Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Got a hot girls number at verizon Feelsgoodman.jpg (Cliffs) Well Played?

Alright so dropped phone in water, go to verizon and this hot solid 7.8/10 comes up with a big smile, and not the friendly i have to smile cus your a customer smile, but the your hot and im happy i got you smile, could tell from the eyes (srs)

So i tell her the story how i was helping my grandfather park his 36 foot silverton when it was really windy and just me and him and i fell in the water trying to get the lines on the t bar, she laughed and said aww at the helpin grandfather part, during this we were making mad eye contact and just smiling at each other, she had an amazing smile and ive been told i do too.

So this is when the flirting happens paraphrazing, more talking took place

Her- so idk if i can help out a boston fan (then turns and smiles at me)

Me- ooohh so i see we have a Yankees fan eww (she laughs)

Her- Yep i am

me- well i dont reallyy watch baseball to much anymore bc boston is suckin now

her- yeah agreed, so what are you doing for the forth of july?

me- umm not sure yet prolly jsut chill and drink how about you?

her- well i wanna like spontaneously drive to NYC with my girls but there not spontaneous enough, *** theyd rather sit around the fire and drink.

me- wow thats sick you might be going to NYC if you need anyone to go with im so down (smile at each other laugh), i totally know what your talking about we do the same **** when i wanna actually do stuff.

her-so how old are you? (this was not question for the phone)

me- oh im 19

her- ohh a little baby hah

me- nahh im about to be 20 (lie i turn 20 march 2011 lulz)

her- oh well you look old for your age you probably would have no trouble gettin into bars with me (turns to me smiles)

me- hah yeah i dont have any problems getting into bars with or without you (like sarcastically she laughs)

we keep talking for longer (when my phones been done for like 5 min) and then im like:

oh im all set?

her- yupp good to go

me- well if you wanna do some spontaneous **** sometime you should hit me up, you have me number (we smile at each other and i say this as im getting up and she gets up to and like gives me a high five [yes sounds wieerd but it was like not gay as it sounds bc we were makin the eye contact and smilin]

her- yeah sure

This is where i got smart, i knowingly left me credit card with her

i walk out, she notices and runs out the door and i turn around shes like

You forgot your card!

me- Oh wow thanks im an idiot hah

her- nah happens alot, so whats your number again 555-2343?

me- um yeah 555-2343, if you forget you can alwasy look it up!

I start to walk away like 3 feet turn around and say:

You better throw me a text or ill be very dissatisfied with the service i received gave her a wink

her- oh i will, and what spontaneous stuff you talking about? (smiling)

me- Anything you want (walk away) and then say thanks for your help wave and smile.

howd i do bros? good ****? hope she textes me feels good

Cliffs
    -went to verizon
    -hot bish helps me
    -spit game and such
    -she says im a baby and too young (shes prolly 22)
    -i disregard and keep spiting game
    -tell her to hit me up when i leave
    -leave credit card there on purpose
    -she runs out gives me credit card
    -i say i better get a text or ill be dissatisfied with the service winked she smiled and said i would
    - asked me what spontanious stuff wed do (bc as we were flirting we were talking a bout our non spontanious friends and how boring they are)
    - i respond anything she wants and walk to my car

cliffs dont do justice, just read its not to long

"The body cannot achieve what the mind cannot conceive."

Throw dirt on my name, I come out a wild flower no homo

Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50) rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50) rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50) rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50) rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50) rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50) rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50) rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50) rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50) rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50) rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    brah, I vote you never hear anything from her.

Be assertive, say

so bish,
    The future influences the present as much as the past.

05:00 - Morning Workout Crew - 06:00

The Ohio State University

amustafa87 is not very helpful. (-500) amustafa87 is not very helpful. (-500) amustafa87 is not very helpful. (-500) amustafa87 is not very helpful. (-500) amustafa87 is not very helpful. (-500) amustafa87 is not very helpful. (-500) amustafa87 is not very helpful. (-500) amustafa87 is not very helpful. (-500) amustafa87 is not very helpful. (-500) amustafa87 is not very helpful. (-500) amustafa87 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Haha nice

eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you know the drill
    wut

Originally Posted by rejosu View Post
    brah, I vote you never hear anything from her.

Be assertive, say

so bish,
    yeah its a toss up, but i like it bc i put the ball in her court so if shes feelin it shell hit me up if not then no sweat off my back,

and lol wut to the second part

Originally Posted by eelsemaj View Post
    you know the drill
    wish i had pics, or at least had her name lol forgot it already

rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500)
    how old is she

Registered User lilmotivation32's Avatar
    lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nice ur in. Make sure you get in those bars.

but damn... how do you remember every line from that convo and not remember her name???

victorious glorious BIG_BENCHINNNN's Avatar
    BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500)
    you dropped your phone in water to talk to a girl son........ i am dissapoint
    GriLLeD OuT GanGstaZ top bencher

NEGS MANLETS ON SIGHT

YES I STRONGLY ABUSE MY REP POWER (SRS) DEALWITHIT.JPEG

WAG OF THE FINGER AT PEOPLE WHO REP BEG AND GIVE UP THEIR OPINIONS TO APPEAL TO SOME GUY ON THE INTERNET

NEGS jawbrahh ON SIGHT

~~~~~~**NEGS WAITERS ON SIGHT KREW **~~~~~~~~

()()()())()(WILL GIVE SKRILLEX A WEDGIE ON SIGHT KRU()()()()()()()()

Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if thats how it went down i say good job man

stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500)
    pics

Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gjdm

Originally Posted by rawrnom View Post
    how old is she
    im not too sure i think like 22 or 23 at least 21
    Originally Posted by lilmotivation32 View Post
    nice ur in. Make sure you get in those bars.

but damn... how do you remember every line from that convo and not remember her name???
    Lol idk im litterally TERRIBLE with names, i just like disregard them when there said, always, no idea why, but i need to stop that lol
    Originally Posted by BIG_BENCHINNNN View Post
    you dropped your phone in water to talk to a girl son........ i am dissapoint
    nah fell in the water with phone in my pocket, happen to pick up a hot chick wit my looks n charm lol i hope

hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    strong use of the word spontaneous

JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Props man, even if your fraudin it was a good read.
    Pics of girl and you get teh reps.

Originally Posted by stephano5 View Post
    pics
    would give if i had them, but not friends with her on fb obvi

Originally Posted by JetLife View Post
    Props man, even if your fraudin it was a good read.
    Pics of girl and you get teh reps.
    no fraud, not worth writing all that if it didnt happen lol, i rarely make threads lol. and see post above

TheStove123 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheStove123 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheStove123 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheStove123 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheStove123 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheStove123 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheStove123 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheStove123 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheStove123 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheStove123 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheStove123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This story would be much more believable if pics of your grandfather were provided..............
    *ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE*

rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Staggy73 View Post
    im not too sure i think like 22 or 23 at least 21

Lol idk im litterally TERRIBLE with names, i just like disregard them when there said, always, no idea why, but i need to stop that lol

nah fell in the water with phone in my pocket, happen to pick up a hot chick wit my looks n charm lol i hope
    You sure? she called you a little baby at 19 hmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats like something a 30 year old would say lol

Originally Posted by TheStove123 View Post
    This story would be much more believable if pics of your grandfather were provided..............

Professional Miscer Strengthftw's Avatar
    Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no pics

red

what else is there to do in this thread

GetPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    she can easily tell you lied by looking up your birth date in the computer.

and she now knows where you live, your parents' phone numbers and names, your secret passwords.... lol

Originally Posted by rawrnom View Post
    You sure? she called you a little baby at 19 hmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats like something a 30 year old would say lol
    yeah she looked like a couple years older than me and we were talking about how we knew some of the same people bc we went to close highschools, but she must been like a senior when im a freshman im guessing

N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP why are you red? (srs)
    I rep those who make real progress.
    500+

JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Staggy73 View Post
    no fraud, not worth writing all that if it didnt happen lol, i rarely make threads lol. and see post above
    Ask her to send u a pic via cell phone

Originally Posted by GetPump View Post
    she can easily tell you lied by looking up your birth date in the computer.

and she now knows where you live, your parents' phone numbers and names, your secret passwords.... lol
    this is true, but dont think she would go to the lengths of that

and whats wrong with that? lol

Originally Posted by JetLife View Post
    Ask her to send u a pic via cell phone
    i still dont have a phone, like i said it fell in the water and was toast, new phones in the mail and should arrive tommorrow, i could of got a loner but its one day

markyshoobz will become famous soon enough. (+50) markyshoobz will become famous soon enough. (+50) markyshoobz will become famous soon enough. (+50) markyshoobz will become famous soon enough. (+50) markyshoobz will become famous soon enough. (+50) markyshoobz will become famous soon enough. (+50) markyshoobz will become famous soon enough. (+50) markyshoobz will become famous soon enough. (+50) markyshoobz will become famous soon enough. (+50) markyshoobz will become famous soon enough. (+50) markyshoobz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this story is invalid because you are red. therefore probably a troll

anyways gjdm
    ◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►

i rape your back

Brand new seats brand new smell, put out the roach light a brand new L

Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    So you didn't actually get her number then?

Was a good story though, flirting seemed really good. Hope she txts you.
    "Love the workout, not the results." - Greg Plitt.

Never give in, Never give up... NEVER BACK DOWN