dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Ingredients in Supplements that Will cause False Positives on Drug Tests

Can everyone please let me know what ingredients I should look out for in these supplements that will cause a false positive on a drug test?

I have a job that I can't afford to lose and was wanting to know which ingredients to look out for.

So far, I've read countless times how 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (aka methylhexanamine and geranium) will cause false positives.

Can everyone please validate how accurate this is? I am not trying to get into weight lifting competitions but I am just trying to take a proactive approach at my job.

If you could please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.

dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nothing? ????

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Inb4shytstorm.

Simple solution, stick to the basics.
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

I know it's a simple solution I was just wanting to try something pre-workout and after reading those threads saying Jack3d causes false positives got me wondering if there was anything else that I might be concerned about.

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

TOP SECRET FTMFW!!!

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ive walked into a urinalysis the morning of taking black cats with 1'3 in it and didnt pop hot

lilthunder10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just thought you should know.

Originally Posted by dalrsmith View Post
    Can everyone please let me know what ingredients I should look out for in these supplements that will cause a false positive on a drug test?

I have a job that I can't afford to lose and was wanting to know which ingredients to look out for.

So far, I've read countless times how 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (aka methylhexanamine and geranium) will cause false positives.

Can everyone please validate how accurate this is? I am not trying to get into weight lifting competitions but I am just trying to take a proactive approach at my job.

If you could please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.
    I think 1,3-Dimethylamylamine the last time I checked is not scheduled as a drug by Federal Law. But if you pop you pop. I doubt your job wants to hear any excuses. It can happen with several things we use daily. Way back Ibuprofen used to give a false positive for Marijuana.

I know, I don't think it is scheduled by Federal Law but I just don't see how come people using Jack3d had those kind of experiences (with false positives).

Would other pre-workouts like White Flood be okay to take?

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know, I don't think it is scheduled by Federal Law but I just don't see how come people using Jack3d had those kind of experiences (with false positives).

Was it the old jack that contained things not listed or something? That could have done it. If i remember right they reformulated
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Just to be completely safe i'd stay away from the 1,3. White Flood is a great option.

mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    Was it the old jack that contained things not listed or something? That could have done it. If i remember right they reformulated
    I actually think I remember reading something about this. BTW OP MuscleSpeed is WADA & BSCG certified, just sayin...
    RIP Josh Mapp
    05/10/1982-07/19/2008

Accelerative Nutraceuticals Forum Rep
    MUSCLESPEED (TM)
    Store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/accelerative/musclespeed.html
    http://www.musclespeed.net
    Corporate:
    http://www.accelerative.net

Originally Posted by furyhockey View Post
    Just to be completely safe i'd stay away from the 1,3. White Flood is a great option.
    Thanks will do. Is 1,3 the only thing I should stay away from?

Sartorias is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey...I am actually going through this issue currently with my employer. I haven't smoked anything in about 10 yrs, but I've been getting off and on positive tests. I've currently stopped all supplements until this is done...is there anything that can give false positives, and I mean anything at all, that might be related?
    I have either had THC or a turpentine derivative (not sure of the name of it exactly) show up on tests. Some months there is nothing at all and then one month I will be positive...then clean, then positive...any ideas?