck-out a relationship a few years ago were this girl became more aggressive with her insults each week. She went as far as to insult my manhood and sexual performance and then even had the audacity to laugh at me about it. Stupid me, I didn't break up with her. I tried the diplomatic approach, tried reasoning with her, but to no avail. She eventually broke up with me, without explanation; she simply cut off all contact with me.

1 year later she dated a friend of a friend of mine. My buddy said that she was doing the same **** to him. However, he didn't take that treatment lightly. He eventually gave her a heavy back-handed slap... since then she developed respect (or fear, more likely) for his "alphaness" and from that day onwards she behaved herself. The guy then dumped her like a sack of potatoes.
    So, what? Jesus Christ, what do you think the main aim for insults are? To boost your self-esteem, mate? And yeah, there's a thing called walking out and you chose to stay and take the abuse. It's no one elses fault except yours. The girl didn't handcuff you to the relationship so, it was on your own free will to stay. Like seriously, I had girls insult my face, parents, body shape, and the whole nine yards. Trust me, they laughed about it too.
    It still didn't make me become their puppet and lose control. So, you aren't the only one that had females insult you. Like I said before, you could have just walked away. Easy. So what if she broke up with you? She's did something that should have happened the first week of the relationship. You should have been happy because all she did was present insults that you clearly can't handle.

Tell your friend congratutions, he made a dumbass chick break him and made him resort to his last option. For his prize, he won a woman becoming scaried of him and the shiney crown of alpha-bitch. Bravo.
    Last edited by TheArsis; 07-05-2010 at 08:37 AM.

Visit Swanky's BodySpace
    So, what? Jesus Christ, what do you think the main aim for insults are? To boost your self-esteem, mate? And yeah, there's a thing called walking out and you chose to stay and take the abuse. It's no one elses fault except yours. The girl didn't handcuff you to the relationship so, it was on your own free will to stay. Like seriously, I had girls insult my face, parents, body shape, and the whole nine yards. Trust me, they laughed about it too.
    It still didn't make me become their puppet and lose control. So, you aren't the only one that had females insult you. Like I said before, you could have just walked away. Easy. So what if she broke up with you? She's doing something that should have happened the first week of the relationship. You should have been happy because all she did was present insults that you clearly can't handle.

Tell your friend congratutions, he made a dumbass chick break him and made him resort to his last option. For his prize, he won a woman becoming scaried of him and the shiney crown of alpha-bitch. Bravo.
    That's right. I should have bailed myself, hence why I wrote "stupid me" in that post, because I didn't bail. I have never hit a woman myself. But I've seen minor violence remedy abuse situations -- the man isn't always at fault in such relationships; women can be just as nasty and cruel in relationships. The only difference is their choice in tactics: they tend to slowly undermine the man's confidence and self-esteem through repeated insults, both direct and implied, of the man's worth. And you're right: you can chose to just up and leave the relationship. But that in effect lets the woman's months or years of abuse left unreprimanded. Morever, lengthy, ongoing psychological attacts do FAR MORE DAMAGE to a person's psyche then a slap to a face. A bruised face heals within a few days; a shattered self-esteem doesn't...

Visit Swanky's BodySpace
    So, what? Jesus Christ, what do you think the main aim for insults are?
    But some insults are said without malicious intent. For example, they may be said in the heat of an argument but are not really meant. They are borne out of frustration, not intention to hurt...

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 230 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8036
    RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RedSoxfan1978's BodySpace
    Well women have been raised to believe that they are untouchable. They can do whatever they want to a man and not expect any kind of retaliation in return.

I have been slapped, hard, by a woman, but I was being exceedingly mean and I had it coming, and I KNEW it. So I took it like a man and walked away.

However. If a woman hits me with a closed fist, like a man, then she can expect to get dropped where she stands. The WK's behind her can expect even worse than that.

A lot of women will think nothing of going after a guy three times their size. I might as well go slap Fedor or Brock and call their mothers and wives whores while I do it. That is the level of insanity, that women engage in when striking men.

If a woman goes after someone in my presence like my sister, gf, etc. I would likely stay out of it, to a point. If its going too far or her friends get in it, or she pulls a knife or anything else. Then its game on. I have no problem drop kicking a woman in the face.

I kicked a woman off a cousin of mine when I was about 17. The fight was clearly over, yet she wanted to bang my cousin's head into the concrete over and over again. You can kill someone that way. I walked up and kicked her dead in the face. Flying she went, fight is over. Pick up cousin, help her home. Done deal.

Three days later her white knight BF and his brother jumped me. I got sucker punched, but sadly for him he hit like a girl. I beat him to bleeding pulp, while his own brother ran away from it all. I still feel good about it all.

Visit Maarz's BodySpace
    That's right. I should have bailed myself, hence why I wrote "stupid me" in that post, because I didn't bail. I have never hit a woman myself. But I've seen minor violence remedy abuse situations -- the man isn't always at fault in such relationships; women can be just as nasty and cruel in relationships. The only difference is their choice in tactics: they tend to slowly undermine the man's confidence and self-esteem through repeated insults, both direct and implied, of the man's worth. And you're right: you can chose to just up and leave the relationship. But that in effect lets the woman's months or years of abuse left unreprimanded. Morever, lengthy, ongoing psychological attacts do FAR MORE DAMAGE to a person's psyche then a slap to a face. A bruised face heals within a few days; a shattered self-esteem doesn't...

Well, guys with a high self-esteem wouldn't be in though situations, to be honest. Guys with a high self-esteem know their worth and as soon as they know a relationship isn't working for them, they'll leave. They have the knowledge to know that they could do better. Plus, if you're a man that lets some chick verbally abuse for years, then there's something VERY wrong. You must have a low enough self-esteem to not understand that you could do better. Key phrase here is: "know your worth". You understand this concept you'll never be in one of though relationships.

Visit Swanky's BodySpace
    Well, guys with a high self-esteem wouldn't be in though situations, to be honest. Guys with a high self-esteem know their worth and as soon as they know a relationship isn't working for them, they'll leave. They have the knowledge to know that they could do better. Plus, if you're a man that lets some chick verbally abuse for years, then there's something VERY wrong. You must have a low enough self-esteem to not understand that you could do better. Key phrase here is: "know your worth". You understand this concept you'll never be in one of though relationships.
    Agreed on the low self-esteem part. However, it's rather sadisitic how some women are fully aware of guy's low self-esteem and merely bring him down further through constant taunting. With that in mind, I have know problem belting a sadist, man or woman.

On the whole, I think we'll just have to agree to disagree.
    Last edited by Swanky; 07-05-2010 at 09:18 AM.

SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SweetNovember is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit SweetNovember's BodySpace
    brb smackin the sh*t out of anybody who hurts my feelings

Stats: 5'7", 160 lbs
    Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Punisher1012's BodySpace

Talking

cock slap is the answer
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

Visit Swanky's BodySpace
    The cruelty of people (both genders) never ceases to amaze me. Back in high school, in the 12th grade, there was this kid who had self-esteem and depressive problems -- it was obvious to everyone. Yet kids continued to bully him to no end. Near the end of the year, it was heard that he lost his father in motorbike accident. And you know what... many kids continued to give him ****! Talk about kicking someone when they're already down. What word can use to describe such people aside from "sadistic". The whole world needs a lesson in empathy.

Stats: 5'7", 172 lbs
    oatsmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) oatsmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) oatsmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) oatsmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) oatsmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) oatsmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) oatsmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) oatsmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) oatsmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) oatsmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) oatsmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit oatsmore's BodySpace
    She slaps, I slap back, she punches, I punch back.
    Cut Off The Dead Branches & Watch The Tree Grow

****-Team Manlet-****

----Fancy Some T-Virus??----

Disturbed Gets Me Pumped

I Always Rep Back 100%

Stats: 5'11", 207 lbs
    kennylo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kennylo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kennylo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kennylo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kennylo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kennylo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kennylo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kennylo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kennylo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kennylo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kennylo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kennylo's BodySpace

Plenty of ladies my deserve a good back hand for going too far.
    My advice . Get away from this nut. But never slap her.

Visit Maarz's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by SweetNovember View Post
    brb trollin' the sh*t out of anybody who hurts my feelings
    fix'd

Stats: 5'7", 160 lbs
    Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Punisher1012's BodySpace

when that fails...

and if that fails...

PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 28392
    Fanatik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fanatik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fanatik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fanatik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fanatik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fanatik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fanatik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fanatik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fanatik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fanatik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fanatik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Fanatik's BodySpace
    try falcon punch
    When you think you’re done you’re only 40% into what your body is capable of doing and that’s just the limits that we put on ourselves. - David Goggins

*Misc Cologne Crew*

Stats: 5'11", 213 lbs
    frasersteen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) frasersteen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) frasersteen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) frasersteen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) frasersteen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) frasersteen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) frasersteen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) frasersteen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) frasersteen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) frasersteen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) frasersteen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit frasersteen's BodySpace
    Just ignore her completely as if she is nothing.

Someone who carrys on like that is not even worth the time of day.

If she is violent, then yeah bish crossed a line but you cannot use the male's superior size and strength like that. Beta as ****.
    E-STATS
    ________
    Bench 350x12
    Squat 405x50 ATG baby!
    Dead 2000x1

Penis 17.3" (lower than misc average feelsbadman.jpg)

Shooting for 9000 at next meet!

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Negs on sight: Misusing "alpha", oooo face gifs, teens, people who whine about negs

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 231 lbs
    Danger_Close has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Danger_Close has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Danger_Close has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Danger_Close has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Danger_Close has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Danger_Close has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Danger_Close has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Danger_Close has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Danger_Close has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Danger_Close has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Danger_Close has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Danger_Close's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by RedSoxfan1978 View Post

I have been slapped, hard, by a woman, but I was being exceedingly mean and I had it coming, and I KNEW it. So I took it like a man and walked away.
    you never have **** coming, she cant control her anger? what the **** man, **** that.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

Stats: 5'10", 192 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1316
    CLandry has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CLandry has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CLandry has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CLandry has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CLandry has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CLandry has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CLandry has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CLandry has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CLandry has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CLandry has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CLandry has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CLandry's BodySpace
    pull your dick her out and smack her a few times

Stats: 5'11", 173 lbs
    Alcoholocaust is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alcoholocaust is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alcoholocaust is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alcoholocaust is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alcoholocaust is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alcoholocaust is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alcoholocaust is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alcoholocaust is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alcoholocaust is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alcoholocaust is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alcoholocaust is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Alcoholocaust's BodySpace
    If she doesn't even hit you first, then I don't see why it's okay to hit her. If she's treating you like ****, dump her

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast